Flower Smithy Reviews

Flower Smithy 6
Flower Smithy 7

Karen · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Florist and reasonable

Susan was wonderful to work with throughout the wedding process. She did an amazing job on our daughters wedding. Her prices are reasonable and she takes you Import Flowers so you can see the variety of flowers that she uses from the table center pieces to the bouquets. Susan and her husband also put together a stunning arbor with flowers and greenery that they made after listening to our suggestions. I would highly recommend Susan for any special occasion or wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Hilary Porras · Married on 09/01/2018

The Flower Smithy Is The Best!!

The Flower Smithy truly made our wedding THE BEST DAY EVER. I cannot express how wonderful Susan and her husband Bill were to work with. My husband and I live out of state and Susan and Bill went above and beyond to accommodate us. They were so kind and easy to work with every step of the way. A few months before the wedding Susan came and toured the venue with us and then took us to her flower factory to get a feel for exactly what we were looking for. Our arrangements turned out even more gorgeous than I had expected and I still constantly get compliments from our guests raving about how beautiful all of our flowers were. Not only did Susan and Bill help set everything up, they helped pin boutonnieres, put flowers in my hair and flower girls hair, and generously provided extra items like baby's breath, candle votives and a wrought iron easel for us to borrow on our special day. They made sure everything went seamlessly and treated us like family. I cannot thank them enough for all that they did!! Susan and I still keep in touch via e-mail and I would HIGHLY recommend The Flower Smithy for anyone getting married in Nashville/Middle Tennessee area!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Flower Smithy 18
    Flower Smithy 19
    Flower Smithy 20
    Flower Smithy 21
    Flower Smithy 22
    Flower Smithy 23

Kris · Married on 06/30/2018

Susan is a delight to work with and made our event flawless! Our flowers were gorgeous and she went above and beyond helping us with other decorative ideas as well. If you want a fabulous flower lady, she's the ONE! Book her now! Kris Sager

Flower Smithy 24
    Flower Smithy 25
  • I

Ilene · Married on 06/16/2018

The Flower Smithy is the best! The Flower Smithy, owned and run by Susan, was such a pleasure to work with for our daughter’s wedding.

We actually contacted Susan based on previous five star reviews and Susan and The Flower Smithy completely lived up to every glowing review. We were planning our daughter’s Nashville wedding from out of state and Susan was very accommodating to meet with us during our limited time when we visited Nashville. From our initial telephone conversation, to meeting Susan at the wholesale flower mart so our daughter could see what kinds of flowers she liked, to coming with us to view the layout of our venue, to inviting us to her home workshop to discuss exactly what our daughter and fiancé wanted, and to sending us inspiration pictures, Susan (and her husband) with their calm manners, were pure professionals and completely welcoming.

Since we didn’t actually know exactly what we wanted, Susan was able to bring to life a vision just by talking to us and having our daughter pick out the flowers and colors she liked at the flower mart. Susan went above and beyond in creating our daughter’s bridal and bridesmaids’ bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl headpiece, flower toppers for lanterns placed down the aisle, two types of table centerpieces for round tables plus garland with blooms and candles for head table, cake flowers, greenery and flowers for memorial bookshelf we had, and huppa floral arrangements – all within staying on our budget. And not only did Susan create the flower arrangements for the huppa we used, she offered (without us asking) to purchase fabric, sew and install the draping and canopy for the huppa which turned out so beautiful.

Susan and her husband were so easy and comfortable for us to work with. And everything was delivered, setup and cleaned up right on time. Throughout our planning stages, Susan was creative, talented, accessible and flexible. We highly recommend The Flower Smithy!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Flower Smithy 26
    Flower Smithy 27

Patricia · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing job! Wasn’t sure what flowers I even wanted for my wedding. Susan created beautiful bouquets which were perfect! She really knew her stuff and basically read my mind! Highly recommend!

Kat · Married on 04/14/2018

Susan was wonderful! She was very mindful of my budget right off the bat, which made things very easy. And she was very flexible - as the day got closer and things changed or we wanted something slightly different, she had no problem adjusting. With relatively short notice she was able to deliver a pomander for our flower girl and a wreath for our dog - which turned out to be perfect additions. She also came back the night of the wedding to collect her centerpiece items, and was extremely easy to work with. Highly Recommend Susan!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Flower Smithy 34
    Flower Smithy 35
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/17/2017

Susan was so sweet and cared deeply about making sure our wedding flowers were perfect. She was so helpful with choosing the type of flowers for our wedding aesthetic while making sure that we stayed in budget. She and her husband even picked magnolia branches at our venue day of to add greenery to the fire place in our reception space as well as places fresh flowers on our cake. If you want someone who truly love her craft and the people she works with then this is the florist for you!!

Joanna · Married on 04/22/2017

The Flower Smithy (Mrs Susan) is truly the best! I absolutely loved all of the flowers she used for our wedding! The variety and the styling of her bouquets and floral designs are so so beautiful! I love her style and designs and felt so at ease trusting her to make our big day so special! I wouldn't change a thing!!

Sent on 06/04/2018