20 Reviews for The Flower Studio

Preservation (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
20 The Flower Studio Reviews

Amazing designer with exquisite vision. Flowers for days at our wedding. I can't say enough about the beautiful creation and immense professionalism.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Preservation, Samples, Set Up

It was great working with these artists! I was able to talk to Coby about the theme and what kinds of flowers I like and we worked through what ideas would work best within my budget and concept and he just made it happen. It was so nice to be able to hand something off and know they were going to execute my vision flawlessly. All of our guest thought the arrangements where spectacular and they managed to exceed even my expectations.

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I contacted The Flower Studio with only two weeks left before my Wedding date, and Coby Neal was able to meet with me and discuss my style, venue. He has decades of experience in floral design and I was so relieved that he was able to accommodate all my floral needs with such little notice! Everyone at their office was lovely. A pleasure to do business with!!

Profile Picture Anjanette, 12/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I absolutely LOVED working with The Flower Studio!! Coby was amazing and the arrangements he put together looked stunning in the photos we took. I give them my highest recommendation!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Could not be more thrilled by their work. Our floral pieces were absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture shaini, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Coby and his team were absolutely amazing. My mom and I had a great first consultation and we had many other meetings following to ensure the best experience possible. The flowers were stunning and Coby's expertise was unmatched. We didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of, which is exactly how it should be! We absolutely recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Coby Neal was referred to us by our wedding planner for our October wedding. We had a few ideas about what we wanted our flowers to look like and a couple of parameters, and with those few ideas, he presented an innovative design concept for our flowers that we immediately loved and could never have created ourselves. Coby being the expert florist, we trusted in his design and in his suggestions, and the day of the wedding, Coby and his staff's execution left us floored. The concept he had sketched out many months prior was even more vivid and dynamic than we had imagined. Every single arrangement, from the cocktail tables to our sweetheart table to the table centerpieces, were resplendent in bright, fresh blooms. But the flowers weren't just gorgeous the day of the wedding. We kept a couple of arrangements, and they continued to bloom and evolve for an entire week, still producing new blooms more than a week later. We were incredibly pleased with the quality and level of artistry that Coby, CJ, and his staff provided us. For the quality of design and flowers used, The Flower Studio in my mind is hard to beat.

Profile Picture Alejandro, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I sent them a picture of what I wanted, but since I live three states away, i did not see it until the day before. It was EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. I recommend them to anyone, anytime. They were super sweet to me too.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They made me the most beautiful cascading bouquet for my wedding. They had it ready for me when I got there and it took my breath away, The quality was amazing. They are wonderful and so very kind.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I aren't all about the traditional roses and tulips. We wanted something different. He buys me flowers every now and then, and always from the Flower Studio. They do such amazing, unique arrangements, and they last FOREVER as long as you take care of them.

For our wedding, we knew that this was where we needed to go. Coby and his team was so helpful and accommodating. After answering a few questions, Coby was able to draw up some ideas that were perfect for our style.

This is the place to go. Affordable, unique, and amazing hospitality. Worth every penny and MANY more.

Thanks Coby & team!

Profile Picture Lyndzee, 6/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I were lucky enough to have a relative that does floral arrangements professionally and made this their gift to us for our wedding. However, my mom really wanted for the two of us to work on my bridal bouquet together, separately from the rest of the wedding flowers---and so, we found The Flower Studio! Working with C.J. was incredibly easy, especially given that everything was done via email since I live in NYC. They helped me find substitutes for the flowers I wanted but were not in season, and really listened to what I wanted as far as design. Come the big day, I could not have imagined a more perfect bouquet! They did SUCH an amazing job and even though I went away for the honeymoon the next day, my parents got to enjoy my flowers for a whole week afterward! I would definitely recommend the Flower Studio to anyone looking for beautiful bouquets.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/21/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Coby Neal and his team created beautiful flowers for my wedding. I loved the arrangement of colors and how they made the environment look and feel.

Profile Picture Lisa , 9/8/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Flower Studio was a no-brainer choice for us to use as our florist. Once you meet Coby, you realize his passion for his work and dedication to detail. His team did not skimp on our wedding day. Everything was fresh and beautiful. I've also used The Flower Studio for birthdays and the product and customer service is always superb.

Profile Picture Amber, 6/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My destination wedding was this past May in Austin. I had a very detailed vision for my wedding flowers and decor. I originally hired another florist who I was working with for several months. Two months before my wedding I was very stressed as the other florist was not responsive, didn't get my vision, and was not working within my budget.

Coby and team came to the rescue! From our first conversation on, working with Coby and team was really fantastic. They listened to what I wanted, provided options, worked within my budget, and they were always responsive. Coby was so creative and had great ideas to share. He sketched out options so I knew exactly what I was getting. I was still blown away on my wedding day with how beautiful the flowers were - both at the ceremony and reception. Thank you Coby and team for making my dream wedding a reality! I highly recommend Coby and the Flower Studio!

Profile Picture Mia , 5/5/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The boutineers completely fell a part. In all my pictures they look so ugly. The rep I worked with (forgot her name) was really nice and helped create flower arrangements in my budget. I honestly wish I just went with a local grocery store I probably could have saved more money and got boutineers that stayed togeher.

Profile Picture User3493104, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I got married at the Sanctuary which already had a beautiful outdoor space. So I wasn't looking to go crazy on flowers. The Flower Studio was more than accommodating with my minimal budget and never tried to up-sell me once. They were easy to communicate with and very flexible with me making changes close to the wedding day. The overall process was very easy and relaxed, which I highly appreciated (some bridezillas who want things a certain way may not appreciate this). I showed them pictures of what I was thinking and they helped make it come to life within my budget. Would definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't want to fuss and obsess over flowers on their wedding day. Let the pro's at The Flower Studio take care of it.

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
4.3

Coby was awesome, bringing out the perfect flowers on the 1st try! And with added guests, the staff was quick to make beautiful suggestions

Profile Picture User5615709, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
3.8

Coby Neal and CJ are great to work with. My only qualms are inflexibility with the budget that eventually got worked out and my bouquet for my bridal portraits was a different color than I ordered. It looks sort of silly next to my wedding pictures because the bouquets are different colors.

Profile Picture User3494755, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
2.5

Owner is very experienced and knowledgeable. Everything went well placing our order and they had good suggestions for what we wanted. However...we elected to pick up the flowers since the delivery fee was not something in our budget. That was due to the price of our flower order doubling from what we originally planned for and what was originally quoted. The day of the wedding, the flowers were picked up and I was very disappointed in the quality. All pomander flowers (which were our centerpieces) along with the bouquets were wilted and looked slightly discolored (not brightly colored at all). My bouquet was calla lilies and by the time the ceremony was over (our ceremony was 10 min) and pictures were in order they were all drooping to the point that I had to hold them up during pictures. This could be due to our flower choices not being "in season", we don't know but regardless it was certainly not worth the money spent nor did we get what was promised.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/25/14, 8 Reviews