The Inn at Valley Farms Reviews

8 Reviews for The Inn at Valley Farms

• Nicole

Nicole G. · Married on 09/26/2020

Nothing short of perfect

Oh man, where do I start???? My husband and I wanted a rustic wedding and the barn at the Inn at Valley Farms was PERFECT!!! We were not able to only have the ceremony in the barn but also the reception! From the very moment we met with the inn keeper, Amy, we knew it was the venue for us. Not only was the inn amazing but their in town restaurant made the PERFECT rehearsal dinner location! My husband and I could not stop talking about how beautiful the views were and how beautiful the inn was and how wonderful everyone was to us AND our guests!! Not to mention, the breakfast?? AMAZING!!! Amy and Caitlin went way above and beyond to make sure I had the perfect wedding and let me tell you it was nothing short of magical and I couldn't have asked for a better location, better service, better anything. From the bottom of my heart I thank everyone there and DO NOT HESITATE to check this place out for even a mini vacation!! LOVE THE INN AT VALLEY FARMS!!!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn P. · Married on 08/29/2020

Such a special venue

It turned out to be a blessing that we had to cancel two other wedding plans due to Covid-19 and ended up at the Inn at Valley Farms. It truly ended up being our dream wedding with 10 of our closest family and friends.

Amy was a pleasure to work with from day one when we went to tour the Inn. She answered all our questions and was so kind and understanding about us being nervous to sign another contract. Throughout the whole planning process she helped to make sure everything got done correctly from the tent delivery to the flowers and cake to talking to some of our guests to calm their nerves about staying at the Inn during a pandemic. She helped us think through many questions and came up with solutions we wouldn't have thought of! She was always there to help the weekend of the wedding as well. Everyone loved her!

Amy isn't the only selling point of this venue though. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful. All the rooms are so unique, such high quality, and absolutely beautiful. There are so many places to take pictures on the property during your wedding. The barn is the absolute best rain plan out of all the weddings we planned this year! It is such a cool spot that our photographer actually said he would have suggested it as the ceremony site even if it wasn't raining.

We got the elopement package which came with a bouquet that blew me away. I honestly could not believe how beautiful it turned out - far better than any of the Pinterest pictures I sent. The cake also totally exceeded our expectations. I'm not much of a cake person and I thought it tasted delicious and was beautiful. Their venue list is also top notch! The breakfast they serve was to die for both mornings and make sure to visit the Hungry Diner which is also fantastic. A little bonus is the mugs we got that we both love drinking out of every morning now.

I could go on and on about how much we loved every aspect of the Inn for our wedding. I promise staying at the Inn and Farm House and having your wedding at this venue will be the best decision you've ever made!

*Photos with this post are by Clove Hitch Photography

Sent on 09/14/2020

Amy · Married on 06/09/2018

I worked with Ted, at Elegant Settings, when renting the tent and other supplies for my wedding. He made it easy to walk through and even provided me with a sample floor plan. The equipment was all clean and looked new. The crew was very nice and willing to work with me one the set-up. I would absolutely recommend Elegant Settings for your event rental needs!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Amy · Married on 08/25/2017

This was the perfect place to have a small wedding. The Elopement package included so much that it really limiting the amount of stress on all the planning. The Innkeeper Jackie sought out that everything was done perfectly and it was!!!
    The officiant and photographer that were chosen were also so accommodating and really made the big day memorable.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Larisa · Married on 06/24/2017

The Inn was fabulous and filled with character. The landscape was perfect and I could envision my wedding here the second I saw it in person. In fact I only saw this venue in person because I had such a good feeling about it from the website. Jackie, the inn owner, was amazing and couldn't have been more helpful. I sometimes had complicated requests that she handled with grace and never rushed me during my planning process. She provides a great list of vendors that was very helpful, and explained the different approaches or offerings when I couldn't decide. I can't say enough about this location for small elopements or larger wedding like we had, about 75 people.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Jackie's wonderful accommodations for our wedding next door at Alyson's Orchards. She has just lovely charming New England rooms are the Inn and also has excellent cottages on the farm as well that our guests could share. It was really a treat to stay here for our wedding weekend and the memories of sharing stories with my mom and mother-in-law the night before our wedding sharing home-made cookies and tea that Jackie makes will always stick with me. Jackie also makes an outstanding breakfast made with all local ingredients, most from her farm. Would highly recommend Inn at Valley Farms for any accommodations!!

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • Z

Charlene · Married on 07/20/2014

My daughter got married Sunday at The Inn at Valley Farms. The farm is a working farm in the most beautiful setting you can imagine. It is a perfect place for a destination wedding or, as in our case, a perfect place for two families to bond. The inn has room for 28 guests. Both families and the wedding party stayed at the Inn for the weekend. We had full run of the facilities which allowed us to get to know each other without interruption.
    Jackie Caserta is a gracious hostess. She helped us to have a truly unique and memorable experience.
    The Inn is also a Bed and Breakfast and a perfect home base for a relaxing vacation.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Laura · Married on 07/16/2016

3.5

We had such an amazing time at our wedding at the Inn at Valley Farms. We loved being able to pick our own vendors for all the details of the ceremony and reception. The farm is simply gorgeous, full of flowers and lovely light. And Jackie was amazing at helping us with every little thing... she had great recommendations for vendors, helped with placement of tables, etc., prep, flowers, and more! She even busted out some hoola hoops during the late night rainstorm after the party was "over"!

The only downside to doing it this way (piece by piece as opposed to all inclusive) is that costs do add up anyway, and I wish that our room had been included in the cost of booking the venue (since it's required to book at the rooms at the Inn anyway).

Overall - amazing experience. I would recommend it to anyone, especially if you're looking to craft a wedding your very own way!! You're really not locked into anything and it's incredible how personalized you can create it this way :)

Sent on 10/02/2016