The Haute Glam Reviews

The Haute Glam 1
The Haute Glam 2

Aurora Zimmerman · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing

You NEED Alexis for your wedding! She is extremely talented and I recommend her to every single bride out there. Aside from the fact that she is an absolute sweetheart, she's professional, talented beyond words & got my vision to a tee! My hair lasted through 8 HOURS of dancing at my wedding & even stayed in place till the next morning & my makeup lasted all night! 10/10 recommend her. Thank you Alexis!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Diana Gutierrez · Married on 03/10/2018

Excellent service

Alexis was very great, well experienced. She did a great job for my wedding makeup and hairstyle. Nothing went wrong everything went just amazing. She did the hairstyle I wanted, the makeup I wanted and overall my hair did not mess up at all and makeup stayed on until the next day isn’t that great. She is an amazing hairstylist and makeup artist I would definitely recommend her to someone else.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Paola Granizo · Married on 08/24/2013

Absolutely Flawless

Every girl dreams of her wedding day & every tiny detail that will be that special day. When I was planning my special day being that it’s the most memorable day of my life I knew exactly who I wanted to do my make up- The Haute Glam. I’ve known Alexis for years, but I am someone that does not like mixing friendlship & business EXCEPT for when it comes to her. She’s AMAZING. She’s been doing my hair & make up for years & has given me the perfect look for several special occasions so of course I was going to her for the biggest day of my life. As always she grasped exactly what I wanted. I wanted a natural look but that for the reception it was still somewhat sultry. She aced what I would call the perfect natural smokey eye. Not only just what I wanted, but the look lasted me the whole night. To be honest, next morning my make up still looked flawless. Before anything she asks you for your wants, gives you ideas & makes sure you are 110% happy with the look before deciding “this is it”. She is flexible & works with your schedule for your big day. She comes early & over prepared ( which is never a bad thing ). She doesn’t rush she knows how to time manage & knows exactly how much time she will need per look. She is very professional & also constantly making sure you & your guests are comfortable the whole time. One big important factor for me is the type of products used on my face & I love the fact all her products are always top of the line. HIGHLY recommend her 100x over.

Sent on 02/02/2019