17 Reviews for The Grove Country Club

Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Valet (1)
17 The Grove Country Club Reviews

We just had our wedding this past Saturday, the 26th of August and it was breath taking. The food, the ambience, and the service was impeccable. I have had several guests tell me that they haven't been to this nice of a wedding in ages. Everyone raved about the good, including the cake!! Alayna the wedding coordinator couldnt have been better. From start to finish, she was accommodating, flexible and so fun! She really made wedding planning a breeze and I was so sad to say goodbye to her and the grove. It really was an amazing time and you're not going to find service like this anywhere else. Don't hesitate, have your wedding here!

Profile Picture Annette, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't recommend this place more, we had our wedding there in the summer of 2017. Alayna who is the one running the show over there was super helpful and very easy to work with. She was extremely professional and did a great job. The rest of the staff was also super nice. Great place to have a wedding!

Profile Picture michael, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were thrilled to have our wedding at The Grove Country Club! We absolutely loved working with Alayna and could not have been more happy with how the day turned out. Alayna helped us to make our dream wedding a reality. She was extremely easy to work with and was more than accommodating. I would highly recommend booking your wedding or any special event at The Grove simply because of Alayna! She's the best!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We just recently had our wedding at The Grove Country Club on June 24th. To say that our day was incredible, is an understatement and it's all thanks to the staff at this country club. Alayna was absolutely amazing through the entire planning process. She was extremely responsive and was always helpful and answered any of my questions: stupid or not. Jerry was the captain on the actual wedding night and she was FANTASTIC. The food was just as good as it was at our tasting. They did EVERYTHING for us the day of the wedding. The entire package that this venue offers is just outstanding. I would highly recommend it to anyone getting married in the future!

Profile Picture User6443077, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our daughter's wedding at The Grove in June, 2017. It was absolutely perfect! Everything was handled with the utmost professionalism and superior quality. Alayna and her team were fantastic. The rooms were put together perfectly and looked beautiful. The cocktail hour and dinner reception were delicious. Geri, captain of the servers, made sure everything was delivered on time. The bartenders were great, also. Our guests all commented about the food saying it was all delicious!
As mother of bride, I became ill and was unable to check that everything was running smoothly. No worries, Alayna truly made sure everything went as planned and that everything was fabulous!
We are truly grateful for The Grove, as they made our daughter and son-in-law's wedding a perfect memory for us all.

Profile Picture Tricia, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Grove was amazing! The wedding was gorgeous and we got so many compliments. They made everything so easy for us. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Alayna is especially fantastic. I highly recommend The Grove for your wedding reception!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hosted our daughter's wedding reception at The Grove. The venue is beautiful and the staff is very professional. Alayna was a dream to work with. She suggested vendors for us, was attentive to our needs, was patient with a nervous bride and her mother, and was present from the beginning of the reception to the end, overseeing everything. Her professionalism and attention to detail meant a stress free evening for us. It was a fabulous evening and we received multiple compliments from our guests on the location and the food.

Profile Picture Mary Joan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our Wedding (5-6-17) at The Grove and it was FANTASTIC! The entire staff was above and beyond! Very professional, friendly, and incredibly helpful! Big thank you to Alayna and Geri! They are wonderful to work with! They made our day so easygoing, fun and enjoyable! The food was AMAZING! The Grove is a beautiful place to have a wedding or other events! We can't say it enough! We look forward to planning future events here! Thanks to everyone who helped make our special day, one to never forget!! We would give 10 stars if we could!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an amazing venue! Alayna was the greatest! We had our wedding at The Grove back in October, and I know they were very busy around then. However, Alayna had a way of making you feel like you were the only event she was working on at that time. She was very quick to respond to any questions that came up during the planning process. Then on the day of Alayna and Geri were beyond amazing! They helped make sure I was as stress-free as I could be. It is now 2 months later and people are still talking about how amazing the venue was and how delicious all of the food was at our wedding. We were hoping to have an outdoor ceremony however mother nature decided to storm that morning so we had to change to inside at the last minute. We were still able to take most of our pictures outside, which turned out beautiful with all of the changing colors in the trees! My only negative would be to say that the front room where we ended up having our ceremony was not large enough for the amount of people we had in there. This also made the room very hot for everyone in there. Other than that, which was out of our control due to the weather earlier in the day, The Grove was the perfect place for our wedding! We looked at a few different venues in the area, but the moment we stepped into The Grove we knew that was where we had to get married! If you are thinking about The Grove my suggestion would be to go and check it out and you will fall in love with it just as we did!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I cannot say enough good things about the Grove. First off I LOVE the set up. There are separate rooms for the cocktail hour and the ballroom. That leaves so much space for everything. They leave the dinner doors closed until dinner is served so you basically get a grand reveal of the ballroom. The ballroom itself is just beautiful. It is lined with windows that showcase the golf course and gorgeous grounds. We were able to use the golf course for our pictures and guests were also able to use the outdoor patio at night. The set up of the ballroom is really nice as well with nothing blocking anyone. Alayna was a pleasure to work with and truly knew what she was doing to make sure our day was the best. Gerry was also really sweet the day of, and made sure we had any drink or food that we needed. Lucy was just the sweetest and really made us feel at home at the Grove. And Nick the owner was a true professional. Our wedding was fabulous and we were so happy to have it at the exquisite and beautiful Grove Country Club!

Profile Picture User5316975, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Cake

Words cannot even begin to describe how phenomenal this place is!!!!! Every bride hopes her wedding day will be perfect, but the exceptional service and extremely hard-working staff at The Grove exceeded even my highest expectations! Alayna and Geri went above and beyond to make sure that every single detail of my wedding day was beyond compare. From setting up our decor, to organizing our outdoor ceremony, and even coordinating our various vendors as they arrived, these two made sure that my wedding day was completely stress-free and truly a fairytale. From start to finish of the wedding planning process, Alayna gave me such incredible advice and always made me feel at ease. The dedicated and passionate team at The Grove truly made our wedding everything we wanted it to be and more. I am still receiving compliments from all of our guests about the wonderful food and service and I HIGHLY recommend this place to every future bride out there!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married at the Grove Country Club on 6/4/16 and we could not have asked for a more beautiful venue, outstanding food, and a wonderful day. The planning experience was a breeze - Alayna was amazing and extremely easy to work with. I have never had an event that I did not hire an outside event coordinator to work with the planner at the venue. But in this case, there was absolutely no need as I felt that everyone was invested in making our wedding everything we wanted it to be. Although Alayna was not able to be there the day of the event, the woman who was in charge, Geri, was phenomenal in making sure that everything ran seamlessly. We would recommend The Grove in the highest possible terms.

Profile Picture User6967482, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our daughter's wedding at The Grove Country Club two weeks ago and people are still talking about the venue, food and overall success of the event. We could not have been more pleased working with the staff at The Grove. Alayna was available, flexible and worked hard to meet every request we had for our event. Most people just tolerate wedding dinner food - people loved ours! We also had a widespread appetizer layout that worked just as we had hoped. Being a winter wedding the snow reflecting a glow back into the room was just a lucky touch. If this review sounds "over the top" it's just because that is how pleased we were with this venue. On top of that, the value for the dollar could not be touched at any other venue we investigated.

Profile Picture Jeff, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Grove Country Club was an ideal place to hold our wedding ceremony and reception. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and worked hard to ensure our wedding went ahead (despite a tornado warning and having to move our ceremony indoors and a power cut). The food is delicious and the venue is stunning. Our wonderful coordinator, Julie Ryan, worked tirelessly to ensure that everything went smoothly and was a pleasure to work with throughout the planing process. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alayna is amazing! She will be with you every step of the way to make sure everything is perfect!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 7/15/17, 1 Review
4.7

Leading up to the wedding, Alayna was very responsive and answered all of our questions within a few minutes of us e-mailing her. She was VERY flexible and was able to make anything we wanted work. The day of the wedding, Alayna was not there, but Julie was fabulous that day. She made sure everything was perfect and double checked with all of my vendors to make sure the day would be seamless.

The actual club was amazing. We took our pictures outside and had our wedding in the beautiful ballroom. Cocktail hour was in the bar area and outside, which my guests love. The place looked amazing and the food was delicious. I would recommend this venue to any bride to be.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/27/13, 7 Reviews