The Glam Bar Reviews

8 | Walnut Creek, CA

8 Reviews for The Glam Bar

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Inette was the best! She did an amazing job on me and all my bridesmaids!! She did a wonderful job of helping me create the exact look I wanted for my big day and make me and all my ladies feel so beautiful and glam. I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/22/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Inette makes you feel comfortable, she's very friendly, and easy to talk to. When I did my trial with her, she was very patient and open to suggestions. The results of my makeup made me truly happy and I felt very beautiful. When my fiancé saw my makeup he was also very happy!! I trust Inette and I am very confident she will make you happy.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

Inette does amazing work. She was able to cover up all of my sun damage skin and give me a flawless look for my sister in laws wedding. I highly recommend her work.

Leah · Married on 08/12/2017

Inette was awesome! She was very professional, but also sweet and fun. I was a bridesmaid and loved my makeup! The bride looked soooo gorgeous and glamorous. My husband made a joke about hiring her to do my makeup every day.

Maria · Married on 07/29/2017

Inette Is wonderful make up artist .I had my make up done for a wedding event ,Ever since I have been in love with her make up services . I booked her again for my niece Quinceñera. Inette was also very accommodating when it came to scheduling. Since we had a large group. She made everyone looked beautiful. My entire party was please. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Shari · event on: 05/07/2017

Inette is EXELLENT! She shows up on time and is ready to transform you with her make up skills. Inette works you to achieve the look you want.

Ana · Married on 02/27/2017

Inette is everything you would want in a makeup artist on your big day. Reliable, responsible, charming, hilarious, and a gifted artist. I continue to work with Inette as a professional because I can always count on her to create a customized look that is tailored for me in an efficient time frame. Not only does she have a strong passion artistry, but truly believes in the keeping quality long wearing products in her makeup kit, uses sanitized procedures, and has a variety of shades for every skin tone. Everyone needs an Inette in their lives for their special occasions!

M · Married on 12/22/2011

Inette did such a fantastic job for us! She's a thorough professional and a perfectionist at her work. Delightful experience!

Sent on 09/04/2017