The Ink Cafe LLC Reviews

35 | Columbia, MO

35 Reviews for The Ink Cafe LLC

35 The Ink Cafe LLC Reviews

Terra · Getting married on 05/04/2019

The Ink Cafe provided exactly what I was wanting for an event, and it was completed in a timely fashion. I would totally use Christy and the team again. They are creative, thoughtful, and incredibly kind. Thank you!

Peggy · Married on 11/03/2018

Vendor was creative and talented. Helped design perfect invitation for Baby shower. Prompt service and high quality product. Names and addresses matched spreadsheet I sent perfectly. Product received in time promised. Good value and so time saving for me. Vendor had previously done invitations for son’s wedding!

Susie · Married on 10/06/2018

Christy was amazing! We loved working with her on invitations, place cards, and special order calligraphy items. All items were delivered on time as promised! I highly reccomend working with this vendor to make your special day memorable!

The Ink Cafe LLC 1

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Christy was so nice to work with an really took the time to listen to what we wanted. She really set the tone for a beautiful wedding.

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

The Ink Cafe was amazing to work with! Christy customized my save the dates, invitations, and all of the additional stationary to make it cohesive and really "brand" our wedding. She listened to my vision of my wedding day and worked so hard to make sure all of the details were taken care of. She even dropped off some signage a few days before my wedding that I had forgotten about. Christy truly made me feel at ease knowing that my wedding stationary would be perfect, and I could tell throughout the process that she's passionate about her job. I would highly recommend The Ink Cafe and hope to get to use them again for other upcoming events!

Jordi · Married on 07/28/2018

The Ink Cafe is a great vendor for events. The lady was extremely helpful, nice and gave us some great ideas both for the designs and for our guests. Also, even though we didn't give her much time she was able to get everything done in time. We are very happy and pleased with The Ink Cafe services.

C.buckman · Married on 06/02/2018

The Ink Cafe is the BEST!

The team at The Ink Cafe is top notch. They brought my ideas to life and my husband and I now have beautiful keepsakes of our vows from our wedding. Couldn't have asked for better customer service or quality of work!

Carly · Married on 05/26/2018

Ink Cafe did my thank you notes. Her design was elegant and simple, exactly what I was looking for! I would definitely recommend Ink Cafe to all my friends and family!

Alan · Married on 11/25/2017

I feel so lucky to have found The Ink Café. Christy was wonderful to work with and I love the invitations! Would work with her any chance I get.

Jon · Married on 11/18/2017

Christy made the perfect birthday invitations for our little one's first birthday. She did such a good job making them cute and unique.

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely perfect! Our wedding invites looked amazing!! Christy is so easy to work with and is the sweetest person ever! We use her for all of our invites for special occasions!

Jesse · Married on 10/14/2017

Christy and Jon Marc are a great couple personally and professionally. They will make sure to meet all of your expectations.

Jesse Walters · Married on 10/14/2017

Great to Work With!

The Ink Cafe offers an amazing and high quality service. Christy is delightful to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. She has helped us in a number of ways, including invitations for our wedding (while meeting our budget), and even helped us design a logo for our coffee business!

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2017

The ink cafe has been my go to! As an event designer and coordinator I am very careful with who I refer my clients to in the freelance world and corporate world. The ink cafe also designed my logo and I'm in love with it. She got it right the first time!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

I used The Ink Cafe to design invitations for a sweet and special friend’s twin baby shower. The invitations were of high quality. Christy personally designed the invitation and they were one of a kind and absolutely precious, I might add! Thank you Ink Cafe for exceeding my expectations!!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2017

Christy at InkCafe is absolutely AMAZING! She is such a kind, supportive and creative person and it was an absolute dream working with her on our wedding invitations and other paper products!! Her process is so easy, we choose to have a custom design built for our wedding and the options Christy and her team came up with were perfection. Each option fit us and our wedding theme in a unique and beautiful way, it was so hard just picking one to go with!
    Also Christy went above and beyond when it came to meetings and deliveries. My husband and I live in Springfield, MO while our wedding was in Lebanon, MO and Christy met with us no matter where we were at... even PERSONALLY delivering our invitations and the paper products on the wedding weekend. Couldn't be happier with Ink Cafe and would definitely recommend them to any bride wanting a hassle free, fun and personalized wedding invitation experience! Thanks so much Ink Cafe!!

The Ink Cafe LLC 2
    The Ink Cafe LLC 3
    The Ink Cafe LLC 4
  • User7185963 · 1+ year ago

I met Christy at a bridal show the weekend before I had an invitation emergency for my engagement party! I loved her work and when I called she got the job done in 24 hours and finished up over the weekend! Beating the delayed deadline of my online vendor. Her willingness to do it, enthusiasm and time I greatly appreciated it! She has earned a new customer and I'll return in the future!

Anna · Married on 07/08/2017

The Ink Cafe was extremely easy to work with, and I ended up with invitations and many other paper products that were beautiful and I loved!

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

I am so happy we found The Ink Cafe LLC for our big day! Christy is an absolute delight to work with and went above and beyond to bring our vision for our invitation suite and day-of stationary to life. We had a rough idea of what we wanted but she and Jon Marc were able to perfect everything and were so accommodating throughout the entire design process. We received so many compliments on the look and how it perfectly captured our style as a couple and we owe that all to The Ink Cafe. Would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat!

Carroline · Married on 12/17/2016

Christy and JM created everything for my special day so beautifully and with such care! When I wasn't sure what I wanted done they walked along side me and helped create unique and gorgeous ideas! So thrilled to work with The Ink Cafe LLC!!

Allison · Married on 12/03/2016

The Ink Cafe is the premier pick for your wedding stationary! Christy, the owner, is the sweetest person and goes above and beyond for her couples. She designed our invitations, wedding programs, place cards, guest thank you's and seating poster for our Big Cedar Lodge wedding in December 2016. She always has an open line of communication, making it easy to plan and discuss designs from anywhere. As much of my planning was completed away from home, it was such a blessing to work with someone who was willing to meet via phone calls and emails. From the first meeting regarding designs/themes to the final proofing and delivery, Christy was organized, timely, and truly willing to help with the planning process in any way possible. She was such a joy to work with and her love for her work shows through the dedication she has to her clients. Our stationary was a perfect reflection of my husband and myself and that is all thanks to Christy and The Ink Cafe! I am so thankful they were a part of our big day! I give them my highest recommendation and will continue to come to The Ink Cafe for my stationary needs!

Blair · Married on 11/05/2016

Christy is fabulous! She has went above and beyond what we had envisioned for our Save the Dates and Invitations for our Wedding. She is very passionate in her work and it shows in the final product. The Ink Cafe was very easy to work with and timely in completing the work! I am so glad I chose The Ink Cafe!

Molly · Married on 10/22/2016

The Ink Cafe did the most wonderful job on our stationary. I received so many complements on our Save the Dates and Wedding Invites - the small details were amazing and my dad even got teary-eyed when he received our invite. Christy was excellent to work with - she communicated with me throughout the process, answered all of my questions, and the address printing was a HUGE time saver. Who knew stationary would end up being one of my favorite parts of wedding planning? :)

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2016

The Ink Cafe was absolutely fabulous. From start to finish, they made the process super easy. My guests were super impressed with my beautiful invitations. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2016

The Ink Cafe LLC's reply:

We can't wait to count down the days with you! Thanks for the sweet review!

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

I have loved working with Christy at The Ink Cafe! She is amazing! She is full of encouragement and wonderful ideas. She was able to take my vision and turn it into reality and I am blown away! I have recommended her to my friends and coworkers. It is so nice to have someone who is local, who will meet with you over a cup of coffee! She teaches a wonderful calligraphy class and is full of patience and praises. I look forward to taking a second class with her soon!