The Galerie Reviews

The Galerie 7
  • Yin

Yin · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Beautiful Venue and Fantastic People

The Galerie is a gorgeous venue and I applaud Jessica and her husband for all their hardwork renovating it! She is such a dedicated and warm-hearted person that is willing to do whatever needs to be done to make your event special. The location was beautifully renovated with neutral colors in mind so that hosts can turn it into whatever they have in mind. I definitely recommend this space for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    The Galerie 8
    The Galerie 9
    The Galerie 10
  • Tania

Tania Orihuela · Married on 08/31/2019

Venue ✅ed off the list!

The place is beautiful, the owner a joy to work with. Once I walked through the venue it was easy to make the decision. Very chic and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Sonia Lamb · Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful venue

Everything you need for your special day all in one fabulous space. A divine bridal suite and cool groom's suite for the bridal party to relax and dress. Ceremony and reception in the beautiful hall. Cocktail hour in the lovely loft. The Galerie staff is professional, attentive and organized. This is where you want to get married!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2019

Elegant & spacious!

I’m SO happy we chose The Galerie for our wedding day! My 11 bridesmaids & I started the day with yoga on the mezzanine (by Mimoga Events), and had PLENTY of space in the bridal suite to hang out & get ready for the day. My husband and his 11 groomsmen + 2 ushers had a blast hanging out in the grooms suite and pool room! We were able to fit 170 guests at long dinner tables, two large bars, a photo booth, cake table, buffet tables, and still had a large dance floor. This newly renovated venue is elegant, bright, and spacious, and all of our guests were in awe of its beauty. We couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and with how easy it was to work with the venue staff!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    The Galerie 11
    The Galerie 12
  • W

Woodford County Chamber Of Commerce · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful Charity Gala

The Galerie was a wonderful venue for our charity event! The space is versatile and beautiful and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Our gala was seamlessly executed and the planning was a breeze. The Galerie is the perfect venue for any event!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    The Galerie 13
    The Galerie 14
    The Galerie 15

The Galerie's reply:

Thank you for all you do in our community - we were so honored to be part of the 2018 Red Tie Gala!