The Halcyon Agency Reviews

28 | Los Angeles, CA

28 Reviews for The Halcyon Agency

Erin · Married on 06/26/2011

I've had Amy do my make up on multiple occasions. She's always responsive to getting back to me and her work is excpetional. I couldn't ask for a better make up artist! (high recommended)!!!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Karla · Married on 09/04/2011

I have admit that I was beginning to stress when I couldn't find a makeup artist that I liked. Luckily my photographer Harmony recommended Amy Clarke, and booking her was the best decision! She did my makeup trial and it looked good ( she made a tad- bit darker since it was the day of my rehearsal dinner and also so the hubby wouldn't know how I would look the day of) She stated that for some reason the trail looks good but never as good as your wedding day. She was absolutely right.. I LOVED my wedding day make up, it was romantic and didn't ware off by the end of the night. She also did my mom and my sisters makeup .. they loved it as well .. my mom is not one that wears make up everyday .. so she made her look beautiful yet very natural. I can't stop raving about Amy!! Make sure you follow her blog.

Sent on 09/20/2011

christa · Married on 07/29/2011

Amy is an UNBELIEVABLY talented makeup artist. Yes, she is expensive, but trust me when I say SHE IS 100% worth it. I have never felt more at ease, and more beautiful- EVER- then after she did my makeup for my wedding. Moreover, Amy and her assistant made all 8 of my bridesmaids look stunning. She knows how to make each person look their best and how to make each person's best features shine. Amy is also very good at listening to you and doing exactly what you ask. She is professional, kind and works incredibly fast and efficiently. Being a bride on a budget, like so many of us are, I have to say that she was the BEST investment I made and I would pay her double just to feel the way she made me feel. Thank you AMY, for making me and my girls feel so pretty. you= AMAZING. PS: I had to have her do our makeup 11 HOURS before my wedding and it stayed on PERFECTLY through day, through the wedding and through the entire night.

Sent on 08/01/2011