The Hacienda Reviews

The Hacienda 3
The Hacienda 4
The Hacienda 5

Carlos · Married on 04/16/2016

Try the food at their venue either on Thursday night dinners or for Sunday brunch. You'll enjoy the food and fall in love with the quaint, beautiful and authentic Hacienda surroundings. We were planning on using the indoor half of the property because of our fears of bad weather due to El Nino. However, it ended up getting booked just a few days after we looked at the venue. We decided to go with the outside garden and couldn't be happier. The weather was perfect and our event coordinators, Robin and Erin, were on top of everything that we needed. They paid attention to every detail and made our wedding truly memorable.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Brenda · Married on 04/08/2016

I had a great experience with all the staff at The Hacienda. Leading up to the big day, they were so helpful and pleasant to work with. On our day wedding, everything looked so beautiful and organized. My guest said it was the best wedding ever! It was difficult to find a bilingual DJ on their list but managed to find Gus from Battleson Entertainment!! He was awesome and kept the dance floor full all the time. It was the first place I had toured and nothing out there compared to their ambiance and prices! It was the best day of my life!

Sent on 07/26/2016

We have used The Hacienda twice now for family weddings and parties. We have always had great experiences with them and I am excited to have my own wedding there in March! The staff is excellent and very helpful.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Cindi · Married on 03/13/2016

most everything is include, the food and cake are delicious and the venue is perfect for any weather! We loved it and had the best experience!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2016

I would highly recommend the Hacienda to anyone for their wedding! They were organized, friendly, and professional. The venue is beautiful, and the food is amazing! They took away a lot of stress by being all inclusive with the cake and decorations and such. Definitely look into them if you're getting married!

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 02/27/2016

I could not have asked for a better wedding and it was all because of the hacienda and their incredible staff!!!! It was a fairytale night and everything was perfect. The venue is so so beautiful, the food was incredible, and the staff was just amazing to work with that night, as well as from the very beginning. I would recommend them to anyone. They were so kind and helpful and made the night so perfect. I loved it!!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Rebecca · Married on 02/26/2016

The Hacienda is absolutely PERFECT! Every single person I've talked to, the first words were "your wedding was so beautiful." This is the only venue we looked at, it was gorgeous and the price was insanely low for what you get. The venue itself has so much character and an outside feel. Which was perfect for us. I wanted an outside wedding but we were going to get married in the winter and it would be too cold for that. All of the staff there are incredible, everyone who we spoke to was so insanely nice and helpful. LeeAnne originally showed the property, and you could tell she was genuinely excited about working there. For the details and everything else we worked with Christin, who was so nice and knowledgeable and sweet. You may not work with the same person every time but you would never know! They include so much in their pricing, which is already amazingly low. So low, we decided to spend some more and do our own centerpieces and table decor to make it more our style. Everything except photographer, music and personal flowers are included. You did have to choose from their vendors just for music, but there were so many in several different price ranges and styles. We were engaged and married in 5 months and I think the only way this could have happened is because the Hacienda makes it so easy!The day of was PERFECT! They keep everything running so smoothly you really just have to show up and follow them when they tell you it's time to do something. They even make sure you have your own special moments before and after the ceremony. Everyone said the food was FANTASTIC. My family went to a 5 star restaurant in Laguna the next day, and said the salmon at the wedding was better. A couple members of the wedding party and I are vegan so they allowed me to bring a meal for myself from a vegan restaurant, which was awesome. Most places would not have allowed me to do that. They plated and served everything with the rest of the meals. I honestly cant rave enough!

Sent on 04/26/2016

It was my dream venue. They do everything so all you have to worry about is the little things that make your wedding unique. I was so happy in my special day and all my guest were amazed at the beauty of the hacienda. Love it!

Sent on 07/20/2016

This Vendor is absolutely amazing! They include so much in the packaging and at such a reasonable cost! They are extremely accomodating and are readily available to answer any questions you may have. I definietly recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 03/27/2015

The Hacienda is such a wonderful, beautiful place for a wedding ceremony and reception. The coordinators are very helpful and make you feel at ease on your big day. Everything from the guest sign in table to the centerpieces and wedding cake, every detail was executed beautifully. We had the taco bar for our wedding and it was definitely a hit with all of our guests. The Hacienda is truly a hidden gem in Santa Ana and it feels like an escape from the outside world once you enter their doors. I would highly recommend this venue for any brides searching for that perfect spot to say "I Do".

Sent on 04/16/2015

Mallory · Married on 02/20/2015

The Hacienda was absolutely the best venue for our Wedding. The Wedding Coordinators at The Hacienda were wonderful to work with from the beginning to end. I was a little nervous during the planning process since every time I emailed or called I spoke with someone different (they all work together on every event). But to my relief our Wedding day could not have been more seamless and perfect. Every detail that was discussed was in our files for the next coordinator to review with us. This venue is already beautiful so minimal decor is required. Plus there is so much included in their packages that it helps to keep additional costs down (menu, cake, free flowing beer, wine and champagne, lines, tables, chairs and even a pianist for the ceremony! We ordered the Southwest Buffet and our guests keep telling us how much they enjoyed the food. Also their wedding cake is included which is carrot cake. Not being a huge sweets fan the carrot cake was perfect! I would 100% recommend this venue to any body looking for a beautiful and simple Wedding. It's easy to add your personal touch while not having to worry about the small details during the Big Day!

Sent on 04/04/2015
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 01/02/2015

We had our wedding (ceremony & reception) here on 1/2/15. If I could give a million stars, I would! We could not have asked for better when it comes to the coordinators and venue. We planned our wedding in 6 months and they made every step very easy and informative.

The Hacienda has an all inclusive price for weddings. This was SO convenient. The price per person included: dinner, hors d'oeuvre (appetizers during cocktail hour), free beer/wine/champagne for all guests, cash bar (hard liquor), tables, chairs, table cloths, napkins, center pieces, delicious carrot wedding cake/cake knives, and a piano/pianist for the ceremony.

We dropped off our personal wedding details during our rehearsal. They had EVERYTHING set up by the time we got there for our ceremony. They even provided stands for our pictures and seating charts. Everything was set up SO beautifully. I was in awe when I walked into the venue on our wedding day. This venue is nice because you don't need that many of your own decorations to make it pretty. It's gorgeous by itself with all its decorations, plants, and twinkle lights.

Throughout the entire night, our coordinators were so helpful and always there to make sure everything was okay and that we had everything we needed. You could tell they really cared and wanted our night to be memorable and special. They catered to us as a couple and to all 110 of our guests. I was nervous about having an indoor/outdoor wedding in January because of the cold temperature. Some guests ate in the tented area and they weren't cold at all because there were several heaters throughout the area.

I don't have the words to express how thankful I am to The Hacienda for making our wedding the most PERFECT wedding night we could ever imagine. It was so SMOOTH and memorable. They have their stuff together when it comes weddings! THANK YOU, Hacienda! We will continue to come back here to support this wonderful venue and phenomenal staff.

Sent on 01/18/2015

AMAZING service. AMAZING location. AMAZING prices. AMAZING people. AMAZING food. I cannot rave enough. I got married here on 11/9/14 and everything was a dream and went so smoothly. If you visit this venue and DON'T book, you must be crazy.

My husband and I couldn't have asked for more and the wedding planning staff are wonderful. We're definitely coming back for anniversaries!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 10/10/2014

We had our wedding here on October 10th, 2014, and I have to say it was magical, beautiful, romantic - just PERFECT! All my guests had an amazing time and told us how beautiful it was. From the very start until the last minute, the coordinators are all awesome! They are patient, calm, professional, helpful and lovely. Christen was our day of event coordinator and she did a fantastic job!

The only thing that initially bothered me was that we had to pick a DJ from their list. We chose Extreme DJ Services and it was the best decision we made! Everything The Hacienda does is to protect the client and ensure the success of the event. The DJ was fantastic and kept everyone engaged and on the dance floor!

All my friends said our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they've seen and they all said great things about the venue, the food, the DJ and everything else.
    I can't stop day dreaming how lovely and smooth everything went... Thank you The Hacienda team! We loved our wedding and can't wait to see images and video.

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2014

The Hacienda is an amazing venue and perfect for any size wedding. Our wedding was 150 people and we were able to take up the entire venue and flow from one room to the next. If you asked me if I would ever agree to a carrot cake for my wedding cake, I would have told you not in this lifetime (I don't especially like carrot cake). However, after trying their wedding cake, I am a changed woman. And the food is to die for. We did the Spanish buffet and it was fantastic. I haven't heard from anyone who did not enjoy the food.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Krysten · Married on 07/20/2014

We don't have enough good things to say about the hacienda. It is gorgeous and they made it so easy for us. Our guests keep raving about the venue and everyone loved the food. We had 2 wedding coordinators who did a wonderful job! Now, we just hope we get invited to a wedding at the hacienda so we can enjoy it all over again!!

Sent on 09/01/2014

The Hacienda was the perfect place for my wedding and reception! Christin and Laurelie were both so amazing, they knew what we were thinking before we even said it or asked. We have gotten non-stop compliments on how beautiful the Hacienda is and how great their food was!

Sent on 07/09/2014

The staff took care of every little detail. Made our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 07/17/2014
  • F

Florence · Married on 06/21/2014

We have attended a number of events at The Hacienda, and always found the accommodations unique, relaxing, and beautiful. When planning our wedding, the venue was the only one we considered. From the first meeting with the staff, we felt embraced, and that our vision would be carried out to the maximum. Our team delivered in every possible way. They never objected to changes, alternate wishes or our numerous phone calls. Thanks Hacienda wedding team, you made our special day special indeed.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Beautiful !!! Staff is so helpful ! Stress free !!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Beautiful venue the staff were so helpful and the place the decorated beautifully, I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding. highly recommend this venue:):)

Sent on 01/04/2014
  • User3719643 · 2+ years ago

My wedding was perfect! The service given by Art and his staff was flawless!! I felt so catered to and didn't have to worry about anything because my wedding coordinators took me step by step through it all while still enjoying my wedding! Place is absolutely beautiful! They completely catered to my needs and I am very appreciative for that! Thanks to The Hacienda and their staff! There is no doubt in my mind that I chose the perfect venue for my wedding!!

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • I

Ian · Married on 11/15/2013

The Hacienda truly made our special day even more than we expected. The look, the the feel, the good tasting food was all what we expected and more. We received nothing but great reviews and compliments from our guests how much they liked and enjoyed the venue. For everything that is included and the service that you receive, my wife and I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Kristy · Married on 10/27/2013

We had the most amazing and perfect time on our wedding day thanks to The Hacienda! Their all inclusive, affordable venue made it possible for us to have a beautiful wedding! The price includes the ceremony space, the ballroom, the food & cake, linens, floral centerpieces, and 2 event coordinators to help our on your special day! Everything from the decor, to the food, and the wonderful staff contributed to the success of that special day. We have received many compliments from my guests about what a treasure we found! The food and the cake was delicious. The coordinators were always one step ahead of the itinerary and everything really went smoothly. The only negative comment we got from our guests, was that a few people were not finished eating and their plates were taken away too soon. However, because we booked the Sunday brunch wedding, I think everything moved fairly quickly. Other than that, we had the best time at our wedding, and so did our guests! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a small or inexpensive wedding, but would still like it to be elegant and beautiful, to check out The Hacienda. You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 12/11/2013

karen · Married on 10/12/2013

The Hacienda was a DREAM COME TRUE for us! From the moment we toured the grounds up until our big day, the staff and servers made the wedding process as easy and stress-free as possible, with lots of options to chose from. What they took care of lightened our load in planning the wedding, letting us focus on the small details and other decisions. They worked hard to accommodate us and make our day truly special for us.

And the compliments keep coming...our guests continue to tell us how delicious the food was and what a beautiful venue we chose. I look forward to going back time and time again for special occasions and to relive our amazing wedding day <3

Sent on 12/27/2013