27 Reviews for The Ink Cafe LLC

Programs (1)
RSVP Cards (1)
Calligraphy (1)
27 The Ink Cafe LLC Reviews

Vendor was creative and talented. Helped design perfect invitation for Baby shower. Prompt service and high quality product. Names and addresses matched spreadsheet I sent perfectly. Product received in time promised. Good value and so time saving for me. Vendor had previously done invitations for son’s wedding!

Profile Picture Peggy, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ink Cafe did my thank you notes. Her design was elegant and simple, exactly what I was looking for! I would definitely recommend Ink Cafe to all my friends and family!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I feel so lucky to have found The Ink Café. Christy was wonderful to work with and I love the invitations! Would work with her any chance I get.

Profile Picture Alan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Christy made the perfect birthday invitations for our little one's first birthday. She did such a good job making them cute and unique.

Profile Picture Jon, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Absolutely perfect! Our wedding invites looked amazing!! Christy is so easy to work with and is the sweetest person ever! We use her for all of our invites for special occasions!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Christy and Jon Marc are a great couple personally and professionally. They will make sure to meet all of your expectations.

Profile Picture Jesse, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The ink cafe has been my go to! As an event designer and coordinator I am very careful with who I refer my clients to in the freelance world and corporate world. The ink cafe also designed my logo and I'm in love with it. She got it right the first time!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I used The Ink Cafe to design invitations for a sweet and special friend’s twin baby shower. The invitations were of high quality. Christy personally designed the invitation and they were one of a kind and absolutely precious, I might add! Thank you Ink Cafe for exceeding my expectations!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Christy at InkCafe is absolutely AMAZING! She is such a kind, supportive and creative person and it was an absolute dream working with her on our wedding invitations and other paper products!! Her process is so easy, we choose to have a custom design built for our wedding and the options Christy and her team came up with were perfection. Each option fit us and our wedding theme in a unique and beautiful way, it was so hard just picking one to go with!
Also Christy went above and beyond when it came to meetings and deliveries. My husband and I live in Springfield, MO while our wedding was in Lebanon, MO and Christy met with us no matter where we were at... even PERSONALLY delivering our invitations and the paper products on the wedding weekend. Couldn't be happier with Ink Cafe and would definitely recommend them to any bride wanting a hassle free, fun and personalized wedding invitation experience! Thanks so much Ink Cafe!!

Photo for The Ink Cafe LLC Review - Wedding Invitation
Photo for The Ink Cafe LLC Review - Wedding Invitation
Photo for The Ink Cafe LLC Review - Bridal Shower Invitation
Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I met Christy at a bridal show the weekend before I had an invitation emergency for my engagement party! I loved her work and when I called she got the job done in 24 hours and finished up over the weekend! Beating the delayed deadline of my online vendor. Her willingness to do it, enthusiasm and time I greatly appreciated it! She has earned a new customer and I'll return in the future!

Profile Picture User7185963, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Christy from the Ink Cafe made my dream invitation a reality. She worked with me until it was perfect! I so appreaciate her and her talent. She is the sweetest!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had so much ease talking and planning out ideas. The Ink Cafe was very helpful in giving details but also allowing for my own ideas to be heard. I loved the quality of the prints and am so thankful I went through the Ink Cafe!

Profile Picture Johanna, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The Ink Cafe was extremely easy to work with, and I ended up with invitations and many other paper products that were beautiful and I loved!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

I am so happy we found The Ink Cafe LLC for our big day! Christy is an absolute delight to work with and went above and beyond to bring our vision for our invitation suite and day-of stationary to life. We had a rough idea of what we wanted but she and Jon Marc were able to perfect everything and were so accommodating throughout the entire design process. We received so many compliments on the look and how it perfectly captured our style as a couple and we owe that all to The Ink Cafe. Would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Christy and JM created everything for my special day so beautifully and with such care! When I wasn't sure what I wanted done they walked along side me and helped create unique and gorgeous ideas! So thrilled to work with The Ink Cafe LLC!!

Profile Picture Carroline, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The Ink Cafe is the premier pick for your wedding stationary! Christy, the owner, is the sweetest person and goes above and beyond for her couples. She designed our invitations, wedding programs, place cards, guest thank you's and seating poster for our Big Cedar Lodge wedding in December 2016. She always has an open line of communication, making it easy to plan and discuss designs from anywhere. As much of my planning was completed away from home, it was such a blessing to work with someone who was willing to meet via phone calls and emails. From the first meeting regarding designs/themes to the final proofing and delivery, Christy was organized, timely, and truly willing to help with the planning process in any way possible. She was such a joy to work with and her love for her work shows through the dedication she has to her clients. Our stationary was a perfect reflection of my husband and myself and that is all thanks to Christy and The Ink Cafe! I am so thankful they were a part of our big day! I give them my highest recommendation and will continue to come to The Ink Cafe for my stationary needs!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/3/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Christy is fabulous! She has went above and beyond what we had envisioned for our Save the Dates and Invitations for our Wedding. She is very passionate in her work and it shows in the final product. The Ink Cafe was very easy to work with and timely in completing the work! I am so glad I chose The Ink Cafe!

Profile Picture Blair, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Christy is a joy to work with and truly cares about her clients. We had an idea of what we wanted for our wedding stationary, but she really made our vision come to life. She worked with us in person, offered her expert advice, was patient with our proofing process and even referred us to other wedding vendors we still needed help finding. I recommend working with The Ink Café!

Profile Picture Ilana, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The Ink Cafe did the most wonderful job on our stationary. I received so many complements on our Save the Dates and Wedding Invites - the small details were amazing and my dad even got teary-eyed when he received our invite. Christy was excellent to work with - she communicated with me throughout the process, answered all of my questions, and the address printing was a HUGE time saver. Who knew stationary would end up being one of my favorite parts of wedding planning? :)

Profile Picture Molly, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with The Ink Cafe was great. I won a free wedding website at a bridal show, so we decided to do our save the dates and invitations through them as well. Both Christy and Jon Marc are very nice people, and you can tell that they love what they are doing. Christy hand-delivered our save the dates and invitations to us, and even included some extras free of cost. It was really nice to work with someone who obviously cared about you as a person and your wedding, and weren't just interested in the money. Our wedding website had some issues with people being able to access the website, and Christy and Jon Marc were troubleshooting for us way after normal business hours so people could access the website. They were flexible and responsive, and offered great insight. Thank you so much for all of your help!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The Ink Cafe was absolutely fabulous. From start to finish, they made the process super easy. My guests were super impressed with my beautiful invitations. I definitely recommend them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7219438, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I have loved working with Christy at The Ink Cafe! She is amazing! She is full of encouragement and wonderful ideas. She was able to take my vision and turn it into reality and I am blown away! I have recommended her to my friends and coworkers. It is so nice to have someone who is local, who will meet with you over a cup of coffee! She teaches a wonderful calligraphy class and is full of patience and praises. I look forward to taking a second class with her soon!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was so stressed with wedding planning, but Christy, owner of The Ink Cafe, took a load off my shoulders. When she meets with you, she takes time to listen to your goals and theme of your wedding. She then comes back with 3 choices of invitations. Then she will even stuff and mail them for you! We chose to keep the invitation theme throughout the wedding, so Christy even made the programs and place card holders. She is like a breath of fresh air when you feel like you are drowning in wedding todos. I have and will continue to recommend Christy to my friends and family. Thank you Christy!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Christy and The Ink Cafe are amazing!! She took all of my ideas and created the PERFECT wedding invitation and response cards! I have had so many people comment on them!! Would recommend The Ink Cafe any day!!

Profile Picture User7096227, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Without a doubt The Ink Café surpassed all of our expectations! Our invitations turned out better than we could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Kari, 5/21/16, 1 Review