The Inn at Irwin Gardens Reviews

6 | Columbus, IN

6 Reviews for The Inn at Irwin Gardens

Just a beautiful place for a wedding. This gardens books up fast so if you want a wedding schedule about a year in advanced.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Lissa · Married on 07/19/2014

Ashley at Irwin Gardens was delightful to work with. She was helpful throughout the entire process of a Rehearsal Dinner event for my son and his wife. We had to rent a tent, caterer and lots of other items to make this event possible---and she was there for every step.
    The grounds are to die for----and makes for such an impressive RD or wedding.
    We had the coolest July weather----so we were extra happy that Ashley even supplied us with that

Sent on 07/21/2014

Katie · Married on 07/03/2015

You couldn't ask for a more beautiful venue in the area. The house takes you back in time, and our guests loved wandering the gorgeous gardens. Working with Brittany was so refreshing after a bad experience with a previous planner. She was on top of the details and made extensive lists after every meeting. I really felt like we were being taken care of on our wedding day, and the staff worked to make it perfect.

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • ASHLEY

ASHLEY · Married on 09/20/2014

Irwin Gardens was a beautiful place to get married! Everywhere you look the gardens and house are restored and immaculate; the pictures practically took themselves! The staff was very friendly and supportive although sometimes hard to reach. The price was great and they were very flexible on other vendors coming in. We live in Indianapolis, but traveled to Columbus for our wedding just because this venue was SO beautiful! Not to mention, the prices were a little more resonable compared to many similar Indianapolis venues. The ladies were able to get ready there all morning and my husband and I spent the night in the Inn. The views were gorgeous, breakfast was amazing, and having everything in one place kept our sanity! We loved it so much and we will definitely be back for many years to come!

Sent on 11/02/2014

This was an absolutely beautiful venue. The staff was great to work with before and the day of the wedding. They were able to provide ideas for set up before the ceremony. But most importantly; it is beautiful.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Rachel Milkie · Married on 10/05/2019

The most beautiful venue

I looked at SO many venues and Irwin Gardens was by far the most beautiful. I am so excited to have my wedding there! The Inn is equally gorgeous and I'm excited that we can come back to our venue for anniversaries and weekends away!

Sent on 02/25/2019