The Gown Shop Reviews

The Gown Shop 5
The Gown Shop 6
The Gown Shop 7

Jill · Married on 09/22/2018

My experience at The Gown Shop was nothing short of wonderful. It was the first place I went to, and every boutique following didn't even come close to the personalized, comfortable, helpful, fantastic experience I had at The Gown Shop in Ann Arbor. They had a great selection of dresses and Natalie helped provide thoughtful advice and assistance to guide me to say yes to the dress during my second visit!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

I really enjoyed my experience at The Gown Shop. Everything from the appointment booking process to the confirmation to the actual day-of was easy and professionally coordinated. I particularly enjoyed the fact that the bride-to-be and her "entourage" are the only people in the shop during the appointment. The stylist made me feel incredibly comfortable and pulled dresses that were exactly what I had in mind. I wasn't anticipating finding a dress that day but ended up saying "yes" to the second dress I tried on. I highly recommend this bridal boutique!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Alecia · Married on 09/08/2018

The Gown Shop was an amazing store and had absolutely beautiful dresses. Kat was so knowledgeable and sweet to my girls and I and helped me say yes to the dress!

Jade · Married on 09/01/2018

I LOVED THIS SHOP! You feel so special going there - the inside is gorgeous, the workers there are fantastic, I can't say anymore about how amazing they have been! The handwritten congrats cards I got were a nice little touch as well. :)

Sent on 01/04/2018

Marissa · Married on 08/04/2018

I came the Ann Arbor location feeling discouraged from already shopping around for my perfect dress. That feeling quickly went away as I met Audrey and she immediately understood my vision. To my amazement, I found my dream dress and I could not be more pleased. Thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2018

Great Experience. Natalie was my stylist and she was very professional and helpful. I found my dress and absolutely love it! The shop was beautiful and clean!! There was a perfect amount of styles to chose from. I would highly recommend The Gown Shop !!

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2018

I had the most pleasant experience at The Gown Shop, Ann Arbor! This was the second gown shop I visited, and I had an immediate connection with the lady helping me. She really listened to the style I was going for and immediately brought over a few dresses for me to try on. Turned out, the first one she chose was the winner! Spot on consultation, incredible dresses and overall a beautiful shop. I highly recommend The Gown Shop to every bride!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Grace · Married on 07/14/2018

Loved my experience at The Gown Shop! Natalie made the whole time fun and enjoyable. She picked great dresses that fit my style as well as found some I didn’t even know I would be interested in (including the dress I ended up picking!). She was conscious of my budget and I’m very excited to wear my dress for the big day.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Pam · Married on 07/07/2018

I thought it was a great experience . I liked having the store By myself for a appointment. I went a few weeks later to look for a child's dress at Davids Bridal and was very happy that I didn't have to go there!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kirstie · Married on 07/06/2018

I had the best experience at The Gown Shop. Natalie was so helpful and knew exactly what I wanted. I am so thankful that i went to The Gown Shop for my biggest decision with the wedding. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Alexandra · Married on 06/29/2018

My experience with The Gown Shop was wonderful. Audrey helped me find the perfect dress! As I tried on different dresses, she asked the right questions...which led to finding THE dress. Thank you for patience Audrey :) Maybe it's worth mentioning that I actually live in DC, and I've been looking for a dress for months and didn't find the right one because the assistance in the various bridal shops I visited was never as helpful as the one I received in The Gown Shop. Overall,my advice to any bride to be is to pay a visit! :)

Sent on 02/20/2018

Alexa · Married on 06/23/2018

I had the most wonderful experience at The Gown Shop after having several not so good experiences at other stores. I honestly think walking in to the gown shop and having the store all to yourself and having someone there to work with only you is the most calming experience. I felt like Stacy and her team truly listened to things that I liked and disliked and only brought me dresses to try on that they knew I would like. Never once did I feel pressured to buy anything or spend any money at all they were simply there to help me find my dress which I ended up doing. I walked through those doors with a negative attitude and left with a smile on my face so thank you to The Gown Shop for turning my experience positive.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2018

It felt like I was on the show 'say yes to the dress' the experience was so perfect and so is my dress! I cannot wait to try it on again and continue working with The Gown Shop- Ann Arbor

Sent on 10/02/2017

Abigail · Married on 06/16/2018

I had an incredible experience at The Gown Shop! I brought along some family and friends, and they also were treated very well. The dresses were stunning, and I didn't have to break my bank to get the dress of my dreams. I will recommend The Gown Shop to any bride-to-be that I come across!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Stacy was super helpful, even stayed later than my appointment called for and helped me FaceTime my parents since they weren’t able to be there! She totally understood my style and helped me find a dress in my budget. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/09/2018

I had a great experience, it was very comfortable and fun, I can't wait to see my dress!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

I wish I could give The Gown Shop Ann Arbor more than five stars! I had the most incredible experience with Audrey. I was feeling somewhat defeated going into my appointment as I had tried on quite a few dresses prior. Audrey sat down with myself and my entourage at the beginning to find out more about me and my fiancé and my vision for a wedding dress. She made me feel so good before the appointment had even started. She was absolutely incredible! She knew exactly what I wanted in a dress before I even knew. I said yes to the dress that day which I did not anticipate I would do. I cannot recommend this bridal boutique enough. From the appointment setting up, to the appointment itself, to the follow-up, absolutely wonderful experience. With the help of Audrey and TGS Ann Arbor I found the wedding dress of my dreams!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Julie · Married on 05/18/2018

The Gown Shop made my dress shopping experience exquisite!! The private showing, the attention to detail and their professionalism made a stressful situation comfortable and fun. The response time was immediate. I would definitely recommend #TGS for your special day!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    The Gown Shop 13
    The Gown Shop 14
    The Gown Shop 15

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

I had the best time finding a dress at The Gown Shop! They had exactly what I was looking for and Audrey was super patient with helping me find my dress. She knew I couldn't find the style I was looking for at the other bridal shops I went to and was able to look at some pictures from my phone and pick out a selection of dresses I loved AND within my budget. I would recommend their service, professionalism and quality of dresses to anyone trying to find the perfect dress. Great selection of dresses and fantastic atmosphere!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Katie · Married on 04/15/2018

This was the best experience I had with trying on my wedding dress! I called knowing exactly what I was looking for, and they responded so quickly and were able to get us an appointment very quickly. When we arrived they were so helpful and I left with my dress that day!

Allie · Married on 04/07/2018

The Gown Shop truly treats you like royalty when trying on bridal gowns and helping piece everything together. I had an unforgettable experience and I said YES! To the dress during my first appointment. Thank you TGS for helping me find and put together my dream wedding gown!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/10/2018

I had such a great experience at The Gown Shop Ann Arbor! Audrey was helping me pick out my dress during my appointment, and she was so amazing! She was very accommodating when I told her what my budget was, and was so professional throughout the entire experience. I had never tried on bridal gowns before, and did not know what to expect. I was also a bit worried about the fact that I would be the only person in the shop and that all attention would be focused on me. I usually just like to browse through stores on my own, and was unsure about how the whole process would go! I actually had such a wonderful time and it was not stressful being the only person there at all. I ended up finding my perfect dress that day, thanks to Audrey's help and keen eye! I would absolutely recommend this bridal shop to anyone looking to get a top-notch experience with people who will take the time to hear your wants, needs, and desires when it comes to picking out your perfect wedding dress. Thank you, TGS!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Trish · Married on 02/24/2018

Oh my goodness- the girls at the Gown Shop are INCREDIBLE. I had an absolutely perfect experience; they were so helpful, personal, accommodating and fun. I felt completely comfortable with them and immediately felt like Erin understood the "feel" of my wedding and the style of dress I was hoping to find (and we found it!). I am so happy I chose the gown shop.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Megan · Married on 02/10/2018

I had such a great experience at The Gown Shop! It was so helpful having the store to myself - and the dresses being free and not in plastic bags! She did a great job pulling dress for me - and helped me narrow down what I was really looking for (even though I had no idea. :)) I was so relieved to say yes to the dress here and to experience such a great bridal moment. Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2017

mary · Married on 01/20/2018

My experience at The Gown Shop was amazing!! I was highly recommended by friends to shop here, and I now understand all the hype!!! Their dress selection was great with lots of styles to choose from. I was lucky enough to fall in love with the first dress I tried on, and the moment was truly magical!!! I cannot speak more highly of their level of professionalism, knowledge and advice. Thank you TGS!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017