The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel and Gardens Reviews

The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel and Gardens 3
The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel and Gardens 4
The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel and Gardens 5

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

The Hidden Porch was the perfect choice for my husband and I. We looked at several different venues and after visiting The Hidden Porch it was all over. The gardens and floral arrangements were gorgeous. It was like something out of a dream, it was just magical. It was elegant, and everything we wanted in a venue. The ceremony area outside was the perfect size we had nearly 200 guests and it accommodated them perfectly. The reception area was very nice as well. They set up the tables and chairs for us. It is a great venue at a very affordable price! I would recommend this venue to any future brides and grooms!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

We were breathless at the beauty of this place when we first saw it. I knew I had to have my wedding here. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The place was clean and neat. All my guests raved about how perfect the place was for a wedding. Thanks Susan and Randy and Melissa! ♡♡♡

Sent on 10/29/2017

Emilee · Married on 08/13/2016

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL venue, perfect for an outside wedding. They have amazing decorations already included in the price. They were very flexible and worked with our preference for time of day for the wedding, with drop-in visits to plan and visualize, and answered our questions promptly.

We only reserved for the 5-hour slot for a morning wedding. We had plenty of time to set up and take down because of our team of friends and family. If you have smaller wedding budget, the 5-hour reservation is great!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Casandra · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved this location and the scenery. We very blessed to have had this venue transferred over to us from another couple to be able to finally have an actual wedding that we wanted. The venue was beautiful and couldn't have asked for a better place. The staff were kind and flexible.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Nikki · Married on 06/18/2016

This was the most beautiful venue we could have chosen! Thanks for making our day perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Bryttnie · Married on 06/17/2016

The best place I could have ever chosen to be married at. The entire place was so beautiful and peaceful and the people we worked with were amazing and helpful. I highly recommend this venue it is well worth every single penny.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Hailey · Married on 05/28/2016

Everyone was extremely helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had! The venue provides an area for the ceremony and reception which was great!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Suzanna · Married on 05/21/2016

The absolute best choice my husband and I made in wedding planning was to choose the Hidden Porch. I'm a pretty low-maintenance bride and wanted a location that would be beautiful all on its own without needing much decorating on our part. The Hidden Porch could not have been a better fit for us. Susan, the owner, works year round to ensure that the place looks like a fairy tale. The chapel, the pavilion, and every aspect of the grounds are stunning and well maintained. The lanterns in the trees, the flowers, the fountains, it was all perfect. They provided all of the table and chair set-up, microphones and speaker system, and much more- all we had to do was show up and get married!. The owners are so professional and helpful. Working with them was a breeze! If you're looking for a gorgeous wedding venue at an affordable price, I can't recommend the Hidden Porch enough.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Christy · Married on 05/14/2016

This is an absolutely gorgeous venue. We had an outdoor ceremony starting at 5;00 pm with reception & dinner following under the pavilion ending at 9:00 pm. The landscaping, string lighting hanging everywhere, chandeliers hung in the trees, seating nestled along the stone paths, great attention to detail, & wooded setting made this the perfect setting for our special day & fantastic photo ops. It was exactly what I had envisioned & our day turned out perfect. The owner Susan and our coordinator Mellisa were wonderful, super helpful, & professional. Mellisa took care of everything so I could just relax and enjoy the day. I cannot say enough nice things about this venue or her. The pricing is very reasonable and they do all the chairs, tables, & drapery set up for you. Choose this location! We did & couldn't be more pleased!!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Melinda · Married on 05/13/2016

Susan was such a blessing, she and her husband were so friendly and understanding throughout the whole planning. I couldn't have picked a better place! Absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Christina · Married on 05/06/2016

This venue is stunning. Our guests raved about how gorgeous it was. Magical! The owners are incredibly kind and helpful! It was by far the best value for us. No hidden contract loopholes. It was more than what I dreamed of and at a great value! I would pick it again and highly recommend it!

Sent on 01/15/2017

We were married three days after the venue was hit by a tornado. They worked around the clock to make sure everything was just right for our big day. Our guests enjoyed walking around the venue. It was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Kelsey · Married on 04/02/2016

The Hidden Porch is the most beautiful place!! The owners and managers are so sweet! My wedding was so wonderful and so much more then I imagined even after the venue was inches from a tornado. The staff was so quick to get it back to looking wonderful for our special day and we could not be more thankful! They do a wonderful job up there! Everyone loved it!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Kim · Married on 04/02/2016

My daughters wedding was everything she hoped for in the place she had dreamed of for months. It looked so amazing. You would never have known a tornado hit and caused so much damage just three days before!! The owners worked such long hours to make sure our day was perfect. I cannot say thank you enough!!They will be richly blessed. They sure did everything possible to bless us.

Sent on 04/04/2016

We planned our wedding in six weeks and did it the day after Thanksgiving. They were so flexible and willing to do whatever we needed.
    Even on a rainy day, it was a beautiful and perfect place to get married!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Daria · Married on 11/22/2015

Just wanted to say I loved the Venue, I will have these memories for a life time. It was a fair tale come true for me.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 07/18/2015

My husband and I got married at The hidden porch July 2015. It was perfect!! We have enough room for everyone to get ready. The venue was perfect!! There is so much room and the pictures turned out perfect. I maid of honor loved it so much she is getting married there in March!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Kayla · Married on 07/18/2015

I loved our wedding at The Hidden Porch! It is so beautiful out there that I needed very few decorations. They are very budget friendly, especially considering that the tables and chairs are included and not many decorations are necessary. I had no issues during our wedding. If there were issues, they were taken care of before I knew about them so that nothing could spoil our big day! The staff were very accommodating. They were always around for questions, but not "in the way" of the wedding. I would definitely recommend The Hidden Porch to any friends or family looking for a wedding venue! :)

Sent on 01/07/2016

The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel and Gardens's reply:

Thank you Kayla, it was our pleasure to be a part of your celebration!

Lisa · Married on 06/27/2015

My daughter had her wedding at the Hidden Porch. It was such a beautiful venue and everyone that came just couldn't stop talking about it. Susan is very helpful and accommodating. We would recommend this venue to anyone that want that one of a kind place that cares about there Brides. Also she has it decorated so beautiful that you just need to add your only little touches here and there .

Sent on 04/10/2017

April · Married on 06/13/2015

Loved The Hidden Porch!!! This place made our day much more special! It is unique and beautiful! The people that work here are very professional yet they want you to make your day your own. I loved every second being here!

Sent on 06/22/2015
  • W

William · Married on 06/13/2015

Nice to have indoor and outdoor options as well as the pavilion onsite. Having chairs, tables, and sound equipment included was also very convenient.

Sent on 01/06/2016
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/06/2015

We booked the Hidden Porch over a year before our wedding! The venue is so beautiful that it was the only one we looked at because we fell in love with it so quickly! Susan did such a great job helping us with anything we had questions about! You can tell that they take great pride in the venue itself by how clean and gorgeous everything is year round! We went out multiple times to grab lunch at the Pecan Porch and just walk around the Hidden Porch next door and brain storm where we wanted things to go on my big day! We had over 160 people at our wedding and there was plenty of room, could of done 200 with ease! If you want a venue that is different from all the normal ones in tulsa, get out to the Hidden Porch!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Julia · Married on 06/05/2015

We had our wedding at the Hidden Porch in June 2015 and it was perfect! They recently built a dancing area with a beautiful chandelier and it was perfect for the outdoor reception. Even though it was a little hot and muggy (I mean, June in Oklahoma!), everyone was complimenting how beautiful the venue was. Susan is great to work with and made everything incredibly easy for us. It was one of the cheaper venues out there, too! I loved all the beautiful lights and decorations they let us use. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't change a thing! We had about 200 guests for the outdoor ceremony and the same for the outdoor reception. It didn't feel too crowded - we just moved some tables and chairs onto the grass and it was great.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Beth · Married on 05/17/2015

Beautiful for pictures. Great scenery. Owner is very sweet.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Bryan · Married on 05/15/2015

Absolutely amazing!!!! We could not have chosen a better venue!!!! We loved it!!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel and Gardens's reply:

Thank you Bryan, blessings to you both! :)