The Golf Club Fossil Creek Reviews

70 Reviews for The Golf Club Fossil Creek

• Stacy

Stacy Drake · Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful Staff and Perfect Venue

My wedding turned out beautiful and everyone had a great time. Julie the event coordinator is so wonderful to work with. She worked with us when we had to change our wedding date , getting everything ready for our big day and then on the day dealing with any last minute items I asked for. The staff did a perfect job in setting everything up and helping during the wedding and reception. Our guests raved about everything and how perfect it was. The venue is perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Hester · Married on 02/14/2020

The perfect venue!

We would hands down recommend this venue for any event! Plenty of space to accommodate small or large parties. The event coordinator Julie was amazing and so helpful in our planning process from start to finish.

Sent on 02/16/2020

The Golf Club Fossil Creek's reply:

Stefanie,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We enjoyed hosting your wedding so much. We love that you were so satisfied to recommend us for ALL events. Glad you enjoyed our services as well as organizational/ communication throughout your entire process! It was our pleasure to serve you, Thanks Stefanie!
  • C P.

C P. · Married on 10/08/2019

Wonderful Rehearsal Dinner site

Fossil Creek pulled off a delightful rehearsal dinner for us! The food was outstanding, the planning with Julie was super smooth, and I would absolutely trust them for another event. The setting is private, pretty and a really good value, with plenty of close-in parking. The kitchen was super flexible with timing as our event had a few real-time changes in program flow, and the staff didn’t miss a beat in keeping up with what we needed. Also, we had members of the wedding
    party flying into DFW and coming straight to the dinner, and the location of this club is very easy to get to from the airport. I highly recommend this venue for special private events.

Sent on 03/07/2020

Janie Yoon · Married on 09/08/2019

Great Experience

To a very stressful time to a bride, The venue made it a very easy process. The team was great.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Brittany Schlueter · Married on 06/22/2019

Hidden gem in DFW!

Our wedding was amazing! The value was unbeatable and with everything they provide it made planning a lot easier. My family came from all over the US and were really impressed with everything. The food was delicious and there was plenty. My only suggestion would be having a shower in the men’s locker room. My groom and his groomsmen played golf the morning of our wedding and then had to rush back to our house to shower.

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Kati

Kati · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

So happy we chose The Golf Club Fossil Creek as our wedding venue. From day one Julie was easy to work with, always answered my questions (even when I prob asked her 20 times already) and always very helpful. This venue is the perfect size for us and absolutley stunning. I fell in love instantly when we saw it because of how green and beautiful everything was. The food was AMAZING, we kept getting compliments all night and still tot his day. We originally planned for an outdoor wedding, but unfortunately due to weather had to move it inside which Julie and the staff made it very east todo and a quick turn around into a reception space. Everything on the wedding day went smoothly and perfect. It also made for beautiful wedding photos and i can't wait to get the rest of them back! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Jordann · Married on 06/16/2017

The Golf Club at Fossil Creek was the perfect setting for our garden inspired wedding! It was the perfect amount of space for the ceremony and reception of around 100 guests! The food was AMAZING and I can't believe it was included in the venue price! Julie was so helpful and offered suggestions all the way up to the day of!

Sent on 06/25/2017

The Golf Club Fossil Creek's reply:

Jordann, thank you so much for the wonderful compliments! It was my pleasure to assist you and Jacob on such a special day. I thoroughly enjoyed working with and seeing your vision for you wedding come together. On behalf of myself and the entire staff at Fossil Creek we thank you for trusting us with your special day and we wish you all the best! Regards, Julie

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding. Julie, the event coordinator, was an absolute pleasure to work with and really helped us with our big day. The building and landscaping are perfect for amazing pictures and memories. The in-house catering was top-notch too. It's always a bummer when a wedding reception has terrible food or shows up late, but no worries about that here, the food was to die for. The staff that sets everything up did a wonderful job of arranging the chairs outside and the tables indoors. This is just an absolutely magical place to spend such an important day.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/23/2015

Beautiful grounds, professional, responsive staff. There was a lot of mud on the greens, so they set up the wedding ceremony on the balcony. That was a great option. Indoor reception at the Clubhouse was great and we got A TON of compliments on the food.

Sent on 06/02/2015

This venue was wonderful and make my wedding day very smooth and special.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Ashtin · Married on 03/28/2015

The venue itself is amazing, gorgeous, great staff, quick response time, true to what is agreed upon, and helpful for outside vendors. I mostly worked with Bianca Cooks who was entirely helpful and pleasant (made everything go smoothly). The staff itself was also super helpful!

Sent on 04/09/2015

K · Married on 03/15/2015

This venue is Fort Worth's best-kept secret but really shouldn't be. It is a great venue for a small wedding: the staff are responsive, helpful, kind, and professional; the grounds are perfect for an outdoor wedding (lots of trees shading green grass--highly unusual for Texas); the venue, warm and inviting, has an Old World feel. Many of our guests raved about the quality of the food, as though they were surprised that they could have a great wedding meal at a golf club! I highly recommend the Golf Club Fossil Creek to anyone interested booking a wedding. Your money will go far, and you will not be disappointed in this classy place.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Laura · Married on 01/31/2015

Everything was wonderful. Dina was so helpful in the planning and making sure everything was set up perfect. The bridal room was gorgeous and the perfect amount of space for my daughter and her bridesmaids to get ready. It was great to just show up and then just leave...no stress! The bride and groom and our families have wonderful memories of the evening. Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Ryan · Married on 10/10/2014

We absolutely loved our experience with The Golf Club Fossil Creek. There was a change of ownership, a change of coordinators, and a change of pricing directly in the middle of our time after booking. However, Dina met with us and went over our signed contract and made sure that everything we had signed for was covered. We even made changes and additions multiple times the month leading up and she still honored the pricing that was there when we signed on those changes. She was very cordial, professional, and understanding of our big day. In addition, the new coordinator Brianna was always available and worked hard to make sure we felt comfortable throughout the process. We were very nervous on how the flow of the event was going to go, and when meeting with the food and beverage director Matt, he put our nerves at ease and on the day of the wedding made sure that everything ran smooth and everything went just perfect. The outdoor ceremony combined with the beautiful set up for the reception inside made our day magical. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, and we truly thank everyone on the staff at Fossil Creek for making it as spectacular as it was. I recommend this place to anyone looking to have the "perfect wedding"!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Dina did a great job with our wedding! She promptly returned phone calls and emails and was great about answering all my questions! The food was fantastic (I received many compliments). Everything was customized just the way I envisioned it and our reception turned out to be beautiful. I highly recommend The Golf Club Fossil Creek for a wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Renya · Married on 05/23/2014

We just got married here and it was beyond beautiful. The food and beverage director went above and beyond our expectations. Dina did an extraordinary job coordinating it all with me to make our wedding night perfect!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2011

Rachel Bartley did an OUTSTANDING job with our wedding on September 30th, 2011! She was very prompt with responding to emails and calls. We felt at ease on our wedding day because we knew Rachel was going to take care of everything. She gave great advice about what would work best, but always listened to what I wanted and made sure it happened. As far as the venue goes, it was absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments on how great the venue was. The outside area of the venue is beautiful, we tried to utilize this area as much as possible. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/14/2011
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 09/10/2011

We had our wedding on 9/10/11 at The Golf Club at Fossil Creek and wouldnt have had it anywhere else. We were able to customize it as much as we wanted to and we had all of the help that we needed. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2011

We had our wedding reception at the Fossil Creek Country Club and our day turned out to be perfect thanks to Rachel and her team. My husband and I were able to sit back and enjoy our reception with absolutely no stress. Rachel was always there to guide us through the day and made sure we were taken care of and that we always had a drink in our hand :)

The room was set up exactly like we visioned and the food was excellent. We received so many complements from our guests. If you would like an elegant and worry free reception, I highly recommend the Fossil Creek Country Club.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Saundra · Married on 08/27/2011

Rachel the Event Sales Director was wonderful. Always quick with reponding to emails or phone calls. The food was great..from the chicken cordon blue to the pepper pork loin. The atmosphere is very relaxing, the was staff always courteous very helpful. We had a wonderful Wedding and Reception.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Rebecca · Married on 07/17/2011

Rachel was awesome, and was available whenever we had questions. She kept us all on schedule, and ensure that everything went according to our plans. The venue is awesome - I took my bridal photos at this venue as well. Our friends & family all agreed that we picked an awesome venue, for our special day. Thanks Rachel!

Luv,
    David & Rebecca

Sent on 08/09/2011

Meagan · Married on 07/03/2011

Looking back on our wedding we loved everything about. We were a little nervous because are numbers were close to 250 but Rachel and the staff were so wonderful and flexible. We wanted some different things than the traditional wedding and Rachel made all of those things happen. All of our venders loved how flexible and kind the staff was and we are still getting comments from our guests on how beautiful and personable the club was and everyone loved the food from the potato puffs to the ice cream bar it was great! I was very nervous on how everything would turn out but now feel so blessed that we chose Fossil Creek. It's an unbeatable price with unbeatable service!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2011

The Golf Club at Fossil Creek is a beautiful setting for a wedding! Rachel is amazing! She helped with every step through out the whole planning and then the actual day. All my guests have commented how the wedding was gorgeous! If you are looking for a wedding venue, then do not miss a chance of having it here.

Rachel, thank you so much for your professionalism and attentiveness to me and my wedding.

Amanda (Wright) Chambers

Sent on 07/07/2011

Erin · Married on 05/29/2011

Rachel was always available via email/phone to help me with whatever I needed for my wedding day (i.e., food, flowers, etc). The staff was attentive to our needs during the reception. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have a ceremony/reception all in one! They took care of everything, there were not any problems to deal with. I can only give 5 out of 5 stars, but I would definitely give 100+!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Shannon · Married on 05/14/2011

I found that using Golf Club at Fossil Creek to be an amazing choice. It was a pleasure working with Rachel and all of the staff there were wonderful. The food was very good, (quite a few people commented about how good it was... The roast beef and mashed potatoes were amazing) and the venue was just beautiful. Rachel made it very easy and always got back with me immediately with any questions that I had. There was virtually no set up and absolutely no clean up!!! A wonderful choice for a wedding and reception. Jim and I will never forget it and we still have people calling us and complimenting us on how wonderful it was!! Another thing I thought was great was that we never had to go to the bar once- Our glasses were filled the entire time. Thank you so much for making our wedding a memorable one!!
    Shannon and Jim Armstrong 5-14-2011