The Gala Gal (aka Twisted Bloom) Reviews

81 | Round Rock, TX

81 Reviews for The Gala Gal (aka Twisted Bloom)

Samantha · Married on 03/01/2017

Cheri captured my vision BEYOND my expectations. We corresponded via email, with numerous changes up until the last few days; due to having to change my ceremony venue due to rain. This was upsetting to me, however she transformed the new venue to a breathtaking palace of flowers, starfish accents and tulle. Her arrangements were breathtaking and vibrant in color!!!! Although I had a winter wedding, my colors were reminiscent of the sea - coral, teal, ivory. These bouquets were AMAZING and I recommend you use this color combo for your wedding :)

Sent on 03/03/2017
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 02/04/2017

Cheri at the Gala Gal was absolutely AMAZING. From the first time I met her, I felt that I could trust her with my wedding. When I was having issues with my coordinator, Cheri stepped in and put me at ease by basically going behind my coordinator and double-checking everything. She is so friendly and professional and really SAW my vision. She made sure she stayed within my budget and told me honestly if something would put me over. Cheri made time to meet with me many times during the planning to make sure everything was current and on track. I honestly think I just enjoyed her company more than I needed help! :) She supplied my linens, my flowers, and even offered coordinating services. Unfortunately, I was tied in with the coordinator my venue supplied because I would have LOVED to have her there to oversee the day. On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time, the flowers were fresh and gorgeous! We had a miscommunication (on my part... I was a mess) and I didn't get a toss bouquet, but it was a very easy fix and Cheri was very quick to rectify the situation.

I will be referring EVERYONE I know to the Gala Gal!!!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Mikala · Married on 04/09/2016

Working with Cheri at The Gala Gal made planning our wedding so much less stressful!! It was terrific to work with her! My mom and I enjoyed personally meeting up with her to discuss our wedding details. She did a great job coordinating with our vendors and making our wedding day go super smoothly! My wedding day would not have gone so perfectly without the super amazing help from Cheri. AND the flowers she did were magnificent and spot on for what we were looking for! Two in one couldn't be more helpful!!

We'd recommend Cheri to any future bride and groom!!

Thank you ever so much Cheri!! You're the best!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

The Gala Gal (aka Twisted Bloom)'s reply:

I loved working with you both. It was a fun and beautiful wedding. I can't wait to see the photos!!! Love you both!!

Alura · Married on 04/02/2016

Working with Cheri was such a blast! The Twisted Blooms team knows Twisted Ranch so well that really you can leave the decision making to them when it comes to florals. I LOVED every single thing that Cheri made for us. We had several meetings, spoke frequently and she really took the time to get to know me and my vision. We could not have been happier with our decision to use Twisted Blooms for our Twisted Ranch wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2016

The Gala Gal (aka Twisted Bloom)'s reply:

I loved working with the both of you so much! It was a wonderful wedding. Your vision of what you wanted was amazing and all the sweet personal touches that you provided were awesome. Love you both forever!

The flowers were beautiful, and she helped me stay in budget. AND...more than 1 week later they are still sitting around my house fresh and beautiful . She uses the freshest flowers I have ever seen. I loved everything about them...and her. I would use her again in a heartbeat. She was awesome.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/05/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Cheri and her team. We met and clicked right away, I gave her my vision for our holiday themed wedding where we wanted to incorporate Christmas elements but not go over the top with the Christmas team. She hadn't done this type of decor for a wedding before and I loved that she was as excited about it as I was. I gave her my Pinterest board, budget and we chatted a few times about options and she completely delivered on my dream look for our ceremony, reception and the rest of our flowers. All of our guests were blown away by the decor, it turned out exactly like we'd hoped it would! Cheri also has a TON of decor that she can incorporate which meant we had to buy very little and ended up not needing to rent anything except napkins for our wedding! I would highly recommend Cheri and her team to help you bring your wedding vision to life! THANKS CHERI!!!

Sent on 02/18/2016

The Gala Gal (aka Twisted Bloom)'s reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! I loved working with you and am so excited to post some pics from your special day!

Skylar · Married on 10/17/2015

Cheri & her team are more than phenomenal. She understood the images in my mind and made them come to life - and it actually turned out better than what I imagined. She went above and beyond - finding last minute details because Pinterest has you continually saying 'I want that!' - and making it all happen. Not only does she make it happen for you - but she somehow manages to do it within budget. I didn't want to spend a fortune on flowers, but I also wanted the world and Cheri & her team made sure I was beyond happy.

She is a dream to work with and I cannot stress enough that she is the go to woman for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

If there were 10 stars for value and flexibility, I would give them to Cheri. I had a vision for my wedding, but I also had to stay within a certain budget. Cheri did a masterful job of working with me, sending me options, and allowing me to achieve the vibe I was going for on a budget I could afford. I even had to add a few things last minute, and she was incredibly flexible. I love that she kept me informed throughout the entire process. As a bride living 2 time zones away, it was wonderful to know that I had nothing to worry about with my flowers. Her staff showed up early to start setting up, and it looked BEAUTIFUL! Cheri, I wish I could get married every weekend so I could constantly surround myself with your beautiful flowers! :)

Sent on 06/30/2015

The Gala Gal (aka Twisted Bloom)'s reply:

I am so glad that you were happy! It was great working with you and I look forward to seeing the pictures:)

Audrea · Married on 06/20/2015

Cheri is amazing! From going above and beyond what she committed to do all the way to giving us a wonderful price. The flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Haley · Married on 05/23/2015

Labeling Cheri (the Gala Gal) as a Florist would be undermining her and her position. Cheri helped me pick out colors for my bridemaids to wear, the groomsmen...
    I did not even pick out my bouquet I trusted Cheri so much. It turned out absolutely STUNNING!!!!!! She was one of the last people to leave the wedding. Such a hard worker!

I HIGHLY recommend this awesome woman to help make your event unforgettable.

Sent on 07/21/2015

The Gala Gal (aka Twisted Bloom)'s reply:

I enjoyed working with you every step of the way. You are an awesome couple and I look forward to staying in touch with you! Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to help with you big day! XXOO's Cheri

Emily · Married on 12/20/2014

The first time I communicated with Cheri of The Gala Gal, she spent over an hour on the phone with me discussing my wedding vision. (She literally talked with me about every pin on my personal wedding Pinterest board!) From the get go, she was incredibly friendly, professional, and genuine. Cheri went out of her way to ensure that together we achieved my floral and design dream for my wedding. Cheri truly listened to every detail and every idea. She really worked with me to stay within my wedding budget. Cheri was available and always ready to text, email, chat, meet for coffee, attend a venue walk through, and so much more throughout the wedding planning process. When you hire Cheri as your florist, you will not only hire a florist, but also an event designer, and a friend. I highly recommend booking The Gala Gal as soon as you can to ensure that you have a vendor in which you are confident and trusting to place your floral vision into her hands! Not to mention the fact, that all of her work is absolutely stunning. She is truly talented and loves what she does. It is evident that it brings her joy to work with her brides and you would be lucky to be one! Thank you Cheri, for everything.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Stacy · Married on 08/16/2014

The owner is amazing and worked with me on everything I wanted/imagined for my dream wedding and kept me at budget!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/26/2014

Cheri is the most wonderful person to work with. She seems to absolutely love what she does and it is so neat and so exciting. Her work is amazing and worth every penny! Seriously! She helped us with flowers, decor, linens, pictures, and all kinds of candles and lights! She went above and beyond for our wedding and she exceeded any expectations I had. I knew after the first time we met to go over details that I had nothing to worry about and everyone kept asking me if planning a wedding was stressful and I just kept saying "no, its a blast!". I still have my bouquet in a vase at home because its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I have excellent pictures to remember all the little details and beautiful things she put together to decorate the venue. I look back at my wedding and I am still just so impressed with everything. The flowers and decor was everything I had ever dreamed and more! Cheri is truly talented and great at what she loves to do. I would go further than to just recommend this vendor to a friend, I would say to a friend who was getting married that they deserve to have Cheri take care of them the way she took care of us and our wedding. Every bride needs a Cheri to have that magical wedding experience.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Sarah,
    You are awesome and I loved working with both of you. Your wedding was so sweet and fun. I loved your vision and helping to make your special day amazing. Thank you so much for your trust. Now I can't wait to see the pictures!!!
    Cheri

Nancy · Married on 06/22/2014

I received so many compliments on the flowers at my wedding. They were more perfect than I could have imagined and were exactly the style that I wanted. Cheri was so enjoyable and helpful to work with. I could not have asked for more and highly recommend Cheri to anyone.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Tricia · Married on 06/20/2014

The flowers Cheei does are amazing! Plus she is one of the sweetest ladies in the business!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Lolly · Married on 06/07/2014

Cherie with The Gala Gal was amazing all around. She was very respectful to help me stay with in my budget and was very creative to give me all the correct flowers and wedding decor needed to make my wedding look like something out of a magazine. I had a country outdoor style wedding and all I had to do was tell her my vision and she came up with all the elegant and beautiful arrangements just like I had dreamed of. She is very pleasant to work with and I highly recommend her for every occasion!

Sent on 12/06/2014

The Gala Gal (aka Twisted Bloom)'s reply:

Thank you Lolly! You are precious, please keep in touch so that I can see those babies growup!
    God Bless you and your precious family.
    Cheri

Nancy · Married on 05/17/2014

Cheri was awesome! I'm so glad I picked her as our florist for my wedding. She took ideas I had seen on wedding websites/Pinterest and ran with it. She was even going to school at the time and made time to meet with me and offer ideas on other areas of the wedding decor. If I had another wedding to plan I would definitely use Cheri.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Cheri did an absolutely amazing job with our florals! Her personality and hospitality was beyond! LOVED HER!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Tanne · Married on 05/03/2014

Cheri is amazing. AMAZING! I went to her in a state of panic a month before my DIY wedding with no clue how to do flowers. Cheri put together the most romantic, beautiful arrangements imaginable. She understood exactly the look we were going for, and made it more beautiful than I thought possible. She decorated our aisle, chuppah, signs, cocktail tables, etc with gorgeous collections of flowers. It looked like a mid-summer's night dream. Cheri has to be the best florist in the business. On top of that, she is so sweet, kind and funny. She was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 05/14/2014

The Gala Gal (aka Twisted Bloom)'s reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review. YOU are precious and I loved every moment we worked together creating your dream. I wish you and wonderful and happy marriage!!!! Love you two!

Arielle · Married on 04/05/2014

Cheri was the glue that held my wedding together! Her organization and direction were so necessary when it came to making decisions and then also for pulling it all off. Besides that, her flowers were more beautiful and creative than I had even anticipated. I had no real opinions one way or the other but once we met she was able to whittle down the basic ideas that I liked and then she took off with them! We were so lucky she worked with us and we appreciate everything that she went through to make my wedding flow as smooth as possible, with the most gorgeous flowers possible!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Trisha · Married on 03/29/2014

Cheri did an amazing job for our wedding flowers! I met with Cheri not having much of an idea of what I wanted- more just a color palette. She took the time to go over photos of flowers in the colors I chose and explain which were best for our spring wedding. Not only did she offer creative suggestions, but she made sure to stay within our budget- all while delivering beautiful flowers. Drawing on her experience with weddings she helped to identify the most attractive arrangements with the resources we had for our tables. She went above and beyond... She helped us set up and stayed to help break down and cleanup. She even helped with the cake cutting.
    She was truly vested in the success of our wedding. I simply cannot say enough about how valuable of an asset she was for our wedding day. Her flower arrangements were gorgeous and she is one of the nicest, most laid back ladies to work with! I have already recommended her to brides I've met
    In short, I'd greet Cheri with a hug- not a handshake!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Jordan · Married on 03/01/2014

Cheri was amazing! I met with a total of three florists and bonded with her the most. I had a very creative vision and she captured it down to the last petal!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Nadia · Married on 10/19/2013

Cheri made my experience for my wedding amazing.... She was able to take what I told her and turn it into reality... I did not know exactly what I wanted but I had an idea and she was able to make that a reality!!! She was even there to fix my train of my dress before I walked down the aisle... She made the experience so great and I could not ask for anything more... All the details she did ...and I had told her I wanted the mango calla and she made that happen and all the colors I wanted !!! Yay !!! And she even made my dad a new boutonnière since he destroyed his in between the church and reception...that was so awesome...what a great and fantastic lady Cheri is ...she made my day that much better! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Heather · Married on 09/14/2013

Cheri did the flowers, centerpieces and decorations for our September wedding at the Hummingbird House (an outdoor location). She was great to work with which was important to me since I live out of the state and only had certain days available when I was in Austin to meet face-to-face. I did not want to spend a lot on flowers for the wedding and Cheri did an amazing job with keeping the costs down and suggesting ideas for doing so. The meetings and phone conversations we had throughout the planning process were very helpful and her planning checklist and questions she asked me during the process made me think of a lot of things I had not yet considered. Overall, Cheri was terrific and I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Eloisa · Married on 05/27/2013

I had a wonderful experience with Cheri. She was my day-of event planner and my florist, and I couldn't have been happier. My flowers were gorgeous, exactly what I had wanted for my rustic wedding. Everything from the men's boutonnieres wrapped in jute yarn, to my gorgeous bouquet of peonies with dusty millers. She was also a joy to work with! I would definitely recommend her and her team to anyone looking for beautiful flowers and peace of mind on the day of your wedding.

Sent on 12/21/2013