The Gardens of Cranesbury View Reviews

The Gardens of Cranesbury View 5
The Gardens of Cranesbury View 6
The Gardens of Cranesbury View 7

Christina · Married on 08/15/2015

Wow! That's all I can say and I am sure Any and her staff hear that all the time. We could not have chosen a better venue for my daughter's wedding. Every detail was thought of and taken care of by Amy. We truly did not have to think about anything on the wedding day, we just enjoyed every moment. I highly recommend The Gardens of Cranesbury View for a beautiful location and special attention. Flowers are definitely a bonus!

Sent on 08/21/2015

BRANDI · Married on 06/13/2015

Amy and her team are amazing. They really know the business. We were completely stress free during our event. Amy kept to our schedule of events which made our wedding night perfect. Our guests spent weeks complimenting the staff and venue. The decoration of our ball room was pure perfection and I didn't have to do anything but drop off all our decorations. Again, Amy and her team did a fantastic job. They went above and beyond to make our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 07/31/2015

The Gardens of Cranesbury View is an excellent place for a wedding. You will fall in love the moment you visit the property. Amy provides the place for rehearsal dinner if needed, for the ceremony, and the party. The ceremony is outside in the beautiful garden, no worries in the summers she will adjust the time so your guests won't stay there and sweat.
    Amy will be your coordinator from day 1. She will suggest things based on her experience (and she has a lot), you have the option to have your bouquets and the floral arrangements done by her. The only thing you have to do is select your vendors (food and cake) - she makes it easier and provides a list. I personally find that very helpful and they all know her. The cool thing is that you can buy your own alcohol.
    Decorating the ball room is easy, Amy will guide you through.
    She provides other things for renting at really good prices: china, cake stand, some light for the outside...etc.

The price might be higher than other venues (not by much) but you won't regret it. I highly recommend you go visit the venue!!!
    Amy is easy going and very excited to plan your wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/24/2015

I have grown up in Spring Branch my whole life but had never seen The Gardens of Cranesbury View until our tour. It looks like something that couldn't possibly exist in the hill country but Amy's amazing talent for landscaping made something from nothing.

From the moment we met Amy we loved her! Her personality and passion were something we didn't find in ANYONE while venue shopping. Our first meeting was great and she walked me through the day so descriptive that I cried pretending to walk down the isle. Needless to say I cancelled all other venue visits that day and said YES to The Gardens of Cranesbury View.

A few months later for our next meeting we got to meet Kathryn and to our surprise yet another person with so much passion for couples on their wedding day.
    Both ladies are there every step of the way making sure every detail (at least 50 you didn't think of) are addressed.

When the day finally arrived my fiance and I didn't have to lift a finger or ask any questions because everything was perfectly in it's place and everyone knew where and when they needed to be from the instruction of Amy and Kathryn.
    Throughout the night they instructed Trevor and I when it was time for each event of the evening and it was the most unforgettable night.

After the honeymoon as my husband and I were opening gifts we came to a small box from Amy and Kathryn. It was an ornament of the venue and of course I cried again because of the joy those two brought us and our marriage. It will be our first ornament on our first Christmas tree as a newly wed couple!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Diana · Married on 05/15/2015

The Gardens of Cranesbury View was the perfect venue choice for our wedding. Amy Collins and her staff were a complete delight to work with during our entire ten month wedding planning. Amy's professional experience and passion is so evident in how she becomes involved with the bride and groom. Everything was absolutely perfect on our big day! Her flower arrangements were breathtaking and gorgeous. She has perfected weddings at her venue and honestly cares for her clients. We will cherish our wedding memories at The Gardens of Cranesbury View forever and we have Amy Collins to thank for everything!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2015

From the first time my husband and I met Amy at a bridal event, we knew this is where we wanted our special day! Amy and all those who work with her are fantastic. From the beginning to deciding on vendors to the day of our big day Amy was just a phone call away. On the day of our wedding everything went so smooth. You can feel the passion Amy has for what she does from the first day you meet her to your big day. Everything is made special and is sculpted to what you and future spouse want. My husband and I fell in love the venue, we wanted something in the country but still elegant for a wedding. The Gardens of Cranesbury View was the perfect venue for us.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Callie · Married on 03/21/2015

As soon as we visited The Gardens at Cranesbury View our heart was set on the venue! It was only the second one we had looked at. The venue is breathtaking with all the flowers and foliage. Amy Collins the venue coordinator is absolutely AMAZING from the moment we first met with her. She is so helpful and was there every step of the way. She even provided us with a vendor list to help us find other local vendors to use for our special day. Not only was she our venue coordinator, but she was also our florist, and we were able to rent everything from her from the china, linens, utensils, and vases which made our life so much easier having to go through one person. She was able to put our idea that we had in our head come to life. We had a vintage wedding and she made it absolutely PERFECT! It was everything we had imagined. The flowers came out better than I ever thought possible and after the wedding all everyone could talk about was all the flowers everywhere and the center pieces. Looking back neither one of us would have changed a thing!! She made the entire night go so smoothly without any hiccups. We appreciate her hard work and dedication and I will be sure to recommend her to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 05/13/2015

rachelle · Married on 07/19/2014

Best Wedding Venue ever that is beautiful and priceless! Amy was very professional and wonderful to us since day one of wedding planning! Our wedding day was stress free and magical !!! Amy is so sweet and did everything for our day to be so special! She goes above and beyond to make her bride and groom happy!!! Her home is beautiful and we love the outdoors to her property , very scenic gardens!!! No words can say enough how wonderful this place is!! Well worth the many thousands we spent on our special day!!! NO regrets just happy memories!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Krystal · Married on 06/20/2014

Amy was wonderful to work with and ensured our day was absolutely perfect. Our flowers were beautiful and the venue is breathtaking. We had tons of compliments!!!

Sent on 07/04/2014
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 04/19/2014

I am so happy that my husband and I chose to get married at The Gardens of Cranesbury View. It was my dream location! It's a little piece of Europe placed in the beautiful Texas hill country. The grounds are stunning and provide the perfect romantic backdrop for a wedding.

Amy Collins is at the top of her game as a venue owner and coordinator. She leaves no stone unturned and thinks of all little things that you would have never thought of doing yourself. She makes it possible for you and your party to enjoy the day without having to think of the details or worrying about cleaning up afterwards. Yes it is expensive, but all wedding are and with The Gardens of Cranesbury View you get your money's worth ten times over. Because of that, I was able to add so many other little personal touches to our day. Amy and her assistant Jessica tirelessly go above and beyond to make their couples (mainly the bride) happy. I am a detailed perfectionist that worries about everything, but Amy alleviated all my fears and made my wedding the best day of my life.

Amy is also a skilled floral designer and works one on one with you (if you use her for your flowers which I highly recommend) to create the feel and look of your wedding. Just trust her and let her work her magic. The flowers were one of the highlights of my wedding. The elegant arrangements made everything look so perfect and beautiful.

You will be so happy if you chose to Gardens of Cranesbury View for your wedding. Amy and her staff become part of your family and it is a little bittersweet not to speak with them everyday once the wedding is over.

Thank you Amy and the rest of the Gardens of Cranesbury View for making our fairytale wedding come true.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Amber · Married on 03/15/2014

Amy and her staff at the Gardens of Cranesbury View were fantastic! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue in the Texas Hill Country area. They made our wedding day so stress-free; I wouldn't have believed it was possible to go so smoothly, but it was great. Amy and her staff all did a wonderful job from the very first time we visited (from the first time we e-mailed, really) in helping us know what to expect, feel welcomed and not rushed, and rest assured knowing that her staff was going to handle everything for us just as we talked about with them, while making the entire process go very smoothly for us. The house and grounds are gorgeous, and the peaceful setting in the Hill Country is lovely and inviting. She and her staff are passionate about what they do and love every minute of it, which is entirely apparent in the energy they all have while taking care of all the minute details involved with a wedding--while, of course, also maintaining a reassuring and comfortable balance of professionalism and bubbly friendliness.

We had a wonderful experience with them, and what you get for the price is far better than anything else I found in the San Antonio area and Hill Country. They get two thumbs up and many thanks from us!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Amy of Gardens of Cranesbury View is amazing!! She holds the best events and weddings on her beautiful and unique property. If you are contemplating which venue to choose, you will not be sorry you chose this one. Best value for your money, in my opinion :)

Sent on 01/06/2014

Augarite · Married on 11/30/2013

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful thanks to Amy Collins and her staff. I highly recommend this venue because it is not only a gorgeous layout in the hill country, but also because of the impeccable service. Amy is very detailed and she listens to what you want and what you envision for your special day. She made us feel so welcome and stress free the day of the wedding. Our expectations were exceeded and everything looked and felt better than what we imagined. We got to enjoy every second of our wedding day and did not worry about anything. Amy also provided us a vendor list with other reputable vendors that we used. This helped us so much in planning our wedding. We just love this venue and Amy!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2013
  • F

frances · Married on 11/01/2013

Amy and her were amazing from the beginning! I forgot to confirm my very first appointment with the venue and when I arrived there was an appointment in progress, instead of asking us to wait or reschedule Amy had her assistant give us an amazing tour and answer a few of our questions. When other clients left she welcomed us in (warning she's a hugger!!) and we discussed everything. We left that day knowing that we wanted Amy and The Gardens of Cranesbury View to host our wedding. Every email and call or voicemail was answered within 24 hours and our family was welcome at every appointment we had. Our wedding was on Friday Nov 1, Amy let us have our rehearsal on Oct 30 so we could spend Halloween with our families. The day of the rehearsal it was pouring rain but Amy already had a back-up plan before we even arrived! Our wedding was beautiful, my husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing, she handled everything and more; I would recommend Amy and The Gardens of Cranesbury View to everyone one, Amy is heaven sent!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Natalie · Married on 04/27/2013

I absolutely loved working with the Amy and Ashley at the Gardens of Cranesbury View. Amy is very professional, sincere, and a pleasure to work with, she helped me through so much more than I expected! On the day of my wedding Ashley was our wedding coordinator and she owned! I felt comfortable and taken care of from start to finish. She was the perfect wedding ninja and took care of everything!!! The location is also breath taking and everything I could want in a wedding venue. They even let you bring your own alcohol which helps with the budget. I would HIGHLY recommend the Gardens of Cranesbury View! I think every single guest made it a point to tell me how beautiful the wedding was and I owe it all to them! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Raquel · Married on 04/20/2013

Amy and her staff were absolutely phenomenal. Amy was able to take my ideas and help me turn them into a reality with her attentiveness and responsiveness. Her decor and flowers for the wedding day were absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted. Everyone that surrounds the Gardens was dedicated to my party on our day. Her husband even lent my man of honor one of his belts!! All of the vendors that she recommended were top notch and I could tell that she had a very high standard for professionalism with anyone that is included in one of her weddings. I can say nothing but wonderful things about our experience at the Gardens of Cranesbury View. It is a day we will remember forever.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Korynne · Married on 03/23/2013

Our wedding was March 23rd and we couldn't have asked for better weather. The roses on the driveway were partly in bloom and the grass was so beautifully green which made for some wonderful pictures. Amy and Ashley were absolutely fantastic and had everything under control - so it was a stress free wedding experience =) I had them do my flower arrangements and they were just perfect. The entire staff is extremely friendly and easy to work with. The "day of" coordination flowed perfectly and all of our guests had a great time. You really can't beat the quality of service and product that they provide. I honestly cannot say enough good things about The Gardens of Cranebury View and I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. You will undoubtedly have a beautiful and unforgettable wedding at this venue!

Sent on 07/11/2013

There's no obvious event I can pinpoint to sing Amy's praises, but I can start with the moment I walked into the reception hall before my ceremony began and I started crying tears of joy, realizing my special day had come together a million times more perfect than I had ever planned it. Throughout the wedding planning process, I was concerned that the budget I was working with would never allow me to have the wedding I'd always wanted, and I was completely wrong. I never imagined it would have turned out as beautiful as it did! Also, throughout the entire process, I kept wondering when I was going to feel "stressed", but because of Amy and her staff's incredible thoroughness, attention to detail, and promptness, I never felt stressed at all! In fact, the only wedding-related stress I remember was in dealing with the only vendor I did not coordinate through the Gardens of Cranesbury View (the hotel). All of her contacts and suggestions created the wedding of my dreams and I couldn't have asked for more! And the best part? She never tries to upsell you! In fact, she lets you know places where you can cut back to fit into your budget, even if means less revenue for her. She truly has a beautiful spirit and it shows through her business! Also, the grounds are remarkably beautiful - we received rave reviews from all of our guests!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Ali · Married on 05/05/2012

Amy Collins, the owner and wedding coordinator, makes this place. The gardens are her vision and work (they're GORGEOUS), and weddings are her passion. She is all about making the bride (especially) and everyone else involved in the wedding party comfortable, stress-free, and happy with all the wedding planning and day. I cannot say enough how much of a blessing her attention, taste, and service has meant to me and my entire family during this whole process. Money well spent.

Sent on 05/08/2012
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 04/28/2012

Finding the Gardens of Cranesbury View was the first and best decision that I made for my wedding (besides my fiance' of course!) and it truly set the tone for the rest of my planning process. My fiance' and I had already visited 5 other venues and we were beginning to feel frustrated with our options- until we found the Gardens of Cranesbury View! By far, the best deal with all of the rental items that are included with the most beautiful grounds and unique flair and free wedding coordinator! It only took one visit out to the beautiful property and one conversation with the owner, Amy to know that I had found the place where I wanted to get married! Amy was such a blessing to us and because of her- my wedding day was flawless and stress-free. There isn't one tiny detail that Amy does not think about and have a Plan B and C for- she is a bride's dream-come-true! We got a ton of compliments on the beautiful gardens and the beautiful set up of the reception hall and it truly had a European feel to it. You won't find anything else in the area close to this!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Lane · Married on 03/09/2012

I just wanted you and your staff to know how amazing you were from beginning to end before, during and after our daughter's wedding! You’ve been the best cheerleader, confidante, organizer, flower arranger, caterer provider, director and producer ever! It was quite a thrill to see you in action; guiding, prodding, nudging, announcing and enjoying our ceremony and celebrations. You were supportive, and your suggestions were good ones.

I guess the only thing you didn’t do well was to control the weather!! After grieving over the loss of a lovely outdoor wedding ceremony, we all turned our faces like flint to Plan B. We made lemonade out of a lemon of a day! It was a sweet, dear ceremony. Up close and personal. The gospel was preached, the Biblical framework of marriage was proclaimed, and I know God was honored and blessed on that evening.

Thank you for making it fun…and thank you for your hard work. I know it took a lot to make a wedding of that size work in the cold, wind and rain. I especially thank you!

May God continue to bless and prosper all you do!

Sent on 03/15/2012
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 11/06/2011

Everything about this venue is the best that a bride and groom could get! I loved everything about Amy and the detail that she gives the bride and groom from the first time that we met. She and her venue provided everything I and my husband could want for our wedding day! Thank you again Amy!

Love,

Joshua and Elizabeth

Sent on 11/23/2011

Britney · Married on 11/05/2011

I absolutly LOVED having my wedding here. Everyone turned out better than I could have ever imagined! And completly enjoyed working with the owner Amy.

Sent on 12/11/2011

Kristine · Married on 09/24/2011

Amy and her staff truly are a godsend. My husband and I checked out 4 other venues before going to the Gardens, and had a list of others ready. As soon as we "walked down the aisle" to the gazebo during Amy's tour of the property, we both got goosebumps and knew the Gardens would be our venue. From day one to the day of the wedding, Amy was so easy to talk to, responsive, and helpful. I'll never forget rushing around a few days before the wedding, looking for the right kind of candles I needed for the tables. Amy knew I was stressed and, to keep me from having a bridezilla moment (haha), she took care of it for me and picked the candles up herself! Long story short, we had an AMAZING experience at the Gardens, and we continue to get feedback from guests saying it was "the best and most beautiful wedding they had EVER been to". My husband and I both joke that we will miss visiting the Gardens and seeing Amy... maybe one of our friends will get married there now :).

Sent on 10/10/2011

Charlene · Married on 07/08/2011

All I can say is WOW!!!! Amy and her staff were so wonderful and I can not thank them enough. They made our wedding so special and the wedding day was perfect. The decorations and flowers were so much better than I imagined. I really appreciate how they kept us on schedule, I know myself or family would have never been able to do that. I also felt that the way Amy held my hand through the whole process really made me feel like I was the only bride she had. Even though I know they have many bride's to deal with and I always had many questions and emails. All of the vendors that Amy suggested were great and all my family and friends couldn't stop gushing over how beautiful evrything was. If there is a bride out there want great service, I suggest you run out and book The Gardens of Cranesbury View as soon as possible.

Sent on 08/01/2011