The Invisible Hostess Reviews

The Invisible Hostess 3
The Invisible Hostess 4
The Invisible Hostess 5

Tara · Married on 08/03/2014

I had a wonderful experience with this company. Their rates are reasonable, they provide lots of helpful information for figuring out alcohol quantities and needed supplies, and their staff is personable and skilled. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Laurel · Married on 08/02/2014

Natasha was the most ENORMOUSLY helpful wedding planner we ever could have hoped for. She is worth more than twice as much as she charges!! When we first met Natasha, she immediately began making a draft list of things to do leading up to the wedding (when the band is wondering where they can get an extension cord once they're in the venue, someone needs to communicate with the venue manager to ask), and almost all of them were things we hadn't thought of: we knew we needed her instantly. Then, when our wedding venue pulled the plug and we were left searching for a new venue two months before our wedding, Natasha jumped into action and toured the new sites we were considering. When we chose a site, Natasha and our caterer visited to plan out a new floor plan. Natasha worked with our vendors to plan out the wedding day minute-by-minute. She arranged all the last minute details for us and, when I told her I was sick of making decisions, she went ahead and made decisions herself based on her wedding planning knowledge. She also communicated with our officiant, our mothers, our wedding party, and everyone else who was asking questions in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Natasha provided odds and ends for the ceremony, and she transported things from the ceremony to the reception. At the reception, she told everyone where they needed to be when, and she made sure the vendors had what they needed. At the end of the reception, she helped clean up and pack up the leftover food and alcohol. Natasha was cheerful, organized, and a joy to work with throughout the whole planning and partying process. She was the only person to maintain control and not show any anxiety during stressful times; she was perfectly in control, and she inspired the confidence that we needed! We would HIGHLY recommend Natasha to anyone, for any event!!!

Sent on 08/28/2014
  • F

Finn · Married on 07/05/2014

Natasha and her staff were so helpful during the planning of our wedding and were perfectly organized on the day of. Using Invisible Hostess for our big event made everything so much easier. It was definitely fun to plan our own wedding, but it would have been impossible to enjoy without their help. Natasha made a detailed schedule of events and worked with both us and our vendors to create a stress-free wedding day for us and our guests. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/21/2014

tasha · Married on 07/05/2014

Natasha Larsen was a superhero! Her insight and expertise were priceless.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Becky · Married on 06/07/2014

We worked with Sheena for our June wedding and couldn't be more thrilled with her professionalism and amazing work. Like many couples, we were hesitant at first to spend additional money on a day-of-coordinator, but hiring Sheena turned out to be hands down the best money that we spent! She is truly the best in the business (Invisible Hostess most definitely deserves four consecutive Best of Bride awards!) and made sure that our day ran smoothly from start to finish.

Sheena worked closely with us from six weeks before our wedding to confirm with vendors and make sure that every last detail was taken care of. As a type A person, I appreciated having an extra set of eyes on everything to make sure that nothing fell through the cracks!

On our wedding day, Sheena was gracious, funny, and an integral part of our day. Our families adored her and really appreciated that she put everybody at ease. Thanks to Sheena, we didn't worry about a single detail and were truly able to relax and enjoy our wedding day. Not only is she a fabulous coordinator, but she is a wonderful person who is a pleasure to work with. I recommend her to everyone who is newly engaged - she will make the planning and execution of your wedding as painless and fun as possible!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Erica · Married on 05/17/2014

Wedding days are *in theory* supposed to be the happiest day of a bride and groom's life. I can say, with confidence, that mine sure was. I had to pleasure of marrying my husband last month, May 17 2014, and what a fabulous day it was. I expected that at this point (1 month later) some sort of day-of drama would have trickled through to me, but I continue to count the days where I reflect back on my wedding as nothing but seamless. Sheena and Nitasha were not just coordinators for the day, but were so supportive throughout the planning process and I could not have gotten through wedding planning without them. I mean it. My double-digit emails each day were always answered, my concerns always reassured, and the day, perfection. I cannot thank Sheena and Nitasha enough for all that they did for our special day. There are many coordinators out there, but none with the level of care and attention that you will receive from Sheena and her team. If you want someone that will be on your side all the way, hire The Invisible Hostess team now. Like, 2 minutes after the engagement is official. Once you do, you can be assured you will have the best day of your life.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Michele · Married on 04/12/2014

Having Sheena was an absolute GODSEND and I highly recommend her services to brides contemplating whether or not to hire a coordinator. She is the one to hire. I can't imagine not having her there, both day of and preceding the event, walking us through the schedule, making changes, coordinating with vendors, and most importantly, allowing us to feel like guests at our wedding. She is cheerful, energetic, hilarious, and gifted in communicating with all branches of my highly opinionated family during the wedding planning. I called her my Swiss Miss - happy to accomodate the needs of all parties. Thank you Sheena!!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Cameron · Married on 03/29/2014

I was initially very reluctant to spend money on a wedding coordinator. Not only did it seem not essential, we knew friends and family members that offered to be our coordinator and help things run smoothly on the day of the wedding. My parents and fiance convinced me that hiring a professional was a better idea. Now, having been
    through the process, I'm convinced that it was the best money we spent the whole time.

In the weeks leading up to the big day, and especially during the wedding, our minds were orbiting outer space. Natasha was our tether back to earth. She fielded vendor inquiries, she followed up with all venue coordination, she kept family at bay, and generally kept our night worry-free.

Invisible hostess helped more than just us. Every one of the vendors that we used told us how much easier their lives were because of the trust they placed in Natasha and the team. We found out that they're famous in the Seattle wedding world for being so good at what they do. Hiring Invisible Hostess really allowed us to focus on the wedding that we wanted, and freed us from stressing about the minute details of its execution.

We 100% recommend Invisible Hostess as your wedding coordinators! If you have further questions, have Natasha give you our contact info.

Sent on 04/14/2014

We hired The Invisible Hostess for our serving/bartending/set-up/tear-down needs for our wedding. Wow! They were absolutely amazing. There wasn't a detail they didn't think of leading up to the wedding day and there wasn't a detail they missed on the wedding day. My favorite was right before I was about to walk down the aisle, I was really nervous and they were all standing there comforting me and smiling - it totally put me at ease and helped calm my nerves.

They were extremely professional, kind and efficient! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for superior serving/bartending/day-of-coordinating needs. They made my day perfect!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Melinda · Married on 11/02/2013

For our first wedding, we were pretty " blank slate", and inexperienced, but Natasha, and TIH were a delight to work with, and answered all our questions, contributed great ideas, and affirmed our choices.

We wanted to enjoy the day to the fullest, be as hand's off as possible, and have somene direct us so we never really had to think ( i.e. "worry") about anything. Natasha did that, and more. Those critical last few days before the event could have totally stressed us out...but Natasha took a calm and positive approach, calmed us down, and took the responsibilites from us, going above and beyond the call of duty..( bride has forhotten her i.d, and cannot get in to her rehearsal?? No prob! Forgot to arrange transpo issues? Don't worry! ) Our only sadness now is that it is all over...and we have no excuse to be in touch! Thank you for helping make our day even more special and memorable...

Sent on 11/10/2013

Belinda · Married on 10/19/2013

I am a planner and definitely detail orientated but wanted to be able to hand over the reigns to someone else on my wedding day. I felt comfortable and really trusted that Natasha would execute my vision. She was with us every step of the way during the last two months of planning. Day of I was in a blissful bride bubble, if anything went wrong I have no idea because Natasha was like a wedding fairy behind the scenes executing my vision . If you're a planner but want to really enjoy your day hire The Invisible Hostess and request Natasha, because she's in a word amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Allison · Married on 09/28/2013

I have endless amounts of great things to say about the Invisible Hostess and their services! My husband and I eloped on vacation and had a large (200) reception when we returned from our trip. Since I did not need the full wedding services they were able put together a reception package that fit my budget perfectly. I was paired with the amazing Natasha Larsen as my coordinator and could not have been happier with her level of service. She was helpful in every way possible, even offering to do the littlest tasks for me in order to ease my stress. I took her up on a lot of those offers and she followed through 100%, I literally could not have done it without her (or I would have gone insane in the process!) I am a very indecisive person and with her expertise and experience she was able to guide me into making decisions I felt great about. One of the best things about her was how available she was to answer any questions, big or small. I could literally text, email or call at anytime and she was prompt in getting me an answer. Natasha is such a friendly, caring and positive person too! I absolutely loved her personality, she made the whole planning process exactly how it should be, fun and memorable. Having her there on the day of the reception put my mind at ease, everything flowed perfectly and all of our guests could not stop talking about how much fun they had! I would recommend Natasha and the Invisible Hostess to anyone looking to throw the party of the century!!

Sent on 10/27/2013

I would recommend anyone planning a wedding to hire The Invisible Hostess! After finding my venue, it was the first decision I made, and the best decision I made. Sheena was so incredibly calm and helpful on the day of the wedding (we had an uninvited guest show up and our baker got in a car accident) that I didn't stress one bit. But besides that, she was a great help to me during the planning process. She was always available to answer questions about vendor contracts and prices and give recommendations when I was having trouble making decisions. Her services are worth every penny!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Natasha was my day of coordinator and was extremely helpful! Leading up to the event she took all the stress off me by communicating with all my vendors and making sure everyone understood the timeline for the day. The day of the wedding she was super helpful and allowed me to enjoy my day and not worry about a thing! I would definitely recommend Natasha and her team to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Sheena and her team. From the moment we engaged her, she was on the ball with helpful tips and information. She worked well with all of our vendors, who had nothing but positive things to say about her behind-the-scenes interactions with them. From our perspective, everything ran smoothly on our wedding day, even though I later heard that there were a few fires that Sheena expertly put out. The Invisible Hostess is organized, professional, creative, and can MacGyver their way through any (inevitable) hiccup during your event. I would absolutely trust them again to run any event and have recommended them highly to engaged friends in the area.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/23/2013

Our wedding day was the best day ever--and the most fun my husband and I have ever had. While the wedding was special for obvious reasons, we were able to enjoy the day as much as we did because we knew that all the logistics and behind the scenes work were under Natasha's care and good judgment. There are many ways that she was wonderful to work with, including:
    --pulling off a flawless event that everyone enjoyed
    --accommodating specific requests (she picked up our flowers from Pike Place Market and arranged them)
    --coordinating among vendors to make sure that everything unfolded as planned
    --looking after the bride and groom during the event (she made sure we were fed and watered)
    --responding to emails and phone calls promptly in the weeks leading up to the wedding
    --providing expert advice for the big day (how to create a timeline of the day's events, what guests need to feel comfortable, what works well and what doesn't)

Above all, Natasha was well-organized, encouraging, and she always made sure to double check with us to make sure that things were unfolding as hoped. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Sheena and the rest of the invisible hostess team were amazing to work with! I was reluctant at first to consider a coordinator, but from the moment my fiancé and I met Sheena, we felt confident that she shared our vision for a laid-back, fun event. She helped recommend really solid vendors and was available throughout the process for help and feedback. She literally opened up her home to us to loan us materials for center pieces and gave us fun and creative ideas to work with and she helped us execute them. On top of all this, she's also a lovely, genuine person and this made her a welcome presence during stressful moments.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Laureen · Married on 07/20/2013

My fiancé and I found Sheena Kalso's help and service to be absolutely priceless! She gave us help all along the way as we were planning our wedding with timelines and suggestions, introduced us to great vendors, etc. But what made the whole experience amazing was the day of the wedding! Steve and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She helped me get dressed in my gown and she directed the entire production. All we did was get married and have great fun at the party. I never gave a thought to the caterer, the cake, the music, anything! I knew that Sheena was handling it all perfectly behind the scenes and it all came off absolutely perfectly! Steve keeps saying that our wedding far exceeded his expectations! We've gotten emails and comments from friends & family that they had a terrific time and it all went as smooth as silk. I HIGHLY recommend Sheena for your wedding planner or any other event planning!! She is SO worth the fee! She handles all the burden so you can just enjoy your event!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Heather · Married on 07/20/2013

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about The Invisible Hostess and, specifically, Natasha Larsen, who I worked with for my July wedding! Choosing to work with her as a day of coordinator was the single best decision we made for our wedding planning - Natasha is not only talented, professional, responsive, organized, dedicated, efficient, she is also very fun to work with and truly builds relationships with clients and their wedding vendor teams. Everyone I worked with throughout the process had wonderful things to say about their connections/interactions with TIH and Natasha. I felt that Natasha was more than capable of creating anything we envisioned for our wedding. The support and coordination Natasha offered helped our wedding dreams become a reality and we couldn't be happier with how the entire day turned out. Natasha goes above and beyond to help brides feel calm and confident, and she adds/suggests special details that make the day more meaningful. I would recommend her to anyone and any bride that is looking for wedding day-of coordination - which truly felt like SO much more than "day of." It was a really amazing experience! Thank you Natasha :)

Sent on 08/09/2013

We used TIH for staffing services, not wedding planning. They were great. Our lead hostess met with us at the venue the week before and took such a load of worry off me. She was terrific. They got the whole place ready, staffed it, and then took it all down and packed it up. I don't know how we would have done it without them.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/28/2013

Everything about working with Sheena and her team was wonderful! Any questions we had leading up to our wedding day were clearly and promptly answered and I always felt like the feedback was very honest and genuine. The work they did the day before, the day of, and the day after our wedding went way above and beyond any expectations that I might have had. I knew that if it was in Sheena's hands it was going to be taken care of and I didn't need to worry about it anymore, and as a bride that is the most amazing feeling ever!
    My wedding day was so relaxing and I was actually able to enjoy it all so much and I attribute a lot of that to Sheena and her team. They took care of every little detail and it all turned out perfectly! We wouldn't have changed a thing about our special day!
    I am so very thankful that we met Sheena and were able to work with her and her team. It was one of the best decisions we made in all of our wedding planning and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Katie · Married on 06/08/2013

Sheena and her team were an invaluable part of what made my wedding day go so perfectly! We had a Seattle wedding despite living and planning from Montana. Normally planning a wedding long distance would be a stressful endeavor, but Sheena helped me put all the pieces together and made great suggestions for vendors to use that she knew would be reliable. When it came to the week of the event she was always available when we needed, took care of every little detail, leaving our week open to tend to family and relaxing before the big day! The actual wedding went wonderfully; Sheena and Kelsey executed my exact vision without a hitch! You get so much more than what you pay for with the Invisible Hostess -- I'll definitely be coming back with any future events I may have!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Jaime · Married on 06/01/2013

I would recommend Invisible Hostess to anyone planning any-kind of event! There is something to be said about just relaxing an enjoying the moment. Sheena helped my husband and I to be 100% in the moment with our friends and family, the memories we have from this event we will cherish forever!

Sheena was there for us from the first moment my fiancé and I met her, to the day we became husband and wife! Sheena was there to be a sounding board, answer our questions, and put us at ease as we began to prepare for the biggest event of our lives so far! I’m pretty convinced that it is impossible for people to not love Sheena!

Sheena is so much more than a day of coordinator, she is a lifesaver! There was a level of stress that just didn’t exist for us. I had complete faith in Sheena and she did more than just impress us she wowed us! She was there to harness my crazy my crazy bridal party who hadn’t seen each other in years and wouldn't stop talking and catching-up as we ran through the rehearsal. She had an authoritative and humorous way of approaching every situation that just made everyone listen, relax AND HAVE FUN! She worked closely and professionally with all our vendors! I truly felt she was more prepared for our big day than I was, which is definitely the way you want your day of wedding coordinator to feel.

We lucked out and also had Natasha on the weekend of our wedding and I must say that we felt extremely lucky to have such an amazing pair of planners. I was a little concerned that our crew of loud and boisterous guests was going to be a huge undertaking but Sheena and Natasha managed the group with ease and confidence. I really feel that the day went seamlessly and I owe the majority of this success to Invisible Hostess. It is almost 9 months since my wedding and I still have friends and family comment on how perfect the whole day was. Thank you for helping us to make such amazing memories!

- Brad and Jaime

Sent on 02/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2013

Sheena is the best! I came to our initial meeting with a few ideas of my own, but without have thought about ALL that goes in to planning and coordinating a wedding. Sheena was able to give me ideas and things to think about without being pushy at all.

Her (and her assistants) work was invaluable the day of (and the day prior to ) the wedding. We had some weather issues and a few other last minute changes and she took care of everything seamlessly and professionally. I would have been running around like a crazy person without her, but instead I was calm and able to truly enjoy the day!

For anyone who is wary about spending money on one more thing while planning a wedding, this service is a worthy investment. It really is well worth is to be able to relax and enjoy your day. It also means that all of your guest will enjoy their time as well since you won't have to put anyone in charge!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Annie · Married on 05/04/2013

Afton was FABULOUS! She was really helpful before the wedding with checking over timelines, suggesting vendors, and helping to get everything organized for the big day. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we know that everything ran smoothly because she was there. If there was a problem, we didn't hear about it. It was also super helpful that she was familiar with all of our vendors, having been in this business for such a long time. Cleanup was a breeze and our parents kept commenting on how nice it was to work with Afton.

STRONGLY recommend that you hire someone for the wedding day so you, your parents, etc don't need to worry about things. And Afton was the perfect person for us to rely on. HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 05/18/2013