The Historical Chapel Reviews

8 | Woodbury, NY

8 Reviews for The Historical Chapel

Diana · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband I loved the chapel for our small intimate wedding.

Staci · Married on 06/13/2015

My husband and I were married here this weekend. It was truly an easy, beautiful, perfect choice. Janine was so accommodating and helpful. She provided an organist, an officiant and she was there on the day to assist us and our guests. Our officiant, Rudy, was great. He did exactly as asked and found a great way to balance my husband and my spiritual differences. He even emailed the words spoken so that I could look back on them. This is an excellent choice.

The chapl is quaint and beautiful the staff assisted us in finding a minister, flowers and anything else we needed to make our day special. Everyone was so helpful. The made a beautiful day absolutely perfect. The simple elegance of the chapel is just what we were looking for and it certainly met our expectation.

I couldn't have asked for anything more on my wedding day! The chapel was beautiful and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. It was exactly what we were hoping for and exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still talking about it!

Sarah · Married on 02/21/2015

Wonderful setting and a great value. From the first contact to the final billing everything was handled in a first class professional manor. They thought of everything and offered some wonderful suggestions. They were very flexible with what I wanted which made this a very special day for me and all those who attended.

AnnMarie · Married on 10/17/2014

I was beyond pleased with the staff at The Historical Chapel. It was wonderful to plan my special day with such responsive and caring people! They knew how important my wedding was to me and did everything they could to make it a magical and beautiful event. The planning process was smooth and the staff handled all of my concerns quickly and with pleasure. The venue itself, is just beautiful - intimate and magical!!!!
    THANK YOU THE HISTORICAL CHAPEL - for making my special day more wonderful than I dreamed it to be!

Katherine · Married on 10/29/2006

What a wonderful blessing this place turned out to be, not only did they provide us with a Catholic Priest but they went out of their way to get him for us. A great alternative to being confined to the strict rules of a church while still having a priest reside over your ceremony. The whole look of the place fit perfect in who we are as a couple.

rebecca · Married on 08/09/2008

The chapel staff was cooperative and friendly. The cost of the chapel included the officant, organist and the use of the property for 1 1/2 hours. The officant was flexible and provided us with an outline to the service which she said we could follow or adjust as needed. We chose to be unique and write the entire ceremony. The organist would play anything we liked as long as we provided him with the music and the chapel itself speaks for itself....It was built in the 1800's and has all the charm from that period...even a bell tower that we got to ring!