The Flower Studio Reviews

20 | Austin, TX

20 Reviews for The Flower Studio

20 The Flower Studio Reviews

Kristin · Married on 09/09/2017

The Flower Studio made my daughter's wedding day dreams come true! When we first sat down with Coby and his team, we had an idea of what we wanted. Once we began talking to Coby we quickly realized that he had a vision and a passion for creating the most fabulous wedding day flowers we could ever imagine! Their creativity is immeasurable. When I first walked into Thurman's Mansion in their wedding day, I got chills down my spine. They created the most magical, ethereal vision I've ever seen. There was a suspended creation of flowers and driftwood and candles, that floated effortlessly above the head table. There were different flower arrangements on each of our tables. They combined varying heights and varieties of flowers, and succulents... I cannot describe the magic that they created. I believe my daughter and son in law's description is the best one to leave you with... It was their very own fairy tale! You'd be crazy not to hire them!

Natalie · Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing designer with exquisite vision. Flowers for days at our wedding. I can't say enough about the beautiful creation and immense professionalism.

Matthew · Married on 04/08/2017

It was great working with these artists! I was able to talk to Coby about the theme and what kinds of flowers I like and we worked through what ideas would work best within my budget and concept and he just made it happen. It was so nice to be able to hand something off and know they were going to execute my vision flawlessly. All of our guest thought the arrangements where spectacular and they managed to exceed even my expectations.

Anjanette · Married on 12/30/2016

I contacted The Flower Studio with only two weeks left before my Wedding date, and Coby Neal was able to meet with me and discuss my style, venue. He has decades of experience in floral design and I was so relieved that he was able to accommodate all my floral needs with such little notice! Everyone at their office was lovely. A pleasure to do business with!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

Aww thank you for the kind words, Anjanette! We're so happy that we could make your big day even more special with our work!

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with The Flower Studio!! Coby was amazing and the arrangements he put together looked stunning in the photos we took. I give them my highest recommendation!!!

shaini · Married on 11/05/2016

Could not be more thrilled by their work. Our floral pieces were absolutely perfect.

Melissa · Married on 03/26/2016

Coby and his team were absolutely amazing. My mom and I had a great first consultation and we had many other meetings following to ensure the best experience possible. The flowers were stunning and Coby's expertise was unmatched. We didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of, which is exactly how it should be! We absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

Melissa, thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you to ensure everything was beautiful and taken care of on your big day so that you had nothing to do but relax and enjoy the moment! Wishing you only the best! -The Flower Studio

Alejandro · Married on 10/17/2015

Coby Neal was referred to us by our wedding planner for our October wedding. We had a few ideas about what we wanted our flowers to look like and a couple of parameters, and with those few ideas, he presented an innovative design concept for our flowers that we immediately loved and could never have created ourselves. Coby being the expert florist, we trusted in his design and in his suggestions, and the day of the wedding, Coby and his staff's execution left us floored. The concept he had sketched out many months prior was even more vivid and dynamic than we had imagined. Every single arrangement, from the cocktail tables to our sweetheart table to the table centerpieces, were resplendent in bright, fresh blooms. But the flowers weren't just gorgeous the day of the wedding. We kept a couple of arrangements, and they continued to bloom and evolve for an entire week, still producing new blooms more than a week later. We were incredibly pleased with the quality and level of artistry that Coby, CJ, and his staff provided us. For the quality of design and flowers used, The Flower Studio in my mind is hard to beat.

Sent on 12/17/2015

The Flower Studio's reply:

Alejandro! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure working with you and we absolutely could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding! From the bottom of our hearts, congratulations and thank you for your glowing review! You and Wesley will forever be a part of our Flower Studio family. -TFS

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2015

I sent them a picture of what I wanted, but since I live three states away, i did not see it until the day before. It was EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. I recommend them to anyone, anytime. They were super sweet to me too.

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2015

They made me the most beautiful cascading bouquet for my wedding. They had it ready for me when I got there and it took my breath away, The quality was amazing. They are wonderful and so very kind.

Sent on 04/16/2015

The Flower Studio's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for the kind words! We absolutely LOVED working with you and wish you only the best in this new chapter of your life! -TFS

Lyndzee · Married on 06/13/2014

My husband and I aren't all about the traditional roses and tulips. We wanted something different. He buys me flowers every now and then, and always from the Flower Studio. They do such amazing, unique arrangements, and they last FOREVER as long as you take care of them.

For our wedding, we knew that this was where we needed to go. Coby and his team was so helpful and accommodating. After answering a few questions, Coby was able to draw up some ideas that were perfect for our style.

This is the place to go. Affordable, unique, and amazing hospitality. Worth every penny and MANY more.

Thanks Coby & team!

Heather · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I were lucky enough to have a relative that does floral arrangements professionally and made this their gift to us for our wedding. However, my mom really wanted for the two of us to work on my bridal bouquet together, separately from the rest of the wedding flowers---and so, we found The Flower Studio! Working with C.J. was incredibly easy, especially given that everything was done via email since I live in NYC. They helped me find substitutes for the flowers I wanted but were not in season, and really listened to what I wanted as far as design. Come the big day, I could not have imagined a more perfect bouquet! They did SUCH an amazing job and even though I went away for the honeymoon the next day, my parents got to enjoy my flowers for a whole week afterward! I would definitely recommend the Flower Studio to anyone looking for beautiful bouquets.

Lisa · Married on 09/08/2012

Coby Neal and his team created beautiful flowers for my wedding. I loved the arrangement of colors and how they made the environment look and feel.

Amber · Married on 06/02/2012

The Flower Studio was a no-brainer choice for us to use as our florist. Once you meet Coby, you realize his passion for his work and dedication to detail. His team did not skimp on our wedding day. Everything was fresh and beautiful. I've also used The Flower Studio for birthdays and the product and customer service is always superb.

Mia · Married on 05/05/2012

My destination wedding was this past May in Austin. I had a very detailed vision for my wedding flowers and decor. I originally hired another florist who I was working with for several months. Two months before my wedding I was very stressed as the other florist was not responsive, didn't get my vision, and was not working within my budget.

Coby and team came to the rescue! From our first conversation on, working with Coby and team was really fantastic. They listened to what I wanted, provided options, worked within my budget, and they were always responsive. Coby was so creative and had great ideas to share. He sketched out options so I knew exactly what I was getting. I was still blown away on my wedding day with how beautiful the flowers were - both at the ceremony and reception. Thank you Coby and team for making my dream wedding a reality! I highly recommend Coby and the Flower Studio!

• User3493104 · 1+ year ago

2.5

The boutineers completely fell a part. In all my pictures they look so ugly. The rep I worked with (forgot her name) was really nice and helped create flower arrangements in my budget. I honestly wish I just went with a local grocery store I probably could have saved more money and got boutineers that stayed togeher.

Sent on 07/08/2017

The Flower Studio's reply:

Greetings and thank you for your review! We are so grateful that you chose us to assist you with your wedding floral needs. All types of feedback are appreciated and taken as learning opportunities, so as to make every future event that much better. We're sympathetic to your wedding day frustration, and hope that we were able to step in and make things right. Feel free to provide us with any other information about your experience via this comment section, or by giving us a call at 512-236-0916, and again, thank you for your review!

Cassie · Married on 10/15/2016

I got married at the Sanctuary which already had a beautiful outdoor space. So I wasn't looking to go crazy on flowers. The Flower Studio was more than accommodating with my minimal budget and never tried to up-sell me once. They were easy to communicate with and very flexible with me making changes close to the wedding day. The overall process was very easy and relaxed, which I highly appreciated (some bridezillas who want things a certain way may not appreciate this). I showed them pictures of what I was thinking and they helped make it come to life within my budget. Would definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't want to fuss and obsess over flowers on their wedding day. Let the pro's at The Flower Studio take care of it.

4.2
      3.5

Coby was awesome, bringing out the perfect flowers on the 1st try! And with added guests, the staff was quick to make beautiful suggestions

Sent on 04/03/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are always striving to provide a one-of-a-kind experience for our clients & their guests. Congratulations! We wish you the best!

3.8
      3.5

Coby Neal and CJ are great to work with. My only qualms are inflexibility with the budget that eventually got worked out and my bouquet for my bridal portraits was a different color than I ordered. It looks sort of silly next to my wedding pictures because the bouquets are different colors.

Heather · Married on 10/25/2014

2.4
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0
      2.5

Owner is very experienced and knowledgeable. Everything went well placing our order and they had good suggestions for what we wanted. However...we elected to pick up the flowers since the delivery fee was not something in our budget. That was due to the price of our flower order doubling from what we originally planned for and what was originally quoted. The day of the wedding, the flowers were picked up and I was very disappointed in the quality. All pomander flowers (which were our centerpieces) along with the bouquets were wilted and looked slightly discolored (not brightly colored at all). My bouquet was calla lilies and by the time the ceremony was over (our ceremony was 10 min) and pictures were in order they were all drooping to the point that I had to hold them up during pictures. This could be due to our flower choices not being "in season", we don't know but regardless it was certainly not worth the money spent nor did we get what was promised.

Sent on 11/06/2014

The Flower Studio's reply:

Hi Heather, Firstly, thank you for your kind words towards Coby, he does take a great amount of pride in the floral work that he creates and it's reassuring to hear that it's being noticed. However, It's unfortunate that the flowers we created for you were not up to your standards. As you are aware, flowers are a perishable item and we do our best to ensure that all product that leaves our studio is as fresh and perky as is possible for the day of a wedding. We always recommend to our clients (if they elect to pick up their wedding flowers rather than have us deliver them) that they store the flowers is a cold, dark area and handle them as little and as delicately as possible up until it is absolutely necessary. This is why we always recommend having us deliver them to guarantee that their florals will be expertly taken care of up until the ceremony. A GREAT deal of packaging material and effort goes into packing any wedding flowers that leave our shop to ensure freshness. If our instructions were followed and your ceremony was only 10 minutes then I see absolutely no reason why your bouquets and centerpieces would have wilted in that amount of time. The photos we have of your flowers before they left our studio are very vibrant in color (as you had a good amount of circus roses throughout your wedding), so I'm not positive what you mean when you say they were "dull". Would you mind elaborating so we know how to correct the problem in the future? At the end of the day I'm sorry that you were not delivered what you expected. Please know that we would NEVER send out a product that we believed to be second-rate. And I do hope that, despite the hiccup in your flowers, overall your wedding day was one of beauty and joy and will be remembered as a wonderful time spent with friends, family, and loved ones.