The Harwinton Florist llc Reviews

69 | Canton, CT

69 Reviews for The Harwinton Florist llc

Sophai · Married on 04/01/2017

They made my dream come true. I was super specific and actually had a different florist who did not make me comfortable so I was directed to just meet with Harwinton-thank goodness I did. In one conversation everything was put at ease and my wild flower bouquets came out absolute perfection. I still have people asking me about the flowers!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Christine at The Harwinton Florist provided truly exceptional service for our wedding ceremony flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres, and wristlets. From our initial consultation with Christine, we knew that she was the best florist that met our needs for our wedding day flowers. It was difficult for me to envision what I wanted, but Christine worked with us to pick out the best flowers and colors at an amazingly affordable price! Everything turned out absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have been happier with choosing The Harwinton Florist for our wedding day!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 06/25/2016

On June 25, 2016 my husband and I were married at The Riverview in Simsbury, CT. Christine from Harwinton Florist was extraordinary! She listened to our ideas and worked with our budget to create amazing floral arrangements. She made incredible centerpieces incorporating our items plus the venue's items. She even decorated our arch, aisle, as well as the mantle and tables in the main hallway leading to the venue space. The bouquets were gorgeous I wish they could last forever! All of the flowers were perfect and Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/07/2016

Chris was great to work with! She was interested in what I was envisioning, encouraging me to use my Pinterest board to help articulate to her what I was looking for (and what I wasn't looking for!). She is so knowledgeable and able to give suggestions in order to keep you on budget and what will look good. It was also a big plus that she has a great working arrangement with our venue, the Simsbury Inn, and was able to work with the venue coordinator to make tweaks day of when the ceremony was moved inside. Our flowers were awesome, and they look so great in all our photos :)

Sent on 06/27/2016

Marisa · Married on 12/05/2015

It was our pleasure to have The Harwinton Florist supply the flowers for our wedding on December, 5th 2015!! Christine Roy is a joy to work with!! Her passionate and professional manner was evident from the moment we met. Christine’s attention to detail and love for wedding design shines through in her work. All of the flowers were stunning and we received so many compliments from our guests. We could not have wished for a better experience and cannot thank her enough for helping to make our wedding so beautiful. We highly recommend the Harwinton Florist for anyone planning a wedding!!

Marisa & Stephen

Sent on 01/03/2016
  • User5520660 · 2+ years ago

What an absolute pleasure it was working with Chris at Harwinton Florist for my wedding. When I think about our time planning together, I’m reminded of her attentiveness, creativity, bubbliness, and talent!! She was so patient in bringing my vision to life, asking detailed questions and offering her advice without pushing me one way or another. She always kept my budget in mind, and I am confident that any bride, no matter what her budget, could work out a spectacular plan as well. On the wedding day – WOW!! I was in awe of the floral arrangements. Chris NAILED what I was going for, and set the perfect tone for my big day. I found myself gazing at the ballroom centerpieces, sighing with admiration, during the reception, ha! Above all, Chris is a lovely and professional woman. If you have stumbled across Harwinton Florist, don’t hesitate in booking!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jamie · Married on 07/17/2015

This company was simply the BEST to work with. Out of all of the wedding vendors we used, Chris and her team were definitely at the top in terms of quality, responsiveness, and professionalism. I had very little knowledge about flowers and to be honest, was intimidated by meeting with a florist. Chris made us both feel at ease and really took charge meshing our vision with realistic options. The outcome was absolutely beautiful. When I arrived at the venue and saw what The Harwinton Florist had done, I nearly melted. It was way better than I could have ever expected. Additionally, the team at Harwinton Florist responded to phone calls and emails promptly, ensuring peace of mind to my husband and myself. Thanks so much for your passion and dedication. You truly are the best!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Tara · Married on 07/04/2015

Chris did an amazing job with all of our flowers and centerpieces. She was prompt in answering questions and responding to emails. Everything came out better than I could have imagined and her prices with delivery were beyond reasonable. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a fantastic wedding florist!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Sara · Married on 06/25/2015

The gals at The Harwinton Florist completely exceeded my expectations in terms of floral arrangements for our wedding. I was an out of state bride getting married in CT and unfortunately could not meet with Christine but had a very lengthy, detailed phone conversation about my visions for my arrangements. They hit the nail over the head and completely wowed me with my bouquet. The icing on the cake was the bout's and corsages that they made for the rest of my bridal party and the bout she made custom for my husband to show off his passion for football. I would recommend this shop to anyone who is looking for great service and amazing products for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Charlotte · Married on 06/13/2014

Such a pleasure to work with. I should her pictures of what I was looking for and she was able to help me narrow it down to the perfect look!!! So nice and really knows for flowers!!! what looks good together, what's in season, etc. I didn't have to worry about a thing. LOVED EVERYTHING <3 Thank you Christine & The Harwinton Florist Team!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Chris was phenomenal!! She took my vision and created the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Chris was absolutely amazing to work with. She provided us with such beautiful flowers and was very helpful and accommodating!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/10/2014

Christine was amazing to work with. After our first meeting, I knew our wedding was going to be beautiful. When I first saw the bouquets all of my bridesmaids were raving about how amazing our bouquets looked. I had white gerber daisies for my bouquet and coral, pinks, and yellows for my bridesmaids. You could tell they were a good quality. I can be very picky and she was able to turn everything into exactly what I was looking for. I showed Chris some of the ideas I had and she was able to take it to the next level to make it even better. The ceremony decoration and centerpieces were absolutely stunning. I can’t thank Christine enough for making everything perfect!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Carolyn · Married on 10/19/2013

My wedding was two weeks ago and I'm still thinking about how amazing the flowers were!
    Christine and her staff are beyond compare! They were very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to work with. I had brought in photos from magazines of the style I was looking for and I have to honestly say that the end result was far more stunning. The bouquets took my breath away.
    I knew after the first meeting that the flowers were in great hands and it was a relief not to have to worry about such an integral part of the day.
    I will only be using The Harwinton Florist for all of my flower needs.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2013

Christine at the Harwinton Florist was a doll to work with. She gave me straight forward, honest answers and very reasonable prices. I have recommended her to two other brides who have also booked with her. All of our centerpieces and bouquets were stunning! I think I liked my wedding flowers more then I liked my wedding dress!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Rebecca · Married on 10/05/2013

Christine and The Harwinton Florist did an absolutely gorgeous job on our flowers at our wedding. We shared with Christine a few photos of what we had envisioned and they absolutely nailed it!! Everything was exactly what we dreamed of and we received so many compliments on the bouquets and the flower arrangements! Very professional and helpful!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Mary Ellen · Married on 09/29/2013

I just wanted to say the service Harwinton provided me with was outstanding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I sat down twice with the owner Christine who was awesome and so fun to work with, once in the very beginning of the process and once before the event. I gave her my vision and she was spot on. I did my walk through the morning of my wedding while they were decorating and I was so happy with everything. Everyone at my wedding said how much they couldn't get over the beautiful florals. My cake was decorated exactly how I envisioned it. The ceremony florals and Centerpeices for the receptions were the highlight as everyone raved about them and wanted to take them home. Christine was extremely flexible and open to my ideas and her prices were very reasonable. The best I had come across when interviewing some of your competiters.
    All an all.. If I had to do it again, no question.. I would use Harwinton!!! Love them!

Mary Ellen Anderson
    The Riverview 9-29-13

You truly are an artist and love what you do.. your work shows this.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Harwinton Florist did an amazing job and I would highly recommend. They are extremely flexible and went above and beyond to make my vision come alive.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Michele · Married on 06/07/2013

Harwinton Florist was very easy to work with and the flowers were exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Katie · Married on 05/04/2013

Christine and her team did such an amazing job for our wedding day. I'm not too educated on flowers and arrangements and what looks best with what. I met with Christine twice, she told me to bring pictures of what I liked, I printed out some ideas that I was leaning towards but also left a lot of it in her hands telling her to do what she thinks is best. Well all I can say is she blew me away with EVERYTHING. It was all so beautiful, even more than what I could've ever imagined. She put such a special touch with her amazing ability of making things beautiful on our wedding day. By far the best florist around :)

Sent on 05/30/2013

Aime · Married on 10/20/2012

Christine is AMAZING to work with!! Despite my murky vision in the beginning, she was able to hit the nail on the head with pulling out my likes/dislikes and creating gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, and cake decor that was EXACTLY what I had been hoping for but couldn't necessarily articulate. Love love loved my wedding flowers!!!! She truly knows her stuff and has a great gift of listening and creating beauty. She was very responsive, reasonably priced, and after signing the contract I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend Christine and The Harwinton Florist to anyone!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Shelley · Married on 09/29/2012

Christine was so great to work with. She knew exactly where I was going when I described the kind of look I was going for. She was absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Ember · Married on 09/17/2011

I personally did not get a chance to speak to the florist. We had to ask her to do our wedding flowers only a few days before the wedding, as our original florist backed out at the last minute. My fiancé suggested her remembering that he had used her in the past for floral arrangements. Harwinton Florist did an awesome job the flowers were beautiful. Simple elegant and exactly what I had wanted. Not only were they able to do the flowers on very, very short notice but they cost ½ of what I was going to pay the original florist.
    They are great and I would recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 10/06/2011
  • Tim

Tim · Married on 07/09/2011

Christine was wonderful to work with, and her arrangements were just what we asked for. We didn't think it would be easy to come up with bouquets that incorporated orange without them looking like fall but that's exactly what we got.

We were lucky in that she did the floral arrangements for my sister-in-law so we got a "preview of coming attractions" but interacting with Christine was what sealed the deal. She was calm, confident and knowledgeable every step of the way.

Everything was gorgeous, we paid exactly what we thought we should pay, and with shifting "this relative is coming no she isn't but this one is" arrangements she took a last-minute change in stride and addressed it with a "no problem" - while we knew she was on vacation. She's a pro and we wouldn't have wanted to go with anyone else.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2011

My mother made the bouquets and other arrangements at my wedding out of silk flowers. She was feeling overwhelmed and we decided to hire a florist to do the corsages and boutineers.

I was very surprised at how many vendors turned us away because our job was "too small" for them..."not worth the time."

The Harwinton Florist was one of the only ones that did not have that kind of response to us. She set up a regular sit-down meeting with me and made me feel as if I was just as important as anyone ordering hundreds of floral arrangements.

She was creative with my ideas (I don't know names of flowers or what would look good - just what colors I wanted). She spent a lot of time with me and the results on the wedding day shown. We had many compliments and I was just so pleased with this company. She had checked in with me a couple of times the week before, and I didn't have to worry about the flowers being fresh and delivered on time.

Sent on 07/22/2011