The Hagerty Center Reviews

5 | Traverse City, MI

5 Reviews for The Hagerty Center

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 05/30/2015

We couldn't have been happier with the Hagerty Center as our reception venue. We heard countless times that the food was the best our guests had ever had at a wedding. It was delicious! The service was impeccable. The event managers bent over backwards to make things easy and perfect for us. They were responsive and helpful the whole process. Our wedding reception was a dream come true thanks to the Hagerty team. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Molly · Married on 10/07/2012

We just had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Hagerty Center in Traverse City on October 7. The venue was beautiful and they were awesome to work with. Everything we asked for was accommodated - from local ice cream and pie for dessert, to supplies for rock band at the reception, to hot pretzels for a late night snack. Everyone who attended our wedding commented on how nice the Hagerty Center was and how friendly the staff were. I would highly recommend the Hagerty Center to anyone looking to get married in the Traverse City area.

Sent on 10/14/2012

The Hagerty Center was such a lovely venue for our wedding reception. They were very flexible and worked with our vision for our wedding. The food was fantastic, and it was a relief that we didn't have to find an outside caterer. The staff was very friendly, and even gave us a wedding card at the end of the night!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Andrea · Married on 08/14/2011

Food was great! Price was good, and it was so beautiful!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Katie · Married on 03/02/2008

This location was perfect for an inside or outside wedding!! It has incredible windows that are right next to Lake Michigan and the rooms are beautiful! The catering was fantastic, I asked the chef to put together an inexpensive tapas dinner which was unique to their menu. The guests were thrilled with the food and the service. I was able to decorate the ceremony hall and the reception area as much as I desired. Since I got married in March, I wasn't able to do a beach wedding like I wanted, but the windows and water scenery made it feel like I was on the beach. They have a huge patio area that I would have moved my ceremony out to if it had been warm enough. I had 100 people attending, and they fit perfectly.

Sent on 06/13/2008