The Happy Bagpiper LLC Reviews

5 | Philadelphia, PA

5 Reviews for The Happy Bagpiper LLC

Jeremy Clark · Married on 10/16/2020

Jeremy Clark

My daughter’s wedding day held a number of challenges, COVID-19 and a steady hard rain in the heart of the ceremony and the beginning of the backyard reception made it difficult for me to give Thom a concrete time. He was completely understanding and flexed out the exact time that I wanted him to play. Turned out to be the hit of the reception, and as this is the 2nd time I’ve dealt with him I now count him as a friend.

Sent on 11/14/2020

The Happy Bagpiper LLC's reply:

THANK YOU so much for your beautiful review and the photos, Jeremy! The photos bring back such wonderful memories of that terrific day less than a month ago! All the very best to your entire family!

Sue Mccloskey · Married on 06/27/2020

Here’s your bagpiper, look no further!

We hired Thom for a wedding and for a Military ball. He’s awesome! We had very specific selections for the Ball and it was not a problem at all. We also asked for some particular pieces for the wedding and Thom was very accommodating. He shows up early, no worries at all. Highly recommend!!!

The Happy Bagpiper LLC's reply:

Sue, you take my breath away yet again! Thank you so much for this really lovely review. It was my great honor and pleasure to play for the Ball and for Ben’s stunningly beautiful and happy wedding!

Amanda Roux · Married on 02/15/2020

Absolutely a Pleasure

We loved every moment of working with the “Happy Bagpiper” ... he made a statement at our wedding and everyone adored his performances. We were fabulously impressed with every aspect of his professionalism and talent!!

The Happy Bagpiper LLC's reply:

Wow! Sincere and warm thanks for this absolutely lovely review, Amanda! It means so much to me to know how much you enjoyed the music. I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to submit these very kind words. All the very best, Thom
  • Jess

Jess Kelly · Married on 10/20/2019

Great experience!

Our wedding ceremony last year was made perfect with the addition of bagpipes! As soon as I heard them start I was all happy tears! He even posed for some pics with us after the fact!

The Happy Bagpiper LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review, Jess! I sincerely appreciate it! All the best, Thom / The Happy Bagpiper
  • Bill

Bill Evans · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Don't Overthink it! Do it!

What a wonderful memory of my daughter's wedding this past February. After the "I dos" the doors swung open to the beautiful sound of bag pipes to everyone's delight. I absolutely recommend this experience!

Sent on 12/23/2020