The Green Petal Reviews

The Green Petal View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Megan Married on 07/25/2015
    Green petal provided the flowers for our wedding and they were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. They were great to work with in creating our vision and they did an amazing job!
    Heather Married on 10/12/2014
    Carmen did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. Our initial consultation was very helpful in planning out exactly what was needed and when our flowers arrived on the day, everyone talked non-stop about how gorgeous they were! Couldn't have asked for a better service or product! Thanks!
    Amanda Married on 10/04/2014
    The Green Petal was fantastic to work with. I went with a very simple package, the Elopement Package which included a bridal bouquet and boutonniere. They listened to my requests and made an amazing bouquet! It had all the elements in it that I was hoping for. Day of pick up worked perfectly for us.
    Morgan Married on 08/23/2014
    Carmen was a pleasure to work with and even with my limited knowledge of flowers was able to understand exactly what I wanted. We only looked at a few photographs and she took notes from each picture I liked so she could compile my overall look for me. I Googled each flower type when she sent me the quote because I couldn't remember what each one looked like, but I trusted her and the end result was better than amazing. It was exactly what I wanted! Helped make my day even more perfect. Thank you!
    Janine Married on 08/09/2014
    I ordered my bouquet from the green petal and it was so beautiful. I sent her stuff I liked from pintrest and the end result was better than I imagined. The bouquet itself was very durable - it with stood 30 degree heat, the bouquet toss, and I kept it for almost a week after. I also ordered the groom and grooms men's boutonnieres and corsages for the moms and they were very nice and affordable. Lastly some of my family ordered arrangements for me from her and they were breath taking - Thanks so much to Carmen and the Green Petal!

The Green Petal's reply:

Thanks so much Janine- we loved being a part of your special day!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 07/26/2014
    Carmen and The Green Petal did an amazing job on my wedding flowers and centerpieces! I was very impressed and pleased with the final product.
  • User1737270 2+ years ago
    The Green Petal did an amazing job on putting together the flowers for our wedding day. My fiancé and I had the pleasure of working with Carmen who was great and was able to encompass our vision of flowers after only one short get together. Also, the Green Petal was able to work in our budget and provide quality results.
    Mary Married on 11/09/2013
    Had twisted willow (I think that is what it's called...)in bouquets, but had to be snipped out on the wedding day because they were protruding through my veil - haha something to think about for brides if they plan on having a blusher! Didn't think of that. Carmen is very talented and willing to help and inspire! The wedding day went off without a hitch because of her beautiful shop!
  • User991116 2+ years ago
    They made me an absolutely one of a kind bouquet (see my photos on my website). Outstanding design, excellent service :)

They also made terrariums for my centerpeices that turned out so damn cute that everyone wanted to take one home.

Thanks Shawn!
  • User1830441 2+ years ago
    Carmen and her team did an outstanding job. I wanted a lot of flowers and full but natural centrepieces and they were incredible! I spent a lot on flowers because we made them the focus of the decor. Worth every penny.
    Lindsey Married on 05/31/2014
    Carmen and her staff at The Green Petal were amazing! Our initial consultation was excellent and we felt that Carmen really understood the feel and look we wanted. The flowers were amazing and more than exceeded our expectations.

The Green Petal's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Lindsey! We enjoyed working with you! I got a chance to peek at all your wedding decor when I was delivering and setting up the flowers- you have great taste! Loved all the details!
  • User1542306 2+ years ago
    Gorgeous flowers!!! Artistic, approachable, keen, professional, and always a pleasure to work with!