The FotoBox Reviews

77 | Chula Vista, CA

77 Reviews for The FotoBox

Charlyn · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Michael and Denise were such a blast at our wedding!!! The photobooth was a hit and everyone loved it!! The photo strips (online and guest book) turned out great and it was so much fun looking at them after our wedding. Our guests said it was one of the highlights of our wedding! Recording our voices was an awesome touch, and we would definitely recommend/use The Fotobox again for other events.

Ellen · event on: 12/13/2014

The FotoBox was a great addition to my clients Sweet 16 Party! All the guests thoroughly enjoyed creating their fun and unique pictures! This company is very professional and the owners Michael & Denise were a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Michelle & Mickey

Michelle · Married on 11/14/2015

Thank you so much to the Fotobox for making our Photo Booth an activity my guests will never forget! The staff on site were so amazing and very friendly to our guests. We loved the flower detail and how Denise really matched our fall hawaiian sunset theme for the backdrop, the memory guest book, and the custom print title on the photos. The guests loved the special custom recordings and picture of us! The lighting and the outdoor setup at Bali Hai for the photobooth was such a special addition to the evening! The Fotobox is one of a kind and any bride and groom would be lucky to have them be a part of their special day. Thank you so much! My husband mentioned you all had a slight glitch for about 10 minutes with the booth but were able to troubleshoot so quickly and were back on without anyone noticing!! Thank you!

Natalie · Married on 09/12/2015

Last weekend my husband and I rented a photo booth from The Foto Box, and our experience with them was amazing.

All of our guest absolutely loved the photo booth and all the props that they provided for us. They supplied everything and was extremely organized. I loved how fun and engaging they were with my guests at the wedding. Denise and Michael really came through and I would definitely use them again.

Grant and Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

Super fast pics, almost no waiting. Great service from booking to the day of the event. All photos had great resolution and clarity, our guests were very impressed. And you get to record your own instructions for your guests to hear; we had fun with that part. Great job guys, thanks to all of you!

Tiffany · Married on 08/08/2015

They were very professional, personable and accommodating. They were a big hit and everyone at the wedding visited the booth many many times.

Cher · Married on 03/29/2015

Fotobox is the best. The staff is professional and the end product is amazing! I would recommend this service to anyone who wants to save a special moment with friends and family.

Heather · Married on 03/20/2015

The FotoBox was definitely a hit at our wedding. Staff was very professional and easy to work with. We absolutely love the photo album/guest book they made us. Thanks so much!!

Used the open air setup. The staff was very friendly and got almost all of our guests into the photos. A few guest didn't participate.
    The album we received from them was amazing with a custom cover from our save the date cards.
    Would definitely recommend to anyone liking for a photo booth.

Suzie · Married on 11/08/2014

Great service! our guests absolutely loved it! So happy we went with fotobox

The FotoBox was the main hit at our wedding! It was placed in the perfect spot (next to the bar) and we couldn't get people to stop going. Every correspondence I had with them was really professional and responded fast to any questions. Even the day of, they were very organized and so much fun. They stayed late for us because things were going later than planned and had no problem with it - they actually let us know. The final book we got was beyond amazing! For sure use the open air box over the booth, I feel that is why it was so much fun.

Desiree · Married on 10/25/2014

First of all, It was so fun to be able to look at all the pictures in such a nice book the next day. The quality of the pictures is outstanding and I've tried out a lot of photobooths. The staff was also amazing. They were so friendly and cheerful.

Monique · Married on 09/27/2014

Great company! My family has used them for many events. The best looking photo booth and great quality in the photos! Will be using again.

The fotobox team was far beyond what we could have hoped for! They did such an amazing job to help make our wedding day one to remember! They were very professional and the photo booth was truly a huge hit at our wedding! I recommend them to anyone because they did an incredible job and the memories will definitely last a lifetime!

Heather · Married on 08/09/2014

My husband and I could not have been happier with our decision to use The FotoBox at our wedding. They provided great service and props. We also enjoyed being able to personalize the message played in the booth. However, the best part was the fun that absolutely all of our guests had using the booth. The joy created was clearly conveyed in the album we received. My husband and I loved looking at the album after the wedding and will cherish it for years to come.

Rachael · Married on 07/19/2014

Fotobox was a great decision for our wedding. They were very reliable, professional, and had the best props. The photobook ended up being our guest book and it was a great idea. Definitely worth the cost.

This was the best photo booth I have ever seen! They were organized, and putting together our book for us was key! They did it so well and detailed ( OCD just the way I like it) they followed every thing we wanted and turned out amazing! I would not reccomend anyone else! This company was outstanding!

Amazing photobooth service! Very organized and everyone loved it.

Rebecca · Married on 05/17/2014

The Foto Box was a hit at our wedding and 7 months later we still have guests telling us how much they loved it. I planned on having a photo booth at my wedding, but when I met the owners of Foto Box at a wedding show, I knew right away that they were the company I wanted to use. When guests step into the booth, instead of hearing a computerized voice or having to read the instructions, they are guided by an individualized, pre-recorded message from the hosts of the party. What a unique and fun feature! After the guests have their photos taken, they get one copy to keep, and a second copy is put into a book where they are encouraged to write a message to the hosts of the party, which they take home at the end of the event. We have ours sitting on our coffee table and love it! We had a beach themed wedding and they happily added that to their repertoire of props for us. They were punctual, professional and friendly. I would recommend Foto Box to anyone thinking of having a photo booth at their special event.

Megan · Married on 11/15/2013

Best Photobooth out there! Hands down! Great quality prints!! Cute high quality props, love that they have attendants to help organize your photo strip booklet.

Dolly · Married on 11/09/2013

The FotoBox is by far the best photo booth rental company! They are really flexible (we split our time), and so nice to work with. There are 2 attendants, one who mans the actual photo booth and one who makes your photo book. My guests LOVED the photo booth! The props they brought were really cute too! I chose this company because I liked their actual photo booth the best, the photo strips are great quality, they have 2 attendants instead of 1, and it's all really personalized. My husband and I recorded our voices and they were used in the photo booth. Everything about it was awesome! And we love the book that was made with everyone's wacky pictures and signatures!!

Staci · Married on 11/09/2013

The FotoBox is a must have at any event. I was so happy we had it at our wedding! Guests had a blast, I had a blast!

Lizeth · Married on 11/08/2013

The Fotobox was a hit!! We had them at our wedding our guest had so much fun. This is a great wedding favor. The Fotobox picture quality is excellent, they have fun props, and the booth is awesome we got to record our voices to greet our guest and used our engagement picture as the screen display We 100% recommend them!

Amy · Married on 09/28/2013

HIRE THEM! They were absolutely fantastic... Professional, caring, and hands down one of the favorite things at our wedding (our personal opinion and that of our guests). Thanks for everything!!!

Lynnea · Married on 08/31/2013

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a photo booth. We went to a number of bridal shows and tried out numerous photo booths. The outside of the Foto Box booth itself is classy and eye catching. We decided on the Foto Box because:

1. The quality of the pictures always stood out from the others.
    2. A wide variety of props were included (we added a few of our own too, but definitely not necessary)
    3. Staff help arrange a guest book/album with all pictures taken and messages written by guests
    4. Staff was friendly and engaging
    5. Unlimited prints were included (prints could be in color or in black and white)

The Foto Box was easy to work with and kept in contact regarding anything that was needed. We especially appreciated the fact that they made sure my husband and I had time in the photo booth to take a few pictures together. With all that was going on during the reception, it would have been easy for the evening to go by without us making it over to the photo booth together.

Our family and friends had an awesome time in the photo booth and we had some great laughs as we looked through the album, pictures, and notes. We loved the fact that our guests also took home a copy of their pictures as well to remember the evening. Our guests commented on how unique and personal it was to have our voices recorded in the photo booth. My husband and I didn't expect to have so much fun recording our voices (you can do it at home using an iPhone) and we treasure the memory.

We'd highly recommend the Foto Box to anyone looking to include a photo booth at a special event.