154 Reviews for The Hamilton Manor

Covered Outdoor (12)
Indoor (10)
Uncovered Outdoor (8)
150 The Hamilton Manor Reviews

There are no words adequate enough to explain how PERFECT Hamilton Manor as a venue and it’s workers are for a wedding- I just married the love of my life on 5/25/2018 at Hamilton Manor and have nothing but great things to say. Bear with me, as I bet this will go longer than I intend- but it’s only because I feel that passionately about making sure HM and its staff receives enough praise that they rightfully deserve for helping us have the best day of our lives!
First, Melissa Salzano was our main coordinator, and I can’t find enough kind words to describe her! She is just the most genuinely nice and thoughtful person... combine that with her dedication to her job and her brides/grooms at the venue, and you have the perfect person helping you plan your big day! She answered every email (and even when I sent a few separate emails in a row as the day got closer and I would randomly remember things to ask!) she never acted like it was troublesome but instead was always reassuring, helpful, and excited to help in anyway! Melissa made me feel like I had nothing to worry about the entire planning process as well as the actual big day. I felt well taken care of and as if I were her only bride (which we all know Hamilton Manor is getting beyond popular and they probably have a bride or two every single weekend all year!!) Melissa, if you are reading this, THANK YOU times a million!!!! I tell everyone how sweet you are and how you made me even more excited than I already was for my wedding, just because of how calm of a presence you were the entire year of prepping before our big day.
Hamilton Manor as a whole venue just is incredibly beautiful. It’s not fake and gaudy like some venues we had toured. It’s elegant, fancy but not overdone, rustic but with charm and modern elements, and just absolutely perfect for me and my now husband (!!!!) ! We felt at home the second we saw this venue. The wooden ballroom with chandeliers are second to none. The food is truly fantastic

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I had the most perfect wedding imaginable and it all started with our venue: The Hamilton Manor. Andre, Melissa, and the rest of the staff made sure from the moment the evening began that everyone would be having a good time. One of the Hamilton Manor's greatest features is the diversity of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces. Between the rustic feel of the barn, the entertaining atmosphere of the downstairs lounge, and the awe-inspiring grandeur of the ballroom, the consensus from our guests was simply amazement. And the FOOD! There were enough incredible appetizers, main courses, and desserts to satisfy every appetite. The Hamilton Manor is the best wedding venue in New Jersey and we had the most unbelievable wedding day to prove it.

Profile Picture David, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was the PERFECT venue for our wedding day. We had our ceremony in the barn, which looked so unbelievably beautiful and chic. People LOVED the barn, it really is such a special part of the venue. There is nothing like it. Our guests raved about the food. They were so impressed by the dinner portions and the cocktail hour!
The Cellar and the ball room are absolutely gorgeous. We had 270 people at our wedding and the ball room fit that amount no problem, and was not cramped for space.
If you are looking to work with a family oriented team, people who make you feel super special, professionals, the best... look no further. Erin and Andre are amazing, truly we can not thank you enough. Shannon and Corrine were my ladies for the day and they made sure we were taken care of the entire night. You guys were so great, we can't thank you enough.
We are so impressed with the entire experience with The Hamilton Manor. They also did our rehearsal lunch, it was great.
If you are looking for a beautiful venue, book your wedding here. You will NOT regret it!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

Everything about The Hamilton Manor was perfect! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food is amazing, and the staff are extremely helpful and kind. Erin, Andre, and Corrine all went out of their way to make sure our wedding day was everything we wanted it to be. On the day of the wedding we did not have to worry about a thing. Everything was run extremely smoothly as the venue coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure every detail was taken care of. All we had to do was enjoy ourselves and the venue took care of the rest. The staff always tried to accommodate all of our requests and went above and beyond to make the day special. I would choose this venue all over again if I could!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do I start? The Hamilton Manor is an absolutely amazing venue. Beautiful and unique. Erin helped me throughout the whole process and was great. We had our rehearsal and wedding here and would not change a thing. Our guests have not stopped RAVING about the venue and the food, especially the amazing cocktail hour. Corrine (our day of coordinator) was also amazing, she made sure the day went super smooth and that we had no worries. Her and Erin make a great team, they made sure to save us food from our cocktail hour and just be there for us for anything that we needed. Look NO further...this is your place.

Profile Picture Natalie, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Hamilton Manor is true perfection! Honestly, a dream. My Husband and I were married on 1/6/18 which happened to be two days after the "bomb cyclone" and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day despite the freezing weather! We had our ceremony in their gorgeous barn, cocktail hour was held in their cellar bar which we utilized for our after party, and our reception took place in the grand ballroom. The staff were so sweet, polite and professional from the day we walked in to the end of our wedding night. Each visit was more beautiful than the last! We cannot say enough about The Hamilton Manor, we're still receiving compliments on the setting, the space, the amazing food and the overall aesthetic of every single room our guests were brought into. I envisioned a rustic but elegant theme and The Hamilton Manor was the perfect venue to bring my dream to life. We had a lot of personal decor, including a doggie biscuit bar and never once did I worry about how they would set it all up. Thank you to all the staff, especially Erin, Andre, and Corinne for working with us, helping us create personal touches, making sure we were always taken care of during our wedding day/night and truly unforgettable memories! Kyle and I are so incredibly thankful to have had such an amazing experience on our special day. Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with, super accommodating for the numerous visits we made, always answered my emails and calls and above all it was a night we will never forget! I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding or any large event at The Hamilton Manor, you will not regret it!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Linens

We just got married at The Hamilton Manor on 11-24-17 and it was the best day ever! I knew from the moment we looked at this venue that it was the one for us. The Hamilton Manor is rustic, yet elegant at the same time. We loved that there was not only a bridal suite, but a huge groomsmen suite with a pool table and foosball table. My husband really loved that. We had our ceremony in the barn and it was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests are still raving about the ambiance of the barn and how gorgeous our ceremony was. Our cocktail hour took place in the cellar with an amazing spread of food and delicious passed hors d' oeuvres, as well as 15 different beers on tap. The atmosphere and design of the cellar is so unique, which is just another reason we loved The Hamilton Manor. Our reception was in the gorgeous ballroom with its beautiful chandeliers and hardwood floors. The food during the reception was incredible. Our guests are still talking about how fabulous the food was. My father told me that the steak was one of the best he has ever had! We chose to do the venetian table for dessert, which again was spectacular. The zeppoles were awesome! We asked Melissa from Coco's Cakery to make our cake and I'm so glad we chose her because it was great. After the wedding was over, we had our after party in the cellar. The after party was so much fun because it gave us a chance to keep the party going with our guests. Erin was wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. She answered every one of my questions (there were a lot) and was there on our wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. Corrine was amazing and took care of my husband and I throughout the entire day. She made sure that the bridal party was taken care of as well. I wish that I could redo my wedding day all over again because it was just perfect and I have the Salzano family and The Hamilton Manor staff to thank for that!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Just went to a wedding at HM last nite. Have to say it was the best wedding and reception ive ever been too. Food was awesome. Staff friendly. Id give this place a 100 percent for everything. Spectacular!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Hamilton Manor is gorgeous and unique venue! Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

“One of the best weddings ever”.. my husband and I have now heard this or something similar multiple times since our wedding this past Friday 9/22/17. From the first time we met with Andre and took the tour, I fell in love with The Hamilton Manor. After just a few minutes, I knew this was where I wanted our wedding to be. And ever since that day I have been thankful that we did choose this venue. The HM had the rustic yet elegant feeling throughout and that was exactly what we were looking for – and they continue to add more and more details that make it a more memorable place. We had our ceremony at the Gazebo, cocktail hour in the “Cellar”, reception in the ballroom and the after party in the barn. We loved how each part of the venue was different from the other – but each so perfect for us. In addition to the venue itself, the staff was amazing. Erin Salzano was more helpful than I ever could have hope for – she answered all of my questions and was always quick to get back to me. She made the wedding planning easy! On the day of our wedding, the way we envisioned our wedding came to life, and literally everything went off without a hitch! My bridal attendant Corrinne was a lifesaver and I am very thankful for her attentiveness, but even more so, for how genuine she was. Whenever I needed something (even to bustle my dress) she was there. The wait staff was on top of everything as well! In addition, we can't forget the food - cocktail hour, dinner and the great display of snacks for our End of the night package was AMAZING!! My husband and I could not have asked for a better place to hold our wedding.. thank you SO much to everyone at the Hamilton Manor. We are telling are friends to get married here so that we can return as guests!! :)

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We worked closely with Melissa leading up to our wedding day. She could not have been nicer and more helpful with anything and everything. Corrine was just as helpful and kind the day of the wedding making sure both my husband and I along with our parents were content and everything ran smoothly! The only thing I could wish for is that the day could have been longer because it was that perfect working with them!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hamilton Manor was amazing!!! I can't even describe in words how amazing our Wedding was this past Saturday! We received so many compliments on the beautiful place, service, food, everything the night consisted of!! Erin, Andre, Corinne, and many more staff were beyond amazing and provided us with the best time! We received soooo many compliments from all of our guests! If you need to choose a place, choose here!! You will love every minute of it!!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

From the moment we saw The Hamilton Manor my new husband and I knew this was the place we wanted to get married. It's not your typical wedding venue... they cater one wedding at the time and honestly are the most accommodating people I've ever met in this industry. Every time I had a thought or question, even if the wedding was 18 months out, Erin got back to my emails within minutes! If you want to feel like royalty the day of your wedding and want to wow your guests with amazing food, hospitality, entertainment and decor.. you'll want to have your wedding at The Hamilton Manor. There isn't one negative thing I can say about this place. I have a feeling our family and friends are going to be talking about this day for a long, long time. The only negative thing I can thing of is if you DON'T have your wedding here, you'll regret it.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens

We had the MOST AMAZING WEDDING EVER at The Hamilton Manor!! Everything well exceeded our expectations and we could not have imagined a better day. Our guests are still talking about it- how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the food was, everything!! The staff was so fantastic to work with and we are so thankful that we chose The Hamilton Manor for our wedding venue! I would highly recommend The Hamilton Manor for a wedding or another special event.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin, but from the very first impression and meeting with Andre I knew the Hamilton Manor was the perfect venue. The staff is exceptional, especially our personal coordinator, Melissa. Melissa went above and beyond to ensure our fairytale wedding became a reality. The entire planning process was so easy, smooth, and fun. She was always available to talk; if I ever felt stressed I was quickly put at ease. From start to finish Melissa was by my side determined to make sure our wedding day went smooth and was picture-perfect. The venue offers multiple options of rooms, food choices, and other possibilities that the list is endless. We had local and out of state guests who were all blown away by the ceremony in the barn, cocktail hour in the cellar, and how magical the ballroom was. The guests raved about the hors d'oeuvres and dinner and couldn’t believe how delicious everything was. Our bridal attendant, Corrine was incredible. She kept me sane, and made sure the whole night went perfectly, and it did! We honestly cannot say enough positive things about getting married at the Hamilton Manor. We highly recommend getting married at the Hamilton Manor, because for us, it was absolutely a dream come true. Trust us, this venue and the incredible owners/staff, will not disappoint you or your guests on one of the biggest days of your life. We had the best wedding there, and I cannot thank Melissa, Andre, Corrine and the rest of the staff enough for giving us this beautiful memory that we will have for a lifetime. Thank you all so much for everything you did, we love you!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Covered Outdoor

There aren’t enough words to describe how amazing our wedding experience was at the Hamilton Manor. From the very beginning when we walked around to see the venue, we were welcomed by Andre. He answered all of our questions, listened to our wedding vision and was really able to connect with us and help us start to really imagine our wedding day. We booked the next day and were so happy about our decision! The venue is beautiful and modern and the staff at Hamilton Manor definitely keep up with what current brides want on their wedding day. They have a barn in their backyard which is a beautiful backdrop for pictures. We also had our after party there with a roped off area and bottle service, which came with the package. All of our guests loved this fun little add-on! We got married outside by the beautifully crafted dome gazebo. Our wedding was July 7th so everything was in bloom and it was truly like a magical garden. The cocktail hour was held in the cellar with the “cool,” and “groovy” New York bar feel with a waterfall, beautiful bar and stone walls. Our guests really loved the uniqueness of it! And we had the reception in the gorgeous ballroom with the grand staircase, which me, my mom, and my sister all cried when we saw it and imagined me walking down there for the first time as a Mrs. The service was exceptional. Melissa was our wedding planner and she did a wonderful job and seeing to it that our dream wedding came true. Corrinne also helped immensely on the rehearsal dinner day and the actual wedding day by making sure everything ran smoothly. Our wedding was the most perfect day and having it at the Hamilton Manor was the best choice we could have made. The food was delicious, especially cocktail hour, and our guests still rave about that. Corrinne and Melissa even made sure my husband and I got a spread while we hid away from our guests before the reception! They were so thoughtful, caring, and accommodating and our wedding day was perfect!

Profile Picture Jena-Rose, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

June 2017 Wedding- We had a fabulous wedding! The staff at THM were professional and flexible. Our guests still talk about the amazing food and beauty of the venue. Thank you for helping us make our day special and memorable.

Profile Picture Nadine, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Cake, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

Melissa and her team were simply amazing! Joe and I had our wedding at The Hamilton Manor on June 9th and couldn't have been more pleased! They were very tentative to all of our needs and were quick to answer all of our requests. Food was amazing, service, quality and the grounds were impeccable. Thank you for helping make our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding was perfect from start to finish. Each time i visited within the year and a half since I had booked they were consistently doing upgrades. The staff, especially Melissa, made planning so easy. My guests were raving about the venue saying it was so beautiful and unique. We would highly recommend the Hamilton manor to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Erin and the rest of the Hamilton Manor team were absolutely amazing throughout our entire wedding process. The minute that we walked into The Hamilton Manor, we knew that it was the wedding venue of our dreams. The cocktail hour was absolutely amazing; the downstairs area was such a cool space, and the food was absolutely amazing. All I wanted for our cocktail hour was the option of a mac and cheese station and they had that along with a mashed potato station! In addition to that there were tons of delicious passed hor d'oeuvres and other stations set up throughout the room. The reception ball room was absolutely beautiful, and everything was set up perfectly. Our guests loved dancing on the giant dance floor, and the filet mignon we had for dinner will go down as the best steak we have ever had. Everything ran smoothly all night long, and it was literally the most perfect night of our entire lives. The after party in the barn outside was also amazing! Erin was so helpful throughout the entire process, and helped calm this nervous bride at every turn! We 110% recommend The Hamilton Manor to anyone that is looking for an amazing venue in Central NJ!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Cake, Lighting/Sound

This venue was AMAZING!!! The staff was so great to work with. They made our wedding more than we could have dreamed of. We highly recommend The Hamilton Manor.

Profile Picture Christina, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

you will be very happy with this choice! andre and erin went above and beyond and their staff was very attentive.

Profile Picture gary, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just celebrated my daughter's wedding on Saturday, April 15, 2017. From the first time we visited and were given a tour by Andre, to the rehearsal and wedding day with Erin, the service was amazing. The venue is just lovely. The barn where we had the ceremony was just gorgeous with twinkle lights, beautiful doors that open and a new fireplace. It was just what we wanted. The reception hall is lovely with amazing chandeliers, beautiful setup, uplohting and monogram. Then, we can talk about the delicious food. From the tasting to the actual meals served on the day of the wedding, the food was just flavorful and delicious.. The cocktail hour had such amazing choices, each more delicious than the last. From start to finish, the service, food and venue was just amazing. I would recommend it to those looking for a venue that makes all your dreams come true!

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Lighting/Sound, Covered Outdoor, Linens

I had my wedding here in April and it was amazing!!! I couldn't of asked for anything better the food and service! The Hamilton manor is so unique you get the country,lounge and ballroom feel all in one!! If you are looking for a place to book your next event you have to pick the manor!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/8/17, 1 Review