The Four Seas Banquet Facility Reviews

36 | Saint Louis, MO

36 Reviews for The Four Seas Banquet Facility

Ashley · Married on 12/14/2019

What a fantastic experience!

I couldn’t have imagined a better wedding. It was hands down everything I could have I imagined and more. Megan and her whole team worked their tails off to make the day so simple for myself. I was a little nervous fitting 285 guests comfortably, but everyone had plenty of room for dining and dancing. The food was amazing and no one ever had to wait in line for drinks. The bartenders were so fast and so friendly. The price was great for a one flat rate per person and did not have any add ons. Everything was included and it surpassed all other venues. I have never imagined so many guests saying it was their best wedding they attended. I wish I could do the whole night over again and again and I would do it the same way every time! The Four Seas will always have a special place in my heart and I will forever recommend it for all my friends future weddings. Thank you again!

• Billy

Billy Fair · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Reception

My wife and I really enjoyed spending a part of our special day at Four Seas! We held our wedding reception there and the experience was amazing! The entire staff treated our family with excellent service and the venue was absolutely beautiful! We highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Jennifer Coughlin · Married on 06/02/2018

The service was too notch and everything was perfect!!

The four seas banquet facility was just incredible! Their venue, in my opinion is one of kind. Their service is top notch, and their coordinator Megan was a godsend. She guided me through so much of my wedding planning, and I’m so thankful for her and the Four Sea’s team. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect venue.

• Burgandy

Burgandy Fitzhenry · Married on 03/11/2018

Pick Four Seas!

Working with Four Seas was a dream. Our wedding day was perfect and part of that was because of the amazing venue and service provided by Four Seas. Megan was great to work with and made sure all the details were taken care of. That night we worked with Scott who was amazing. My Maid-of-Honor kept commenting on how she wished she would have had someone so on top of all the evening details at her wedding. Affordable, easy to work with, and a beautiful venue.

Sent on 04/07/2020

Jo · Married on 01/27/2018

My daughter had the wedding of her dreams in part due to the exceptional reception held at Four Seas.
    Our experience was perfect, from the first visit to morning after the reception! Megan and her staff were superb! Every step of the way they accommodated our needs, desires and visions. They made us feel important and special with every question we asked. Response time was immediate with every phone call, text or email!
    Our guests raved about the room, the bar, and the ease of the location and parking. And the food, it was over the top!!! Everyone, and I mean everyone, came to me praising the menu selections and how delicious it tasted.
    I have worked in the hospitality industry and can speak from experience that Megan and the Four Seas knock it out of the ballpark. Megan’s experience and knowledge will ensure your event is seamless.
    You can shop every venue in St. Louis and nothing will compare to the customer service and value that you receive at The Four Seas Banquet Facility! Mother of the Bride

Sent on 02/01/2018

jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

Our experience at The Four Seas was excellent!!! The lady that we worked with Megan was awesome!! She was super patient and efficient. She was a joy to work with. We have had so many guest come up to us and say that the venue was awesome!!! I highly recommend the Four Seas.

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • LAuren

LAuren · Married on 10/28/2017

Wonderful, wonderful venue!

I cannot thank Four Seas enough for a wonderful wedding! I only plan on getting married once, but if I were to get married 5 more times I would have them all with the Four Seas. I hope I have another event at some point in my life that needs to be planned so I can work with you guys again. Hands down incredible, incredible job. Everyone loved it.

Additionally, Megan is an absolute pro in what she does. She is thoughtful, helpful, accommodating and understands all nuances of wedding planning. She made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with all year to plan our wedding at the Four Seas.

Sent on 04/09/2020

Linda · Married on 10/14/2017

"Megan was more than helpful in planning my daughter's wedding reception and staying within our budget. They were very accommodating in scheduling a tasting for the out of town couple. Everything was beautiful and elegant. We couldn't be happier with the final result! I would highly recommend this hidden gem!"

Sent on 12/01/2017

Dana · Married on 10/07/2017

The venue was so beautiful and elegant. All of the staff we worked with were super helpful and friendly; they work hard and truly care about the clients. I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2017

It all surpassed everything we imagined. Megan was so helpful leading up to the night, and the staff was so professional and helpful the day of the wedding. They made it incredibly easy for us to enjoy ourselves! We have received many compliments on the venue itself as well as the service provided. Our parents & my MOH were extremely grateful for all of your support. THANK YOU for an amazing evening!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Maggie · Married on 09/23/2017

From the inquiry email to the end of our reception everything was great. Megan was great to work with and always went over the top and responded to every email quickly. Our reception could not have been more perfect! I literally don't think one thing went wrong. The food was phenomenal, the Maitre D was the nicest, the bar tenders were quick, and the place is just gorgeous. I cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Christina · Married on 08/26/2017

We had our wedding at Four Seas and could not have been happier with our choice. We had our ceremony in the lawn outside and had an indoor reception. Megan was so thoughtful and helpful through the entire process. We did not have to worry about decorations because the venue has its own centerpieces and chair covers/tablecloths, etc. Scott was the maitre d' the night of our wedding and he went around to make sure everything was running smoothly. The food was delicious and the venue was beautiful and perfect. We couldn't have imagined it turning out any better!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Christina · Married on 08/26/2017

The Four Seas not only met, but exceeded our expectations. The food was superb and the venue was decorated to perfection. The staff were very personable and professional and were a pleasure to interact with. Megan, the coordinator, is highly skilled at her job and delivers a level of service that one would expect from the most expensive and high class venues. Scott, the maitre d' of the reception, assured that every aspect of the evening was executed seamlessly and flawlessly. Not only are Scott and Megan excellent at performing their jobs, but they do it with an heir of genuine kindness. The Four Seas receives our highest recommendations!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Four Seas in August 2017, and because of The Four Seas our wedding reception was an unforgettable, awesome evening for both us and for our guests! First, the venue looked absolutely beautiful. We thought it looked great the day before our wedding, and we got a lot of compliments about how beautiful and elegant everything looked the night of the wedding. Several people asked me that night how my husband and I found out about the Four Seas because it was such a great venue. One of our guests has been a wedding photographer for over 30 years, and he kept talking the next day about how impressed he was with how the tables were set up and about how elegant the venue looked.

We also appreciated Scott greeting us outside of the building before we entered the reception, and giving us a summary of the timeline of the evening and responding to our questions. It was also helpful that he checked in with us throughout the evening to see how things were going during the night. Additionally, we got a lot of compliments about the food, both from people with special dietary restrictions who received their own meals and from people who ate off of the buffet. One of my friends told me that she and the guests at her table talked about how the food was the best wedding food they'd ever had!

Finally, one of our guests brought her son, who is in a wheelchair. She told my mom that she was so impressed with how accommodating the staff was to his needs . She said that unlike her experience at other venues, the staff kept checking on him, carried his food to the table (which, according to her, doesn't usually happen at other venues when there is a buffet), and helped to ensure that he made it through the crowd to the restroom.

Overall, the Four Seas provided us with an incredible evening, and we would recommend the Four Seas to any couple who is considering having their wedding reception in the St. Louis area!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Kevin · Married on 05/27/2017

Megan was a dream to work with. She made great recommendations for additional vendors. Could not have been happier with the venue. It was beautiful. And Scott was our captain the night of the wedding and took care of everything including a couple of guests that had special dietary needs. Can not recommend this place along with Megan and her team highly enough. Thanks Megan for making our special day beautifule

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Aleesha

Aleesha · Married on 04/01/2017

This venue is amazing! The quality and service you get for the price is phenomenal! I meant how many locations offer a one stop shop complete with decor, open bar, catering, etc for an affordable price? Megan is awesome and patient....she definitely knows what she's doing. Megan and all other staff are the perfect balance of professional and personal and when we had to change our plans for the wedding they were accommodating and reassuring that it would still be beautiful and it was. Everything was handled down to the small thoughtful details of them boxing up mine and my groom's dinner that we didn't have time to eat, so that we wouldn't miss out on what we chose and paid for. Thank you all so much! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone :)

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • W

Warren · Married on 03/25/2017

Megan flat out knows her stuff. We couldn't have planned a better wedding, and if anything went wrong we had no idea of it. Scott was our day of point of contact and he was nothing short of amazing as well. The bar tenders provided amazing service, the food was delicious and way better than i had expected (especially because they served over 200 guests). Our wedding was nothing short of our dream wedding which I couldn't be more happy about. We highly recommend Megan, the staff at the four seas and all of the vendors they reference. The DJ controlled the room with the help of Scott, no joke absolutely perfect night.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Carena H · Married on 07/23/2016

Beautiful and affordable

We were very happy we went with The Four Seas as our reception site. The all in one price per person just can't be beat! Megan is always available to speak with and extremely accommodating. We also were able to come in and set up the day before, so I knew there would be no surprises. This went great and allowed me to take photos the day before of the space. The hall fit our 175 guests, the buffet, and our photo booth with ease. We also had a band, and the stage was perfect for it! Finally, the service on the night of the wedding was excellent. We were served at the head table and all of our guests received excellent service, as well. At the end of the night, the staff helped box up all our decorations! It was a huge help! We highly recommend The Four Seas to anyone who is looking for the best place in St. Louis that won't break your budget!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

I would highly recommend the Four Seas. Their wedding planner, Megan, was great to work with and always easy to contact with any questions or changes. You can really make the venue as you want it to be and it was an amazing value for everything they provided. Food was great and we had a ton of compliments about the whole wedding. A couple very small errors occurred the day of - the table numbers were off from the floor plan we had designed and there was some miss communication about the specialty beer we had brought in, but Megan addresses this issue afterward and reimbursed us for our up charge to provide the beer. Overall, everything went smoothly and it was a great experience working with them and having our wedding here! You will not find a better value and better service for the price. They are very flexible and work with you to provide anything you want without an outrageous up charge and nearly everything is in house. The food, decor, they provide centerpieces, and nearly anything else you'd want. They will even provide a wedding cake if you want. I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Erin · Married on 05/21/2016

From the planning to the actual event, everything was amazing. Working with Megan and The Four Seas was an absolute joy. People are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was.

Sent on 06/02/2016

AMANDA · Married on 05/14/2016

I would most definitely recommend the Four Seas. Megan made everything so easy and stress-free, from our centerpieces down to our invitations. Megan and all of the stuff at the Four Seas were so welcoming and wonderful! The Four Seas is most definitely the "hidden gem" of St. Louis!! Thank you Megan and Scott!!! Oh and I can't forget to mention the food OMG delish!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kirsten · Married on 05/07/2016

The venue was absolutely beautiful (just as I imagined it would be), and the staff members were all nice and friendly. Megan was extremely helpful throughout the planning process, and made sure that everything went over smoothly. Everyone loved the food, and my dad even said it was the best fried coconut shrimp he has ever had (it is his favorite food). Every little detail was taken care of, and I didn't need to worry about anything with the reception hall during the wedding planning process. The bows on the chairs, the centerpieces, and the seating arrangements were all taken care of and out of my mind. We had three vegans, one vegetarian, three gluten free, and lactose intolerants guests coming to our wedding, and the staff treated it as though it was no problem at all. Of all the choices I had to make during the wedding planning process (dress, floral, cake, photo/video...), finding and booking our reception venue at Four Seas was the easiest one.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Karen · Married on 04/02/2016

Everyone at our wedding raved about the venue and food. It was great to work with the staff in planning, and on the day of the event everything went perfectly. None of our guests had ever been there, so they were all so pleasantly surprised at what a nice facility Four Seas is - a real Old St. Louis gem. We had a great time, and don't ever cover up that beautiful floor! The brownie bar for dessert was fun vs. a traditional wedding cake.

Sent on 05/26/2016
  • W

Wade Weistreich · Married on 03/12/2016

Absolutely Blown Away!

After spending 20 years in the up-scale and luxury hotel industry, I thought there was no way that a venue could put on an event for the prices I saw on the website. Since the Four Seas came so highly recommended to me from a friend, we decided to try it anyway. I cannot begin to tell you how impressed our guests, families and even a big hospitality snob like me was at the quality of the venue, food, drinks and especially the service! Top notch across the board and it would have been a bargain at twice the price!!!