the Image Maker Reviews

the Image Maker 4
the Image Maker 5
the Image Maker 6
the Image Maker 7

very patient with the bride She had lots of questions and went back and forth on decisions several times. Very helpful made the ceremony unique and special. Added a little flare and laugher. very genuine man. more than happy with the services he provided us for our Once in a lifetime event. Would recommend Ed for everyone wedding any type of ceremony too!!!! Also he traveled very far in the snow right after Christmas!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Ed was awesome! On our first meeting we created a layout of the ceremony, and he had great ideas! Later, my husband and I made some changes to the ceremony, and Ed was fluid! Our ceremony was personalized, and spoke to us! My guests loved Ed and his personality!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Edwin was, hands down, the best officiant that we could have picked for our wedding. I'm still in shock about how easy planning everything was. Not only is Edwin a captivating performer (trust me, it really does come in handy for a wedding ceremony) but he's a true professional. We met with him to discuss the ceremony, and he had tons of ideas for us to choose from. We knew ZERO about the intricacies of wedding ceremonies, and Edwin had suggestions that really spoke to us. He takes the ceremony so seriously, which is so refreshing in a wedding world where everyone seems to only care about the reception.

Our guests raved about the ceremony, and they loved that it was entertaining, captivating, and that they felt like an important part of the day (because they are!) Our ceremony was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Justine · Married on 09/20/2014

Edwin (owner/officiant) does all he can to make your ceremony special and add little things to personalize it for you. He does everything he can to make it perfect and exactly what you've been dreaming of. His assistant James actually performed our wedding and did a fabulous job. He kept it moving and was very professional. For the short time I got to meet him, he was ready to go and sincerely happy for us. Wonderful job!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/19/2014

I am so happy we hired Ed to perform our ceremony. He was so personable and funny, which is exactly what we were looking for. We didn't want anything too stuffy or religious and he nailed it on the head! All of our guests said they had so much fun and had never been to a ceremony so great and entertaining. Ed really makes your guests feel like they are apart of the ceremony. You will not be disappointed if you hire Ed!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Edwin and Marsha were great to work with. I was looking for a officiant fairly last minute and Edwin was booked, but he said he would write the ceremony and his wife Marsha could be the officiant the day of the wedding. They were always very timely and professional.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Edwin and Marcia are an awesome team.
    - Responsible, professional, punctual and very flexible and understanding.

My wedding day began horribly bad when I arrived to the church and everyone was outside because the owners of the church had "FORGOTTEN" to open it for us. But Edwin was more than flexible and understanding when he pulled forces together between everyone to make my moment as special, having the ceremony at the gardens of the church. After all the craziness I encountered, having Edwin as my wedding officiant was a peace of mind.
    Everyone loved the ceremony!

And Marcia was ABSOLUTELY delightful to work with. She not only stayed there by my side, but tried to make me smile every time a tear came out. My husband and I loved the pictures. Marcia gets an A+++ in professionalism from us.

You CAN NOT go wrong with this team. Whether you only need an officiant, a photographer or both, Edwin and Marcia will make your day wonderful.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Edwin was the best officiant we could have asked for. We wanted a spiritual ceremony with several beautiful readings, and he made that come true for us. Both sides of the family commented later on how beautiful the ceremony was, and several people said they were brought to tears with some of his readings. I found him to be a genuinely kind-hearted person and he seems to love what he does. We couldn't have been happier having him be part of our big day.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Dana · Married on 08/09/2014

He is an amazing officiant. We loved every part of it, and our guests loved him also. My niece and nephew both want him as their officiant when they get married. He involved our guests and made our wedding very very memorable. Our wedding would not been as amazing as it was with out him... Everyone should use him as their officiant you will not be disappointed at all. Wish I could do it all over again just to have him perform it again and again. I can not thank him enough for such an amazing ceremony.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Robin · Married on 07/19/2014

Marcia performed our wedding ceremony in Silverthorne, CO and I would not hesitate for a second to recommend her services. We initially met with Marcia not having much of an idea of what we wanted to happen that day. She took the time to suggest a flow and read/explain each piece and let us decide if we wanted it to be a part of the ceremony (or incorporate items we wanted). She was very responsive when I sent her questions or changes via email. She met with us again via phone about 6 weeks before our big day once again to confirm each part. During that actual ceremony, her tone was very sincere, lighthearted, and made us feel like we were the only couple to ever get married! Wonderful job, thank you!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Eva · Married on 07/19/2014

Edwin has a great personality, he worked with our personalities and wishes for the ceremony, and added personal touches that included many of our family and friends in the ceremony. He was great to work with and we are very thankful that he was recommended to us, and we will definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/06/2014

Edwin is a wonderful officiant. He is perfect if you want something non-traditional, yet still intimate and meaningful. He has many ideas/options he's used at other ceremonies as he is very experienced. He's also open to do unique portions of the ceremony. However, we mostly took advantage of his vast knowledge of other traditions/poetry to use in a secular ceremony. He was very comforting to talk to leading up to the ceremony as he specializes in destination, non-traditional, and non-rehearsed-type ceremonies.

I spoke to him at length on the phone to decide what the ceremony would be like. He then sent me a detailed outline (almost script) for the ceremony, which was very helpful since we could not access the venue for a rehearsal. He also made a ceremony booklet that contained our love letters to one-another. We had the guests write us notes inside of it, and it will be a wonderful keepsake. He was very responsive leading up to the day-of by keeping in contact and going over everything about a month before the date.

We did the water ceremony, the rope tying ceremony, the love letters, and personal vows. It took about a half hour, which was a perfect length for us.

He was very organized and helpful the day-of as well. He spoke to everyone in the ceremony specifically to give them guidance, and it worked out great. He even had the groomsmen spin the bridesmaids into place to add a little flair. It was a wonderful ceremony. I will remember it always. He did a great job helping everyone relax and enjoy the ceremony, and his poetry readings were wonderful.

I would recommend Minister Edwin Ward to anyone planning a destination wedding or anyone who wants a non-traditional yet no less meaningful ceremony.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jill · Married on 07/05/2014

Edwin and Marcia were absolutely wonderful! Edwin responded immediately to my request, and was great through the entire process. I was planning a simple ceremony from out-of-state, and I'm so glad I found them, because they made everything easy. He suggested a place, went over how it was going to go, and made sure I was comfortable with everything.

He and Marcia had actually arrived home from a vacation the morning of our wedding, with little to no sleep, and still showed up and did a fantastic job! Things went smoothly and we really enjoyed our service; I had absolutely no stress on my wedding day - it was perfect!

The place where we were married (that Edwin suggested) was Sapphire Point in Breckenridge, CO - beautiful. Marcia took breathtaking photos!! We will be forever grateful to her for capturing so many amazing moments in pictures from before, during, and after the ceremony. I wish I could attach a photo to show off her amazing talent!

Whether you are in Colorado or coming in from out-of-state, check out The Image Maker (Edwin & Marcia) for your officiant & photography needs. We would refer friends to them, and we would also use their services again if we ever do renewals. We are 100% happy with their services & loved our wedding day :)

Sent on 08/04/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/29/2014

Edwin was very professional and timely! Everything was well organized and went according to plan!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

Edwin was a fantastic officiant! We ended up with very windy and cold conditions on the day of our wedding and he handled everything like a true professional. He read the crowd and decided to shorten the ceremony out of respect for everyone's comfort and it was a great choice, which he discreetly communicated to us to ensure we were in agreement. I was only disappointed that we did not get to experience the full ceremony due to weather, but our guests (and us!) appreciated the concern and attention to our comfort! He produced a really lovely ceremony with many personal touches that we contributed. We received many complements from our guests about his performance and the content of the ceremony. I would highly recommend Edwin!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Nikki · Married on 06/14/2014

We used Edwin for our officiant, and Marcia for our photography, for our wedding on June 15th. We knew as soon as we met with them last October that they were perfect for us! Edwin brings so much personality to the ceremony, he engages the guests, it was not just a repeat-after-me ceremony - it was an event! He creates a keepsake booklet for you with the ceremony poems and vows, he includes letters the bride and groom write to each other to be read during the ceremony, he is just wonderful. We had so many of our guests and even other vendors comment on how wonderful he was, he was funny and warm and it was just an amazing experience. If you want more than just a dry, regular ceremony, I could not recommend him any more highly. We also used his wife Marcia as our photographer, and she was great! They work so well as a team, she knows exactly how he does the ceremony so she knows where to be for great pictures, she did an amazing job. She knows how to control the crowd so she can get the best pictures without making everyone stand around forever. I also appreciated that during the reception, she took time to take pictures of the guests with their families - because our wedding fell on Father's Day, we asked that if there was time, if she could get family pictures of our guests so that they could each have a nice family picture with everyone dressed up! She was perfect - she made sure that she captured our wedding party and family pictures first, and used the reception time to capture the other families. At the end of our reception, we went with her to a nearby location to take some of just the bride and groom. She was just perfect. She worked extremely hard to have our pictures ready for us quickly - only about a week!! They turned out amazing - I could not be more happy with her work! They are very reasonably priced, and you could not be disappointed if you use them for your wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Diana · Married on 05/23/2014

It was such a pleasure having Edwin as our officiant! We knew we wanted a non-denominational wedding ceremony and were pretty nervous about finding someone who would could not only perform the ceremony but someone who would make it unique and special. Edwin was extremely professional, detailed oriented and flexible. He was great at providing us with suggestions and making sure we were comfortable with the decisions. We personally felt he went above and beyond his duties.

We received numerous comments about how beautiful and different the ceremony was. We also had many friends and family tell us how much they enjoyed getting to know Edwin during our cocktail hour. I think his interesting background, cool calm nature and humor won them over.

If you are on the search for an awesome officiant, I highly recommend working with Edwin.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Katrina · Married on 03/29/2014

Edwin officiated our wedding this past weekend. Our experience with him was fantastic. In the days leading up to the wedding, he was responsive, made great suggestions, and was organized in his approach. Our ceremony was beautiful and our guests can't stop talking about it! We couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Shawna · Married on 03/01/2014

I highly recommend Edwin as an officiant. Not only was he the only recommended officiant that the Silverthorne Pavilion recommended, but after doing my research, he was truly the best option, knew what he was doing, was experienced and a great value. I put our wedding together pretty much on my own, and I had a lot of details to worry about, but not the ceremony! I trusted Edwin to tell us what to do and say, and he did so perfectly. We've all seen things that could be done better in other weddings, but he made sure we were facing the audience, and he got everyone involved in the ceremony, all the parents, etc., and he managed to be thoughtful but humorous at the same time. I would highly recommend Edwin to anyone getting married in Colorado!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Edwin did a very nice job at our wedding and would recommend him for your own services.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Ed is a fantastic, organized, and creative officiant. Our ceremony was an absolute hit. I would recommend his services to anyone willing to personalize their ceremony.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Megan · Married on 09/26/2013

Edwin provided a unique experience that not only included romance, but humor and entertainment!

Sent on 10/14/2013

tyler · Married on 09/26/2013

Edwin was amazing. He was excellent at directing the whole wedding party . He also conducted a great ceremony. We received so many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2013

We were out of state and we decided to have a wedding in breckenridge colorado. We found Edwin on wedding wire. He seemed very professional and helped us make our wedding special. We were unable to meet him in person so he was more than happy to do it over the phone. Everything at the wedding was exactly as we talked about. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed having him as our wedding officiant. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to have a wedding in colorado!

Sent on 10/14/2013

I can't say enough positive things about The Image Maker! They truly made our wedding a unique ceremony with many special touches. Both Edwin and Marcia were extremely easy to get a hold of and talk with as we were planning our event and were extremely understanding when a medical emergency led us to put our wedding planning 'on hold' temporarily. As we continued with planning, they continued to be some of the friendliest and knowledgeable vendors that we worked with.

Marcia from The Image Maker was the officiant for our ceremony and she did an amazing job. The actual ceremony was a true performance on her part and a number of our guests told us how fun and interesting she had made the ceremony; we were happy to include some unique components to the ceremony that were the idea of the Image Maker. Marcia also went above and beyond to help us pull off the ceremony: talking with construction workers (yeah, the venue decided to repave their parking lots during our ceremony!!!), ensuring the appearance of the ceremony chairs/guitars, getting ice for our water ceremony, and even offering me the use of her lipstick after I ruined mine chugging water before the wedding (it was 95 degrees and we were outside). All in all, we couldn't have been happier with Marcia as our officiant and are so glad we went with her. So many guests commented on how great she was as well!

Sent on 10/12/2013