The G Seven Catering Company Reviews

The G Seven Catering Company 5
The G Seven Catering Company 6
The G Seven Catering Company 7

Tanya · Married on 10/02/2015

Above and beyond!! Amy and Jason and their staff are amazing. They worked with us to presented exactly what we were looking for. The appetizers were amazing and Jason recreated the bacon wrapped dates we had in Alaska. The main meal was a thanksgiving dinner which blew my socks off. My family who always complains at weddings said there was so much delicious food. Amy even made our cream pies as well for our wedding. OMG... Chocolate cream tasted like mousse and my favorite was key lime. Maybe we will get married again so they can cater our wedding again!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

The G Seven Catering Company's reply:

Thank you Tanya and Jeff! It was truly our pleasure to prepare the food you requested including the family's famous pea recipe! (wink wink) A beautiful evening one for our memory pages!

Bruce · Married on 09/06/2015

Amy and Jason of G Seven catering did an incredible catering job at our Geer Tree Farm wedding (Griswold CT). They provided a great tasting menu and were patient with our indecisiveness. They were flexible with our alcohol requests and Amy was so helpful with some of the wedding coordination details and that made things easier for us to enjoy our day. It was remarkable how many guests commented on the quality of the appetizers, and the entrees- Prime Rib and Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach, Mushrooms and Asiago. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Tracy · Married on 08/22/2015

Amy and Jason were very easy to work with. The menu they developed was flavorful, colorful and well prepared, AND addressed some significant food concerns and allergies. Since I was not from the area, they worked with the B&B owner to plan the buffet and seating, even taking the weather into consideration. Every detail was so perfect I could relax and enjoy the event.

Sent on 08/24/2015

We cannot thank G Seven enough for the great experience we had working with them and for the amazing food they provided! Amy and Jason were wonderful to work with! They were so accommodating and were always available to answer any questions we had. Planning the catering for our wedding was stress free and easy thanks to G Seven! The food was outstanding and our guests raved about it. Jason is extremely flexible and will construct a menu to fit your taste and Amy will go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. The day before our wedding, Amy made sure to be at the venue to answer any questions we had and to give us the run down of the meal plan. We felt at ease knowing the catering was in the hands of Amy and Jason and we can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding day perfect and stress free. I HIGHLY recommend G Seven Catering!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Candace · Married on 10/04/2014

We used G Seven Catering for our wedding at Tyrone Farm. The food was delicious; everything from the appetizers to the dinner was phenomenal! All of our guests kept raving about how great the food was! I love that they used Keurig's for coffee! Amy was so pleasant to work with and made the entire process so easy for us. The staff were very professional and the service was excellent. We also used them for our bar service which was great as well! Nothing but great things to say.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Not only were Amy and Jason very helpful in creating a perfect southern menu, the food was delicious. Amy's patience and willingness to change/add/delete whatever came along was outstanding and we never felt like we were "bothering" her. Even though it was a bit rainy and cooler at the wedding, they were able to serve hot food. The entire crew that they brought with them were very professional at what they did. We would highly recommend G Seven to anyone as we are confident that they would be able to accommodate any kind of menu. Thanks Amy and Jason!

Sent on 09/15/2014
  • User3419838 · 2+ years ago

A+++ in every way. Never miss a single detail. G Seven is the best and now we know why. Don't bother looking for another caterer. You won't find a better one!!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

The food was so yummy. I still have guests talking about the food at my wedding! Amy is amazing. I am so glad I went with them! Very laid back and just made my day so much easier! I will be using them for other events!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Cassandra · Married on 10/07/2017

Jason and Amy were so nice and easy to ask any questions we had. The food was amazing and we had a lot of extras (pumpkin ravioli station, late night pretzels & cheese dip). They're prices were the most reasonable for the quality that we found throughout eastern CT. Would recommend!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Mary · Married on 06/02/2017

Amy and Jason, the owners of G Seven Catering as well as the other staff were professional, courteous, and adaptable. From the food tasting to wedding reception our expectations were exceeded. We still think about how delcious the food was at our wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/31/2016

Amy and Jason are both a joy to work with. They are so accommodating and thoughtful, which helped to make our day quite memorable. Amy was more than willing to help me out when it came to contacting various renters about linens, the tent, etc. which really made a huge difference in my stress levels in the days working up to our wedding. I would recommend the two of them to anyone who is planning any sort of event!

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 06/11/2011

The food was absolutely delicious. We frequently heard from out guests it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Lovely people to work with. The servers were also top notch and made sure the bridal party got drinks and hors d'oevres during our pictures.

Sent on 07/17/2011

A · Married on 06/03/2017

3.5

I highly recommend G7. They were very friendly to work with. The food was amazing and the portions were incredibly generous. I got many compliments on the food from my guests!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

daniel · Married on 09/03/2016

G7 did a phenomenal job catering our wedding, many guests said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding!! I definitely thought it was the best tasting wedding I've been to. Jason even made me a custom German appetizer that I requested, and Amy brought in a favorite local wine that we asked for. In addition to being great chefs, they are very professional and responsive. We also thought the pricing was very reasonable considering the quality of food and service. Would highly recommend!
    -Dan and Lisa

Sent on 02/07/2017

The G Seven Catering Company's reply:

Thank you Dan and Lisa! It was a pleasure serving you and your guests! Jason and I wish you an amazing future together as well as many more rock climbing adventures!!!

Luke · Married on 08/19/2017

3.8
      3.0

G Seven does an excellent job overall. The food is fantastic and they were very flexible and accommodating throughout our entire planning leading up to our wedding itself. My only complaint would be a slight misstep in professionalism which brought my professional life into my personal life, but I'm sure that was case sensitive and isolated.

Sent on 12/04/2017