The Inn at New Hyde Park Reviews

The Inn at New Hyde Park 5
The Inn at New Hyde Park 6
The Inn at New Hyde Park 7

jackie · Married on 10/28/2016

The INN at New Hyde Park was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! The food, staff and overall venue was amazing. The INN was the first place that we visited when choosing a venue, after 16 others we decided The INN was the BEST, and it was!!!! Our bridal team was excellent- Carlos, Fergie and Kerri were wonderful. They made sure we had everything we needed and were always very helpful! The best team ever!!!! Jennifer the event planner helped us from start to finish and was always on top of every single detail! The food is delicious. Everything was set up perfectly, they had us go around and make sure that everything was right before our guests saw. IT WAS PERFECT! We had about 200 guests and every single person that attended has told us that it was the best wedding. We are beyond happy with the Inn and would definitely recommend it to anyone that is getting married. No other venue could compare to the Inn at New Hyde Park! Thank you to Jennifer, Carlos, Fergie, Kerri and the rest of the staff for all their hard work and attention to detail, you all made the day perfect for us!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding was unbelievable thanks to the inn at NHP ! The service , the food, and the whole ambiance was nothing short of amazing ! All we keep hearing is how our wedding was the most beautiful wedding anyone has gone to ! We recommend the inn at NHP to anyone who is looking for the best service they can find !!! 5/5 for us ! We wish we can relive that day over over and over again!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Gina · Married on 10/08/2016

Felicia was wonderful to work with while we were making our decision to book. She walked us through every option and I felt like she was a friend more than a sales person. Jennifer was wonderful during the final stages. The day went wonderfully smooth and the venue was everything I could have imagined. The Inn is on top of their game.

Sent on 03/03/2017

michael · Married on 10/02/2016

Laurie and I had a terrific experience when we got married at The Inn of New Hyde Park. Our even planner was Jennifer and she did a terrific job working with Laurie and I. She replied to all of our e-mails and answered our calls as fast as she could. Our Maitre' d was Carlos and he made sure everything went smooth on the night of. The room got hot while on the dance floor. We spoke to Carlos and he cranked the Air Conditioning for us right away. BAM!! Problem solved. Our bridal attendants were Mary and Kate. (Mother Daughter). They were the best. They were very kind and made sure we had what we needed at all times. We were very comfortable with them and are grateful they were there for us.

Overall we received several complements about the venue. From the cocktail hour to the party in the reception room. Everyone had a great time. There were tons of complements about the food. The food portions were very big and all the food was excellent.

Quick note: The Inn had a security guard who stayed on site all night. My family was very impressed at the end of the night when he stood next to our envelopes to make sure none went missing. When it was time to bring the envelopes home, the security guard did not leave the envelopes until they were discretely loaded into the limo for the ride home. Very cool. I don't remember his name. Nice guy. Shoutout to security man!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

christina · Married on 10/02/2016

Choosing The Inn was probably the easiest and best decision we made during the wedding process. From the day we went to look at the room until the end of our wedding, we were taken care of through and through. If you are booking with The Inn you can rest assure that you are in good hands! We had the Gable room which just had a recent renovation which completely transformed the room making it look so classy and elegant! The staff, the décor, the food- Everything is top notch! Look no more- You have found your spot with The Inn !

Sent on 10/26/2016

Vanessa · Married on 09/30/2016

We got married about 2 weeks ago and it was a dream come true and more! We 1st worked with Ariana and she is absolutely amazing. She is very welcoming, friendly and patient. We had a budget in mind and she worked with us. Jennifer, our event planner was an added bonus. We emailed a lot and she was very helpful, quick and responsive. She kept me on track (I'm a big procrastinator) and I'm grateful for that. She is an absolute pleasure to work with! You will love her! Francilla also helped us a lot towards the end. She helped answer any questions or address any concerns I had as our day got closer. Want to give a shout out to Daysy as well- she helped coordinate our food tasting and was very responsive and accommodating. The day of our wedding my husband and I were honestly treated like royalty. I was greeted by one of my bridal attendants Fergie who is phenomenal! She was very attentive, down to earth and made sure I ate lol (which is very important in my book). I really appreciated her. My other bridal attendant was Francesa and she is amazing too! She catered to my family, friends and me! Our Maitre'd Melvin is very professional and super friendly. He made our night go very smooth so kudos to him and all his staff! They worked really hard to make sure everything was perfect! Our family and friends raved how it was the best wedding they have ever attended! Our reception -the Georgian ballroom-was exactly what I envisioned. The food was exceptional. Everything was beautiful. I wish we could do it again. I highly recommend the Inn at NHP for any event. The staff, the grounds, their rooms, their service-impeccable! I fell in love when I first stepped foot inside and I don't regret a thing. Thank you so much to for one of the best nights in our lives!

Sent on 03/08/2018

diana · Married on 09/25/2016

My husband and I had our wedding here on September 25th, 2016 (a late afternoon-early sunday evening wedding.) Everything from the outdoor ceremony there, to the reception, to the very end of our night, was exceptional and outstanding. The food, the service, and the decor were all top notch. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting how amazing every course and the cocktail hour was. The rooms in this venue are all modern and updated, but with beautiful cozy and even glamorous touches. The bridal attendants went above and beyond as well, helping me from everything from shoe changes to lipstick applying! I would recommend The Inn at New Hyde Park many times over!

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception and the Inn at NHP on 9/24/16 (in the Georgian Ballroom). From start to finish our experience with them was amazing. The staff and quality of service at this venue is unparalleled. My husband and I have been to many of the wedding venues on Long Island and NONE can compare.

The food is outstanding, the staff go above and beyond, and the décor is elegant. My husband and I (along with our families, bridal party, and guests) were treated like royalty from the moment we stepped out of the limo. Our guests did not stop raving about the night and many said it was the best wedding they've been to in a long time.

Our maître d' was Carlos and my bridal attendants were Mary and Ernsue. The AMAZING in-house event planner (Jennifer) referred to them as the 'dream team' and I couldn't have put it any better myself. They did not stop for a minute the entire night. Multiple times the back of my dress got trampled/ripped by people dancing and out of no where Ernsue and Mary would be kneeling behind me doing anything they could to fix it. Carlos made everything flow seamlessly- and he did it all with a smile that made me feel totally at ease.

Thank you to everyone at the Inn at NHP for making our wedding a day we will NEVER forget.
    -Danielle and Michael DeGregorio

Sent on 09/25/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

The Inn is simply gorgeous! Everything about this place is just stunning! The staff is amazing and so helpful! I'm so excited to have our reception here next year!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Just had my wedding there three weeks ago and people are still talking about it. The Inn at New Hyde Park know exactly how to host a wedding. First off the quality of service before the wedding date was impeccable. Jennifer the event planner was professional and catered to all of our needs. She had told us that for our wedding day we had the A+ team and she was not kidding. Upon walking into the Inn we were greeted by our bridal attendants, Mary and Liz. One word to describe them, AMAZING. Liz and Mary were exactly where they needed to be at all times. They went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were fed, and hydrated. At one point Mary had us sit in the bridal suit alone during cocktail hour to eat some of our food uninterrupted and it was exactly what we needed. Our 300+ guests LOVED the cocktail hour food. The amount of food that is served and the quality is truly the best I've ever had at a wedding. Throughout the reception, Melvin our Matron'D and our bridal attendants were at our side without us realizing and making sure that everything went smoothly. The viennese hour is a candy store on steroids. They opened up the doors and showed us crepes, chocolate fountains, cotton candy, cakes, ice cream, macarons, etc. At the end of the night Melvin even went out of his way to run down the block to get my fathers truck for him. He then had men load up the truck with items we had brought to the hall. After the reception was over we were escorted by 4 different people to our overnight room in which they made sure we had everything we needed. They even went out of their way of stocking the fridge with food from the wedding that we were unable to finish, deserts and the top layer of our wedding cake. This place is a definite 5/5 and my husband and I are so happy we picked this place for our wedding day.

Kerri · Married on 09/09/2016

The Inn at New Hyde Park was the perfect venue for my dream wedding. The team was extremely helpful leading up to the big day with constant communications, reminders as to when schedule cake tastings, food tastings, etc. The entire staff were always so friendly and accommodating. My wedding day was absolutely perfect because of the people at the Inn. They know customer service and I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Jim · Married on 09/04/2016

From the moment we arrived on the property until we said our goodbyes to friends and family on our wedding day, the staff at the Inn was 1st class! The planning was so helpful, Jennifer and Felicia ensured we hit all of our taskings and completed everything to ensure a successful wedding day. Barbara, our Maitre d' kept in constant communication with the bride and groom ensuring every ask and need was taken care. Our guests absolutely loved the wedding hall and helped make for great memories. Awesome food, great pictures and professional staff! We will definitely recommend the Inn to future couples. Thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Marisa · Married on 08/06/2016

The Inn at New Hyde Park is not only a beautiful venue, but the service and staff are amazing!! I had the most amazing wedding because of the people that work there! Everyone is so sweet and helpful and truly made my day unforgettable!! Book with The Inn at New Hyde Park! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2016

The inn was simply amazing !! Everyone there worked so hard to make my day perfect and I loved everything about getting married there !! The bridal suite was amazing, and everyone was so attentive to my every need !! Would 100% recommend getting married at the inn !!

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2016

A huge thank you to Jennifer, Melvin, Jessica, Ernsue and the rest of The Inn staff. The Inn is definitely a hidden gem! From the entry way to the outside gardens, The Inn is beautiful. Jennifer was there to help us every step of the way from when we booked our wedding two years ago. Melvin made sure our wedding day flowed flawlessly and our bridal attendants Jessica and Ernsue were there for us the whole night making sure we were having a great time and didn't worry about anything. We cannot thank everyone at The Inn enough for making us feel so special! Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more. We highly recommend The Inn to all couples looking for a beautiful venue with amazing food and decor. From the day you book your wedding to the days leading up, every encounter is personalized and special. You do not feel like just another wedding when you book with The Inn! Thank you again for making our day so perfect!!

Love,
    Danielle and Nick

Sent on 08/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2016

At first my idea of getting married on in a "hall" off Jericho, turnpike was less than desirable. Out of the 8 locations on Long Island I looked at to have our wedding the Inn was the absolutely the BEST for my budget. The interior is gorgeous and they are constantly updating! From every aspect of planning, to the day of the event was executed with such detail I always felt I was in the good hands. Any question I had whether large or small was always take seriously and answered promptly! I am so happy we decided to go with the INN at New Hyde Park.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Adrian · Married on 07/15/2016

If you choose the Inn At New Hyde Park for your special day, you are making a decision that you will not regret. They demonstrate the utmost professionalism and care for their customers. My wife and I booked their venue for our July 2016 wedding back in November of 2014. From the first moment we began working with them, they were nothing but accommodating. My wife and I endured some life altering personal hardships during the two years between the booking and the actual wedding leaving us uncertain if our day was even going to happen. We were in excellent hands though and we ended up bonding with some of the folks there. They became like family to us during this time. Our families and friends and our bridal party were well taken care of. Our wedding day was perfect and that's not an exaggeration. We look back on our wedding day with the utmost satisfaction and have memories that we'll cherish forever. We will not forget the kindness, consideration, and attentiveness that Felicia (sales manager), Cynthia (general manager), Jennifer (event planner), David (sales coordinator), and Carlos (Maitre'D) showed us in preparation for our wedding. We highly recommend their services and look forward to attending other events at their venue.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Shea · Married on 07/10/2016

We had our wedding at the Inn @ NHP on June 10, 2016 and it was more incredible than we could have ever imagined! From our first meeting with Felicia we knew the Inn was "the one". Jennifer was super helpful throughout the entire planning process, especially the weeks leading up to the wedding. At no point were we ever nervous or anxious that things were not going to get done, because Jennifer is so on top of EVERYTHING. Cut to the night of the wedding - holy cow. The staff was ah-maze-ing!!! Our Maitre D, Melvin was more helpful then we could have ever imagined. There was no stone left unturned, and if anything did go wrong we had absolutely no idea...which is exactly how it should be. The white glove service is like no other. From the bartenders & bathroom attendants to the valet & waitstaff, these people are the best of the best. I cannot leave out Jessica & Kerry who honestly were my life savers the entire evening. I never in a million years would have thought a bridal attendant could be so attentive & caring the entire night (and into the morning) which included walking us back to the bed & breakfast at 2:30am. It certainly did not go unnoticed. My family continues to point out the exceptional service and specifically one moment when my aunt looked over and saw Kerry bent over taking off my strappy stilettos and sliding my aching feet into flip flops. I kid you not when I tell you, we felt like royalty that night. I don't feel the need to comment on the food here, because that speaks for itself - but we really had no idea of the exceptional service we'd be getting when we booked our venue at the Inn at New Hyde Park. BEST NIGHT OF OUR LIVES!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Robert · Married on 07/03/2016

We had a same sex wedding and the staff was amazing from the first visit. When they tell you not to worry about anything they mean it!!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Angie · Married on 06/30/2016

I just got married on June 30th. I had a wonderful time at my wedding. The staff and the services were great. The venue is just absolutely gorgeous. Jennifer....the Event Planner was just so awesome, she was super helpful and returned all of the hundred phone calls that I made to her. I would definitely recommend anyone to get married at The Inn or have any type of event there as well. I would say that every penny that me and my now husband spent on the this wedding was well worth it. Overall, I had an amazing experience at The Inn.

Sent on 07/15/2016

AMAZING! I wish I could relive my wedding day at the Inn over and over. Coming from a Greek family there's nothing more important than good food at an event- and the food was perfect- my guests still rave about how delicious the food was.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Josephine · Married on 06/04/2016

We are absolutely in love with the Inn at New Hyde Park. Our wedding was this past June 2016, both Jennifer and David did everything to make our day special and elegant. They listened to what we wanted and were easy to work with. Everything was planned out and so well organized that the day flowed seamlessly. All of our guests had wonderful things to say about the food and ambience of the Inn. Most of our friends even said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been too. If you're still reading on, we chose to have a day wedding, got an incredible price-it was fabulous!

Sent on 08/22/2016

ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

We had our wedding there in June and it was absolutely amazing!! It was all we could have asked for and more. Highly recommend the INN!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Ann · Married on 05/28/2016

We were thrilled with our Dream Wedding at IANHP on May 28, 2016! It not only met but exceeded our expectations in every way. The Secondary Gardens were a perfect setting for our ceremony, and we are so happy with the gorgeous outdoor photos.
    We truly enjoyed celebrating in the lovely Savannah Room, where we had a lot of room for dancing. Maitre d Terry and her assistant Mike catered to our every need. And Cynthia Pesce did a great job of escorting the bride into the Inn and helping her into her dress. She is a real pro, managing to close over twenty buttons in record time! She also did a great job of keeping us all calm before the big walk down the aisle.
    We will never forget our Special Day and the great service provided by all the professionals at the IANHP.
    We really enjoyed working with both Felicia Farino and Jennifer Boyle. They are both extremely professional, accommodating and flexible. Felicia especially makes you feel right at home.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Gina · Married on 04/29/2016

Where do i Begin?! ill start with saying Felicia and Jennifer were AMAZING!! and i could not have done this with out them! They made sure EVERY SINGLE aspect of my day was beyond perfect and i am not kidding when i say they MADE SURE! They put up with all our complaints concerns requests and made sure they were all followed through with! My day was truly TRULY a DREAM come TRUE and it would not have been this way with out the help of Jennifer she is amazing i cannot tell you how much fun i had working with her! Felicia from day one knew we were going to be a tough couple to work with and yet she made us feel like a king and queen from the very first day we walked in to the INN. I went to quite a few places before i choose the NHP INN and when i walked in here and saw the Georgian room NOTHING and i mean NOTHING compared and any other place i looked at became a instant NO. I also need to take a few moments to commend my team Carlos,Fergie,Donna,Jessica and Melvin.. they were SOOO attentive and professional the girls became my friends by the end of the night because they were just so helpful and nice. They knew how to bussel my dress and they helped me LITERALLY every step of the way even when they saw me get nervous Jessica and Fergie talked me out of it and brought me back to sanity. I miss them already! Donna was with us from 9-5 and she was the best! she held my nephew she helped us do everything she was such a respectful wonderful lady and she really made my morning go sooo smoooth. I could go on and on for days because the staff at the INN is amazing and i'm not just saying this because They want me too or asked me too because they did not i'm saying this because of how Thankful i am! I cant ever begin to repay these people for what they did for me by making my dreams come true so instead i'm just going to RAVE about them every where i go and to whomever i can! This wedding was worth EVERY CENT and id do it all over again and again and again!

Sent on 05/16/2016