The Grand Oak Villa Reviews

53 | Oakville, CT

53 Reviews for The Grand Oak Villa

Angie is one of the sweetest people I know. Made us very happy. Working them was a pleasure.
    They recommended my dj Joe polleta and the wedding elites who were great too.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Briana P. · Married on 10/26/2019

The best day of my life

My now husband and I were very tired of looking at wedding venues and none of them sticking out to us.
    We were making exceptions for things that we didn't want to make exceptions for, and it was becoming frustrating. We decided to give GOV a shot and the second we walked in we knew that this was the venue for us. Everyone was super accommodating and the food is some of the best we've ever had! ((PS- go for the coconut shrimp, you'll thank me later). Affordable as well, considering all the other venues we have seen were charging a minimum of $10 dollars more per person with less things included.

Sent on 11/06/2019

The Grand Oak Villa's reply:

Thank you so much Briana!! Your wedding was so beautiful, unique and really stood out as who you both are as a couple. You are NOT kidding about the coconut shrimp!! We wish you many years of happy wedding bliss!

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2007

The site is very attractive and a good value for the price. It's family owned and the food and menu choices are what really attacted us to the venue and we were not disappointed! All of the meals were hot and fresh. We had the venetian table which was really an amazing ending and was delicious as well as beautiful. It was a wonderful suprise for all of our guests. The service was outstanding and we had a wonderful time. It was very clean, plenty of parking, and you have an option to rent the whole room which is wonderful because you get the whole facility to yourself. It was a wonderful day!

Sent on 08/31/2008