The Four Seas Banquet Facility Reviews

The Four Seas Banquet Facility 5
The Four Seas Banquet Facility 6
The Four Seas Banquet Facility 7

Jo · Married on 01/27/2018

My daughter had the wedding of her dreams in part due to the exceptional reception held at Four Seas.
    Our experience was perfect, from the first visit to morning after the reception! Megan and her staff were superb! Every step of the way they accommodated our needs, desires and visions. They made us feel important and special with every question we asked. Response time was immediate with every phone call, text or email!
    Our guests raved about the room, the bar, and the ease of the location and parking. And the food, it was over the top!!! Everyone, and I mean everyone, came to me praising the menu selections and how delicious it tasted.
    I have worked in the hospitality industry and can speak from experience that Megan and the Four Seas knock it out of the ballpark. Megan’s experience and knowledge will ensure your event is seamless.
    You can shop every venue in St. Louis and nothing will compare to the customer service and value that you receive at The Four Seas Banquet Facility! Mother of the Bride

Sent on 02/01/2018
    The Four Seas Banquet Facility 8

jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

Our experience at The Four Seas was excellent!!! The lady that we worked with Megan was awesome!! She was super patient and efficient. She was a joy to work with. We have had so many guest come up to us and say that the venue was awesome!!! I highly recommend the Four Seas.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Linda · Married on 10/14/2017

"Megan was more than helpful in planning my daughter's wedding reception and staying within our budget. They were very accommodating in scheduling a tasting for the out of town couple. Everything was beautiful and elegant. We couldn't be happier with the final result! I would highly recommend this hidden gem!"

Sent on 12/01/2017
    The Four Seas Banquet Facility 9
    The Four Seas Banquet Facility 10
    The Four Seas Banquet Facility 11
    The Four Seas Banquet Facility 12
    The Four Seas Banquet Facility 13

Dana · Married on 10/07/2017

The venue was so beautiful and elegant. All of the staff we worked with were super helpful and friendly; they work hard and truly care about the clients. I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2017

It all surpassed everything we imagined. Megan was so helpful leading up to the night, and the staff was so professional and helpful the day of the wedding. They made it incredibly easy for us to enjoy ourselves! We have received many compliments on the venue itself as well as the service provided. Our parents & my MOH were extremely grateful for all of your support. THANK YOU for an amazing evening!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Maggie · Married on 09/23/2017

From the inquiry email to the end of our reception everything was great. Megan was great to work with and always went over the top and responded to every email quickly. Our reception could not have been more perfect! I literally don't think one thing went wrong. The food was phenomenal, the Maitre D was the nicest, the bar tenders were quick, and the place is just gorgeous. I cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Christina · Married on 08/26/2017

We had our wedding at Four Seas and could not have been happier with our choice. We had our ceremony in the lawn outside and had an indoor reception. Megan was so thoughtful and helpful through the entire process. We did not have to worry about decorations because the venue has its own centerpieces and chair covers/tablecloths, etc. Scott was the maitre d' the night of our wedding and he went around to make sure everything was running smoothly. The food was delicious and the venue was beautiful and perfect. We couldn't have imagined it turning out any better!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Christina · Married on 08/26/2017

The Four Seas not only met, but exceeded our expectations. The food was superb and the venue was decorated to perfection. The staff were very personable and professional and were a pleasure to interact with. Megan, the coordinator, is highly skilled at her job and delivers a level of service that one would expect from the most expensive and high class venues. Scott, the maitre d' of the reception, assured that every aspect of the evening was executed seamlessly and flawlessly. Not only are Scott and Megan excellent at performing their jobs, but they do it with an heir of genuine kindness. The Four Seas receives our highest recommendations!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Four Seas in August 2017, and because of The Four Seas our wedding reception was an unforgettable, awesome evening for both us and for our guests! First, the venue looked absolutely beautiful. We thought it looked great the day before our wedding, and we got a lot of compliments about how beautiful and elegant everything looked the night of the wedding. Several people asked me that night how my husband and I found out about the Four Seas because it was such a great venue. One of our guests has been a wedding photographer for over 30 years, and he kept talking the next day about how impressed he was with how the tables were set up and about how elegant the venue looked.

We also appreciated Scott greeting us outside of the building before we entered the reception, and giving us a summary of the timeline of the evening and responding to our questions. It was also helpful that he checked in with us throughout the evening to see how things were going during the night. Additionally, we got a lot of compliments about the food, both from people with special dietary restrictions who received their own meals and from people who ate off of the buffet. One of my friends told me that she and the guests at her table talked about how the food was the best wedding food they'd ever had!

Finally, one of our guests brought her son, who is in a wheelchair. She told my mom that she was so impressed with how accommodating the staff was to his needs . She said that unlike her experience at other venues, the staff kept checking on him, carried his food to the table (which, according to her, doesn't usually happen at other venues when there is a buffet), and helped to ensure that he made it through the crowd to the restroom.

Overall, the Four Seas provided us with an incredible evening, and we would recommend the Four Seas to any couple who is considering having their wedding reception in the St. Louis area!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    The Four Seas Banquet Facility 14

Kevin · Married on 05/27/2017

Megan was a dream to work with. She made great recommendations for additional vendors. Could not have been happier with the venue. It was beautiful. And Scott was our captain the night of the wedding and took care of everything including a couple of guests that had special dietary needs. Can not recommend this place along with Megan and her team highly enough. Thanks Megan for making our special day beautifule

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Aleesha

Aleesha · Married on 04/01/2017

This venue is amazing! The quality and service you get for the price is phenomenal! I meant how many locations offer a one stop shop complete with decor, open bar, catering, etc for an affordable price? Megan is awesome and patient....she definitely knows what she's doing. Megan and all other staff are the perfect balance of professional and personal and when we had to change our plans for the wedding they were accommodating and reassuring that it would still be beautiful and it was. Everything was handled down to the small thoughtful details of them boxing up mine and my groom's dinner that we didn't have time to eat, so that we wouldn't miss out on what we chose and paid for. Thank you all so much! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone :)

Sent on 04/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

I would highly recommend the Four Seas. Their wedding planner, Megan, was great to work with and always easy to contact with any questions or changes. You can really make the venue as you want it to be and it was an amazing value for everything they provided. Food was great and we had a ton of compliments about the whole wedding. A couple very small errors occurred the day of - the table numbers were off from the floor plan we had designed and there was some miss communication about the specialty beer we had brought in, but Megan addresses this issue afterward and reimbursed us for our up charge to provide the beer. Overall, everything went smoothly and it was a great experience working with them and having our wedding here! You will not find a better value and better service for the price. They are very flexible and work with you to provide anything you want without an outrageous up charge and nearly everything is in house. The food, decor, they provide centerpieces, and nearly anything else you'd want. They will even provide a wedding cake if you want. I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Erin · Married on 05/21/2016

From the planning to the actual event, everything was amazing. Working with Megan and The Four Seas was an absolute joy. People are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was.

Sent on 06/02/2016

AMANDA · Married on 05/14/2016

I would most definitely recommend the Four Seas. Megan made everything so easy and stress-free, from our centerpieces down to our invitations. Megan and all of the stuff at the Four Seas were so welcoming and wonderful! The Four Seas is most definitely the "hidden gem" of St. Louis!! Thank you Megan and Scott!!! Oh and I can't forget to mention the food OMG delish!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kirsten · Married on 05/07/2016

The venue was absolutely beautiful (just as I imagined it would be), and the staff members were all nice and friendly. Megan was extremely helpful throughout the planning process, and made sure that everything went over smoothly. Everyone loved the food, and my dad even said it was the best fried coconut shrimp he has ever had (it is his favorite food). Every little detail was taken care of, and I didn't need to worry about anything with the reception hall during the wedding planning process. The bows on the chairs, the centerpieces, and the seating arrangements were all taken care of and out of my mind. We had three vegans, one vegetarian, three gluten free, and lactose intolerants guests coming to our wedding, and the staff treated it as though it was no problem at all. Of all the choices I had to make during the wedding planning process (dress, floral, cake, photo/video...), finding and booking our reception venue at Four Seas was the easiest one.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Karen · Married on 04/02/2016

Everyone at our wedding raved about the venue and food. It was great to work with the staff in planning, and on the day of the event everything went perfectly. None of our guests had ever been there, so they were all so pleasantly surprised at what a nice facility Four Seas is - a real Old St. Louis gem. We had a great time, and don't ever cover up that beautiful floor! The brownie bar for dessert was fun vs. a traditional wedding cake.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Everyone at Four Seas Banquet Facility were more than helpful and accommodating. This is the best "hidden" gem in the city of St Louis. We can't thank them enough for all of their help and support. The entire event (due to them) was a great success and the most fun we've had. THANK YOU FOUR SEAS BANQUET FACILITY (and Megan)

Sent on 10/28/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/15/2015

We had the most perfect wedding at The Four Seas Banquet Facility! From the time we booked the venue until after our reception, the wedding coordinator, Megan was the most helpful and really made our day stress-free for us. We held our ceremony in the beautiful courtyard before hosting the reception is the banquet facility. Everything from the decorations, to the food, to the staff handling our event were absolutely wonderful. Megan handled everything and the little touches and details she put into our wedding made the day even more memorable. Our guests commented how great the venue looked and how amazing the food was for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Leanna · Married on 07/11/2015

The Four Seas is a fabulous place to host a wedding reception. The atmosphere, food and service is un beatable !!!! Everyone at our reception raved on what a beauitful place it was. It is a very elegant place that serves qualitity food!! All the staff there are eager to please you and to accomendate your wishes. Since it hosts only one event at a time, there are no conflicting issues. All the attention is on your event, You will receive the most for your money at this venue!!Everyone left our reception stating it was the best the had ever attended, and we are so thankful to have found Four Seas!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Claire · Married on 06/27/2015

My wedding was on Saturday, June 27, 2015 and I can't say enough great things about the Four Seas and its staff. From the beginning, Megan the wedding coordinator was friendly, knowledgeable, and approachable. I could email her any time and she would get back to me quickly. The rest of the staff was wonderful as well, very friendly and courteous. Even one of my other vendors commented on how nice the Four Seas staff was!

You get a lot of bang for your buck with this venue. Catering is included with the Four Seas, and the food is DELICIOUS! Also, bar services are included. Our bar tender was fantastic, she was friendly, remembered what everyone was drinking, and kept our cups full!

I had my ceremony in the courtyard and the reception in the hall immediately after. My guests raved about the beautiful courtyard and the romantic decor in the hall. Everyone wanted to know how I found such a gem! My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks in large part to The Four Seas Banquet Facility!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

I cannot say enough good things about the Four Seas Banquet Facility. I honestly think I hit the jackpot with this location. While the location is kind of hidden in a neighborhood, it was a great venue to show off the city of St. Louis. The proximity to downtown was great and made it easy for out of town guests to get to and from their hotels. The staff was incredible from the initial contact to the return of our deposit. Megan responded so fast to all my emails and answered any questions I had. The night of the reception we were a little rushed due to traffic and the wait staff came out and unloaded our shuttle bus while we started introductions. Having a matre di helped a ton because he came over and kept making sure we had everything we needed. After the reception, they packed up all the décor and placed it in boxes and the following day we just drove up and they helped load it into our cars. The service was OUTSTANDING and really made the evening stress-free.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Delena · Married on 10/04/2014

The staff was great. Always making sure the bride and groom and guest had what they needed.

Sent on 12/15/2014

mandy · Married on 08/16/2014

Our wedding guest list was over 300 people and we wanted to be in the Downtown St. Louis area. We looked and looked for a venue that we could afford and liked without being a banquet hall that we had been to for 10 other weddings. Somehow we happened on this gem and instantly fell in love. The pricing is half of what every one else was charging and it was better than we expected. The facility is beautiful, the food was delicious and we had lots of menu options. Dave, was helpful every step of the way and was more than accomodating to my strange requests. The onsite staff was incredibly polite and helpful. My guests are still complimenting on how beautiful it was and the nice things the staff did to help them.

The other great thing about this place(besides the price and staff) is that they allow you to set up on Friday before your wedding and then they pack everything up for you after the wedding so you can just go and enjoy your evening and then you pick it up on Monday. It really made everything less stressful. Also, chair covers are included in this venue which I didn't find anywhere else. I just bought the chair ties and it was beautiful

Sent on 08/27/2014

The Four Seas is a great facility! A hidden gem in the city! The facility has the hometown feeling with class for a city wedding. The courtyard area is a perfect addition to the relaxed feeling of the facility. The staff is great and is willing to work with you to make your day run as smoothly as possible. There is no "banquet food" taste, it tastes as if it just came from grandma's kitchen. Overall great place for anyone looking for the "local" feel.

Sent on 08/10/2015