The Flower Shop Reviews

112 | Littlestown, PA

112 Reviews for The Flower Shop

Candace · Married on 06/20/2013

Flowers were delivered timely and the were very fresh. Some of the arraignments lasted 2 weeks after the reception till they needed trashed. The flowers were just as I had imagined! Fantastic Job!!

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • User1720739 · 2+ years ago

Flexible with delivery times and places. Would have liked to see more up to date pictures of spring wedding ideas when trying come up with my plan. The bouquets were amazing!!! Due to my budget I was only able to do 6 large center pieces which were fantastic. The other flowers were just one flower in mint julep cups but that was due to budget constraints.

Sent on 07/08/2013

mindy · Married on 05/27/2012

They did a wonderful job for our wedding. I brought pictures in to describe the color/style that I was looking for, and they matched it perfectly. They were very easy to work with and they were great with communication.

Sent on 06/30/2012

Allison · Married on 08/07/2011

Loved the Flower Shop. Holly was very helpful, I had one face to face meeting with her and otherwise communicated via email. She gave suggestions after I explained my overall ideas and was flexible during the planning process as a few changes were made.
    The flowers were lovely! Gerbers were my focus, they were paired with other flowers that helped them pop. Very much worth the value of service for such beautiful arrangements. She also worked with my cake vendor to wire in the cake toppers that I had purchased from Etsy.

Sent on 08/18/2011

Jodi · Married on 10/09/2010

Excellent service! Heidi gave lots of advice and helped us select our centerpieces (even though we made most of them on our own, she still helped us out with lots of ideas). The bouquets were beautiful!! And even though I got the flower girl's basket to her at the last minute, she got it taken care of perfectly! I definitely am glad we chose The Flower Shop! At the last minute, I even decided to get my bouquet preserved because it was so pretty!

Sent on 11/07/2010

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2016

Heidi was great, and super responsive via email since I was attempting to coordinate from out of town. She made it seem so easy and was able to help me with suggestions and decisions. Best of all the flowers were beautiful and turned out exactly as I had imagined them! I would definitely recommend Heidi and the team at the Flower Shop!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Robbie · Married on 05/09/2015

We used The Flower Shop for the ceremony flowers for my daughter's wedding at The Lutheran Theological Seminary Chapel in Gettysburg. Heidi did a wonderful job and the flowers were just beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned. We were debating having flowers on the pews and Heidi suggested doing every 3 pews. I am so glad we did this! They added so much and looked beautiful in the pictures and video. Heidi took care of transporting all of the flowers to our reception venue so that we could use them there. She even suggested using the pew flower arrangements for the backs of the bridal party chairs at the reception - a beautiful touch! I would definitely recommend The Flower Shop to a friend!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Heidi was great to work with and all of our flowers came out so beautiful! She really paid attention to the vibe we were going for with our centerpieces and ceremony flowers and worked with us to make our vision come to life.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Marion · Married on 05/03/2014

Who would have guessed that several florists could be so very different? It pays to shop around, and we're SO glad we found The Flower Shop in Littlestown. Heidi was so professional and experienced that we felt comfortable with her right away. While one florist we visited showed us pictures out of a catalog, Heidi had albums full of photos of their own creations, and brought out fresh flowers for us to see and put in different combinations. We don't know flowers, but Heidi was able to quickly determine our preferences and show us options within our budget that made the process of choosing flowers for the bouquets easy and fun. We gave her relatively free reign with the arrangements and she put together beautiful centerpieces and altar flowers based on what she'd learned about my daughter's taste. And two weeks after the ceremony, many of the flowers in the arrangement we brought home are still alive and look beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Jen · Married on 01/25/2014

I can't give enough wonderful feedback on Heidi Small and the entire Flower Shop/Koons Florist staff! I had a winter wedding with a "rustic elegance" theme. Heidi's attention to detail on everything was amazing - from the rustic bridesmaids lanterns with a touch of flowers, the country-inspired corsages, grape vine arbor, to my absolutely stunning bouquet. The flowers truly brought the entire wedding theme together and I couldn't picture anything better. The work and quality of the flowers and arrangements were top notch and I'd highly recommend to anyone! The Flower Shop/Koons Florist is a wonderful small town business but their work is that which rivals any large city florist! Their work is truly creative, thoughtful, high quality - and a great value!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Heidi was a pleasure to work with. I'm a hands-on, visual person so she let me play around with different kinds of flowers myself and see how they'd roughly look together and be set in the bouquets. When I saw my bouquet the day of, I had to stop myself from crying it was so beautiful. It just hit me how bridal it looked and made me that much more excited. I was nervous about the flowers being fresh enough but they were so plump and bright, they turned out great in photos. The next day we actually took the bridesmaid's bouquets and flowers from my own, put them in the vases they were delivered in, and handed them out to some neighbors - they looked that fresh. I also didn't end up using the little bouquet for the bouquet toss (long story) so I put that in a vase the next day as well. When we came back from our honeymoon 2 weeks later, it was still pretty good-looking. The roses had some brown on the tips of the petals but I was expecting them to look at lot worse. I'm really glad we went with this vendor.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Candace · Married on 10/12/2013

3.5

Incredible professionalism and costumer service! Our flowers were outstanding. They provide a wonderful service finding each individuals' style and running with it.

Sent on 10/28/2013