The Headliners Band Reviews

The Headliners Band 4
The Headliners Band 5
The Headliners Band 6
The Headliners Band 7

The Headliners played our wedding in Marco Island, FL and they rocked! Choosing the right band was very high on my priority list and they were everything I'd hoped for - fun, energetic, TALENTED, and very professional. Bob S. and I spoke on numerous occasions during the months leading up to the main event - to refine the song list, note special requests, etc. - and they didn't miss a beat (no pun intended!) during the reception. I'd highly recommend them.
    - Sean

Sent on 05/01/2013

They were amazing. The music made the party. No one stopped dancing until it was over.
    Best wedding band we've ever heard. Worth every penny.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Jamie · Married on 02/09/2013

We are so lucky to have had the Headliners perform at our wedding. It's been a month since our wedding and we are still getting phone calls about how amazing our wedding was! And a lot of it had to do with the band. They had such great energy! They totally read our crowd! Even if guests were tired of dancing all night they could not leave the dance floor! Whenever they went for a break another great song would start! They played every genre perfectly and seamlessly one right into another. They came out onto the dance floor with the mic and everyone felt like a rockstar. They really involved everyone. And, it seemed like they were having just as much fun as our guests. It's amazing how each member of the band has a voice that sounds just like the original artists. They played the songs that were important to us and learned our favorite songs that were not on their play list....their playlist by the way is full of variety and great songs. If you want your wedding to be one that is remembered, and full of love, energy, and bonding on the dance floor...this is your band!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Despite the fact that the Headliners had never played at our venue, they did an outstanding job! Everyone was blown away by their performance. They played a great variety of music that all of our guests enjoyed. They were the icing on the cake!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Jenna · Married on 12/28/2012

The Headliners are outstanding!!! They kept our entire crowd dancing from the start of the reception until we left for the night. Our guests are still raving about them weeks after our wedding. They are worth every penny! They can play a variety of music and can learn specific songs for your first dance, father daughter dance, etc. AMAZING BAND!! Everyone had a blast!! You cannot go wrong if you hire The Headliners! They are by far the best wedding band I have ever seen and our guests have said they feel the same way. Bob is so helpful and great to work with as well. They made our wedding reception so much fun! BEST BAND EVER!

Sent on 01/08/2013
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 12/02/2012

The Headliners deliver an AMAZING performance – the video shows that but, if you can believe it, it does not do them justice! Bob Schilling, their bandleader, was very responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding day, providing sound advice but also going with what we wanted for the day. They learned three songs for our wedding, which I believe is their general policy, and really made our first dance and other dances special. They are extremely versatile in what they can play and what they can learn, and singers came around and worked through the crowd, engaging people and really playing to guests. We received tons of compliments on their performance during and after the wedding. My husband and I remarked to each other several times that we wished we could hear them at a time that was not so hectic so we could just watch their performance (we may actually try to do that). Overall, I cannot recommend this band highly enough. They aim to please and I believe you will be satisfied if you go with them!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2012

When my husband and I first got engaged the first thing we booked after the venue was The Headliners. My parents had seen them play at an event and were blown away by them. From start to finish, Bob and the rest of the band were fantastic to work with. They learned all of our first dance songs, and even surprised us with a few other songs that we mentioned were special to us. Simply put- This band is crazy talented and the show they put on is incredible. Literally as soon as they started playing the dance floor was packed, and it stayed that way until we shut the party down. My guests chanted for an encore at the end of the night until they played one more song- I have never seen that before and I've been to quite a few weddings. Everyone is still talking about how incredible our band was!! It is the first thing anyone mentions about the day. In closing, my wedding was absolutely the best day of my life, and without a doubt, it would not have been the same without The Headliners. Thanks so much to Bob and the rest of the band for a job very well done, Justin and I are so so appreciative :)

Sent on 11/19/2012

Best band ever. They really knew what they were doing and how to get all ages on the dance floor! I even cought the staff at The Beach Club dancing and our photographer said it was the 1st time she ever felt like dancing while she was working. We had a Sunday Brunch and the guests kept asking how we found them, their name, etc. Hopefully, I will get to hear them again sometime. Atleast I have another daughter!!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Gail · Married on 10/20/2012

If you had 10 stars in each category, they would have earned it. This band got people up and moving from the first song they played to the extra hour we had them play at the end of the night. We ordered an extra-large dance floor because we had seen them in action a year prior and knew they would be the cherry on our daughter’s wedding cake.
    We received tons of compliments about the bride, food, venue (Hyatt Regency Pier 66), but it was the band that people raved about. One of the most frequently heard comments was that the singers/musicians sounded exactly like the artist they were performing. Their Motown was amazing and everyone – from my 85 year old mother to my 8 year old niece was dancing. But by far the biggest fans were the 22-35 year olds who traveled from around the country – and a few from outside the U.S. - who barely stopped long enough to eat their dinner.
    Bob Schilling was incredibly accommodating, flexible and professional. My daughter and I never had a moment of concern that their performance would not be exactly what we dreamed it would be.
    They are fabulous musicians all on their own, but hands down, everyone agreed, they are the best wedding band anyone has ever heard.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Monica · Married on 08/04/2012

"amazing band" we're the first comments made by our guests at our wedding yesterday. The Headliners were unbelievable! They have wonderful talent and energy, such a fun presence at our wedding. They made the celebration a true party!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Adam · Married on 06/09/2012

The Headliners are truly the best wedding band I have ever seen perform. I served as social chair of our fraternity, so I worked with many different bands, but none come close to the quality and energy that the Headliners brought to our wedding. We had no less than 50 guests individually tell us that we had the best wedding band they have ever seen, and the dance floor was packed until 12:30am when we had to leave. Bob Schilling handled everything professionally and courteously. Feel free to contact me directly if you want more feedback.

Sent on 06/22/2012
  • User2014960 · 2+ years ago

The Headliners played our wedding in May at the Vinoy and we have not stopped receiving compliments from our guests since the wedding on how unbelievable the band was- there were several points through the night when we actually forgot it was a band playing and we weren’t just playing music from an ipod because they sounded so good! After asking the Vinoy for recommendations they told us about the Headliners and we are so glad they did! We knew when we started planning our wedding we wanted our guests to be up dancing from the minute they arrived and that is exactly what happened! Bob was so easy to work with and they learned our first dance song just for our special day…they had about 6 pages of songs we could pick from also! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Shari · Married on 05/19/2012

We can't say enough good things about The Headliners. They made our daughter's wedding absolutely perfect. Bob Schilling was a pleasure to deal with, extremely helpful in making suggestions both about music that would work, and music that might not. Their vocalist learned and performed a special song for us, and they could not have been more accommodating in every way. We feel lucky to have had them!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2012

Bob and the Headliners - our sincere thanks for your AMAZING performance at our May 19 wedding in Wellington. You had all of us on the dance floor the entire night, and our guests are still raving about all of you. We give you our highest recommendation! Thank you again for making this a night we will remember for the rest of our lives!

One other anecdote. One of our wedding guests (who sang in our ceremony and is an executive in the music industry) showed an iPhone video of everyone dancing and screaming the words to "We Are Young" (our final song of the night) to the record exec who signed the band Fun. He thought it was amazing...

Figured you would want to know!

Our most sincere thanks to you all -
    Danielle and Aaron

Sent on 06/01/2012

Shaari · Married on 05/12/2012

The Headliners ROCKED at our wedding!!! The dance floor was packed and my husband and i danced on teh stage all night long!!! my husband even got on stage and sang "Born to Run" with the band!!! One of our guests already hired the Headliners for her wedding!!! They are INSANELY GOOD and SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! Young and old, our guests could not stop raving about the band!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Cee Cee · Married on 02/17/2012

Our guests have not stopped talking about how great The Headliners are! They entertained everyone despite their age and had a great selection of current hits! We would highly, highly recommend this band, they were amazing!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Erin · Married on 01/28/2012

The Headliners were incredible at our wedding..absolutely a blast! They were high energy the entire night. Each one of their members has amazing talent, together they are the perfect mix of vocals! Our guests did not get off the dance floor...what a party!! They are fantastic to work with, and far surpassed our expectations. Trust me, this is the band you want to hire!!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2012

Carlos · Married on 09/17/2011

If your looking for the best entertainment,best sounding music and great production, The Headliners Band is all you need for your next special event or wedding!! Having worked with bands from N'SYNC to other large musicians. and currently working for Kool & the Gang, I needed to have the best! We had already had a 3 day run booked a year in advance for Kool and the Gang, so we needed to reach out to our sources to find a top notch band to play at our wedding. We had read reviews regarding The Headliners Band, but like they say, "seeing is believing". We went to see them play a big corporate event and within a few minutes I knew they were it!! Our wedding has come and gone but all our guest are calling us, emailing us, and talking about how incredible the band was!! Our 200 guest were dancing, jumping, and signing along to the play list the Headliners performed! One special note was that I do NOT like recorded music. Bob took the time to have the band learn a few songs we wanted played. Our first dance, father daughter dance, and my dance with my mother were to a live first class production! They even allowed some of our guests such as "Howie D" from the Backstreet boys to jump on stage and perform with them. We are currently working on booking The Headliners Band again for a party in Texas in November 2012. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at carlos@justkool.net. Stay tuned for our wedding video!!!! Thank you again for making our wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Emily · Married on 09/10/2011

The Headliners is the BEST band EVER! We were so impressed with the musical talent of the Headliners. Every guest was on the dance floor at some point, if not during our entire Wedding Reception! They sound so amazing and they can play just about any type of music there is. They really keep the party going with their versatility! What a phenomenal job they did! Our guests will not stop talking about how fantastic the entertainment was. They learned songs for us and we didn't even ask them to! By the end of the party, our guests will chanting 'one more song' and did not want them to leave. Many of our guests stated that they were the best band they had ever heard. They were so fun to work with and we highly suggest them for any party or event that you are planning!

Sent on 09/20/2011

candace · Married on 09/03/2011

Absolutely AMAZING!!!! My husband and I did a lot of research on bands and contacted a lot of bands for pricing. When we found this band we were sure they were who we wanted to play! We wanted our wedding reception to be a huge party, and this band performs a huge range of music genres, and does them all impeccably!

This band is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! We received SO many compliments at the wedding, and everyone is still talking about the band and what a party it was!!! :) You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Liz · Married on 02/12/2011

The Headliners were the absolute best band I've heard! The dance floor was packed from young to old! Their versatility was amazing! I've given a lot of parties but never had the response to the band like this. So many people emailed me or texted me raving about the band! In addition, they were professional and responsive! Truly cared about making this a night to remember and they succeeded!! Thanks to Bob and all of the members of the band! My husband and I are now looking for a reason to have a party so we can have them play for us again!! Believe me, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/03/2011

alexandra · Married on 01/15/2011

This group is phenomenal. I cannot tell you how many compliments I got. The guests had a great time, the band knew exactly what to play and when to play it to keep everyone, old and young, out on the dance floor. They did introductions and announced the first dance and allowed for toasts so that the whole night went smoothly. It was a perfect wedding, largely due to their talent and enthusiasm. They are completely worth every penny and truly are an amazing band. Bob is great and communicates well and can answer any questions and is completely on top of things. It was a great experience.

Sent on 03/08/2011

Douglas · Married on 11/13/2010

Bob and the Headliners band were first class all the way from Booking to music, to arrangements, great singing girls and guys .great variety of songs, the comments were stupendous about the band. our reception for my daughter was the best because of the BAND, DOUGACCC@aol.com

Sent on 12/06/2010

sandy · Married on 11/06/2010

The Headliners Band was FANTASTIC! They played songs for every age group, and had everyone up on the dance floor. Nobody wanted the party to end. On a scale of 1 to 10, this band was a perfect 10.

Sent on 11/28/2010

Brooke · Married on 05/22/2010

Fabulous! The band was so important to my husband and me because above all we wanted our wedding to be fun. Actually, I had a couple people strongly suggest different local bands after I had already chosen Headliners because they thought they might be a better fit. I am so glad I stuck with my gut feeling and Headliners. Literally, everyone was asking me where I found them and how we got so lucky. People were on the dance floor all night long until we were forced to leave. Not only was the performance beyond expectations but so was the service. I sent a "do not play" and "hope you might put on CD you play when on break" list together three days before the wedding and they made the CD and ALL my songs were on it! And none of my "do not play" songs were sung. Simply put, if you choose any other band then you have not chosen the best!!

Sent on 11/30/2010