The Inn at New Hyde Park Reviews

The Inn at New Hyde Park 5
The Inn at New Hyde Park 6
The Inn at New Hyde Park 7

Toni Ann · Married on 10/08/2017

We had our wedding at the Inn on 10/8. Since the moment I walked into the venue - I knew it was the place! Leading up the wedding - we had such great experiences with every staff member we encountered! Felicia was hysterical and directed us in the right direction! Jen and Fran were amazing to work with and every detail of the wedding was PERFECT! The day of the wedding was so AMAZING - we still have friends and family Talking about it . Carlos made sure we had everything we requested at all times. He was so on top of everything - he truly is incredible at his job. The bridal attendants were god sent. Every where I turned the girls were there helping in any way they can! We pulled up the venue and they were waiting for us outside! They were extremely helpful all night! The food , the outside ceremony site, the staff , the reception, everything was just so spectacular. People cannot go wrong if they choose the Inn as their wedding venue! They will not disappoint!!!! Love, Love, LOVEEEE the INN at New Hyde Park!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Maria · Married on 10/01/2017

The Inn at New Hyde Park made all of our wedding dreams come true!! From the beginning they have been accomadating and helpful. Their service exceeded our expectations and I couldn't have been happier with our bridal attendants and our maitre d' Melvin. Our guests are still talking about the food and the gorgeous venue and the donut wall which is a new feature and a big hit!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Soteroulla · Married on 09/24/2017

We had our wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park in September 2017. It was absolutely amazing and catered perfectly to our 300+ party. Once we walked into the Georgian Ballroom, we knew the Inn was the venue for us! We sat down with our sales rep Lynne who was extremely helpful, sweet and understanding of what we wanted. Later on, we met with the INN’s event planner Jennifer. She was the absolute best! We can’t say enough good things about her. Jennifer was so sweet and gave us her true opinion on everything. She definitely helped us create the dream wedding we envisioned. The pin spot lighting is an absolute must, especially in the Georgian room. It gave our wedding that extra touch we were looking for! Everything was a big hit, from cocktail hour to viennese hour.

Our family and friends left our wedding with nothing but good things to say. Jennifer, Fran, Melvin, our bridal attendants and all the staff at the Inn at New Hyde Park were beyond amazing and were a step ahead of us at all times. We highly recommend the Inn at New Hyde Park for your next event. We were so pleased and our guests are still raving about the great experience they had.

Sent on 11/11/2017
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/20/2017

When I first visited the venue, I knew this was the one. I just got married August 20th, 2017 and everything was perfect. From the moment I walked through the doors (even though I was 1.5 hours late) my bridal attendants, Mary and Ernsue, were on top of everything. From steaming my bridesmaids dresses, to running to the cars for forgotten items, and making sure everyone was comfortable and have what they needed. Those ladies were with me every step that I took that night. Then Melvin did an exceptional job by making sure everything ran smoothly. Like we had an incident where my card box broke and he was right there with another one for us to use. Then the food was excellent. All my guests were raving about the cocktail hour and how the quality of the food wasn't your typical "wedding food". Everything that I had was delicious. And the Viennese hour was the best. In the words of my guests, everything was "elegant" and "decadent ". The staff at the Inn over exceeded my expectations and I'm truly glad that I've chosen them. Now I hope to attend a wedding there so I can enjoy the venue as a guest!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Katie · Married on 07/30/2017

My husband and I fell in love with The Inn at New Hyde Park the moment we walked in. They beyond exceeded our expectations. We had our wedding here on July 30th, 2017 and our day was absolutely perfect...we could not have asked for a better venue!!! Our guests are still talking about what a great time they had. Fran and Jennifer made sure all of our questions were answered throughout the entire planning process. Our two bridal attendants, Mary and Ernsue, were amazing! They made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed the entire night. Carlos, our maitre d, made sure everything ran smoothly from start to finish. The ballroom and gardens are beautiful, food is delicious, staff is attentive and professional...there is nothing not to love about this place. We both didn't want the night to end and HIGHLY recommend! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Victoria · Married on 07/29/2017

Amazing. Every bride should experience this service and stress free planning!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/30/2017

My husband and I cannot thank the staff enough for the most perfect wedding day. From the moment we walked into the Inn we knew we had to celebrate our big day here. When I say NOTHING went wrong - I truly mean that. From booking with Felicia two years out to planning the most meticulous details with Jennifer, we couldn't be more blessed to have an incredible staff. Jennifer got our vision and pulled out all the stops when pushing our cocktail hour up for us! She knows all the ins and outs of this business and was beyond amazing to work with as a planner and person! Melvin, Ernsue and Jessica, one word - WOW! You three were incredible and there was not one hiccup because of your hard work and constant running around that day. Your attention to not only my husband and I, but towards all our guests truly did not go unnoticed! You guys never skipped a beat. You were all SO kind and we couldn't have asked for a better team to run the show. From the venue itself which is stunning, to the hospitality, the outstanding food and service I would get married time and time again here! Our family and friends still call to talk about "the wedding of the century!" When you hear "WOW we have never been to a more gorgeous wedding!" it fills your heart with such joy to see your loved ones enjoy and still talk about that special day. Thank you again Felicia, Jennifer, Melvin, Ernsue, Jessica and the rest of the Inn squad who made the day immaculate. We look forward to sharing many more memories with you guys in the near future. Our biggest thanks - Alexandra and Kevin.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Kristina · Married on 06/15/2017

My name is Kristina and I had my BEAUTIFUL wedding at The Inn At New Hyde Park on Saturday May 27, 2017. Wow what can I say... from the beginning all the way up until after my wedding the inn at new Hyde park staff and Event planner Jennifer have went above and beyond!! I have NOT one negative comment to say and I am a very picky person LOL . They really put me and my family and guests in awe. You WILL NOT be disappointed with this wedding venue. I am so sad my wedding is over because the day went so well ( Might I say I had NOT ONE thing go wrong on my wedding day) usually shit happens but not to me and I owe it to the staff at the Inn and their incredible recommended vendors in which I used all of their recommended vendors except the reverend. I used reverend Marie April Gismondi and she was FANTASTIC!! If you haven't booked your venue yet please please go look at this one. If I could re live that day I would ! Thank you to everyone at The Inn at New Hyde Park ! You really take care of your venue and it shows and most importantly care for your guests !! Love love love you all !!!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Cristina · Married on 05/28/2017

Words cannot describe the AMAZING experience I had at The Inn at New Hyde Park. From the second I walked into the Tuscany Room, I knew there was no other venue comparable. Fran and Jennifer were beyond helpful and were there through every step of the planning process to make sure everything was perfect! I got married at The Inn at New Hyde Park on May 28th and I truly had the dream team! Our bridal attendants, Ernsue and Mary, as well as our Maitre'd, Carlos, were absolutely amazing! I couldn't be any happier with how smoothly my wedding went because of them. They truly went above and beyond for my husband and I as well as our guests. From the staff, to the décor, to the food, to the service, The Inn at New Hyde Park exceeded my expectations. My husband and I are truly grateful to the staff at the Inn for making us have the most perfect wedding day!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Nazzy · Married on 05/05/2017

I had my wedding reception on cinco de may at the Inn at New Hyde Park! It was remarkable and was truly my dream wedding. The planning was such a seamless experience with Ariana, Jennifer and Francilla! They both kept in contact with me every step of the way! Not to mention, they answered all of my questions in a timely fashion . On the day of the wedding it rained and they were able to accommodate me and my wedding party earlier than we had planned on and throughout the event! Carlos and Fergie, the bridal attendant were awesome and very attentive! They catered to all of my needs and made me feel at ease. Overall, the wedding was a successs and truly a dream come true for me! I'm so happy I went with most of their preferred vendors as It really gave me a peace of mind on the day of the wedding. I recommend this venue as my wedding was perfection including the food(delicious) .
    -Mr. and Mrs.Rivas

Sent on 05/16/2017

Marla · Married on 04/22/2017

We had our wedding reception at the Inn last month and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. All of our guests remarked on what a lovely venue and delicious food. One of my friends told me, "A lot of brides are so distracted thinking about what has to happen next that they don't enjoy their reception, but you were fully in the moment just enjoying yourself." The staff at the Inn can be credited for this, as I knew I didn't have to think or worry about anything that day except showing up!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/04/2017

We just got married at the Inn at New Hyde Park. The service not only we received as bride and groom but that all our guests received during our wedding was impeccable. Both our bridal attendants where waiting to greet us when we arrived and did an amazing job taking care of our wedding party and families all night. Our bridal attendant even brought gloves with her to work in case I needed them while taking pictures outside, since it was a chilly night. The food was over the top and done to perfection. We had a few bumps during planning but Jennifer the wedding coordinator cleared everything up and helped us to perfect our wedding. Jennifer worked with us as we constantly had changing tables and numbers the week of the wedding and helped us not to worry about any changes needed to be made. The venue is absolutely stunning and everything from the service to the food was spectacular. All our guests are still raving about everything!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Jessixa · Married on 02/03/2017

From the minute we had our first look at The Inn we knew it was where we wanted to have our wedding. No other hall even compared. The Inn went above and beyond in every aspect to ensure we had the wedding our dreams. Thank you all for making our dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Cherish · Married on 01/28/2017

On January 28,2017 I was lucky enough to marry the man of my dreams and blessed to have our wedding reception and after party at the Inn of New Hyde Park. This was the very first venue we looked at and were absolutely blown away with how beautiful it was. The entire planning process with the team of NHP was a pleasure, and my wedding day was flawless! Everyone one did such an amazing job to ensure everything that day was perfect. My guests are raved about how beautiful it was and how awesome the food was!!! We can not wait to plan more events these !!!

Sent on 02/10/2017
  • User3373188 · event on 01/21/2017

My husband and I cannot express how much we love this place. We got married at the Inn and we just hosted our son's Greek baptism. They are extremely professional flexible and friendly. Katie was our event finalist and I must have emailed her a million times. She responded right away and was never frustrated. She even came down to say hello to my son before the reception. You guys are just the best ! You also make planning a special event less stressful. Carlos was the maitre d' at our wedding and at the baptism as well. He is detail oriented and coordinated everything. He even arranged my sons pictures so that everyone can see them as they walked in.Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. You made our event special.

Sent on 01/22/2017
  • Mrs. Siedlecki

Danielle · Married on 01/13/2017

The Inn was absolutely amazing. Our winter wedding (January 2017) was absolutely beautiful. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful to our guests and went absolutely above and beyond for us. Carlos and Liz (my maitre d and bridal attendant) were phenomenal. Liz anticipated ever single want and need my husband and I could have ever imagined to make sure our day went smoothly and also that we were able to enjoy it! I could not say enough great things about Liz, we were so grateful for her from the moment we arrived to the moment we left the premises. We were very pleased with the experience our guests had, there was an abundance of food and drinks, the amenities from restrooms and parking were wonderful. Definitely recommend the Inn a thousand times over.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Janica · Married on 12/30/2016

Our wedding was on 12.30.16 and it was beyond perfection! Jennifer, the wedding planner at the Inn, helped us all along the way! Everything was absolutely amazing and a fairytale -- I felt like a princess! Every single maitre d, bridal assistant, employee within the venue - exceeded all that a venue is capable of even doing. Everything was there at a blink of a hat! If anyone in the bridal party, or a parent, needed something - they were more than happy to help with any and everything! Everyone felt like royalty -- even the guests! Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for making everything 135% of greatness and wonderful. Love you guys! - Janica and Nick

Sent on 01/14/2017
  • F

Francisco · Married on 12/23/2016

Having our wedding at The INN at New Hyde Park was the best, hightly recommend this venue

Sent on 01/01/2017

Sean · Married on 12/01/2016

We booked the venue during construction and saved a fortune because once it was complete the cost was three times as much. Perfect day

Sent on 12/11/2016

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Hi Sean, thank you for the wonderful review! We did construction quite a while ago, when did you get married? We would love to invite you for an anniversary dinner. Happy Holidays!

Alexandra · Married on 11/25/2016

I loved this venue! I walked in with my fiancé without an appointment and was immediately greeted and they invited us in to speak with Lynn. After must looking it was between West Point and NHP Inn, and I can honestly state that this was by far the best choice! Jen was fabulous throughout the whole planning process and was so present during all my inquiries and concerns. Kerry and Carlos were AMAZING! I swear they did everything and anything to make sure everything ran smoothly while me and my husband enjoy our wedding! I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this vender and would highly recommend it to anyone! The food was impeccable, the service was undeniable, and the staff were just amazing in every way!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/13/2016

I just had my wedding here on 11/13. Booking the Inn was the easiest decision for us with the whole wedding process. The cocktail hour room and reception room took my breath away and couldn't wait for the big day to come! Jennifer the event planner was amazing and very honest which I truly appreciated! The day of the Maitre D Carlos was such a sweet man who eased all my worries the second we entered the building. He ensured everything I visioned for that day took place and took care of my family. My attentants Mary and Ensue you were absolutely perfect and they made sure my fussy ring bearer did his part you guys are awesome !!! Every guest lovedddd the food and staff! Don't waist your time visiting other venues the Inn is the place to have your dream wedding ! If I had to do the day over I would do it the exact same way !!!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Marisol · Married on 11/12/2016

We just got married on November 12, 2016 and our wedding is still the talk amongst our friends and family. The staff at The Inn at New Hyde Park went above and beyond to make sure that we had the wedding of our dreams. From the moment we met Felicia, we knew this was the place for us. Felicia greeted us and treated us like we were family and worked with us during our initial meeting to ensure that we have our dream wedding. Jennifer is amazing! Honestly she knows the business very well and she is very professional! She helped us with the wedding preparations and answered all of our questions to help us prepare and to have everything ready for us for the day of our wedding. We had the best bridal attendant ever Donna!!! Who honestly helped me with my dress, finding me flip flops for my feet and taking care of me during the wedding reception. Carlos our matron D was very professional and truly made sure that our evening went smooth. He greeted us along with the bridal attendant as we arrived and from that moment they all took care of us and our guest. We recommend the Inn at New Hyde Park because of the amazing staff, the awesome food and price. We are truly grateful to the Inn at New Hyde Park for making our day a memorable one.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Diana · Married on 11/06/2016

My husband and I had our Reception at the Inn at New Hyde Park on Sunday November 6, 2016 and we could not be happier with our ENTIRE experience! From looking at the venue, to booking, to drop off, to the actual reception...EVERYTHING WAS A BREEZE! Our sales rep was Jeff, he was great! From booking on out we delt with Daysy and Jennifer. Both of them were great, any question had and/or e-mail we sent was always answered right away. When we met with Jennifer to finalize everything, our minds were put at easy. She was super friendly and knowledgeable about EVERY detail! The day of our wedding was like a dream! My husband and his groomsmen opted for an early arrival to get ready/dressed at the Inn, as our church was about a 1/2 block away. They were greeted by Eilish and Jessica, our AMAZING bridal attendants. The girls were great in helping them to get ready and feeding them and having drinks ready for them so they would be calm and fed! :-) Following our arrival after the ceremony Eilish and Jessica were right there when we stepped foot out of the car. They attended to our EVERY need, even taking the time to help me to the restroom, change my shoes, help with the kids in the wedding party, and all while smiling and always polite. There was not one time the entire day we had to look for them, they were always there for us. They even went as far as making sure my husband and I got about 20 minutes to be alone and just sit and talk with each other with no one else around....that was super special to us! Our matire'd was Carlos; he to went above and beyond for us! Constantly checking in with us and our family to make sure everything was going well. The rest of the wait staff and bartenders were great, my guests couldn't have been happier. We are still getting phone calls and text messages about how amazing the night was and how great the staff, the food and the atmosphere was. You WILL NOT be disappointed in any way with them!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Keri · Married on 11/05/2016

The INN at New Hyde Park is absolutely stunning!!! When I walked in for the Bridal expo back in March...i was completely blown away. The entire Venue is unique and gorgeous. The cocktail hour room made me love it even more. It is different, elegant, has Italy theme (love that and Europe in general so I fell in love), the different pictures you can take on the site, the beautiful symmetrical room, and diversity of it all with an old traditional but modern look.

The staff has been amazing---specially Felicia. She helped us in so many ways, encouraged and gave us great ideas. She never pushed anything on my fiance and I for decisions or anything....she just let us talk and create our special day. She is awesome and recommend to ask for her!!

We are so excited and can't wait to experience our fairytale wedding at The INN. Food from the expo and the restaurant is amazing and so excited for our cocktail hour the day of!!!

Thank you for everything thus for and looking forward to the big day!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Hanh · Married on 10/29/2016

If you are still looking for a wedding venue, please stop and just book this location. This was one of the best decisions of our lives. The venue is beautiful. The food is incredible. Most importantly, the staff is OUTSTANDING. From start to finish, they were always on their game, made sure everything was perfect, and went above and beyond all day for us, our family and our wedding guests. Our wedding guests couldn't stop commenting on how awesome the night was and how AMAZING the cocktail hour was. You will not regret booking this place for your wedding. There is a reason why this venue has such high ratings. They made our night magical and we cannot thank them enough for their excellent service and professionalism. THANK YOU Jennifer, Melvin, Ernsue, Mary and all of the staff at The Inn @ NHP. Love, Hanh & Justin Wu

Sent on 11/28/2016