The Goei Center Reviews

The Goei Center 5
The Goei Center 6
The Goei Center 7

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

We LOVED our reception at The Goei Center! The entire staff was so helpful when it came to room set up, bar services, and even who should cater. The setting was perfect, they have brick walls, and wood floors- great for dancing. Having two huge rooms where guests could dance, or enjoy conversation away from the music was amazing!

Sent on 04/14/2017

The Goei Center's reply:

You are the absolute sweetest, Sarah! We appreciate your kind words :) Cheers to you and Florian in your future as husband and wife!

Katy · Married on 03/18/2017

I can't say enough great things about the Goei Center. Our first tour of the venue was amazing. We visited the Cheney Place first (another GR venue that is beautiful) and we were so let down because we lost the last date available for 2017 on a Saturday. We decided to look at the Goei Center and I'm so glad that we did. It's honestly the most beautiful venue I've been to! I love the open floor plan, everything on one level, the beautiful bar, the brick walls and all of the greenery. There is a large parking lot for guests. The ceremony set up is so intimate and pretty. The staff is so amazing. Lindsay goes above and beyond as the wedding coordinator. She was so flexible which put me at ease as a bride. Everything was perfect. Our guests had a great time.

Sent on 03/25/2017

The Goei Center's reply:

Thank you so much, Katy! Both you and Bill were an absolute JOY to work with and get to know throughout the planning process :) We are so happy you enjoyed your special day with us!

Callie · Married on 02/04/2017

Lindsay was an amazing person to work with! Always quick to respond and always willing to help answer questions or concerns! The wedding day itself moved so smoothly and I know Lindsay had a lot to do with that as she was the wedding coordinator for The Goei Center. The Goei Center was gorgeous and the guests all loved the 2 separate rooms (cocktail hour and reception rooms). It was absolutely perfect and I would recommend Lindsay and The Goei Center to anyone!!!

Sent on 03/02/2017

The Goei Center's reply:

Thank you so very much, Callie! We appreciate your sweet words and recommendation :) You were honestly such a joy to work with. All the best to you and Brandon as husband and wife!

Brooke · Married on 01/07/2017

Where do I even begin? My husband Thom and I had our ceremony and reception at the Goei Center 1/7/17. From start of the wedding planning to the very end of our reception it was perfect! Lindsay and Jane made the entire process so simple with quick emails, suggestions, staying in touch with other vendors, to making sure everything was perfect the day of. The venue is absolutely stunning! The entire night we had countless guest compliment on how beautiful and elegant everything was. I could not have imagined a more perfect place for our big day! From the amazing staff to the gorgeous hard wood floors and brick walls, 10 out of 10 easily.
    Thank you so much for making our dream wedding exceed any expectations. Highly recommend the Goei Center!
    -Brooke Normandin

Sent on 01/21/2017

The Goei Center's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much! You and Thom were such a joy to work with : ) We were honored to have you with us for your special day. Many years of happiness as husband and wife!

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

The Goei Center was the first and only wedding venue we looked at before deciding that it was the perfect place for us to get married and host our wedding reception. Lindsay was absolutely amazing right from the beginning! She was prompt to answer all of our questions, no matter the time or day; she made sure we were completely prepared for our wedding day; and she was even there on the day of to make sure the ceremony ran smoothly as well as the reception. We had one mix up with our cake vendor and she even went out of her way to take care of that for us with no issues! She communicated with all of our vendors throughout the process, helping to make everything run so smoothly and without stress. We really appreciate all of your help Lindsay! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator to work with!

I have to mention Blake as well, because he was equally as awesome! He took over for Lindsay on the night of our wedding, and made sure everything went smoothly from there. Thank you so much, Blake!

As for the venue itself, it was beautiful! We received countless compliments from our guests on how amazing and unique the Goei Center was. The set-up of the venue from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception dinner, was all laid out so perfectly. It was a flawless spot for our New Year's Eve wedding!

The Goei Center also hosted our bar. Jane worked with me on the menu and other bar related details, and she was great! All of the bartenders were amazing as well, and Cory especially, was exceptional! My guests loved him!

Thank you so much to all of the staff at the Goei Center! You were all so amazing, and you helped create a wedding day that we will remember and cherish forever! We truly appreciate all of your hard work!

Sent on 01/02/2017

The Goei Center's reply:

Jessica! Thank you so very much for your extremely sweet review :) It was our honor to have you and Conner with us for your special day. You both were an absolute joy to work with and get to know. You brought so much joy into our space! Many years of happiness to you as husband and wife!

madi · Married on 11/05/2016

Everything about the GOEI center was absolutely perfect all the way from the look of the building to the security detail. We had plenty of space for all of our guests. The middle aged attendees loved the front room where they could talk in peace while the younger guests danced the night away. Lindsay was phenomenal to work with! She answered all of my emails/questions promptly and was organized when I wasn't. We loved our night there and so did our guests!

Sent on 11/29/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Madi, you seriously are the best! We appreciate your kind words and sweetness so very much :) You were simply a joy to work with! All the very best to you and John in your future as husband and wife!

Lindsay was amazing! She was more on top of my wedding than I was!

Sent on 12/06/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Thank you kindly! Your sweet words are greatly appreciated :) All the very best to you as husband and wife!

The Goei Center was fantastic! Lindsay was incredible friendly and professional. She was super quick to return all of my emails and treated all of my questions with importance. The space is beautiful and large and so unique. More than one of my guests mentioned using The Goei Center for their own events. Could not recommend this venue more!

Sent on 01/04/2017

The Goei Center's reply:

Thank you so very much for the recommendation! We truly appreciate your kind words :) Cheers to you as husband and wife!!

Janette · Married on 10/01/2016

Wonderful venue to have ceremony and reception at the same place. We were so happy with venue, Lindsay and all the staff at Goei and Eastern Floral.

Sent on 11/11/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Thank you kindly, Janette :) Your recommendation is greatly appreciated!

Amber · Married on 10/01/2016

I had such a great experience with the Goei Center for my wedding! The staff was very professional, friendly, and really went above and beyond to make my special day perfect. Lindsay was amazing! She always responded to my emails very quickly and made sure I felt reassured that my day would be perfect. I would definitely recommend this venue for any event!

Sent on 11/11/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

You are so very sweet, Amber :) Thank you kindly for your recommendation! Many years of happiness to you as husband and wife!

Pam · Married on 09/10/2016

We were originally attracted to the Goei Center due to it's beauty and simple elegance. However upon meeting Lindsay Lieffers we knew we had much more than a beautiful venue for Jenna and Cody's wedding day. We had the true pleasure of working with Lindsay on how the entire evening would play out. She offered great ideas, was very detailed and always was gracious and kind with all of our inquiries. When the day arrived she was right there with us which offered a great sense of "calm"- she really felt like one of the family by then! I would highly recommend the Goei Center and Lindsay! Also I would be remiss if I didn't mention the great team of Christa and Brenda with Eastern Floral- they brought all of our ideas together perfectly as well as offered details that we hadn't thought about. We were pleased beyond our expectations not only with the Goei Center itself, but the team of great people that simplified everything for us!

Sent on 01/03/2017

The Goei Center's reply:

Thank you so very much, Pam! You were truly lovely to work with for Jenna and Cody's special day :) We appreciate your extremely kind words more than you know! All the best to you!

Lindsay is amazing! As a bride with little help, a busy life, and big dreams.... She made them happen and never made me feel like I was asking too much. Thank you Lindsay!!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Awww, thank you kindly for being so sweet! Our ultimate goal is to make your dreams come true-- Yay!! :) All the very best to you in your future as husband and wife!

Hannah · Married on 08/27/2016

Lindsay and the Goei were a dream to work with. Would recommend them in a heart beat.

Sent on 09/14/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate your recommendation :)

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2016

Lindsay was an absolute gem! The Goei Center is awesome and so great to work with!

Sent on 09/27/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

You are too sweet, Lisa! Thank you so much for your kind words :) All the very best to you in your future as husband and wife!

Libby · Married on 08/05/2016

For our wedding, we used the Goei Center for both the ceremony and reception. Lindsay was wonderful! She was always very prompt with communication and helpful in every aspect of the wedding planning process, including the wedding day. She helped us coordinate and work with our various vendors to make our day a reality. Everything went smoothly, and Lindsay was there to personally make sure everything went as we had planned. Thank you, Lindsay!

Sent on 09/23/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Thank you so much, Libby! You are so sweet! We appreciate your kind words :) All the very best to you and Nathan as husband and wife!!

Bethany · Married on 07/15/2016

This venue was such a dream! We planned our wedding from across the country and booked the venue without having even seen it and it was PERFECT! Best decision ever. Lindsay was so responsive to all of my emails and made sure everything went so smoothly. I kept telling my husband that we definitely forgot to do something because there is no way that wedding planning is supposed to be this easy. During our wedding, we had so many of our guests comment on how in love they were with the venue and how they had wished they'd done their wedding there. Thank you Goei Center for being amazing!

Sent on 07/24/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Bethany, you are so very sweet! You and Tyler were an absolute joy to work with. I appreciate your kind words :) Many years of happiness to you two as Husband and Wife!!

Abbie · Married on 07/08/2016

Lindsay at the Goei was amazing to work with! She helped things to run so smoothly and made our day perfect :) I would highly recommend having your wedding at this wonderful venue!

Sent on 08/08/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Abbie, thank you so much for your kind words! You and Jackson were an absolute joy to work with for your special day. I wish you many years of happiness as husband and wife! :)

Chloe · Married on 05/28/2016

The Goei center staff and Lindsay made our wedding go so smoothly. I am so grateful they were there in order to take care of last minute details. They were all so professional and kind. I would definitely recommend having your wedding/reception/event at the Goei center.

Sent on 06/07/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Chloe! We appreciate your recommendation :) All the very best to you and Josh in your future as husband and wife!!
  • User6922026 · 2+ years ago

Could't of been happier with this venue! Beautiful place with very helpful staff, I didn't have to worry about a thing :)

Sent on 07/05/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear you had no worries on your special day :) Many years of happiness to you as husband and wife!

Brittney · Married on 04/09/2016

If you want a building with character and beauty along with a wonderful staff then this is the place for you. Lindsay is the best person to work with and she makes everything a breeze.

Sent on 04/20/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Brittney, you are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words! You and Jonaz were such a joy to work with and get to know :) We are thrilled to hear your special day was all you could have imagined. Many blessed years to you both as husband and wife!!

AImee · Married on 04/02/2016

The Goei Center is so amazing! We loved every single minute of our special day! Lindsay went above and beyond the call of duty! She answered all of my questions and calmed my nerves.

Sent on 04/19/2016

The Goei Center's reply:

Awww, thank you so very much, Aimee! You and Paul were a special couple and we appreciated having you with us for your special day :) All the best to you in your future as Mrs. Westhouse!!

Arianna · Married on 12/19/2015

Very beautiful venue and plenty of much needed space for a wedding reception. The amount of space (and the fish!) were the guests' top compliments.

Sent on 12/30/2015

The Goei Center's reply:

Arianna, you were such a fun bride to work with. Thank you for your kind words about our venue. We are thrilled you enjoyed your special day with us! I wish you and Christian many years of happiness as husband and wife!

Sarah · Married on 12/12/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Lindsay and the Goei Center. The venue is spacious and beautiful. Lindsay really helped make all the details run smoothly, and the other staff on site working the evening of our wedding went above and beyond.

Sent on 12/23/2015

The Goei Center's reply:

Sarah, you were such an absolute joy to work with! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear your special day was all you had hoped it would be! Many blessings to you and Brian as husband and wife :)

This venue is absolutely incredible! We walked about 5 feet in to the door and fell in love! We loved everything about it and appreciated having so much space to work with for our reception.
    The staff are beyond wonderful! Not only are they quick to respond and excellent at what they do, they are very supportive and genuinely interested in making sure your special day is perfect.
    Our reception ran flawlessly. There were so many helping hands on deck and they all were right there to step in and do whatever they could to make sure everything went smoothly.
    Not having to worry about the logistics and behind the scene details can take an incredibly amount of stress off the shoulders of the bride and groom and their families, and the Goei Center helps to make that possible. I would recommend them over and over and over again to anyone looking to host an event there. The venue is just beautiful and the staff are some of the best around!

Sent on 10/26/2015

The Goei Center's reply:

Thank you so much, for your kind words! It was an honor working with you for your special day. I wish you many blessed years in your future as husband and wife :)

My husband and I had both our ceremony and reception at The Goei Center. It was set up absolutely beautifully and just how we had wanted it. Lindsay, the event coordinator, was great to work with - very accommodating and helpful. The flowers, which you must order through Eastern Floral which is onsite, were absolutely beautiful! We received so many compliments on our choice of venue and how beautiful everything was. We would definitely recommend The Goei Center to others!

Sent on 12/10/2015

The Goei Center's reply:

I appreciate your kind words-thank you! We are thrilled to hear your special day was all you imagined it would be :) Many years of health and happiness to you both!