The Flower Shop Reviews

112 | Littlestown, PA

112 Reviews for The Flower Shop

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

During the first meeting with Heidi, I was completely overwhelmed, I had no idea that so much went into picking out flowers! But Heidi was great! She definitely realized how overwhelmed I was getting and started making suggestions, and I loved everything she was saying! I can not tell you how beautiful my flowers were! I was floored when I first saw my bouquet! I couldn't stop starting at them! I will insist on any of my friends getting married in the area to use them!!! WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Brian · Married on 10/25/2014

We got married in Gettysburg back in October. I don't know how much the flowers cost, all I know is that they were BEAUTIFUL!!!! They really popped with color, and weren't your typical roses. They also didn't have a lot of what I call the "weedy" looking fillers in them either. Kudos to the ladies at The Flower Shop! Thank you for such beautiful flowers. Highly recommended, will deffinitely be using them again for holidays and special occasions.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Karen · Married on 10/19/2014

Heidi and The Flower Shop team did an absolutely amazing job on my flowers for our October wedding. Heidi is a true artist and every detail was exquisite. I was in tears when they brought me my bouquet because it was so beautiful. I wish I could put into words how perfect everything was - they did not miss a single detail and it all far exceeded my hopes. If you are shopping for a florist... I can tell you with 100% confidence that you need not look any further. The Flower Shop is the ONLY choice worth considering for your floral needs -- you will not be disappointed! Heidi is so easy to work with, she is extremely responsive and has unbelievably creative ideas. I feel like I made a friend throughout the planning process. The Flower Shop made my wedding day perfect and beautiful!

Sent on 10/28/2014

My flowers were absolutely stunning! I loved everything about their look and smell. Working with Heidi was easy through email, she took the picture ideas that I had and made them our own. I would highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Our flowers turned out absolutely great- and were even more than I envisioned them to be. Heidi at the Flower Shop was great. When we went in for a flower consultation, we were able to view several photo albums with different ideas since we didn't really know what we wanted. Heidi suggested some options that would look good with our color choices (purple and lime green) and we were able to pick out some beautiful bouquets.

The bouquets, wrist corsages, boutonnieres, and flower girl crowns were already at the venue when we arrived and they looked beautiful! I don't think that my pictures would have turned out as great as they did without the beautiful flower accents.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Vickie · Married on 07/26/2014

Look no further. Hire The Flower Shop to be your florist! They are true artists. We offered them the chance to be creative with succulents and they far exceeded our expectations. They searched for the most unusual succulents and turned them into a feast for the eyes! Wow! We couldn't have been more happy. Many of our guests were awed as well.

The bouquets were absolutely amazing. One was more beautiful than the next - but the bride's was absolutely over the top wonderful! They made a halo of flowers for the flower girl that was delicate and lovely. The guys' boutonnieres were lovely and understated. The centerpieces - oh boy- how stunning! What a job well done.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Barry · Married on 06/14/2014

The Koons flower shop is an excellent vendor to deal with for floral needs. We contracted koons for our daughters' wedding. We met with them and everything we asked about and wanted was written down and listened. Then their suggestions were given. We met in a private room and were never rushed to make decisions. The flowers were delivered fresh and
    Decorated beautifully.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2014

Great flower shop to work with! They nailed the flowers exactly how I wanted them, and they were absolutely beautiful. Also the are price very well and happy to work with your budget. I would def recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/23/2014

I went with this florist because my mom has used them for years, and they were a recommended vendor of the Links at Gettysburg. Heidi at Koons Flower Shop was great! I changed my mind a few times as to what I wanted to do with my flowers and centerpieces. Heidi was very flexible and always responded quickly. The day of the wedding, my flowers were delivered to the Links at Gettysburg. They were just what I expected! I was looking for an earthy, natural look, and they were beautiful!

Sent on 08/30/2014
  • Joe

Joesph · Married on 05/10/2014

As the father of the bride, I can't say enough great things about Heidi and The Flower Shop in Littlestown. Simply incredible was their work and on Mother's Day weekend at that! Heidi was incredibly patient with us as we selected the types and colors of flowers and they were all perfect. We changed our minds and in all cases Heidi adjusted the quote and the plans. They not only provided the flowers at The Links but also did the flowers at the church in Gettysburg. My wife saw pew bows online and all it took was sending the picture to Heidi and she and her staff made them. We had many guests comment on how beautiful the flowers were, especially the arrangements that she did on each table. Great job Heidi!

Sent on 05/14/2014

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you sooo much. You were such a great family to work with. I enjoyed every moment.

Annie · Married on 04/12/2014

Heidi spend A LOT of time planning with me to get my flowers just as I wanted them. We had several conversations by phone and numerous emails over several months, as well as 2 visits to the shop (I live in VT, so we only had a few trips to visit and get all of the details set in person). I always felt like the most important bride, and I'm certain they treat all clients the same way. I was most pleased with their ability to stay in my budget, help me find substitutions that were a little less, and their overall pleasant demeanor. I was so happy to see everything set up on my wedding day and could not have asked for anything better! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/20/2014

katelyn · Married on 01/18/2014

Heidi was so easy to work with! We met once to plan everything out and then communicated via email for the rest. The flowers turned out exactly as I imagined and stayed fresh all night long! I would highly recommend the Flower Shop to anyone!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Katelyn · Married on 01/18/2014

Heidi and her team at the flower shop are great! We had lost our first florist and Heidi took the place without skipping a beat. We met and talked about all of the flowers that we wanted. I knew exactly what I wanted and had pictures for everything. When there were areas that we were unsure what to do, Heidi made wonderful suggestions and they turned out great. We were a little over budget with our first quote and Heidi made more suggestions of how we could reduce our total cost but still make everything beautiful. Our flowers are the one thing about the wedding day that I wouldn't change AT ALL! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and were exactly as I had imagined. The also stayed fresh the entire day. Many of my family members took home center pieces and bridesmaids took their bouquets and everyone's flowers lasted about 2 weeks after the wedding, some longer! I highly recommend The Flower Shop as a florist for any event! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Heidi was great!!! Beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding!! She made our budget and even worked with my husband to design the men's flowers. Great shop to work with!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2013

I loved Hedi from the flower shop. She was awesome knew just what I wanted with out me having to say much. I had a last minute change in center pieces and she was flexible and knowledgeable. She was easy to contact and work with. I would not go any where else.

Sent on 11/25/2013

The Flower Shop did an absolutely AMAZING job of making our vision a reality. We had a pretty ornate idea for centerpieces, and the finished product just wowed us. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. Our guests were commenting on them all night

Heidi took a ton of time to meet with us in person and communicate over email to make sure we were on the same page. She was very professional and great to work with. She responded promptly to emails and made us feel at ease about our decisions.

We were thrilled with the job that Heidi and The Flower Shop did and can't believe how gorgeous everything turned out.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Margie · Married on 10/13/2013

The Flower Shop was highly recommended to me by our wedding venue who had numerous experiences with them. What a true pleasure it was to work with Heidi Small every step of the way. Heidi was professsional, flexible and always finding ways to give us exactly what we wanted. Her ideas, creativity and especially final results were beyond our expectations. I think ours were the most gorgeous vibrant Fall arrangements I had ever seen. AND all family and so many guests commented on them all day long. We also thought they were fairly priced for all that we got

Sent on 11/04/2013

Best flower shop in town ! Exceeded all my expectations and more . I am one hard girl to please and they nailed it for my wedding . I was even in shock when I walked into my venue.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Scott · Married on 10/05/2013

The flowers were amazing and looked beautiful!! Very professional and the extra flowers for the cake were perfect!!!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Amy · Married on 10/05/2013

Heidi was great to work with. I told her what I envisioned my bouquets to look like and got exactly what I asked for, they were beautiful. I highly recommend The Flower Shop.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2013

Words cannot express how great The Flower Shop was to work with. I had a very small budget for flowers and my original idea for the bouquets and center pieces were more than I could afford. Heidi worked with me for two weeks emailing me pictures (I was an out of town bride) of different flowers and ideas and helped get the cost down to fit my budget. On the day of the wedding my flowers were absolutely beautiful and even better than what I expected. Thanks to Heidi and her team I had a gorgeous wedding and I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2013

We worked with Heidi at the Flower Shoppe after deciding to plan our wedding within three months. She was great. Very professional, friendly, detail-oriented and listened carefully to what I wanted. She found the exact color of fuschia that I wanted to have for my bouquet and flowers. She provided all the details we discussed for the wedding, down to the flower that went in my hair after I removed my veil; to the boutinieres that the men wore; to the rose petals and ferns that were placed between the chairs. I asked for strongly scented roses and she provided them. She also provided the flower arrangements for my rehearsal dinner which were gorgeous.

Sent on 09/11/2013

The Flower Shop is fabulous. The flowers were beautiful and delivered timely on the wedding day. The shop was easy to get ahold of and responded promptly.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/17/2013

Heidi and the Flower Shop were wonderful!! The flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. I would not hesitate to recommend the Flower Shop to all my friends and family. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • User3520222 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding flowers were beautiful! The Flower Shop did a great job and we would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/08/2013