The Gourmet Kitchen Catering Reviews

32 | Broomfield, CO

32 Reviews for The Gourmet Kitchen Catering

• User5192226 · 2+ years ago

I hired The Gourmet Kitchen for a recent engagement party of about 40 people. Service and price was as Madhoo and I discussed and the food was great! We chose four appetizers (the Beef Medallions, Chicken Canapes and Brushetta, and my favorite - Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Spears). Everyone had a wonderful time and commented on how good the food tasted. Madhoo and her team even made extra appetizers for guests with food sensitivities (Vegan and GF). I would recommend this catering company to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2015

The Gourmet Kitchen is always makes the most delicious meals. I ordered a simple menu to keep costs low, but my guests were so pleased! TGK made is special, and put small touches on the event that made it feel very high end. I always keep TGK in mind when I'm planning an event!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Lina · Married on 07/04/2014

Madhoo and her team are a proof positive that outstanding customer service still exist. Her enthusiasm and extreme professionalism quickly differentiate her from others because she does take a genuine interest in addressing her customers’ concerns. Not only did she do a superb job with all of the wedding food but she also made the entire process as worry-free as possible. She went above and beyond my expectations by being punctual, attentive to my requests and overall an extremely pleasant person to work with. What is great about Madhoo is that she has such a vast knowledge about different cuisines and is so skilled in her craft that it didn’t take much for us to explain what we wanted and she got it right away; she even added one of my favorite appetizers to compliment the meal and made suggestions to better pair the flavors of different ingredients. I wish Madhoo much continued success in their future endeavors; there is no doubt in my mind that when someone like her holds themselves to such a high standard, anything is possible. Hats off and a big THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Kelsey · Married on 08/12/2018

3.5

Cannot speak highly enough about The Gourmet Kitchen. They catered my ~110 person wedding in Aug 2018, and the food was spectacular, the presentation was both classy and eye catching. Having ample amount of facetime with the chef and owner was a bonus too. We had service staff walk through the menu with each of our dietary restricted guests, something that we consider above and beyond. We had a significant amount of leftovers that the catering staff packed up for us, which we finished in the following week as they were so yummy.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Erica · Married on 07/26/2014

The Gourmet Kitchen did a great job with our wedding. We were very pleased. Madhoo is amazing and wants to make your day EXACTLY how you want it which I appreciated. There was really bad traffic heading up to the mountains so they arrived about an hour late, so it was kind of hectic there for awhile, but it all turned out fantastic. It also rained, so the reception had been set up, and then at the last minute it had to be moved inside, so a lot of what they had already set up had to be removed very quickly. They were very very flexible and everythine went smoothly. Most importantly, the food was delicious. So many of our guests commented on how good the food was, we would definitely recommend The Gourmet Kitchen!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Ashley · Married on 01/09/2010

3.5

The food was absolutely amazing. Not all costs were communicated up front, and that was frustrating. Working out the details took a lot of time and effort. The day-of service was great.

Sent on 02/01/2010
  • Luella

Luella Wymer · Married on 11/14/2019

3.2
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

Responsive, but not helpful

The Gourmet Kitchen Catering was responsive and polite, but unable to answer simple question and came off as incompetent.

Sent on 08/02/2019