44 Reviews for The Hall & Gardens at Landmark

Stations (2)
Audio Equipment (2)
Furniture (2)
Lighting (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
In-House Bar (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
44 The Hall & Gardens at Landmark Reviews

You only get married once(fingers crossed) Lol! And this is the place to do it! The Landmark is truly a gorgeous venue! With the perfect garden to say your "I do's"!! To share this special moment with friends and family it becomes a dream wedding come true!!! We couldn't of asked for more! The staff was amazing . Kristen was so helpful through the whole process. Very fast at responding to any questions or concerns. She made sure everything was ready for our special day . We couldn't be more grateful her. Hands down we feel like we had the best wedding ever and you should feel the same on your special day. We know you will not regret it if you have your wedding at the landmark!

Profile Picture Veronica, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Plated, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, In-House Catering, Set Up, Parking

Stop and plan your wedding here. I'm not kidding you. Kristin and her customer service to ensure you have an amazing day are bar none. We are a career couple, a bit older than the "norm" wedding age with 2 children. Planning a 200 person wedding has been what it has been, stress free and fun, because of the knowledge, expertise and dedication to satisfaction of the Landmark staff via Kristin Leen. We are so excited to have our wedding at the Hall, eveything has been so smoothly managed it's been a dream.

Profile Picture Meghan , 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Thanks to Kristen and her staff I had the wedding of my dreams. Everything went smoothly. I got amazing photos at this venue. The price was perfect to. Also having other vendors being around the corner really made it easy.

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding this past weekend was even more amazing than I could hve imagine! Fantastic venue, big space and dance floor, amazing grooms room! Kristen was amazing to work with and super helpful! Highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Randi, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you choose a different venue then you're wrong.

Profile Picture User7333938, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Definitely a brides dream come true!! The hall and gardens at landmark definitely exceeded our expectations!!

Profile Picture Kanita , 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

When me and my husband first saw this place we already fell in love with it. It is perfect, everything is perfect including the staff.

Profile Picture Liezel, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I love working with Erica and Joyce. They were super helpful with helping us and the venue is amazing

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/26/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Outside Alcohol, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

The Hall and Gardens at Landmark is a beyond amazingly gorgeous wedding venue. Kristin was flexible, accomodating, friendly, helpful, responsive, and attentive during the process of my wedding. I could not have asked for more. My wedding looked as if it was featured in a magazine and I know this is because of the beauty of the Halls and Gardens at Landmark, and the teamwork of Kristin and Demetris from Creative Touch Events.

Profile Picture Lachana, 3/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Outside Alcohol, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Dance Floor, Tables

The landmark was amazing . Everyone was so helpful especially their wedding planner . They all worked together to ensure all details came together !

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

everything was beautiful and it was everything i needed and wanted for my day this place was beautiful loved it thanks for making my day great.

Profile Picture LISA, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Outside Alcohol, Linens, Outside Cake, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

This venue was perfect for our wedding. We had our wedding inside due to the weather and it was still perfect. The staff is very accommodating. We Worked with Jamie and Erica and they where fantastic. The space for the bride and bridesmaids is beautiful. There is even space for the groom and groomsmen to go. And I can definitely say we all enjoyed our spaces.

Profile Picture Taya, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was EXCELLENT! They were very easy to work with, it was a beautiful location, and my guests made many comments about how beautiful it was. It couldn't have been any better.

Profile Picture User4315945, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Stations, Event Rentals, Set Up, Linens, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I had a long engagement as we had just relocated to the area and needed time to get settled in to new jobs, etc. Fast forward to 8 months before our wedding and we were in a scurry to find a new wedding venue because our previous venue filed bankruptcy. Well, you know the old saying, everything happens for a reason??? It is so true because my coworker told me her friend was getting married at the Landmark and pulled up their Facebook page to show me the beautiful photos of the venue and come to find out they were holding an Open House the NEXT day! I called Jamie (even though the RSVP was due several earlier) and she welcomed us with open arms. The venue is absolutely spectacular and Jamie is phenomenal!!! She is extremely personal, flexible and willing to go the extra mile. Derrick and I could not have been happier with our venue - all of the guests are still talking about how beautiful the gardens were and the venue itself. It's great too because you do not have to leave the site to take photographs, the landscaping is beautiful and well kept. Jamie, thank you so much for making our day one we will remember for the rest of our lives!!! Chris, thank you for staying behind to make sure all was well and for opening the doors back up on Monday for our crew to pick up all of our stuff.

if you haven't find your venue yet, I highly encourage you to take a look at the Landmark, you won't be sorry!!!

Profile Picture Derrick, 10/18/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the wedding of my dreams at the Landmark. The venue is just gorgeous- the bride suite, the groom's suite, the hall, the gardens, everything! including the bathrooms are beautiful. My Fiance and I fell in love from the moment we saw their website but hesitated even contacting them because we thought it would be way over budget. I finally got the courage and visited the venue. I couldn't believe how beautiful and affordable it was! Jamie was just a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She made the whole experience even more special. She's great and sooo easy to talk to, and made us feel at ease at all times. I really don't have anything bad to say about the Landmark. The venue, the service, the experience, everything was more than we could ever had dreamed of.

Profile Picture Indira, 5/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose to have our wedding at The Landmark and we are SOOOOOOOOO glad that we did!! First and foremost, Jamie is the BOMB.com she has a great personality and we found her to be easy to work with. I called with some questions, she was quick to respond and invited us to come in for a tour. Upon our arrival, she greeted us and gave us her undivided attention throughout the entire inside and outside tour. We had access to the venue to complete my bridal portraits, to experiment with set up/décor and rehearsal on Valentine's Day. Customer Service is A+, Venue is A+, Staff is A+ (Chris is so helpful), Cigar Room is A++ (I think some of the groomsmen are still in there..lol).
Overall great experience!!! Thank you to everyone at the Landmark for making our wedding day special!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 2/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Magical, breath-taking, and forever lasting memories are just a few words that come to mind when I reflect on our wedding day. Thanks to the Halls & Gardens at the Landmark for providing such a gorgeous venue along with an outstanding staff! Planning a wedding can be one of the largest events of one's lifetime and I can honestly say that choosing this venue was one of the best decisions throughout the process. I do not have NOT one complaint. Every wish came true! Jamie and her team are just phenomenal. I can't wait to have a reason to host another event there!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 9/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Me and my husband had the honor of having our vow renewal here July 20th,2013 and I must say it was absolutely gorgeous. Janee is wonderful she helps you with almost anything. She was a true blessing to me during this whole process. The day was hot but beautiful. The grounds are well kept and the staff is wonderful. This would be my ideal recommendation for any bride looking to have a beautiful experience. I than the Hall and Garden at Landmark for making my day beautiful! :)

Profile Picture Charles and Tenisha, 7/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was always professional, understanding and supportive. Always returned phone calls with an urgent response. The venue was beautiful, clean and very organized from the first time we saw it until the day of the wedding. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the garden was as well as the hall. I am so glad that my husband and I were fortunate enough to be able to book the Landmark for our special occasion. We would recommend the Landmark without hesitation.

Profile Picture Renee and Kevin, 6/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would suggest The Hall and Gardens at Landmark to anyone for their special day! It is an absolute gorgeous venue and the staff are excellent to work with. Jamie was on top of everything even when I had to call her everyday for about 2 weeks, she is a real pleasure to work with. The beauty and scenery there was everything I imagined for our special day and we will always remember it.

Profile Picture Paula, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jamie and her staff were great and very easy to work with. She accomodated all of our request and allowed us to stop in multiple times before our event and answered all of our questions. I would highly recommend the Landmark for your celebration!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome, awesome place. Includes tables, chairs, linens. Outside space which is a beautiful garden that has wonderful landscapes and ponds with a waterfall. The inside space is a grand ballroom that is fit for a princess. I would recommend this place to anymore.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

In my mind, I had a vision of what the venue would look like for my Vintage Hollywood inspired wedding. Huge chandeliers was a must! Initially, I thought we would get married at Duke Chapel. When that didn't work out (because of the scaffolding that would take place on our wedding day and lack of reception venues in close vicinity to the chapel), I was left with very few options to accomodate my rather short (6 month) engagement! My wedding consultant suggested I take a look at The Hall & Gardens at Landmark. As soon as I visited the site, I was in love. I knew this was it! FINALLY, NO MORE SEARCHING!! The fact that it also included the garden chairs, chiavari chairs, sound equipment, tables, and linen was just icing on the cake!! I was able to stay within my budget by having my ceremony and reception at this lovely venue. The garden is absolutely stunning and made for great pictures!! Jamie was soooo sweet and a HUGE help. She sat down with us and was able to give us all the bang for our buck in addition to creating the floor plan. Anytime I called or emailed with my questions, she was quick to respond! I am so glad I chose The Hall & Gardens for my wedding day. Nearly two years later, guests still tell me just how wonderful and gorgeous my wedding day was! I am so blessed to have had such a wonderful wedding experience with Jamie at The Hall & Gardens!!

Profile Picture Cheylaina, 8/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We got married in the beautiful gardens at Landmark on April 28, 2012 then held our reception in their hall. Everything about the Landmark is absolutely beautiful. We picked the Landmark because we wanted to be able to bring in our own alcohol and pick our own caterer. Your price is dependent upon your rental time. Everyone on the staff is willing to help you in any way, and Jamie is just wonderful. Hire Kathy Moore as your director and you won't have to worry about a thing on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/12, 5 Reviews