The Heritage Room & Suite Reviews

8 | Olympia, WA

8 Reviews for The Heritage Room & Suite

• Dixie

Dixie Reimer · Married on 12/10/2019

Accommodating, Professional, Calm, and Positive! !

Yes, they were all so helpful, professional, and positive with the wedding party and guests. Karla was always calm, organized and flexible-she was the wedding planner, the caterer, and all things needed for such a big coming together of families and friends. We are truly grateful!

Sent on 10/23/2019

The Heritage Room & Suite's reply:

Dixie you were so fun to work with. It was a pleasure to be a part of your families special day. Happy Holidays to you guys!!!!
  • Jamie

Jamie Doughty · Married on 11/02/2019

best.day.ever! Beautiful venue & wonderful staff

First off I want to say that Karla was an absolute pleasure to work with! She made our day so carefree and perfect! Everything we needed and wanted she made happen! The food was delicious (we had the pasta option). The venue was stunning and beautiful and the staff was professional and so very attentive to all our guests. If you want a beautiful wedding or are looking for a vintage old historic vibe, The Heritage Room is for you! We loved it so much and our wedding was everything we wanted and more. Perfect!

Sent on 11/11/2019

The Heritage Room & Suite's reply:

Jamie & Dusty it was such a pleasure to get to be a part of your special day. Thank you for choosing The Heritage Room & Occasions Catering!!!! Happy Holidays to you both

Cheyenne · Married on 07/20/2019

June Wedding

This venue is by far the best deal I found in the year I was looking! My husband and I were engaged for 2 years before our wedding so it gave us plenty of time to look. The venue itself was only about $1000 + $300 for the bridal suite rental, which included lunch! A catering business owns it so it makes it super easy and stress free to get it all in one. They include the tables, chairs, linen, and a ton more! It can be as expensive or cheap as you would like which was a life saver for us! Karla was extremely helpful and patient with us. We ended up changing our menu halfway to the wedding date and it was no big deal to her. The whole staff the day of were so amazing and friendly, our big day was so perfect in big part thanks to them! They accommodated their decorations to fit the style of our wedding perfectly, as well.
    I am so glad we found this venue, it was absolutely perfect! The fact that everything is all in one made planning so easy!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin B · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful afternoon

Thank you for making a beautiful day even better! Our event went so smoothly and everyone had a wonderful time. Lovely venue, helpful and attentive staff, awesome bartender, and Michelle was our coordinator extroidenaire. Thank you again!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Connie Garcia · Married on 11/10/2018

This venue and catering service is amazing!

Our wedding was on November 10, 2018 and it was beyond perfect. The amount of communication between the assistant, Michelle, and I made me absolutely stress free. Any questions or concerns we had were addressed/ answered promptly. The venue and catering prices were very afforadable and they accommodated to my husbands pickyness. Also it was very delicious. The venue itself has that vintage vibe and it’s so very adorable. I also rented the upstairs bridal suite and it’s so pretty and relaxing to have a place for everyone to get ready. Michelle went above and beyond on our wedding day setting up and troubleshooting any issues that occurred up to the last minute. I would definitely recommend this venue for the next budgeting bride!

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Heritage Room & Suite's reply:

Your day was as special as the both of you. Thank you so much for letting me assist with your wedding day vision.
  • Kayley

Kayley Pagio · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding service & stunning location

We had our wedding at the Heritage Room 2 weeks ago and it was absolutely beautiful. The room itself is gorgeous and they really go above and beyond to make it look exactly how you envision. Our day of coordinator, Michelle, was fantastic and really went the extra mile to make sure everything was placed and set up the way we wanted and also was a major part of why everything went on time. We received so many compliments on the venue we chose and we can’t say enough good things about the whole experience! It’s also right next to the beautiful capitol lake & Capitol Building in Olympia so it makes for some gorgeous wedding photos.

Sent on 10/16/2018

The Heritage Room & Suite's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kayley. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Michelle is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2018

The Heritage Room was beautiful inside and out and is the perfect location for pictures and out of town guests. Staff was helpful and friendly. We were able to bring our own alcohol with banquet permit and their servers, which saved money!

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • Jake and Kirstin

Kirstin · Married on 01/15/2017

My husband and I had our wedding here on January 15th and we were very pleased with how beautifully the venue was set up and how well the caterers did. The venue and catering is one company, and they did an outstanding job! The food and cake was delicious and their staff was professional and very kind. Thank you to Karla for being so flexible and for working with Jake and I to make our day so special and perfect. :)

Sent on 02/06/2017