The Fountains Ballroom Reviews

10 | Glenwood, IA

10 Reviews for The Fountains Ballroom

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

WEDDING REVIEW!
    So fortunately for me as a full time student, part time worker, mommy, and partner I needed a place that did it all and I found it at The Fountains West in Omaha! I literally sent pictures and my ideas came out a million times better than I expected! We got our outside wedding and Memrical Design did all of our floral! Blaine was amazing to work with and Katie was my coordinator for the day and was equally as amazing! I literally would have changed nothing! They do include photography and DJ. I worked with the photographer and she was great! Very to the point and willing to work with your ideas!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

For me one of the most important things was to find a venue that did basically everything for me. I wanted to enjoy my wedding day, and all the days leading up to it!! By finding a place like the Fountains West I was able to have a stress free wedding day, and wedding planning. I don't know why more people don't pick a venue where literally almost everything is done for you! Beautiful Ceremony and Beautiful Reception were created and we received so many compliments!!

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • MaKaya

MaKaya · Married on 10/14/2017

It was seriously love at first sight! It's beautiful, elegant and everything I was hoping for. The interaction was awesome and the process was simple. Communication was left open and I felt confident in asking questions because I knew they would be answered as real and as transparently as possible. No hidden fees or "service fees" that we didn't know about and the flexibility was super nice. It's great to know that, as a bride, I won't have to worry about the reception because they'll take care of all the logistics so I can enjoy my day. So relieved to get to enjoy this beautiful venue.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

I had a great experience with Fountains West. Blaine and her team took away almost all of my wedding planning stress. FW provides almost all of your vendors under one roof: DJ, rentals, bar, photography, ceremony space and décor, floral, etc. They have a diverse list of caterers to choose from (we went with All Inclusive Catering – affordable, great to work with, and absolutely delicious.) My day-of coordinator was Katie, and she was AMAZING! She was so patient and kind, and she truly made the venue look like the vision I had in my head. There were scattered storms the entirety of my wedding day, and Katie and her team made sure I was still able to have my outdoor ceremony.
    I highly recommend using Fountains as your wedding venue. For all that you get under one roof, you not only save money, but you also save yourself from stressing! Thank you, Fountains team!
    -Mr. and Mrs. Hadan

Sent on 10/03/2017

lisa · Married on 07/22/2017

We selected Fountains as our location after meeting with Blaine the first time. The location had the look and feel we wanted - blank canvas that we could theme how we wanted, and the amenties that were most important to us - great space for getting ready and open bar options. The gals that run Fountains keep things cool and on schedule, not only did they help me every detail for the day, but they also helped me with the etiquette questions, and the "who needs to be where and when". I would recommend this venue all day,

Sent on 10/12/2017

Michaela · Married on 06/10/2017

The Fountains West is truly the best! We had an amazing experience starting when we first reached out. Blaine was awesome right off the bat and responded to us so quickly. During our tour, I fell in love with the venue. The ceremony space is beautiful and the inside is beautiful and unique. The staff is so great to work with and it is so nice to have so many vendors under one roof. It truly took some of the pressure off of us! Our wedding day was beautiful and went so smoothly thanks to the staff at the Fountains West! We would 100% recommend this venue to anyone looking!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Kali · Married on 09/09/2016

My experience at The Fountains West was absolutely amazing. From the beginning, Blaine, our coordinator, was on the ball to make my special day exactly how I wanted it to be. This place is a gem and affordable as well- Blaine understood where my spending limits were and she was phenomenal about keeping everything in my budget.
    On my wedding day- weather forecast was not as I anticipated and my outdoor wedding had to be held indoors- but I wouldnt change a thing!! Blaine and staff took care of everything and made the interior so romantic. Highly highly recommended venue.
    Thanks again for taking such great care of us!
    -Mr & Mrs Hall

Sent on 10/25/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

3.0

Great venue and great staff!! Blaine was always accessible whenever I needed something or had any questions. The day of the wedding they made sure we were well taken care of. The only thing I wish we had was more time for the reception. To add another hour would have costed us another $400, which was too much for us after what we spent. But overall everything was great!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Y

Yen · Married on 05/27/2017

We are so glad we held our reception at the Fountains West in Omaha. Blaine was very easy and fun to work with from the planning stages of our wedding. The Fountains West included decorations and the DJ in our package so we didn't have to stress on figuring all that our. The day of the wedding, Katie helped decorate for the reception and we didn't have to worry about a thing! Great staff :)

Definitely recommend the Fountains West to any couple getting married!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Sherri K · Married on 09/03/2018

2.0
      1.0
      2.0
      1.0

Brides Think Again, Not Guest Friendly

As a guest attending a wedding in September 2018 we couldn’t believe the condition for a beautiful afternoon wedding. We were greeted by peeling stain/paint on the entrance stairs and EVERY flower was dead. Definitely not the well manicured Glenwood location! As we walked down the side deck, nails were popping up through the wood which Mom caught her shoes on several times. The wedding outside area needed mowing desperately and the two large flower stone planters contained NO pretty flowers, just very tired brownish plants. As we sat in our seats we were unpleasantly surprised by rain water coming out of the small tears in the vinyl seats. Not only was the rainwater cold, it soaked through my husbands pants, along with several other guests. Also, the chairs are all set up facing West which was blinding to everyone expect the Pastor who didn’t have to look into the sun.
    I’m sorry I had to write this hard but very truthful review because you brides deserve to have your wedding remembered with beautiful surroundings, fabulous memories and the joy of family and friends.

Sent on 02/21/2019