13 Reviews for Fountains Golf and Banquets

Premium Liquor (3)
China (3)
Linens (3)
Scenic Views (2)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Plated (2)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Liquor License (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Furniture (1)

Not a wedding, but we did hold our 25th high school reunion at Fountains recently, and it could not have gone better! Our banquet director Nicole was extremely helpful ahead of time with figuring out the best room setup and walking us through our other questions about event planning. She also helped us choose a great menu that worked well for our reunion budget, and the food itself was fantastic – as were the bartenders and food service staff. It was an amazing night, and two weeks later, we’re still getting good feedback from our attendees. I definitely recommend the venue and staff.

Profile Picture Ryan , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Fountains staff Nicole and Beth were amazing and there for you every step of the way from start to finish. Food was delicious. Gazebo provide the perfect spot for a wedding. Venue was perfect spot for the reception. We also had the rehearsal dinner there. Everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

I just had my wedding here and it was perfect! Not only do the grounds look amazing but the staff and banquet manager (Nicole) were the most helpful and nice people! The grounds and gazebo are beautiful. The staff works seamlessly with your vendors to make the day of stress free. And let's talk about the food...hand down the best food we have ever had at a wedding!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

Our daughter and son-in-law's reception at the Fountains Golf and Banquet was wonderful! We received many compliments on the food and the beautiful venue. The staff was incredibly helpful and kind both during the planning phase and on the day of the event. It was a beautiful event....thanks to all at the Fountains!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Fountains Golf and Banquet was fantastic!!! Our wedding day was truly amazing and we are so happy we had our wedding there. We had nothing but amazing reviews from our guests. The food was perfect, we went with family style and it was delicious. The salmon and chicken were cooked just right and we loved the staff that waited on our guests. All our guests raved about the food, the location, the gazebo, and the room. It was so beautiful from the golf course to the balcony. Not only was our wedding day perfect thanks to the fountains but the staff who worked with us to achieve that was amazing. Jennifer and Lindsay were outstanding. They always kept in touch and whatever questions I asked they would get back to me as soon as possible. They helped me stay so calm on my wedding day and took care of everything that day. I had not one worry leading up to my wedding day. Both ladies were so kind and helpful and helped make our day exactly what we wanted. I honestly have not one negative thing to say about the fountains, I would recommend this venue to any couple planning on getting married. Our wedding day was beautiful and thanks to the kind staff they helped make our day so memorable!!! Thank you Fountains Golf, it was a pleasure working with you all. -Jessica & joe married on 6-22-13

Profile Picture jessica, 6/22/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Exceeded our expectations...food was amazing! Beyond our dreams!

Profile Picture Sara Kay, 10/5/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have been happier with The Fountains! Originally when we choose The Fountains there was a different coordinator. She was hard to work with and not very professional. Not long afterwards she was replaced and we started working with Lindsay and Heather. They were amazing! They were very prompt in responding to communications and met up with us every time we asked. The hall was beautifully set for my big day. They paid more attention to detail than I ever could have. Lindsay and Heather were both on hand to make sure the night went smoothly and as planned. They were both very professional and courteous to our guests. The food turned out even better than at the tasting. Everyone is still talking about how good the food was! The rest of the staff stayed on top of keeping tables cleaned and making sure guests were taken care of. As far as the venue, it was perfect for the number of people we had (120). The view looking out on the course was the perfect setting for pictures at sunset as well as setting the mood in the hall. Pricing was reasonable and worth every bit of it! I would recommend giving this venue a look! If I need banquet center again, I will definitely being going back to The Fountains!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing place for wedding!! Great service and food.

Profile Picture Amanda , 6/28/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First of all, I saw an old review saying that the event coordinator was impossible to work with, so I wanted to say that they have a NEW wedding coordinator (Nicole) who is wonderful! The venue is beautiful with lots of places for beautiful pictures. We got married in their gazebo by the water. The weather was awful (50 degrees and raining), but it was still pretty. The banquet room is very pretty with lots of windows that look out over the water and the golf course. The food was delicious! We went with a "family style" dinner with their salmon and stuff chicken. Amazing! The dance floor is large, which is good. And the woman who tended bar during the reception was fantastic.
The biggest thing for me was the work that Nicole and her team put into making the day great for us. I wasn't able to set up my decorations myself because they had a luncheon that day, which made me super nervous. That was something I really wanted to do myself. I told Nicole how I wanted things set up, and she did an AMAZING job. She even went so far as to add some extra lanterns and things that fit my decor. I was very, very happy with everything.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Buffet, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Wheelchair Access

They were great, especially as my wedding got closer they really stepped up and I no longer even needed my wedding planner. I was a little worried about certain things not being taken care of, like not letting golfers park in front of the pavillion so they were not in my photos, but they were great about it closer to my wedding. Great food and service and I loved that they let me borrow little extras like candles I forgot. It was absolutly beautiful there, it felt like I was getting married in a home not a wedding factory:)

Profile Picture ALissa, 9/12/09, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Overall wonderful experience that exceeded expectations! Everything turned out beautifully for our wedding, from the linens which were arranged through the venue to the set up that was customized to our preferences. Nicole was wonderful about responding to emails and to making sure that everything was how we wanted it to be. The food was excellent and our food-loving guests were impressed. Nicole was also great at helping to do a lot of the coordinating on the day of to make sure everything was perfect and flowed smoothly. We had one minor hiccup with the late night pizza but it was handled and taken care of so that we (the bride and groom) didn't even realize it happened until the next day. I would highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

I had my wedding ceremony and reception here.

The ceremony site was very picturesque.The hall is beautiful! It doesn't need many decorations at all. There is also a great balcony off the hall with small tables that is a great addition and has a beautiful of the golf course. The food was delicious. We got so many positive comments from our guests. The dance floor is huge. It was a great space to dance the night away! Also, Nicole and the entire staff were very helpful in making our event possible.

The gazebo seating is very unusual. It is an odd view and a bumpy terrain for the chairs so just be aware if you choose to use this as your ceremony site. The hall is large but it definitely cannot comfortably hold the 215 they told us it could without putting tables on the dance floor. We had 185 (including the 16 in the wedding party that were at the head table on the dance floor that was broken down after dinner) and it was a tight squeeze. They had to have a row of rectangular tables along the windows that were very packed in and uncomfortable for those guests. Also, if there is more than one event at the same time, parking is tight. Some of our guests had to park across the street.

In summary, I would strongly recommend this venue if you have less than 160 people at your event. Great food, good service, and a beautiful view from the balcony.

Profile Picture User3431109, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Covered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens