The Grand Oak Villa Reviews

The Grand Oak Villa 5
The Grand Oak Villa 6
The Grand Oak Villa 7

Dina · Married on 06/28/2014

I had my daughters wedding at Grand Oak Villa on June 28th. From the beginning it was a difficult arrangement because she lives overseas and I had to make sure all the accommodations went according to plan. Angie was incredibly helpful. She was calm and confident that all would go well. When we walked into the room, I was astounded by how beautiful everything looked. Most venues charge for up lighting. Grand Oak looked elegant and ready to accommodate almost 200 people. Although there were several toasts, the servers were very patient and delivered the food on time and cooked to perfection. I've heard so many nightmare stories from other brides about their venues. So many things can go wrong. I am still getting phone calls and emails about what a beautiful wedding it was...thanks to Grand Oak and it's professional and well trained staff! I would not hesitate to refer Grand Oak to any bride who wants a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Highly recommend to any bride and groom. Excellent service, excellent food, everything and anything you could want for your wedding and reasonably priced.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Grace · Married on 09/14/2013

AMAZING!!! Everything came out exactly how I wanted it and I couldn't be happier with the results. I had some last minute complications and they were very helpful, they are truly a great staff. The facility looked amazing, the food was by far the best food that I have ever had at a wedding. Everything was extremely delicious. My family and I continue to rave about how amazing the food was!! I would recommend the Grand Oak Villa for any wedding hands down!! If you want your wedding to be talked about and remembered for years Grand Oak Villa is the place to have your wedding!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

JASON · Married on 04/27/2013

The Grand Oak Villa was AMAZING!!!!! From day one they were so helpful with planning every aspect of our wedding reception. The staff was knowledgeable and were a great help in making all of our decisions. The day of the wedding everything went perfectly, even better than expected. The facility was beautiful and everything was arranged just as we had asked. They made every accommodation for us. The food is second to none, and trust me I love to eat. Our day was perfect in every way and we owe a great deal of that to the Grand Oak Villa.

Sent on 05/02/2013

We absolutely loved The Grand Oakvilla and highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for fabulous food, wonderful venue, and amazing staff. The food was outstanding, Mike and Ang went above and beyond our expectations. People that have attended our wedding still say that it was the best wedding food that they have ever had. Carol and Ang were extremely helpful in planning our special day, we couldn't have done it without them. The staff was attentive, friendly, and worked extremely hard to ensure that the night was successful. We love the Grand Oakvilla and thank them for an amazing night!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jean · Married on 09/01/2012

The Grand Oak Villa did a terrific job as always on our wedding reception. Everything was taken care from the biggest details to the smallest. The Grand Oak Villa's staff is unbelievable, they are very professional, thoughtful and courtesy. Alot of my guests have commented on what a great wedding and it was the Best they had gone too! Thanks to the Grand Oak! The food was great as always and in abundance! Thank you so much to the Grand Oak for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 10/10/2012

This was by far the best wedding I have ever been to! Their level of professionalism and all the fine details expertly executed - just perfect!
    There wasn't a thing to worry about ! Just perfect and the food was amazing ! Great spots to take photos this was the best place for a wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2012

The Grand Oak Villa did a fantastic job for Jean & Carlos wedding. The food was great, as always.

Sent on 10/12/2012

I attended the most beautiful reception at the Grand Oak Villa!!! The food was extremely good, the service was top notch, I would absolutely recommend this venue for any function you may be planning on having.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Our wedding day was perfect! We couldn't have asked for more. The food was out of this world and or guests had a wonderful time. The service was fabulous and the staff at GOV catered to everyone's needs.

Although GOV plans countless weddings a year, they keep the event for every client special and unique. Not only do the DiStasi's run an exceptional business, but they treat their clients like family.

Thanks GOV!!

Sent on 01/11/2013

The grand oak villa is wonderful. Carol was a doll. They absolutely deliver everything that you want and ask for. There was nt a thing that was missed or omitted. Absolutely professional and personal! They made it feel effortless to pull off such a magical day!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Lindsay and Joe · Married on 07/14/2012

From the moment we were engaged, we knew we wanted to have our wedding reception at The Grand Oak Villa. We enjoyed many events at the Grand Oak previous to our wedding and we knew that they would do a phenomenal job. They were extremely organized and helpful during the planning process. They worked together with our other vendors to create a beautiful reception. The food was incredible, as always, and we received many, many compliments from happy guests. The servers did a wonderful job throughout the night as well. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding reception, and give The Grand Oak Villa our highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Deanna · Married on 10/01/2011

We must say that The Grand Oak Villa was great to us. They help us out in every way possible. On our wedding day they called because it had rained the night before and the grass was wet, they then called us back at 3pm to let us know the grass was still a bit wet and wanted to know if we still wanted to get married on the grass. The food was great the service was wonderful if I have any other occasion that I need a venue for I would go back to them. Carol answered our email question quick and to the point. Because we live in Milford and have jobs and a family it was not so easy for us trying to make sure that everything at the venue went well I am truly grateful for there services. Once again thank you guys for everything we had a great time and the food and service was great!

Sent on 01/10/2012
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 08/20/2011

Angela is amazing! She is very catering to you and super understanding. I got married there and also had my reception there. Food is AWESOME and the prices are very reasonable. Venue was beautiful, grounds are beautiful. THANK YOU ALL at GOA!!! Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 09/04/2011

Dawn · Married on 06/14/2008

Angela is the owner, although this is a family operated business. The food is unlike anything I've ever had. We literally had an 8 course meal, with sorbet intermezzo, and even a venetian table. The food was divine- in appearance, taste and quantity. People are still talking about my wedding! The wedding cake looked precisely as I'd hoped for. The staff were all warm, welcoming, and cordial. I would do the whole thing over with them!!

Sent on 11/03/2008

Raechel · Married on 06/15/2007

I was pleased with the quality of food for the price! The food, service, cleanliness, and dedication was EXCELLENT!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2008

Edna · event on 03/28/2015

The venue set up was beautiful. The food was wonderful. The staff was outstanding to work with and made you feel like family.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Marianne · event on 02/28/2015

Accominating, friendly very helpful, food was amazing
    Carol went above and beyond to incorporate our ideas into an awesome event.
    A month later, people are still talking about how good everything was.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Angie is one of the sweetest people I know. Made us very happy. Working them was a pleasure.
    They recommended my dj Joe polleta and the wedding elites who were great too.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2007

The site is very attractive and a good value for the price. It's family owned and the food and menu choices are what really attacted us to the venue and we were not disappointed! All of the meals were hot and fresh. We had the venetian table which was really an amazing ending and was delicious as well as beautiful. It was a wonderful suprise for all of our guests. The service was outstanding and we had a wonderful time. It was very clean, plenty of parking, and you have an option to rent the whole room which is wonderful because you get the whole facility to yourself. It was a wonderful day!

Sent on 08/31/2008