The Flower Studio Reviews

The Flower Studio 6
The Flower Studio 7
  • Baranpartyof2

bailey · Married on 11/14/2016

Andie is a from the God's! She has been such a blessing and has made it so easy to figure out flowers for our wedding. Thank you Andie! I cannot wait to see the finished products on our wedding day! : ) I highly recommend The Flower Studio to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

Awwww how sweet! Thank you Bailey!

Johnida · Married on 11/12/2016

My wedding was November 12, 2016 I have to say that the flower studio was the best vendor and easiest to work with. Andie made my wedding flowers amazing and definitely a memory to have with us forever. She was kind hearted and every customer was unique to her she treated us all with the up most respect and caring gesture. I would recommend Andie and the flower studio to anyone looking for flowers for any occasion!

Johnida Soler

Sent on 12/04/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

You are such a great person! Thank you for trusting me and for having us as your florist of choice, can't wait for professional pics.

Anna · Married on 08/31/2016

I emailed the Flower Studio on July 25th at 12am with some questions on a particular bouquet that my friend had her heart set on. She needed a price and some general info on availability. Andie from the Flower Studio got back at 6:30am that same day. I was thrilled to receive such a prompt response. We exchanged 31 e-mails over the next five days in regards to the brides’ wishes and desires for her wedding bouquet. My friend who was getting married lives in Florida, I however live in Texas. She always replied promptly and with every response I received she was polite and sincere. She did advise me that she might not be able to provide the exact flowerers that the bride wanted because sometimes they are not available. She reassured me that she would do her best and keep to the color palette that the bride choose while also respecting her other wishes. I asked Andie if it would be okay if I sent her a card for her to give the bride on the day of the wedding. She was happy to help and even offered to write what we wanted to say for us. I wanted it to be hand written so we sent it in the mail to Andie at the Flower Studio. She e-mailed me when she received the card. Andie also e-mailed me a few days before the wedding and asked for my approval on the flowers she had chosen. I was ecstatic; they were exactly what the bride had her heart set on. The day of the wedding Andie emailed me that everything was ready to go with pictures of the finished bouquet. When the bride went to go pick up the bouquet at the Flower Studio her bouquet and card from us was nicely displayed on a table. Andie even helped my friend out to her car with the flowers. Andie emailed me after the bride left and briefly described her reaction and conversation. Andie truly made my day knowing that the bride was happy and that everything went according to plan. I can honestly say that I have had the best customer service experience ever with Andie at the flower studio.

Sent on 09/07/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

You were such a pleasure to work with.. Thank you again for taking the time to write about your experience with us.

Heather · Married on 07/15/2016

Andie was just awesome, and our flowers looked amazing!! She sent me a picture a day or two before to make sure she was capturing what I had pictured for our wedding, and she absolutely did. She was responsive and friendly. She must do this a million times a year but she really paid attention to every detail and went out of her way to help. She stayed after dropping off the flowers and helped above and beyond in making sure everyone received their flowers and every centerpiece was placed properly and the ceremony flowers were perfect.
    We wanted a lot of flowers and pricing-wise she was right in the ballpark of other florists we had quoted.
    I am so happy we chose The Flower Studio for our wedding, and would highly recommend this florist!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

I am just so happy I was able to help you Heather! Send us some pics when possible. It was my pleasure bringing you vision to reality.

Carly · Married on 05/28/2016

I cannot write enough positive things about Andie! The Flower Studio was absolutely amazing to work with! I had zero clue about what kind of flowers I wanted and what kind of arrangements I wanted. I showed Andie a few pictures of some flowers I might like, and she brought back the most amazing array of flowers that I fell in love with. She completely understood my vision even when I did not. I LOVED my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. The centerpieces were amazing as well. I wanted gold mercury cubes and Andie went out and found them to use for my wedding. Andie charges very reasonable prices as well. As soon as our consultation was over I booked Andie and I would recommend every couple to use Andie as well! I never had to worry about a thing!

Sent on 06/14/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

It was my pleasure! When you decided to give me the honor of being your florist of choice, I knew it that was going to be a perfect day. And it was! Your family is blessed to have you both as one know. Keep in touch!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 04/30/2016

Andie is amazing!!!! Not only was working with her a pleasure, her work is beautiful. I found her from a recommendation by my wedding coordinator and wasn't really sure what to look for in a florist. I am so glad I went with her!!! She met with me a few times and worked with me over email as well to get my vision for my wedding flowers. I think the key is to give her a general idea and let her run with that. The arrangements she created for my wedding were simply breathtaking. I seriously can't even count the number of compliments we got on them. They were so unique and creative, not your average bouquet of roses (not that I don't love roses!!!). The morning of my wedding she texted me pictures of my bouquet to make sure I loved it. She even stayed at the venue until I was walking in so she could see me on my special day. Not only did I have amazing wedding flowers, I also have a new friend and a new local florist. We love The Flower Studio and I know you will too!!! Thanks for making our special day so memorable :)

Sent on 05/07/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

I am glad I was your florist of choice - it was a perfect day! Thank you for trusting me.

Tristen · Married on 03/18/2016

Andie at the Flower Studio was simply amazing! We had a very tight budget and with her help and ideas, we were able to get exactly what we wanted for our outdoor garden wedding and indoor reception. She did a beautiful job and was so creative. Whenever we had questions or wanted to add something, she was always very quick to respond and enthusiastic. My husband and I highly recommend her and will definitely be using her for any future floral needs!

Sent on 04/25/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day Tristen. I really enjoyed working with you both!

Marilia · Married on 12/30/2015

I have worked with The Flower Studio recently, as we got married last March. Andie was always very responsive and worked closely with my wedding planner in order to provide the best flower options that matched the theme of our wedding, the color scheme and our budget. She was responsible for every single flower arrangement in the wedding and took care of every single detail.The result was beautiful. My bouquet was gorgeous and we were very happy with the results. I would recommend her without a doubt!

Sent on 06/01/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

Marilia! Thank you so much for trusting me and my vision. It was absolutely one of my favorite weddings. Wishing you both all the best.

Rachel · Married on 10/30/2015

I could not have been more thrilled with The Flower Studio! Andie was amazing -- she worked with my budget, and responded quickly every time I had a question. I even had a few changes to make within the last couple weeks and she was more than understanding and accommodating. She turned my vision into a reality, and the flowers were absolutely stunning and perfect! Beautiful job!

Sent on 12/12/2014

The Flower Studio's reply:

I have no words to thank you to use all my creativity and talent to create your flowers Rachel. Thank you, thank you!

I met with Andie after consulting with four other florists and immediately knew she was the right person for me. She understood my vision for my wedding and listened to my ideas. She was able to work with my budget and provided me with a wuite by the end of our consultation. Other florists took weeks to give me that information!! Not only were all of the flowers beautiful but the other items Andie provided (candelabras, vases, votives) made my reception area very unique. I loved hearing my guests say 'oooh' as they saw the beautiful reception area that Andie created. I highly recommend Andie and would use her again.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about my passion. <3

Jamie · Married on 07/31/2015

We were referred to Andie at The Flower Studio by a very close friend. What a great choice we made in choosing her for our daughter's wedding on July 31, 2015. Andie was so wonderful to work with and helped us decide what we should do for arrangement and flower choices. We had no idea what types of flowers to choose or what would be available. We met with Andie and basically told her the colors and she developed the flowers for us. My daughter was so happy with everything and Andie was incredible. Thank you Andie for helping our daughter's wedding day be perfect. :)

Sent on 08/12/2015

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you Jamie for your kind words. I appreciate you all for trusting me and for allowing me to be part of this special day. Best wishes!

From the start, Andie was a dream to work with. I had had a bad experience with another florist who wasn't giving me any ideas (and I had none) and was pressing me to order from a catalogue instead of designing the floral arrangements. I was discouraged and nervous about seeing someone else, but the experience was like night and day. Andie welcomed me and my family, obviously happy to have us in her shop. I heard her refer to women as 'my bride,' which told me she took her work seriously and personally. I wanted someone who would be as checked about my day as I was! When I told her I wasn't sure about what I wanted, but I had a color scheme, she had lots of beautiful ideas and pictures of previous bouquets to help spark my mind. She never suggested making the same one over again though - she made suggestions that made the flower arrangements sound unique. My family sealed the deal that day with her because we were so impressed. After that, she emailed me several times with updates, keeping me informed. On the day of the wedding, she even texted me a picture of my bouquet to make sure it was just perfect! Which it absolutely was! I was just thrilled with the flowers at our wedding and lots of people commented on how beautiful they were. I highly recommend the flower studio.

Sent on 07/13/2015

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was my pleasure, as always!

Katie · Married on 05/23/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Andie - from her enthusiasm, to her professional demeanor, to her creativity, she was everything she wanted in a florist. When I went into my initial appointment, I had no idea about the flowers I wanted. But as Andie and I were discussing my wedding colors, she asked me about the different flowers I liked, and we soon came up with an ideal combination of flowers and colors. Andie was also very flexible with our budget - we told her our budget, and she suggested ideas that actually fit within our budget, and never tried to "upsell" us. She was honest and sincere, and we truly appreciated that. We also communicated fairly consistently throughout the planning process, and she was always responsive when I reached out to her with a question. When she delivered the flowers on the wedding day, I could have cried out of happiness. She created a wedding bouquet that exceeded my expectations, and was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. The bridesmaids' bouquets, mother corsages, and groomsmen/groom/FOB boutonnieres were gorgeous as well - and all the flowers looked fresh and lively. The floral arrangements at the church were breathtaking, and exactly what Andie and I had discussed. I absolutely recommend The Flower Studio, because you'll get what you paid for (and will stay within your budget), and your expectations will be met, if not exceeded.

Sent on 06/07/2015

The Flower Studio's reply:

Katie - what a pleasure.. you are a sweetheart! I was so happy to be able to accommodate your requests. It was awesome working with you! All the best.

Aymee · Married on 05/23/2015

Andie was amazing! When I first did my inquiry she was very quick to answer and get back to me. She was very professional and caring. I immediately fell in love with her work as soon as I saw it. Her prices are very reasonable as well. The week leading up to my event she checked in with me and assured me everything was okay and that my flowers would be ready. The morning before my event she emailed a picture of my finished bouquet and I was completely in awe. It was breathtaking, it really exceeded my expectation. When I saw it in person I couldn't stop staring at it! I couldn't have picked a better florist for my bridal portraits. The flowers stayed fresh throughout the whole day. I wish they could have lasted forever! I would definitely use her again ?

Sent on 07/02/2015

The Flower Studio's reply:

Aymee! What a pleasure working with you! Destination weddings/photos are not easy - you have to trust your vendors, and I was so happy with you chosen me to be your florist! Best wishes, today and always.

Tara · Married on 05/09/2015

We loved our flowers for our wedding from The Flower Studio! Andie was a pleasure to work with and really listened to what we envisioned in our wedding. She also was very conscientious about our budget and made suggestions on how we could stay within in this budget. Our centerpieces were beautiful and I cannot rave enough about my bouquet. It was beautiful and exactly how I imagined. I would highly recommend The Flower Studio for your floral needs!

Sent on 05/31/2015

The Flower Studio's reply:

Tara - it was my pleasure helping you on your wedding day! Thank you for trusting me and for being part of TFS family.

Chelsie · Married on 04/11/2015

Andie at The Flower Studio is absolutely wonderful. She knows her plants inside and out and was able to make wonderful suggestions to make the ideas I had in my head come to fruition. Her prices are very fair and the quality is excellent. Natural, organic & classy is the way I would best describe her creations. The love and attention she puts into her work is evident and the arrangements she put together for my wedding were exquisite.

Sent on 05/29/2015

The Flower Studio's reply:

Chelsie -since the first time we've met, I knew your vision. I am glad I was able to make it happen and to make you happy! Best regards. PS: Thank you for the lead. Word of mouth is the BEST way to keep me going.

Erika · Married on 04/10/2015

Andie is a amazing . Very good at what she does . She listened to what I wanted and made it come to life . My peony bouquet was amazing! She added the finishing touches that made my dream wedding come true .
    Thank you Andie.

Sent on 04/20/2015

The Flower Studio's reply:

Erika! You are a sweetheart! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day. Don't forget to send me some professional pics. :)

Cailey · Married on 02/22/2015

I hired Andie for my wedding last February and could not have been happier with that decision. She was able to take my half formed ideas of baseballs and crystals in the center pieces and turn them into a beautiful reality that our guests still talk about! Andie is professional and flexible and her pricing was fantastic. She even allowed us to provide our own fishbowls and decorations to save money (just about every other florist I looked at would not allow this). I recommend Andie to anyone looking for flowers.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Andie was great to work with! My flowers and centerpieces came out beautifully. I highly recommend The Flower Studio!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Evita · event on 01/15/2015

Andie was very professional and gave me exactly what I was looking for in my bouquet, a corsage and a boutinnire. I explained to her what I was looking for and I was just amazed on the day of our vow renewal coz it was everything I was looking for and more. Andie checked in on us all the time via email, I had to make some last minute changes to my flowers and she accomodated those changes without any issues. You will not be disappointed if you decided to go with the Flower Studio.

Sent on 01/20/2015

The Flower Studio's reply:

Evita! You are the best.. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day! Congrats and the next one, don't forget about me. LOL. All the best, always.
  • F

Faith · Married on 11/15/2014

Andie was great, she worked with my budget and created the most beautiful bouquet. I was so speechless when she pulled out my bouquet. She took my vision and turned it into a reality. Thanks Andie you are truly a great florists.

Sent on 11/24/2014

The Flower Studio's reply:

Faith! You are welcome.. thank you for allowing me to create your beautiful Bridal Bouquet. I am so glad you were happy! :) All the best, today and always.

Melinda · Married on 10/04/2014

From the moment we first met Andie I knew that we could trust her with our flowers. She asked detailed questions to find out exactly what we wanted and found a way to deliver that within our budget. She answered all our questions and when we had to make a few changes she handled it promptly and professionally. I didn't have to check in with her, she kept me updated and asked if there was anything else she could do. I would not hesitate to have her do flowers for any occasion and she definitely provided the "wow" factor for my wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Melinda and Mike!
    I so appreciate your kind words.. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day. Best wishes, today and always!

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

Andie's flowers are so beautiful! She was very helpful and professional. If you're having trouble picking a florist, at least take the time to stop by her shop To meet her. She has a friendly, bubbly personality that will win you over. I loved everything but my bouquet, with the extra added touches was my favorite. Thanks Andie :)

Sent on 10/25/2014

The Flower Studio's reply:

Erin! Thank you for the opportunity to let me be part of your wedding day. All the best, today and always.

Evelyn · Married on 09/13/2014

Andie goes above and beyond with the service she provides and the beautiful flowers she creates. I didn't know exactly what I wanted and she created a masterpiece based only a color given to her. I would highly recommend Andie's services not only for weddings but any occasion where you may want flowers.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Tanya · Married on 08/16/2014

After deciding that I would be making my own center pieces and bouquets for our wedding, 1 month before our wedding day I started stressing out! I had already bought ALL the silk flowers, LED lights, vases, & crystals for our 22 centerpieces...and nothing in the works for the bouquets or ceremony flowers. After taking an entire night and sending out a bunch of online inquiries to florists in my area explaining my situation, Andie with The Flower Studio had responded to me immediately and did not have a problem working something out and still using the stuff I had already purchased myself! Long story short...from my first meeting with her, she knew and understood exactly what I wanted, was able to incorporate real flowers as well as working with the things I provided, basically without hesitation she put together a package for me that was EXACTLY what I was looking for! She is so awesome at working with your budget, i.e. cutting out some greens here and there to bring down cost, etc... She is extremely professional, personable (allowed me to text her on her cell), completely reliable, you can tell her heart is in it and her work is amazing!! We go SO MANY COMPLIMENTS on everything!!! I am so impressed with her work because when I brought her the stuff I had already purchased and explained what I was looking for, the final outcome of the centerpieces were a million times nicer than I could have even envisioned. I will no doubt come to her for everything...we are so blessed we found Andie and her flower studio :)

Sent on 10/23/2014

The Flower Studio's reply:

Tanya! How lucky I was to be able to help YOU. Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate. I am here to help and I am glad I was able to do that for you. Thank you again.