The FotoBox Reviews

The FotoBox 1
The FotoBox 2
The FotoBox 3

Charlyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Michael and Denise were such a blast at our wedding!!! The photobooth was a hit and everyone loved it!! The photo strips (online and guest book) turned out great and it was so much fun looking at them after our wedding. Our guests said it was one of the highlights of our wedding! Recording our voices was an awesome touch, and we would definitely recommend/use The Fotobox again for other events.

Sent on 07/07/2013
  • Marcy Kamery

Marcy · Married on 04/20/2019

Photo booth guestbook

This was one our best ideas. Everyone enjoyed the photo booth and the props . Denise (owner/attendant) made sure everyone signed the guestbook which they put together with the photo booth pictures.then she presented us with the completed book at the end of the night. We have pictures of people as they really are not all posed. Denise is easy to work with in the beginning you just gotta keep on her to get a response but don’t worry she is on it, she made sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 04/27/2019
    The FotoBox 4
    The FotoBox 5
    The FotoBox 6
  • Michelle & Mickey

Michelle · Married on 11/14/2015

Thank you so much to the Fotobox for making our Photo Booth an activity my guests will never forget! The staff on site were so amazing and very friendly to our guests. We loved the flower detail and how Denise really matched our fall hawaiian sunset theme for the backdrop, the memory guest book, and the custom print title on the photos. The guests loved the special custom recordings and picture of us! The lighting and the outdoor setup at Bali Hai for the photobooth was such a special addition to the evening! The Fotobox is one of a kind and any bride and groom would be lucky to have them be a part of their special day. Thank you so much! My husband mentioned you all had a slight glitch for about 10 minutes with the booth but were able to troubleshoot so quickly and were back on without anyone noticing!! Thank you!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Gary · event on 10/25/2015

I had seen them at a wedding and thought it was a great idea for a souvenir to have a picture of my wife and I. I decided to try them out at a Halloween Soccer Tournament I run in El Cajon. They were fantastic. They arrived at the designated starting time and setup themselves without any problem. The kids play soccer in costumes so this worked out great. They even worked with me to have a background for the 5th Annual Kick or Treat Soccer Tournament. The parents loved having pictures...what a great souvenir. I highly recommend them. Gary

Sent on 10/26/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/12/2015

Last weekend my husband and I rented a photo booth from The Foto Box, and our experience with them was amazing.

All of our guest absolutely loved the photo booth and all the props that they provided for us. They supplied everything and was extremely organized. I loved how fun and engaging they were with my guests at the wedding. Denise and Michael really came through and I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Ann Marie · event on 08/28/2015

We have received very positive feedback on the service. Everyone enjoyed it!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Grant and Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

Super fast pics, almost no waiting. Great service from booking to the day of the event. All photos had great resolution and clarity, our guests were very impressed. And you get to record your own instructions for your guests to hear; we had fun with that part. Great job guys, thanks to all of you!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Tiffany · Married on 08/08/2015

They were very professional, personable and accommodating. They were a big hit and everyone at the wedding visited the booth many many times.

Sent on 08/13/2015
  • User5242214 · event on 06/29/2015

Everyone loved it, photo quality was amazing and very professional!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Cher · Married on 03/29/2015

Fotobox is the best. The staff is professional and the end product is amazing! I would recommend this service to anyone who wants to save a special moment with friends and family.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Heather · Married on 03/20/2015

The FotoBox was definitely a hit at our wedding. Staff was very professional and easy to work with. We absolutely love the photo album/guest book they made us. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Used the open air setup. The staff was very friendly and got almost all of our guests into the photos. A few guest didn't participate.
    The album we received from them was amazing with a custom cover from our save the date cards.
    Would definitely recommend to anyone liking for a photo booth.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Jaci · event on 12/21/2014

Super Fun FotoBooth and a HUGE HIT at our 2014 Holiday Party!!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Ellen · event on 12/13/2014

The FotoBox was a great addition to my clients Sweet 16 Party! All the guests thoroughly enjoyed creating their fun and unique pictures! This company is very professional and the owners Michael & Denise were a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • User4598985 · event on 11/13/2014

I am thrilled with The FotoBox! We used them for a fundraising event and they were professional, responsive, fun, had great equipment, and were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a great experience!!!

Suzie · Married on 11/08/2014

Great service! our guests absolutely loved it! So happy we went with fotobox

Sent on 12/09/2014

The FotoBox was the main hit at our wedding! It was placed in the perfect spot (next to the bar) and we couldn't get people to stop going. Every correspondence I had with them was really professional and responded fast to any questions. Even the day of, they were very organized and so much fun. They stayed late for us because things were going later than planned and had no problem with it - they actually let us know. The final book we got was beyond amazing! For sure use the open air box over the booth, I feel that is why it was so much fun.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Desiree · Married on 10/25/2014

First of all, It was so fun to be able to look at all the pictures in such a nice book the next day. The quality of the pictures is outstanding and I've tried out a lot of photobooths. The staff was also amazing. They were so friendly and cheerful.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Monique · Married on 09/27/2014

Great company! My family has used them for many events. The best looking photo booth and great quality in the photos! Will be using again.

Sent on 11/24/2014

The fotobox team was far beyond what we could have hoped for! They did such an amazing job to help make our wedding day one to remember! They were very professional and the photo booth was truly a huge hit at our wedding! I recommend them to anyone because they did an incredible job and the memories will definitely last a lifetime!

Heather · Married on 08/09/2014

My husband and I could not have been happier with our decision to use The FotoBox at our wedding. They provided great service and props. We also enjoyed being able to personalize the message played in the booth. However, the best part was the fun that absolutely all of our guests had using the booth. The joy created was clearly conveyed in the album we received. My husband and I loved looking at the album after the wedding and will cherish it for years to come.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Rachael · Married on 07/19/2014

Fotobox was a great decision for our wedding. They were very reliable, professional, and had the best props. The photobook ended up being our guest book and it was a great idea. Definitely worth the cost.

Sent on 12/09/2014

This was the best photo booth I have ever seen! They were organized, and putting together our book for us was key! They did it so well and detailed ( OCD just the way I like it) they followed every thing we wanted and turned out amazing! I would not reccomend anyone else! This company was outstanding!

Sent on 01/21/2015

ROBIN · event on 07/12/2014

I AM SO PARTICULAR ABOUT FOLKS WHO PROVIDE A SERVICE FOR A PARTY AND THESE FOLKS WERE 5 STAR. FUN, PROFESSTIONAL, ENGAGING, AND WERE THE HIGHLITE OF THE PARTY. WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME WAS HAD BY ALL BECAUSE OF THE FOTO BOX COMPANY. I HAD NEVER EXPERICENED THIS SORT OF EVENT SITUATION PRIOR AND NOW I AM HOOKED. WHO DOES NOT WANT A FUN MEMORY OF AN OCCASION AND A CHANCE TO PUT ON A FUN HAT,SCARF,GLASSES,LIPS,MUSTACHE, ETC. AND BE A STAR THEMSELVES AND COME AWAY WITH A LONG LASTING PHOTOGRAPH THAT VERY MOMENT. THE MEMORY BOOK WAS DONE SO BEAUTIFULLY. IF YOU WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST AND A PARTY OR EVENT THAT EVERYONE WILL ENJOY AND REMEMBER I WOULD CALL THE FOTO BOX AT 619-512-3104. THEY TOOK AS MANY FUN AND SILLY PHOTOS THAT THE EVENT/PARTY GOERS WANTED AND MADE IT A JOY. THANK YOU MICHAEL AND DENISE FROM ROBIN AND JIM STEWART LAGUNA HILLS, CA 949-472-0142

Sent on 07/15/2014

Amazing photobooth service! Very organized and everyone loved it.