The Invisible Hostess Reviews

The Invisible Hostess 3
The Invisible Hostess 4
The Invisible Hostess 5

Annie · Married on 02/13/2016

The price is very reasonable for the high quality service that Sheena and her crew provide. They really come and give you the peace of mind that everything will go smoothly the day of, so that you can sit back and relax. I highly recommend Invisible Hostess!

Sent on 07/28/2016

I would recommend Invisible Hostess to any of my friends. Jocelyn was my coordinator and she helped me dig into details and ask questions I would have never known to consider. They are THE best.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/25/2015

We hired Mary as a day-of coordinator. She was far more than that! For months leading up to our big day, she was available to help us sort through all the little details and give advice on everything. She was there for our rehearsal and managed to wrangle a large and rowdy bridal party so everyone knew exactly what they were supposed to do. She coordinated with all the rest of our vendors to make sure our day ran seamlessly. I didn't have to lift a finger on the big day which is truly the whole point of having a coordinator. I'd heard some horror stories about coordinators dropping the ball on things and was a little hesitant going in. I can tell you I had absolutely nothing to worry with Mary and her team! She is a rock star and my day was perfect, thanks in large part to her hard work. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone planning a big event!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Kyla · Married on 09/12/2015

I heard amazing things about The Invisible Hostess from other vendors so I knew if they were available I had to book them! We ended up booking with Mary and she was AMAZING. All of our other vendors were raving about the timeline document and they all told me that she was the most thorough and detailed coordinator they had ever seen! I honestly can't imagine what the day would've been like without her and her assistant. Anyone I know who gets engaged will hear all about The Invisible Hostess from me. I always thought that coordinators just collected information and then showed up the day of and that's when they did their magic, but Mary was with us every step of the way and met with us several times before the wedding! With her help I was able to enjoy my wedding day and not have to stress about a single thing because I knew she had it handled!

Sent on 11/18/2015

When guests were emailing complaints about the travel, logistics, and everything under the sun - bringing me to tears, there was Natasha to talk me through how to respond to each and every issue. When I couldn't figure out how many tents/spoons/lights to order, there was Natasha with all the answers. When some of my vendor contracts were hard to understand and negotiate, there was Natasha to review and jump in on my behalf. When my dad got sick a few months before the wedding and I needed to put planning on-hold, there was Natasha checking on me and making sure I didn't miss any important deadlines. When the caterer needed to cancel the main dish the day before the wedding, there was Natasha to brainstorm alternatives. When gale force winds and rain threatened to ruin our outdoor ceremony and reception, there was Natasha to help us execute a backup plan.

Simply put - we couldn't have pulled off our wedding without Natasha from the Invisible Hostess. Reliable, responsive, professional, caring, honest, and most of all - super talented at coordinating each and every last detail. She brought our vision to life and never let us see her sweat. The best money spent for the wedding, bar none.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Emily · Married on 08/21/2015

We were on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, so we decided to compromise and go with a "day of" coordinator. I am so glad we did! Natasha with The Invisible Hostess is fantastic, and so much more than a day of coordinator. She helped us select an amazing vendor team, coordinated all of the logistics with them, was available the entire week before our weeding for all of the random questions and errands that come up, put together a detailed day of timeline and successfully kept us on track the entire day (I didn't ever have to look at my watch -- not even once!), effortlessly managed a couple of interesting family dynamics, made sure the venue was packed up at the end of the night, and collected everything we left behind and delivered it to our house the following week. If anything went wrong, we didn't know it because Natasha was there to help! I really thought I would be nervous about all of the wedding logistics that day (I was a bride after all!) but I can't tell you how comforting it was to know that Natasha would be there, taking care of every last detail. We just got to relax and enjoy the day. We can't thank Natasha enough, and I would highly recommend her to every bride out there. I honestly don't think we could have made it through the day without her. She is worth every last penny! Plus, our friends and family were so appreciative that they didn't have to worry about the logistics either. They actually got to enjoy the day, stress-free, as well! A few of my bridesmaids who recently got married even said "I wish I had a Natasha!" She, and the rest of the team at The Invisible Hostess, are truly the best!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/14/2015

Jocelyn and Ashely were really great and I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much to everyone at The Invisible Hostess!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Herb · Married on 08/08/2015

We were on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator. Both of us thought that we were organized enough but at the end of the day, we were elated that we had booked Jocelyn and Ashley to be our coordinators. After we hammered down the timeline, they both made sure all of our vendors were kept in the loop in regards to our wedding day. On our wedding day, both were visible while also staying behind the scenes. To our knowledge, everything went off without a hitch. Their services didn't end at night though. The next day, Jocelyn came around and delivered everything that was left behind as well as our gifts.

Five stars for Jocelyn, Ashley and The Invisible Hostess!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Kelsey · Married on 08/08/2015

Mary was the coordinator for our wedding, and we would highly recommend her. Mary's knowledge of wedding coordination and sense of humor made our meetings with her very productive and entertaining. On the day of the event, everything went off without a hitch (or so Mary and her assistant, Kristine, made it seem to us). Long story short, Mary is fantastic!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Christina · Married on 08/08/2015

Sheena from The Invisible Hostess was AMAZING! So awesome in fact, that I wrote her while I was sitting in the airport the day after the wedding on our way to our honeymoon. I can't write a better review than the thank you note I wrote her so I'm just going to copy & paste it here:

"As I sit here I the Frankfurt airport on our layover to our Honeymoon, I can't help but feel so blessed to have had you as a part of our wedding. While you weren't in any photos, or sitting in the seats watching with all our guests as we repeated our vows, you were more a part of making our day a reality than so many in attendance. You kept me sane, as those who know me, know I am a micro managing OCD freak, but I knew with you the helm everything would be perfect. And it was! The night was beyond anything I could have dreamt of. You helped me manage the crazy venue people, fix problems like a champ, you helped me create this imaginary vision I had for my perfect day, and you turned it into reality. All while rocking an amazing jumper (and that cute LBD you changed into later)

I honestly don't think that I can possibly put into words what you and your amazing team of ladies, Sunny and Mary (is that right? I want to say her name was Mary) did. Because of you 3 I was actually able to sit back and relax and know that everything would be perfect. And it really was. We have so many amazing memories from yesterday that I will cherish for the rest of my life and I really have The Invisible Hostess to thank.

You are the BEST! And Tom can't say it enough, "worth every penny" "

Sent on 02/16/2016
  • F

Faye · Married on 07/18/2015

As Sheena will be the first to tell you, I have been dubbed "The Pinterest Bride". My coordination document outlining our day-of timeline, all of my DIY projects, sample table arrangements, and vendor information exceeded 18 pages in length. This is why, for me, hiring The Invisible Hostess was worth every penny. Sheena put me and my Type-A personality at complete ease. She was able to take my vision for the day and make it a reality, incorporating every last detail to the nth degree. Her coaching and advice along the way allowed for the planning process to be the fun and exciting process it should be. I cannot thank her enough for that alone. We also hired The Invisible Hostess for catering/hostessing services. The hostessing team was professional, courteous, and attentive. They played a major role in helping with the set-up and take-down our table arrangements, made sure that every guest was well fed, hydrated (it was 93+ degrees on the day of our wedding) and cared for. With an unexpected last minute change, Sarah stepped up to the plate dove head first into the wedding coordination world. She did a fantastic job assisting Sheena, contributing to the absolute best day of my life. If I could give advice to future brides considering hiring wedding coordination services, it would be this: Do it! This will be the best gift you can give to yourself to ensure the day you’ve been waiting your whole life for is the perfect day you always envisioned. Mine certainly was.
    -Faye & Brian Moore

Sent on 08/06/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/12/2015

Jocelyn from TheInvisibleHostess was beyond words, incredible. She helped us lay out every detail of our big day, and continued to press on with details we did not have down yet. Her timeline she created for our event and all of our vendors was incredible, everyone knew where to be and what to do at exactly what time. Honestly, I hope we have another event in Seattle just so we can work with Jocelyn again. She was such a blessing to our day. Her time, professional etiquette, experience, and hard work ethic worked to give us a wonderful wedding day. If there was anything about our wedding that didn't go as planned, we didn't know about it. She took care of every single detail. She even picked up the slack that our venue should have taken care of. I can't say enough about Jocelyn's work. She is worth every penny and she is a truly wonderful person to work with. Thank you so much Jocelyn!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Teagen · Married on 07/11/2015

Mary and Sheena are worth their weight in gold! Their guidance and help was incredibly valuable and our wedding went off without a hitch! On top of all that, they are both incredibly fun to work with. We highly recommend hiring day of coordinators for your wedding and we highly recommend hiring the Invisible Hostess. They rock!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Our wedding would not have been the same without Natasha. I cannot speak highly enough of her level of customer service!!! Natasha is a perfect professional: polished, reliable, thoughtful, and extremely knowledgeable. She executed our timeline perfectly and ran a perfect event. Natasha gave us peace of mind in the weeks leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day itself. Natasha is the top of my vendor list, and the vendor I absolutely could not do without!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Dominic · Married on 05/24/2015

After doing the bulk of the wedding planning ourselves (booking the venue and vendors and whatnot) we began to get somewhat overwhelmed by the amount of details and planning that it was going to take to run the actual event. We signed up for the Day-of-Coordinator services from the Invisible Hostess but were given much, much more by our wonderful coordinator, Jocelyn. Jocelyn met with us multiple times, created a detailed plan and schedule for us, quickly answered all of our many emails, communicated with vendors, and did everything we asked as well as the many things we didn't even know we should be asking. Although we initially set out to plan the wedding completely on our own, I cannot express how happy I am that we ultimately decided to get a Day-Of-Coordinator and that we found Invisible Hostess AND that our coordinator was Jocelyn (although I'm sure everyone there is great).

Sent on 06/23/2015

Amy · Married on 05/08/2015

A friend had used the Invisible Hostess before and recommended them. I was not disappointed. Our day-of coordinator and her assistant were excellent and the wedding wouldn't have gone as smooth without them. The icing on the cake was when I came home the day after the wedding and they had delivered all of our wedding presents and assorted materials the night prior. It was one less thing that I (or my friends and family) had to worry about!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Lara · Married on 04/25/2015

My wife and I couldn't give a higher endorsement for Natasha at the Invisible Hostess. Everyone kept saying how calm we were in the weeks and days before the wedding and it was completely due to the fact that we had Natasha helping us. She helped us stay on track with the details and coordination of all the vendors from the beginning. Our venue was basically an empty building so she had to manage every chair, napkin, and candle from set up to tear down. I never worried that the execution woul be less than perfect and I didn't loose a single night of sleep worrying about our wedding.
    She was enthuisiastic, responsive and a wonderful resource. We feel so lucky to have worked with her

Sent on 05/09/2015

Sheena was our hero! The day we met with Sheena to plan the day of our wedding, we walked out on cloud nine. Sheena walked us through the timing and events for our wedding and took the lead to communicate and plan logistics with our vendors. It was such a relief to know that we simply just had to show up to our wedding! Given her expertise, she also had a number of great ideas for options when we were without and helped us plan with ease. Thank you, Sheena!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Sheena and her team at The Invisible Hostess were a freaking delight. They were absolutely buttoned up and detail-oriented which was great to work with and tie up the loose ends. Sheen asked all the right questions and the questions that we didn't even considered. Her day-of planning was excellent and we were able to just enjoy ourselves and our guests. We'll happily recommend Sheena with flying colors.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Natasha was amazing she was a huge help with our youngest son's wedding, on November 1, 2014!
    She is so organized and knows how to keep everything going and really helped to smooth the wrinkles that arose with the venue and caterer! She was so spot on with everything, and very diplomatic when dealing with issues. She has the patience of a saint! I could not recommend her or Invisible Hostess more. Simply fantastic!!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2014

Natasha was amazing to work with. My wedding was so much fun. My friends are amazed when I tell them that I was stress-free during the day of the wedding and I believe that natasha played the biggest role in that! Thank you so much for all that you did for Dave, me, and my family & friends!! You're da best!! I mean, you made nonna happy (that's not an easy job).

Sent on 10/22/2014

Tim · Married on 09/27/2014

Sheena made our wedding happen and was invaluable to our big day. We were planning from out of state and she was available at anytime to talk and made us feel like a priority at all times. On wedding day they made everything move along extra smoothly. If you don't use Invisible Hostess you are missing out!

Sent on 01/28/2015

The first (and smartest) thing we did after getting engaged was hire The Invisible Hostess for day-of coordination. By building them into our wedding budget we gave ourselves the freedom to be as creative as possible in the planning process knowing that Natasha would totally have our backs on the big day (and to be honest, for months of support leading up to the main event).

Natasha is a wedding superstar! She handled everything we threw at her with enthusiasm and creativity, from a floor to ceiling rainbow streamer installation to wacky vendors to a dozen gigantic mylar balloons. Her assistant and bartender were amazing pros who were up for tackling any challenge. Her team even ran to Menchie's for pints of frozen yogurt when our vendor wasn't able to deliver the froyo machine we had rented!

My husband and I were completely stress-free the day of the wedding and knew that everything was in Natasha's capable hands. I would recommend The Invisible Hostess to anyone planning a wedding or major event. Their services were flawless from top to bottom and absolutely vital to our big day.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Maria · Married on 08/31/2014

Sheena and her team were indispensable. Everyone commented about how helpful, pleasant and prepared our coordinators were. We needed to have a Spanish speaker so it was great to have Brenda on our team. Our families congratulated us on a great choice and everything went smoothly on the big day!! In addition, The Invisible Hostess team was with us from the start of a long planning process. They were always there to answer questions, review contracts, provide their honest opinion and advice. They kept us organized and on track. Their reputation is solid and everyone that we worked with knew of them and trusted their service. We were told over and over again that we were "in good hands" and we could not agree more. We are beyond thrilled that we had them with us and would highly recommend them. They truly are the best!!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Anita · Married on 08/30/2014

We worked with The Invisible Hostess for our wedding on August 30th 2014 - myself and my husband have said throughout the whole process up through our wedding day, we do not know what we would have done without our coordinator, Natasha Larsen!! If I could offer any advice to anyone planning a wedding it would be to make the investment in a wedding coordinator, particularly from The Invisible Hostess. Regardless of how small or large, complex or simple your wedding may be, the small cost associated with such a huge time saver is simply invaluable. We would not have been able to enjoy the day or the weeks leading up to our wedding if we had been working on coordination with multiple vendors. Even though our wedding was small (55 people) there are still the same number of details to coordinate and on your wedding day you really should be focused on being present and experiencing the best day of your life! Several of our guests even commented on how amazing Natasha was in pulling together everyone (from vendors/wait staff/guests, etc.) so seamlessly and gracefully, not only the day of, but the events prior. Your wedding day should be about you, your partner, friends, family and having an unforgettable experience that you'll cherish forever, and having a TIH wedding coordinator makes it possible.

Sent on 09/15/2014