The Flower Studio Reviews

51 | Phoenix, AZ

51 Reviews for The Flower Studio

Kathleen · Married on 03/23/2013

3.0

Christine and her team were so great to work with. Her professionalism was outstanding; I told her what I would like in fullness and colors for the flowers (because I knew nothing about flowers) and she really listened and provided beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. The only thing that I would recommend is for her team to deliver all the bridal party's flowers for the ceremony separate of the groom's. They left the groom's flowers with the bridal party and we had to contact our wedding planner to transfer them. Also, if they could have left a cheatsheet for the flower girls poseys, bouquets, grandmothers flowers, mothers, bridesmaids, etc. it would have been easier to distribute. I (thankfully) brought my order from the The Flower Studio and double checked everything. If each arrangement would have been labeled clearly, it would have cut out a little bit of stress and confusion. Overall, the flowers and arrangements were STUNNING!!!!! I look forward to working with Christine and her team again in the future.

Sent on 04/30/2013