The Groove Junkies Reviews

4 | Southington, CT

4 Reviews for The Groove Junkies

We had the Groove Junkies at our wedding and we could NOT have been more happy. During the process they were so easy to work with, and were always available when we had questions or wanted to set up a phone call. The band clearly put time and effort into making our song list just how we wanted it. The wedding reception was absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for more energy, and I saw some family members dancing all night on the dance floor whom I have never even seen dance! So many of our guests told us it was the best music they had ever heard at a wedding. We just got our wedding photos back and there is no doubt everyone was having an amazing time dancing all night long!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/20/2015

The Groove Junkies are not only an amazingly talented band but they are individually all great people. I attempted to hire them about a year ago (Fall 2012) for a charity event helping homeless families and they surprised me by donating their performance to the cause. Our shindig took in more money than ever and the overwhelming response was, "Please bring back The Groove Junkies!" Fast forward a year and our friendship has blossomed into collaborating on multiple charitable events. Their giant talent is only outmatched by their own hearts which are truly compassionate and generous.

Our audiences have ranged from early twenty-somethings rocking out at a local brewery to the silver haired clientele at a formal downtown gala, and in each instance, The Groove Junkies have risen to the occasion. The Groove Junkies have an uncanny ability to generate enthusiasm and pizzazz from any age group or background, and their songs span a well-balanced variety of musical tastes and genres.

The Groove Junkies have won our hearts forever and we are so grateful for your altruism and ability to get anybody (yes, seriously, anybody) out there dancing!

Rebecca Paolino, Esq.
    President Elect, Board of Directors
    My Sisters' Place, Inc.
    www.sistersplacect.org

Sent on 04/28/2014

Chelsea · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I had seen The Groove Junkies play multiple times and loved them! When we started planning our wedding I knew we had to have them!

The Groove Junkies kept our party going and all of our guests dancing! Everyone had an absolute blast! Our guests still keep telling us how awesome the band was when we see them! We had a multi-cultural wedding and they played an awesome variety to keep everyone happy!

Through the planning and wedding day we developed a lasting relationship with the band members and will hopefully go see them play again soon!!!

We 100% recommend the Groove Junkies, they really helped make our day perfect!

❤️
    Mr. & Mrs. Mends-Cole

Sent on 08/11/2014

John · Married on 12/15/2012

Saturday night was a BLAST! Everyone LOVED The Groove Junkies. The choice of music was perfect, including the recorded music you played during dinner. The sound was perfect. The rapport with our guests was perfect. Can't think of any band at any price that would have been a better choice. Today I talked with many of our guests and they all said the band was AWESOME. This year's party will long be remembered in large part because of The Groove Junkies! Thank you so much for making the Georgetown Financial Group holiday party so memorable.

I certainly wish you, Trish, and the entire band much success! I would be happy to be a reference for you guys. And I hope that we can help book The Groove Junkies at future events.

John DeSalva, President
    Georgetown Financial Group, Inc.

Sent on 04/28/2014