The Gerry Rothschild Band Reviews

The Gerry Rothschild Band 2
The Gerry Rothschild Band 3
The Gerry Rothschild Band 4

Caitlyn · Married on 10/02/2010

We hired the Gerry Rothschild band to play at our wedding and they were fantastic! Besides being amazing performers, Gerry and his band are very professional and easy to work with. Gerry was very cognizant of making sure we had all of our bases covered leading up to the wedding, and helped us select a music list that had the crowd (of all ages) up and dancing the entire evening. Gerry even went so far as to learn songs that were meaningful to my family to make sure the night was as perfect as possible. I would highly recommend the Gerry Rothschild Band to anyone planning a wedding or special event-- they will make it a night to remember!

Sent on 08/09/2015
  • jodifleisher

jodi · Married on 08/14/2010

The Gerry Rothschild Band was the best part of my wedding! They were soo professional and organized and didn't forget a single thing we asked for. Gerry went above and beyond making sure my wedding reception was perfect. He learned the songs we added perfectly and made our first dance spectacular. The music was amazing and had everyone on the dance floor the entire time. Gerry was the one vendor I didn't have to worry about- he was on top of every detail and really made our wedding the amazing day it was. We LOVED every song! Thank you soo much Gerry! (Jodi and Scott Silbor)

Sent on 08/03/2015

I can't say enough about Gerry and his crew. We hired them to play before, during and after our ceremony during dinner and then used a DJ for the dancing. Gerry's band was so good we could have used them all night! They worked with me to learn a new song with new lyrics and did a beautiful job. The compliments from guests about them are still coming in! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Eric · Married on 06/30/2018

High Energy, Positive, Versatile, Professional

Gerry and his band put a premium on making sure we had the right setlist and sound for our wedding and that everything worked out perfectly. We had a number of pre-wedding meetings to go over setlists and figure out the physical space. They learned a number of songs we requested for both the procession and post-ceremony, served as DJ with our curated Spotify playlist, and MC'd in the gaps. After I individually played a song for my bride at the party, Gerry and his band improvised the backing and we did an encore of it with the full band. The Gerry Rothschild band is high energy, positive, versatile, professional, and great at what they do!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Chandler · Married on 03/30/2013

We loved this band SO much! They did the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Gerry was so amazing to work with and met with us twice before our wedding to make sure we had all our questions answered. They had a wide variety of music and learned a few songs for the big day. Our ceremony and cocktail hour music helped set the tone for the rest of the night. At the reception Gerry was our MC and was perfect to help keep the event on track and make sure the right music was being played depending on what was going on at the event. WE LOVED THE MUSIC SELECTIONS and the Gerry Rothschild Band made our wedding the best day of our lives! Amazing music and great band members! Kurt and Chandler Bondan

Sent on 10/12/2015