The Imperial Room at One Rhodes Place Reviews

5 | Providence, RI

5 Reviews for The Imperial Room at One Rhodes Place

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2018

I just got married in September and Hillary and staff did an amazing job with everything. She went above and beyond for us. The room was decorated beautifully. I honestly could not have been happier with how everything came out. Food was great also!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Joseph · Married on 08/13/2016

Hillary & her staff did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding on Sunday, Aug 14th. The room was beautiful and her attention to detail was truly amazing. Ihighly recommend reaching out to Hillary if looking for a beautiful venue, excellent food with outstanding value, for your next important life event! You will NOT be disappointed!

Joseph Scaramozza
    Revere, Mass

Sent on 08/15/2016

They were super friendly and willing to work with us when it came to all of our needs. They explained the packages to us and made the process super easy! It is a beautiful location and definitely budget friendly!

Sent on 09/13/2015
  • DONNA

DONNA · Married on 06/02/2012

Everything was well over what I expected. Everything went off on time and the food was great. I have had nothing but compliments on the set up the food, everything. The day was wonderful.

Sent on 06/18/2012