the Image Maker Reviews

the Image Maker 5
the Image Maker 6
the Image Maker 7

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

Edwin was absolutely wonderful to work with and was all that we could have hoped for in an officiant on our wedding day. Leading up to our big day, he was very gracious and helpful, answering any questions and making a lot of effort to make sure that our day would be perfect and that he would really represent who we are as individuals and as a couple. He was very professional and friendly with our guests and the wedding party, and made sure that everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. The ceremony was great, and we loved the small details that Ed included to really make it unique. We will treasure the booklet he made us a keepsake, and will never forget what a great day we had!

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Y

Yifan · Married on 07/29/2017

Ed was great! We thought the ceremony was one of the parts of the wedding, he was very professional and whispered to us when we forgot to do something! Would highly recommend

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jeff and Gina · Married on 07/22/2017

We found Ed and Marcia online amongst several wedding services available. We can with certainty say, after the conclusion of our wedding, that it was a very worthwhile choice.
    The wedding was done with the utmost professionalism. The initial consultation and interview which we conducted through the phone was unique. It allows a couple to cater vows and poetic excerpts to form to the style of your wedding. From beginning to end the communication was always open. Ed and Marcia were responsive to all the ideas and concepts we introduced and had great insight and suggestions of their own through the the process. Both were incredibly cordial and provided a very personable and warm countenance throughout.

The photographs taken by Marcia, another service offered in addition to the officiating was also second to none. The price was very fair and the outcome far exceeded our hopes. Each and every family member involved in the picture speaks a thousand words and will be an eternal memory framed and hung on the walls of our house. The angles, exposure, lighting, body positions were orchestrated very meticulously and the final result is beyond satisfying. We could not be pleased more!

We would do nothing but highly recommend and urge any prospective soon to be newly weds to explore Ed and Marcia as an exceptional choice to facilitate a wedding event.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Steve · Married on 07/09/2017

I'd like to thank Edwin for officiating a wonderful ceremony for my wife and I earlier this month. Edwin's ability to facilitate guest engagement during the ceremony was top-notch. I am grateful for the thoughtful poems and special prayers spoken during our ceremony. Our wedding guest echoed my sentiments regarding the ceremony. Edwin you are a professional and we thank you for your skillful execution.

-Steve

Sent on 07/24/2017

christine · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing! one word to describe our wedding ceremony! Edwin was everything we wanted and more! Thank you for making our ceremony one of the most memorable moments of our lives!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2017

Edwin was incredible and put on the best officiant show! He was sweet, heartfelt and entertaining all at the same time. He allowed us to incorporate our own mix by also playing off our style and adding original poems and blessings. Afterwards, him and his wife gifted us with our own ceremony booklet that we get to keep for forever!
    Excellent officiant at a reasonable price!

Jen

Sent on 06/20/2017

Jiovanna · Married on 06/09/2017

I met Edwin at a wedding show shortly after I got engaged and knew even then he was someone special. I loved his confidence, enthusiasm, and charisma! A few months later when we started planning our wedding, we called him up to check his availability. We feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Edwin! He made our ceremony so unique. I loved the poems, how he incorporated our guests into the ceremony, and had the idea of us reading personally-written sentiments to each other. We received so many compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the ceremony. I also loved the printed program he gave us of everything that was said during our ceremony. This will be something we treasure for the rest of our marriage!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Haley · Married on 04/17/2017

Edwin and his wife were wonderful to work with. The ceremony that Ed provided for us was nothing short of amazing. He is very poetic and has such a sweet demeanor. I highly recommend using him as your officiant. He spoke with me on the phone for an hour to ensure that everything was exactly what we had envisioned; We are from Texas and didn't meet Ed until the day of our wedding. We had no rehearsal at all and everything went perfectly. It was beautiful, something we will never forget!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Julie · Married on 04/08/2017

Edwin was amazing! He helped me plan everything and was always available if I had questions. Him and his wife were both really helpful on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Devon · Married on 04/07/2017

Just made our special day perfect.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2017

Edwin was absolutely perfect! I really love the little book he made us of our ceremony. It's really special & something we'll treasure forever.

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 01/07/2017

Ed was fantastic. He definitely put on a show and made our ceremony something different and memorable.

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 01/06/2017

Ed is super passionate about what he does and he will put his whole heart and soul into your ceremony. The only downside to that is that he isn't too perceptive to others' ideas or opinions because he has been officiating for so long and does things a certain way. He was nevertheless willing to adjust things per our requests. Ed delivered a really unique ceremony for us and everyone seemed to enjoy it. He read 3 surprise poems that were his gift to us, and that might be the only thing I would change if I could have. It was a nice gesture, but they just seemed a little odd. Overall, however, we were happy with Ed.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Edwin was simply perfect, he arrived early, met with the wedding party, discussed roles etc. He spent an hour on the phone with me discussing the ceremony and our wishes. The ceremony was full of beautiful poetry and kept everyone entertained. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kory · Married on 10/28/2016

Ed and Marcia were fabulous to do business with. They went above and beyond by helping us to our venue for our wedding and then even to the courthouse to file our Marriage License. They were friendly, helpful and professional and made our day memorable. I will be forever grateful.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Ariel · Married on 10/09/2016

Oh my goodness, Edwin, of IMAGEMAKER, was a fantastic choice as our officiant! He was kind, flexible, thoughtful, and so creative in the pre-wedding communication/meeting. He totally hit the nail on the head when it came to our "non-traditional, yet let's implement multiple heritages' traditions" philosophy we ended up developing. He has a wonderful way of having the couples face the crowd while he walks around and talks. This made for fabulous pictures!! We loved him upon meeting him and tons of guests came up and told us he was magnificent. He just has an awesome factor and good vibe that is absolutely noticeable, but by no means steals the show. We were actually excited for the ceremony! We are so happy that we found him and were able to have his involvement in our special day.

Sent on 10/14/2016

jen · Married on 09/25/2016

We are so happy that we found Edwin to officiate our wedding! We got so many compliments about our ceremony, it was unique without being too quirky. Our favorite parts were the love letters Edwin had us write to each other in advance, as well as the water ceremony. It truly was such a special and unforgettable day!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

Edwin, Marcia and James are Amazing! I met with Edwin and Marcia originally and James did my Ceromoney he was great, very professional and made everyone feel at ease. I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kasey · Married on 07/30/2016

Ed was the officiant for my wedding July 2016. He has so many great ways to make your ceremony personal and all about you! My husband and I wanted something a little less traditional and Ed provided us just what we were wanting! We had guests come up to us after and ask how we knew Ed, that is how personal he made our ceremony feel! He really made our wedding the most perfect day! I get teary-eyed just thinking about it :)
    Thank you Ed!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Gerard · Married on 07/29/2016

From beginning to end, Ed provided as much prep work as you could ask for. His direction left no question about what to do even as he stressed being relaxed and flexible.
    His ultra-professional yet personal approach, along with his personal touch had us shaking our heads. His attention to detail and vast experience left us relaxed even as raindrops pattered and distant thunder rolled.
    We heard many unsolicited, enthusiastic compliments on his work.

Having heard too many unprepared, amateur officiants, I highly recommend Ed's expert production and performance.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Haley · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I loved how Edwin included our guests into the ceremony. Our guests were going on and on about how much they loved Edwin's style and choice of words. When setting it all up, Edwin was a breeze to work with and he had many wonderful ideas for our ceremony. We had an outdoor wedding, and the style of poems and words he chose really are what made it so special. My favorite part was that he had both my husband and I write a short little love note to each other to say before our vows. He was a very personable man, and the keepsake book he made for us is something we will cherish forever. Thank you again Edwin for being a part of such a very special day!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Mary Kay · Married on 07/23/2016

Marcia was the consummate professional. From the set pieces to the spontaneous shots to her creative suggestions, she was a firm yet friendly presence, completely in control, whether outside in the rain or in the various rooms inside the event center.
    Best of all, the pictures are magnificent! We would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Alissa · Married on 07/22/2016

Ed did a fantastic job with officiating our wedding. He was very knowledgable and able to walk us through every aspect of the ceremony. His humor and poetic nature made him the perfect choice for our ceremony.

Sent on 08/07/2016

McKinzey · Married on 07/13/2016

Ed was a fantastic officiant!! Our ceremony was unique and personalized to us and we had so many compliments on the ceremony! I loved everything about it and will remember it forever. Thanks Ed!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2016

Edwin is wonderful and we got a lot of compliments on his service. He made what could have been a very boring ceremony an entertaining one. He knows his stuff, loves to entertain, and brought great energy to our wedding. He was very easy to work with from the very beginning. I didn't want to make any of it very complicated, and he had a selection of poems and things to say that we chose from in order customize the ceremony to our liking. I felt like the ceremony was in good hands with Edwin. Just follow his lead, and everything will turn out ok.

Sent on 07/12/2016