2 Reviews for The Ice Breaker - Your Wedding Reception Entertainer

2 The Ice Breaker - Your Wedding Reception Entertainer Reviews

Our wedding planner suggested we have Rich be a part of our road trip wedding. We asked him to entertain our guests while at the wine tasting stop at Edna Valley and our guests loved him!! Some were definitely freaked out in a good way and kept talking about him all night. He was so easy to work with and mingled well with the guests. I would definitely recommend him if you want something unique at your event.

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/26/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rich Ferguson is a Mentalist/Magician. He does things that will simply blow your mind! I found him off of a florists web site and checked him out. My husband thought I was crazy that I would think of having a magician at our wedding. He was imagining a kids magic show; rabbits coming out of top hats. We set up a consult. Rich read our minds, told us things about our lives that he had no way of knowing, did coin and amazing card tricks. My husband and I left his studio amazed. We didn't talk until we reached the safety of our car--we were afraid that he might still be able to hear us talking or read our minds! We knew he would set our wedding apart from all others. His fee was very reasonable. He made his way to every one of our guests. We were able to request that he play tricks on a few of our family and friends. He kept our guests entertained while we had to finish up pictures and stayed for the ceremony and entire rehearsal. Although we booked him over a year in advance, I was very impressed that he e-mailed every so often to see how the plans were going. He also invited us to a few public parties he had that were very fun! We are still getting compliments on how great he was and how unique and astonishing he was. Rich Ferguson will amaze you!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/12/08, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)