The Georgian Club Reviews

46 Reviews for The Georgian Club

The Georgian Club 1
The Georgian Club 2

Cynthia · Getting married on 10/03/2020

My husband and I hosted our son and daughter-in-love's rehearsal dinner at this lovely, classic location. Hayley, Chelsea, Matt and the rest of the staff did an excellent job tending to every detail. They aim to please and succeeded! We selected a custom Italian buffet with mini cheesecakes and tiramisu shooters for dessert. All was delicious! All our guests were very complimentary of the venue and food. Since this is a members-only club, we expected nothing less than their professionalism and hospitality. The wedding was also here at the outdoor venue by the waterfall and the reception was in the club. Once the bride selected The Georgian Club for the wedding venue, it made sense to select the club for the rehearsal dinner. The Renaissance Waverly Hotel is in walking distance which made it convenient for out-of-town guests. The bride, groom, bridesmaids and groomsmen stayed there the night before the wedding. The Cobb Galleria (the club is in the 100 Galleria building) is a good northwest Atlanta location with I-75, 285 and U.S. Highway 41 (Cobb Parkway) right there.

The Georgian Club 3
    The Georgian Club 4
  • I

Ivory · Married on 04/23/2016

Emilee & Victoria were great to work with! They were very responsive during the whole planning process.

The Georgian Club in itself is a great wedding venue. We got married in front of the bell tower and it was beautiful. We were then able to go inside for the reception.

The space was a comfortable size and the food was delicious.

I got married at The Georgian Club and would highly recommend this to anyone. It's in a perfect location, everything included and the staff is amazing. The wedding went by smoothly and fast! Thanks for a great memory!

• User4209705 · 2+ years ago

We received white glove service from the time we met Samantha through the end of our wedding night. The entire staff accommodated our every need and their attention to detail was impeccable. We got everything planned in a short time period of time and we, as well as our guests, had nothing but awesome things to say. The food, ambiance etc were incredible!

ashley · Married on 06/07/2014

Samantha and the Georgian Club was perfect and flawless. Samantha provided the best service and she was there absolutely anything we needed her. She worked diligently and thoroughly to ensure our wedding was not only the best but unique from any prior wedding. From the beginning of the tour to the grand finale, Georgian Club allowed us to make our wedding the best ever. I highly recommend this place. The salmon dish was top notch and the open bar was the best wine and spirits one would desire. Please see Samantha and Georgian Club for your wedding. You will not regret it. It's been over a month and people are still talking about our special day.

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2013

The Georgian Club and their attentive staff made our wedding reception one for the books!
    We searched for months for the perfect venue and after meeting with Andrea Wilson I just knew it was right.
    Andrea is a dream to work with and made the planning process smooth and simple, and the execution was flawless! You definitely need someone "on your team" as the big day approaches, and I always felt like I could reach out to her with the silliest questions and she always had a quick response to set my mind at ease.
    Chef Corbett met with us to help create a unique menu that reflected our tastes and incorporated seasonal fare while staying within the budget, and Karlem Desir was with us every step of the night to make sure we had everything we needed.
    The atmosphere at the Georgian Club is classy but not stuffy, the food and drinks are delicious and all of the staff is polite, professional and genuinely happy to be helpful! I think it is a great value for the price, and there are many price ranges to fit your budget and style of reception.
    I can't wait to find another excuse to throw a party there!

Alyson · Married on 10/05/2013

The Georgian Club was perfect in every way possible. It was not only very accommodating with the beautiful outdoor ceremony location and the inside country club-feel reception site, the food was delicious, they were very organized, everyone was so very sweet and the wedding orchestrator, Andrea, was fabulous! Throughout the entire year that we worked with her, she was always very responsive to my emails and phone calls – sometimes very late at night with ideas that I thought about – and she was always so understanding and kind. There were stressful moments, and she was there to take the stress away with advice and help. I could not have asked for a better wedding planning/orchestrator. My experience at The Georgian Club was phenomenal and would recommend them to anyone that was looking for a wedding location site!!

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2013

The Georgian Club was my absolute dream venue. With the beautiful ceremony location at the waterfall and the amazing reception location with the city views. We booked this location 1.5 years out to ensure we got it!!! And our wedding was absolutely amazing! 2 months later I am still getting compliments that it was the most beautiful and best wedding they have ever been to! Samantha was a blast to work with until the day of. And on our wedding day the staff was amazing. I never has to ask for anything, I was just able to enjoy the day! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue as the food is to die for and everything was SO perfect! I cannot thank them all enough for giving me my perfect wedding day I always dreamed of!

Virginia · Married on 06/22/2013

The Georgian Club provided the space for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The prices were very reasonable, especially considering that many items (linens, chairs, etc.) were included in the base prices. The Georgian Club also provided great food and bar. The area around the building was great for pictures. Assistant General Manager Andrea Wilson provided invaluable assistance in helping us find vendors and coordinating the day of. The staff were also extremely friendly and professional. We were very pleased with all services provided during both the planning stage of the day of our wedding.

shannon · Married on 06/22/2013

Beautiful venue with indoor and outdoor options for ceremony and reception. Food and service were great. Our wedding could not have been better.

Laura · Married on 06/15/2013

The Georgian Club is such a beautiful venue - indoors and out!! The bell tower, waterfall, and garden was a picture-perfect backdrop for our ceremony, and the views from the club itself are endless!! The service was always professional and topnotch! And the cherry on top of this venue is Andrea Wilson - the club's wedding coordinator! She worked with us from the first day we toured the venue to the days following the event, and she always maintained a friendly and positive attitude with lots of enthusiasm for what she does! She (along with the rest of the staff) made our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives!! Thank you so much Andrea, Samantha, and everyone else behind the scenes at the Georgian Club for making our wedding day dreams come true!! I highly recommend this venue if you're looking to get married in the Atlanta area!

Ashton · Married on 06/01/2013

The Georgian Club was the PERFECT venue for my wedding!!! Andrea was so much fun to work with and was always available to answer any crazy bride questions whenever I needed her. They worked with exactly what I wanted and found a way to meet almost every single little desire I had. The chef was AMAZING, and worked with what I most wanted to serve even if it wasn't exactly on the menu. Everyone made the planning of my wedding a breeze and the day of was absolutely perfect!

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2013

My husband and I could not have chosen a more perfect venue! The Georgian Club was amazing, and everything turned out so perfect for our big day. From the very first visit, events coordinator, Andrea and her team made sure that every detail was cared for and that we were comfortable. Everything from the ceremony site to the food was fantastic, and I would not have changed a thing! There was no need for much decoration at the ceremony site , because it is so naturally beautiful! Perfect for a "city"wedding with a little touch of the outdoor beauty. I cannot thank Andrea and The Georgian Club enough for making sure that our day was everything we wanted it to be.

Charisse · Married on 05/04/2013

Had the most amazing time planning my wedding with Andrea, the Georgian Club's coordinator. She was INCREDIBLE to work with. Day was perfect and her extra special touches made it even more over-the-top perfect!! Food and service were impecible. Couldn't say enough of the outcome of my wedding. It was more than my husband and I could have even asked for. Best day of our lives!

charisse · Married on 05/04/2013

Most amazing day of our lives!! This venue couldn't have been more perfect. We planned to have the ceremony outside and reception inside but due to rain, it was moved in. Andrea, the Georgian Club's wedding coordinator went BEYOND her duties to make it an amazing day. She is the most kind person I have met in a while. Very on top of things and does what she can to help out. Communication was key for me as I was planning everything myself. She was AMAZING to work with and was very responsive to any questions I had. Amazing service from all the staff and would recommend this venue 100 times over.

charisse · Married on 05/04/2013

Nadia · Married on 04/20/2013

I would recommend to any girl planning her wedding to seriously cosider the Georgian Club. I searched many places including destination weddings and other venues in the Atlanta area. Georgian Club was by far the best choice. Their prices are fair, their venue is beautiful, their food is AMAZING!! When you book your wedding at Georgian Club you will work with an amazing coordinator who guides you every step of the way!! They are there to help as you plan all the details and about a week before the wedding you sit down with them and map out your ENTIRE wedding day. They go over every detail with you. This makes the wedding day so enjoyable. After my final meeting with my coordinator, Andrea Wilson, I did not have to think about anything else. She takes control from that point and I was really able to enjoy those days with my guests and also enjoy the entire experience of the wedding day. Not only do the bride and groom get 5 star treatment, but my guest even told me they were "treated like royality". I truly can't say enough good things about the Georgian Club! I highly recommend using their venue and services for your wedding day!

• Renee

Renee · Married on 03/16/2013

We were married at The Georgian Club on March 16, 2013 and we couldn't be happier with our choice for venue.

Andrea Wilson, the wedding coordinator, was a dream to work with. She made everything so easy for us throughout the entire planning process. On the day of our wedding, Andrea was there with us as we got ready and made sure everything was exactly as we wanted it. We didn't have to worry about a thing!

The venue is beautiful and the views are spectacular. Our ceremony was indoors, but we took photos outside and the grounds are stunning.

Our guests (and us) loved the food! The hors d'oeuvres were a big hit as were our entrees and our guests couldn't have been more complimentary of the food. The service was also second to none. The staff was courteous and attentive and even had a little fun with our guests.

I would recommend The Georgian Club to anyone.

anda · Married on 03/01/2013

Everybody and everything was so amazing. I can't thank them enough for making my night so very perfect

• Laura.Pincus

Laura · Married on 10/26/2012

I got married at The Georgian Club on 10-26-12. I do not even know where to begin in praising this place! When we first saw it, we fell in love with it. It is beautiful inside and outside, it was perfect for us. To make our decision even easier, we met with Andrea. She is the event's coordinator there. She is what set The Georgian Club apart from all of the other venues and we knew this was where we were meant to be married! She is very organized and definitely knows what she is doing. I would constantly email her with questions and would get an immediate response which was very pleasing. We originally booked our wedding date for 9-22-12 but after my husbands deployment got extended we had to change the date. As all of you brides can only imagine, I started to panic. The Georgian Club was so understanding and calming and changing the date was not a problem. This made me fall in love with the place even more. The days leading up to the wedding were wonderful and not stressful at all when it came to dealing with the venue. Everything and everyone there are so organized that I didn't have to worry about anything. The day of the wedding was perfect. All of my guests loved the view of the city from the venue and the food was outstanding! I would without a doubt recommend this place to anyone, you can't go wrong. THANK YOU so much to Andrea and everyone at The Georgian Club for making our special day as perfect as I have always dreamed it would be!

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2012

The Georgian Club is an absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding! From the breathtaking ceremony site at the waterfall bell tower to the spectacular views of Atlanta from the 17th floor of the club, you couldn't ask for a better place to get married. Their event coordinator, Andrea Wilson, is extremely professional and experienced. In addition to her exceptional skills, she is amazing person. She is kind and compassionate, as well as, makes you feel at ease. If you want a stress free, gorgeous wedding, choose the Georgian Club and Andrea Wilson!

• Jana

Jana · Married on 09/08/2012

I was SO happy to have my reception here and would recommend this venue to every bride in Atlanta.

The staff at the Georgian Club is fantastic to work with and they know what they are doing when it comes to weddings. Andrea, the wedding coordinator, is a gem! She was always there to answer any question I had, no matter how ridiculous it seemed. She also made sure I thought about the little details that I would have otherwise completely missed.

Andrea was there the night of my wedding to greet me with a big hug. Then later on, she handed off the duties to the rest of the staff. I never had to worry about anything. They handled everything. And in such a professional manner... I was really impressed.

The food there is absolutely superb! Our wedding guests were served a choice of beef tenderloin, pork tenderloin, or salmon and everyone raved about how delicious the food was.

I couldn't be happier with my choice of venue and how everything turned out. It is just a great feeling to work with professionals who take the time and care to make every little detail count and make it the most memorable day of your life!

Sakeissa · Married on 07/07/2012

I absolutely LOVED everything about my wedding at The Georgian Club. Andrea, the wedding coordinator was amazing and always making sure things were as they should be. She is a huge part of how successful my wedding was. I am forever thankful for her. The ambiance, food, staff, etc at The Georgian Club was perfect; not one single complaint. Not many ppl can say there wedding day went over with out a hitch but I can- well at least to my knowledge; Andrea and The Georgian Club made sure of that. I highly recommend this venue!

My wedding was AMAZING! Andrea is the best! My family and friends still talk about it. They wish we could do it all over again because they had so much fun and the food was so great!