The Homestead at Prairie Berry Winery Reviews

5 Reviews for The Homestead at Prairie Berry Winery

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome experience!

They made our day easy! We highly recommend them! They are easy to work with, affordable and the venue is beautiful!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Dawn · Married on 06/03/2016

Our event was a rehearsal dinner.
    Working with Colby was a breeze as I was from out of state and a first time Mother of the Groom. She guided me through the entire process.
    The food was even better than we imagined, beautiful presentation and so good!! The Prairie Berry wines were fantastic.
    The event workers were so accommodating that I was a little sad to leave that evening! Absolutely loved everything.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2016

The staff at the Homestead were extremely helpful and kind, led by Colby Smith. I would suggest getting in touch as early as possible if you are getting married in the summer because they host events often. I would also suggest that couples ask what decorations are available to them at Prairie Berry because they have a lot of beautiful options.

Sent on 01/10/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

I worked with Colby at Prairie Berry and she was amazing! Such a great experience! The food is to die for and everything for our big day went so smoothly!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Kathryn · Married on 09/17/2016

The Homestead was a great choice! My advice would be to book early and to reserve the venue the day following your event so you can take down any decorations then. The building was charming, the food was wonderful, and the staff was super helpful.

Sent on 01/11/2017